Street Hustler Tamed and Trained Ch. 03

Story Info
Installment three in hustler training series.
2.9k words
4.18
8.2k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BBB (Big Bad Bob) now had my phone number and indicated after our last session I belonged to him. He had called me regularly to discuss the possibility of my continued training. I had to call him at specified times to report to him. The calls always led to a hard cock on my part as he described how a bitchboy slave like me would be trained and rewarded.

He called one night to inform me he had arranged a very special training session for me. He told me where to report to be picked up by him. I would be taken to the site for training and he told me I would not be the only bitchboy present. He also said there would be several men to help use me. He said the pay would be more than I had made yet but would be determined by my performance. I agreed to the session.

I reported as ordered to the parking lot where I would leave my car. BBB's van pulled up about 3 minutes after I parked. I was ordered into the van as before and knelt down in the back. BBB made me stay on my hands and knees and drove away without a word. He had usually made me perform some act of compliance before transporting me.

The drive was only a few minutes before the van came to a stop. BBB ordered me out of the van and I found myself entering a large home. I followed BBB down a flight of steps into a large room that had been appointed as a sort of dungeon. It was well stocked with items of restraint and torment. BBB ordered me to strip naked, fold my clothes and place them in a locker type cupboard that was then locked.

BBB proceeded to sit down in a large chair and ordered me to my knees. "Crawl to me and bow at my feet while I explain the afternoons events to you bitchboy. I have decided to rename you footsie since feet excite you." While he had not commented on it before he had noticed that in previous training I had been hard while licking and kissing his feet.

BBB explained, "People will be joining us shortly. Some will be involved in your domination. You will follow orders and perform as commanded. Today you will experience the four B's of special training. Bondage, blindfolded, ball gagged and butt plugged. If you perform well and I decide you have made the grade you will have the chance to make more money than you imagined as a street hustler. I will arrange special sessions for you."

I had crawled to his feet and kept my focus on them while I listened to all of this. I was hard. He took me by the hair and lifted me and then walked me like an animal to a pole near the center of the room. There were three such poles. I was fitted with wrist and ankle restraints. My arms were stretched above my head and were attached to the pole. My ankles were attached to the bottom of the pole.

BBB looked at me naked and bound and a wicked smile appeared. "I am going to blindfold and ballgag you to prepare you for my guests." He did just that. The ballgag was a plastic ball with holes to aid my breathing. But I could see nothing through the leather blindfold.

What seemed like only a couple minutes later I heard voices and the sound of people coming down the steps. One voice was familiar, it was Jerry K who had been with BBB in my last session.

Other voices were commenting on me but I had no idea how many others were present. I suddenly felt fingers on my nipples and a hand fondle my cock. I heard restraints being used and it sounded like someone was being bound near me. The voices were chatting about bitchboys being trained and I was getting stimulated from what I was hearing and feeling.

Suddenly my hands were unsecured as well as my ankles. I was being moved. My arms and legs were spread and I was bound in a spreadeagled position standing. Once bound fingers were exploring me and I heard moaning from another voice.

I heard BBB say, "Lets have them take a quick look at each other. And make them watch the first phase of their training." My blindfold was removed and I saw two other bitchboys bound just like me. Now the three poles made sense. We were all bound the same. Totally naked and exposed and vulnerable to whatever they planned.

One bitchboy was a dark haired asian smaller than me but very handsome. The other was a tall, thin blond with long hair and a very feminine look. Not handsome but still sexy. We were in the company of three men. BBB, Jerry K and an older man with white hair and professor type look. In BBB's hand was a paddle. Jerry K had a long handled cane and the other gent had a riding crop. BBB called the while haired gent Kent and told him he should use me first since he had not had me before. BBB would torment the asian first and Jerry the blond.

Kent went to a jar and got a fist full of clothespins. I knew they would find their way to me. The first two went to my nipples. Kent then used the riding crop to flick them. It hurt but not that much. He pulled the ball gag from my mouth. "Time for a fetish kiss bitchboy. Open your mouth and accept my gift." I opened wide and he came close to me and spit in my mouth. Then he kissed me roughly forcing his tongue deep in my mouth. "I didn't feel your tongue respond to me. That will cost you some special pain. Lets see that tongue." I produced it and he clipped it. I flinched and squirmed a bit. He smiled. Two clips were placed on my balls. They were really stinging me. But as had been the case in the past I was hard and could not control my reaction.

BBB walked up to the asian bitchboy and smacked his face hard. He forced his mouth onto the bitchboy's. The bitchboy moaned. The asian bitchboy wasn't hard like me. BBB moved behind him with the paddle. "Look at your neighbor slave. All clipped and still hard. Precum on the head of the cock. If you were hard your paddling would be less severe. Too bad for you." The first crack of the paddle made the asian bitchboy wail through the ballgag. The next two bought tears to his eyes and whimpering fear in his voice. The next one brought him to his tiptoes.

I should have felt fear but watching this made me more stimulated. It was the blond bitchboy's turn next. Jerry K had the cane and the bitchboy's eyes were wide as Jerry took out the ballgag and made the blond take it in his mouth. "Drop it and you get 20 hard strokes." Jerry taunted. Jerry first licked the nipples of the blond bitchboy but then stroked his armpits. The blond bitchboy was extremely ticklish and was squirming like wild immediately. Not laughing but almost grunting with the cane being the new gag. I wasn't ticklish but knew it could be torture for those who were. Jerry was relentless in making the blond bitchboy squirm and writhe. Watching him dance like this in bondage made my cock even harder.

It was my turn for abuse again. Kent took the riding crop and began smacking the clothespins. Now I was dancing and gasping in pain. First one of the clips was smacked off my balls. Pinching pain and then one was smacked off my left nipple. Kent had that glaze in his eyes of a man enjoying a slave's pain. The clip on my tongue was causing me to drip saliva. He didn't smack the tongue clip but flicked at it enough to cause me extreme discomfort. I whimpered in defeat but had to endure the torment. Then the other ball clip was beaten off me. The pain from this one made me dance and gasp. That entertained Kent and he decided to take the clip from my right nipple with his mouth. He lifted a hand and used his fingers to slowly remove the clip from my tongue. He forced me to kiss him again and this time my sore tongue responded to him with enthusiasm.

He stood back to admire his slave.

The asian bitchboy was to perform next. BBB put some lube on the bitchboy's cock and started to stroke it slowly. The cock was slow to respond and BBB took the balls in his hands and squeezed. The bitchboy rose to his tiptoes to try and ease his pain to no avail. "You disappoint me bitchboy when you don't respond to my touch. Your neighbor slave shows appreciation for abuse." BBB had been referring to me. "I guess you have earned more paddling for your failure. I plan to make you cry."

The asian bitchboy was defeated. The pain did not stimulate him like it did me. It wasn't his fault. But he would suffer for it. BBB moved behind him and looked into my eyes as he delivered a severe crack. The bitchboy screamed. The ballgag was put back in. The next several cracks came in rapid succession and the bitchboy wailed in pain. He squirmed and twisted but his ass could not escape the paddle. The tears flowed down his face and his body shook in bondage. There was nothing he could do but endure. I was sure he had been told he had to take it for the pay. Finally his ass was spared further paddling. But he had failed BBB. He was taken down from the pole and strapped into a spanking bench.

The blond bitchboy now knew that if he somehow failed Jerry that cane would find it's way to his body as more than a gag. Jerry approached the bitchboy and was much shorter. He again tickled the bitchboy's armpits and he squirmed wildly in his bonds. Jerry reached for the cane and moved behind the bitchboy. "On your tiptoes. As high as you can get." Jerry ordered. He knelt down and put the cane on the ground. Both sets of Jerry's fingers went to work tickling the bound bitchboy's soles. The bitchboy simply could not stand the tickling. He whimpered and grunted through the ballgag. He squirmed his feet and tried to dance away from the merciless tickling strokes. Jerry grabbed the cane and rose up. He immediately caned the bitchboy's captured ass. The bitchboy screamed through the ballgag. He thrashed wildly from just one stroke. The second stroke broke him. He twisted his head wildly in a no motion. He begged through the ballgag. Jerry ordered him to his tiptoes again. "Take the tickling or take the cane!! Jerry commanded him.

Jerry went back down to torture the bare soles of the blond bitchboy. But the result was the same. He couldn't stand the tickling. He was defeated. He danced and squirmed but could not stay in place. Jerry got up and gave him three hard cane strokes on his ass. The blond bitchboy cried out and writhed in pain. He wanted no more and his head twisted wildly in the no motion. "Fucking disappointing." Jerry said.

The three tormentors walked several feet away and talked quietly among themselves. When they returned both me and the blond bitchboy were removed from the spreadeagle bondage. BBB went to a cupboard and came back with two collars and leashes. Jerry had pulled two buttplugs from a drawer.

The asian bitchboy remained strapped to the spanking bench. Once collared and leashed Kent lead me to a leather couch and bent me over one arm. The blond bitchboy was led over the other arm by Jerry. We were told to spread out legs. Fingers covered with lube probed my ass and I could see the same thing happening to the blond bitchboy.

BBB proceeded to tell us that the asian bitchboy had not earned a collar and leash or a buttplug. He would be used as a complete failure. The blond bitchboy was told he had some value but had not shown a hard enough cock. I was told I had won the audition and rewards attached to it. The blond bitchboy was being fitted with a larger buttplug than mine. His was forced roughly inside him and his verbal protests were ignored.

My plug invaded my ass more slowly and again caused me to become erect. I was led by my leash to the foot of the spanking bench. I was forced to my knees and told the asian bitchboy's feet were mine to enjoy. They were nice and soft to my finger touch and tongue. I went to work on them.

The blond bitchboy was led on leash to the front of the spanking bench. He was told to fuck the asian bitchboy's mouth but not cum in it, Instead he was to cum on the bitchboy's face. The three Sir's stood and watched the action. Each had removed their cocks from their pants and were playing with themselves.

I was sucking the toes and fingertip tickling the soles of the asian bitchboy. He was squirming but was bound tightly to the bench. His mouth was being used roughly and the blond bitchboy was holding his head. BBB told the blond bitchboy he had three minutes to produce a load on the asian bitchboy's face. I was rock hard from hearing this but too involved in my assigned foot duties to see things.

The blond bitchboy was fucking the mouth wildly but in the time given was unable to unload his cum. His leash was taken by Jerry and he was laid on his back on the couch. I was told to mount him with my ass over his mouth. I was told he would lift his legs and make his sensitive feet available to me to use. Jerry got to his knees and took the blond bitchboy's cock in his mouth.

Jerry ordered the blond bitchboy, "Get your tongue up his ass and when you get ready to cum from my sucking grunt it out so you can cum on your stomach. The blond bitchboy's tongue probed my ass and licked like crazy. I had one of his leg's up to suck the blond bitchboy's toes. The other leg would have blocked Jerry's mouth from the cock.

I could watch that the asian bitchboy would be tortured differently. Kent had lubed his cock and would mount the bitchboy's ass. BBB would force his thick cock into the bitchboy's mouth. They would both pound him with reckless abandon. He was strapped in and two hole drilled. Kent had a large thin cock and was burying it in the bitchboy's ass. The grunting and moaning from the bitchboy only seemed to inspire his degrading treatment from the two Sirs.

Jerry was a talented cocksucker. I had felt his talents before being enslaved. The blond bitchboy was grunting wildly and Jerry took his mouth away and used a skilled hand to finish his task. The blond bitchboy exploded a thick load on his stomach with a spurt near his chest. I sucked his long toes and felt his tongue go deep in my ass as he came.

I was ordered to jack off on his face. I had been hard for so long that it took no time for me to plaster his face with a nice load of cum.

The asian bitchboy was being destroyed. Kent held his hips as he pounded the captured ass. Finally he grunted as he pumped a load that probably was deep in the bitchboy's ass. BBB had fucked his face until he pulled out and stroked his cock until he covered the bitchboy's face with his load.

Jerry had taken his place over the blond bitchboy's face. He mounted it with his ass. The blond bitchboy was forced to probe Jerry's ass. I was told to lift up the bitchboy's long legs and join Jerry in kissing and licking his feet. Jerry got wild eyed as he and I shared a foot and swapped tongue swipes and toe sucks.

It seemed like only a few minutes of this before Jerry slid back and stroked his cock onto the blond bitchboy's face. Only the asian bitchboy had not cum. And he would not be allowed to.

After our restraints had been removed we were ordered to shower together. The three Sirs enjoyed beer and snacks until we crawled naked back to them. Our clothes were in piles and we were told to dress. The two Sirs and other bitchboys soon left and I was there alone with BBB. He fed me some snacks and gave me a beer. He praised my performance and told me it would bode well for other well ;paid sessions.

Kent had decided to rent me for some long sessions. The blond bitchboy would get work but limited to tickling fetishes. He was also a crossdresser and would serve those clients.

But I was being groomed as a special slave. I had passed a major test. BBB seemed proud of me. I bowed down and kissed his feet to thank him. When I got back to my car I was allowed to open the envelope. It had seven hundred dollars inside.