Street Hustler Tamed and Trained Ch. 04

Story Info
street hustler is taken to another sub level with bi use.
2.6k words
4.11
10.4k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My evolution from a street hustler to tamed, trained and controlled submissive had taken place rather quickly. I was being well paid for my performance and the combination of the cash and my response to the training had seduced me. I wanted both the money and the sexual attention. BBB had made it clear that if I did as I was told he could arrange ongoing use for me. He had become in effect my trainer and my pimp. He didn't want my money but the control excited him.

I now reported to him as ordered. He had a well appointed dungeon area in his house and was well connected in the kink scene among men who had money and regularly "rented" submissive men and women to do their exotic bidding. So far I had only been used with men but that would change quickly.

I had reported to BBB at his house as per his command. It was late morning and I had received my instructions. I entered the house and went into my appointed bedroom. I stripped and put on the leather collar that had been laid out for me. I attached the long leather leash and walked from the bedroom and down to the steps that led to the lower level dungeon area. Once down the steps I got to my knees and crawled to the couch where BBB was on the phone.

"He is here." BBB spoke into the phone. "He is bowing at my feet right now where he belongs." He lifted a bare foot slightly from the floor and pointed at it. I bowed down to it and kissed it reverently. My tongue protruded and licked at his toes. He reached down and took the leash in his free hand. "I will keep him busy until you get here. I think your slaves will get excited being used with him."

With that the phone conversation ended. I had no idea what he had in store for me this afternoon but I was a slave for rent and use and he was in charge. I continued my worship of his foot until he tugged at my leash and lifted my head.

"You said you had no problem being used with men and women." BBB explained. "Today my friend Kent will be coming over with a slave couple. He owns and controls them. You've seen what he can do with that long cock of his. A man with his money and power could do some good things for a bitchboy like you. Gain his favor and you'll be rewarded."

"Yes Sir!! I said without any hesitation.

"If you pass the test you'll get today I will have plenty of work for you. But with that I become your Master!! If I want I put you in chastity. I rent you to who I deem desirable for your use. You follow my commands and service me to get your sessions. Is that perfectly clear to you bitchboy?" BBB questioned.

"Yes Sir. I understand and accept your control!" It excited me to say it and he noticed the reaction from my cock.

He pulled my head down to his cock and I accepted it readily into my mouth. "Time to get you warmed up for visitors." BBB laughed. I sucked without comment. He forced my head down onto the length on his cock until my nose nudged his balls. His thick cock filled my mouth but its length I could take without difficulty. I sucked for several minutes before the doorbell rang.

BBB ordered me to stay on my knees and bow down while he went upstairs to greet the guests. It was several minutes before I heard feet coming down the stairs and BBB and Kent chatting. Kent had been introduced to me last session. He was an older gentleman with white hair and an athletic appearance. He had demonstrated in our last session that he knew how to tame a slave and had a long cock that he used powerfully.

With my head bowed I could hear the footsteps approach me. A beautifully pedicured foot slid under my face. "Show the guests proper greetings bitchboy." I was ordered by BBB. I kissed and licked the foot but was careful to keep my head bowed and my eyes downward focused on the foot. That foot was replaced by a male foot and I kissed it as well. Finally another bare male foot received my kisses and tongue laps.

My leash was finally tugged and my head raised. In front of me was a collared and leashed couple. The lady was a very attractive redhead. She was naked except for the collar. The male was handsome and appeared to be about my age. He was also naked and collared. A high heel was tied to his face and it covered his nose and mouth. Their leashes were held by Kent who was naked as well with a hard cock already.

BBB had removed his clothes as well. The male slaves cock was not hard. I could feel my hard cock and didn't wait long for my first command in their presence.

"Kent has brought you some slave playmates. I can see from your cock response the excite you. Crawl to him and show your appreciation. Offer him your leash." BBB commanded. I did as I was told.

Kent looked into the eyes of the male slave. "Get on your knees and crawl to our host. Offer him your leash and do what he says or you'll watch your precious girl suffer. Not get busy loverboy." Loverboy dropped to his knees and crawled with obedience to BBB.

Kent then pulled the redhead slavegirl close to him and spit on her face. "Get on your knees redbitch and give your new slave friend a kiss." Redbitch followed orders and turned to me and placed a wet kiss on my lips.

BBB had the leash of loverboy and ran it between his legs and up between his ass. Then he smacked the ass of loverboy really hard and I heard the whimper of defeat that was not unfamiliar to me. "I want to hear you kiss and suck the inside of that heel while I smack your nice ass. And watch what happens to your precious redbitch."

Kent took the head of redbitch and ordered her to take his cock in her mouth. He ordered me to insert fingers in her cunt. She was soaked as I went deep inside her. She moaned with her mouth filled with Kent's long cock. He held her head and forced the cock deep enough that she gagged. It did not deter Kent from reaming her mouth with forced penetration that made her gag and choke. Kent ordered me to take my fingers out of redbitch and feed her the juice. He pulled her head away from his cock and I forced my cunt soaked fingers in her mouth. She accepted them willingly. Her mascara was running down her face from her mouth fucking.

BBB had taken the heel off of loverboys's face and was now spanking him hard with it. He squirmed and tried not to cry out from the pain but it was clear he was feeling the torment. His face was contorted in distress and he looked subdued as he locked eyes with redbitch. Suddenly BBB lifted his head and forced his thick cock between his lips. "Now look at your girl and show her what you'll do to help her get the money she needs" BBB taunted. I knew from the look in BBB's eyes that this was exciting for him. Loverboy looked humiliated as he sucked on the thick cock of BBB. He was forced to look at his girl as he had his mouth used.

Redbitch was about to have her own set of issues. Kent took her leash and led her in front of him to the couch. He sat down and reached for a set of clothespins nearby. He clipped her pert nipples and she moaned in pain. I was ordered to crawl beside her. My nipples were clipped as well. Her tongue was next to be clipped. My tongue was spared but it was for a reason I'd soon learn. I was told to get on my back with my head between her legs. Redbitch was ordered to lower herself on my face.

Kent commanded me, "Suck that soaked clit and you better make her cum repeatedly. Fail to do that and and everybody else in this room will make you suffer!! My mouth went to work on that clit and I licked, sucked and even used my teeth on it. I could hear Kent slapping redbitch's face. In a couple minutes I could feel her twitch and then shake. The feel of her cumming was clear. She was trying to mouth permission to cum but with her clipped tongue and her deep moans it was difficult for her. My mouth was busy but I could hear her sounds of submission. And every couple minutes I could feel her body surrender to my tongue.

It sounded as if BBB had more severe plans for loverboy. I heard BBB order him to crawl to the couch arm to get a closer look at his girl being abused. BBB commanded, "I also want her to watch your ass get used while her forced cums get ripped out of her."

Redbitch was now a moaning mess as my tongue did what it could to save me from severe pain. My face was soaked with her juices but I sucked her clit until she jumped from the stimulation to another cum. Kent must have removed the clip from her tongue because I could hear her sucking cock.

I heard BBB say, "Kent I think loverboy should suck the bitchboy's cock while I use his ass. If he can get bitchboy off with his mouth we might let him cum on redbitch's face."

Kent replied," I like that idea. But if he doesn't we can fill redbitch's heel with cum and the two of them can drink it for us."

My nipple clips had been on for some time and now were a painful presence. I heard Kent rip off the nipple clips of redbitch and her gasps of pain.

BBB commanded loverboy to take my clips off with his mouth. It hurt to have them removed as much as to have them on. Then felt his mouth take my cock into his mouth. His sucking was gentle but not talented. It was a forced suck and he did not seem to understand how to make me want to cum rather than just stay hard.

But I heard him groan and grunt as his ass was penetrated. There was no way for me to see what had happened but his mouth was bobbing from the force of the cock being pushed into him. The deep sound of his defeat was surrounding my cock as he tried to suck but his focus was on his ass being pounded. His ass was being smacked as well to further his degrading treatment.

Redbitch was ordered to move to get her asshole over my face. I was ordered to get deep inside that asshole. She was sucking Kent's cock this whole time. But now Kent told her she was going to suck some asshole as well. I could hear him shift on the couch. My slurping was soon joined by hers.

BBB sounded angry when he said, "Loverboy your mouth failed to get my bitchboy's cum. So you'll join the other slaves and suck some asshole. Get in position bitchboy." I lifted my legs and felt a tongue snake down my balls and into my asshole.

Three slaves were now sucking ass. I didn't like it but by now I knew my place. I could hear Kent moaning from the tongue of redbitch probing his dominant ass. I was licking redbitch's ass but heard no response from her. Loverboy was really getting pounded by BBB as he licked around my ass. Then I heard that BBB had pulled his cock out of loverboy.

BBB taunted, "Time for our slaves to get their facials. But first I want each of them to taste the assholes they have been sucking. Get up on your knees and show us a passionate three way french kiss."

In moments the three of us were engaged in a frantic three way french kiss that had us probing each others mouths. The taste of ass was on each of us but we knew better than to protest in any way. Kent and BBB were busy stroking their cocks while they stood and enjoyed our pathetic display.

Kent and BBB moved closer to us and began to stroke their cocks as we were forced to keep kissing. First BBB unloaded on us and splattered our faces with his thick cum. Moments later Kent sprayed us and added the insult of adding his spit into the mix. We continued our degrading kissing because we had not been told not to.

BBB then ordered loverboy and I to rise up and jerk off onto redbitch's face as we kissed each other. The feeling was surreal as I did what I was told as if it was nothing. Both BBB and Kent were holding redbitch's head by the hair as we obediently jerked off. I produced the first load and came up on my toes as I emptied my cock on her pretty face with was now cum covered. Loverboy was not far behind me when he produced a small load on his girl's face.

After BBB and Kent played with our cum covered faces for an additional indignity we were told to get upstairs and into the shower together. We were to remove our collars and get to our knees. The shower was large enough to hold us easily.

When they came up the stairs they each had beers. They told us to get into a daisy chain pose and start licking each others feet. I was licking the soles of redbitch, loverboy was licking mine and redbitch was left with loverboy's soles. i felt completely degraded as my face was drippping cum and I was on the hard tile of the shower licking the soft soles of redbitch. It was not long before I felt warm piss being sprayed on us. We kept licking even as the piss dripped on us. After our tormentors had emptied their bladders on us we were rinsed with warm water from the shower head. We were ordered to our knees and had to soap each other while being observed and commanded. After this display were we allowed to crawl out of the shower.

The slave couple were taken into a bedroom and dressed. I was ordered into my bedroom space and told to stay naked and on my knees.

Kent came into the bedroom before he left with the slave couple. He told me he would be renting me regularly and had a bunch of other folks for me to meet and serve.

He left and in minutes the three of them left the house. BBB came in and laid down on the bed. He had showered and expected a massage from me before i was dismissed. He had placed an envelope on a dresser for me. But I went to work giving him the light fingertip massage he required. I worked for 90 minutes before he told me I could be dismissed. I was to report for additional use as per his orders which would come tomorrow. I was spent and tired. It had been a long afternoon. But as I finished my work I placed several kisses on the toes of my Master. I could feel my cock beginning to respond again from being in my place at his feet.