All Comments on 'Street Notes'

by UnableToLabel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice, well done!

Very well written, looking forward to additional chapters, I enjoyed the plot line.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i will label it great

all i can say is great and can we have more please. BJ

DV19DV19over 6 years ago
Hardly 'unable' :-)

You are hardly 'unable' in any way.. my thoughts are that you are quite 'able'. You certainly were able to capture my attention for these two pages.. just wish there were more.

I couldn't help but to 'play' off your chosen name,, I actually really like the name, so please don't think my comment is in anyway derogatory.

Your story is well written with real feeling and real people. [The character development makes them 'real'].

As with the other comments, I'm REALLY looking forward to a continuing story, or another new story.

Excellent work !!

DV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a lovely story. Based on the ending I assume it’s the last we will hear from these two lonely souls who found the perfect connection. Thank you for the smile and for sharing your talent.

dewittamdewittamover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing.... you commented that you have been writing erotica and decided to share. Applause, applause! Looking forward to more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Really powerful story--love both of the characters and the building intimacy. I hope you give us part 2 of their story--this is a great story! Thank you.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Needed a 6 star, but only 5 found

This was magnificently written. I'm a glutton for tenderness, and this story rang the bell at the top. I'd love to see the day after.

Justice reminds me so much of a hitchhiker I picked up when I was a trucker in 1973. I can't help but wonder, was the cop's bed single or full size? No matter, I think love wins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it but....

Gave it a 5 star, but musicians don't beat up people. You could have had any number of people attack Justice but you choose musicians. Out of work ones too. Does not ring true to anyone who is one or knows them. Other than that I liked your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story...please continue

Loved your story. Westley sounds like a great, warm-hearted guy, and for a cop, that's a big plus. When Westley stripped his clothes, I'd hoped to see a bit of a muscular, hairy chest to turn Justice on even more! Seeing a cop's hairy chest, or even the hair peeking from the collar of his shirt, is a great sexy sight! And don't get me started on cops in their uniforms! Sexy! Westley sounds like a great sexy guy! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part II

Can you please write the second part? Third? Fourth? Hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice. Please write more

Are you going to write a (much longer) story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for such a great first story. Sequels are good, but I would be just as happy to read new stories. Some authors get kind of stuck trying to figure out that balance in long series.

prosserelizabethprosserelizabethover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Wow, I really liked this. I must say a follow-up chapter would be wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow...

I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet story. It was well written and the characters felt real. I especially enjoyed how kind-hearted the lonely young cop Westley was towards Justice. He found a soft place in his heart for the young musician right away, and Justice sure was in need of someone to care for and help him. They both deserved to find some happiness, comfort, and Love!!! I would be thrilled to be able to read more. Please add more chapters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous