All Comments on 'Street Party Ch. 03'

by Simitoo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You need to get the help of someone who knows the meaning of words!

Get yourself a good Editor. Plus, whilst you're at it, a good Proof Reader.

"Suddenly Sue realised what was happening and how interment the conversation had become. ..." Interment? That is the posh word for a burial!! Are you sure you meant to use that word?

As for your usage of "there/their" and "your/you're" you seem very confused as to when to use which!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

While many of the stories on this site could benefit from a little more editing and/or proof reading, I try not to let it distract me from enjoying said stories! Is this story in need of proof reading or editing? Possibly, but I think comments could be made more construtively rather than destructivly! Oh as the previous poster pointed out "interment" was probably not what the writer intended to use, but it is not a word at all. InterNment is the posh word for burial. "Intimate" is most likely the word the writer was trying to use, but I was able to read that and move on. Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Punctuation, spelling and grammar

What most people have been commenting on this story and the previous two, is correct. Also, I can tell exactly how it happens: the writer doesn't read through what he's written. Not even once. He just hammers it out and submits it without a second thought.

This explains how the second story was copy/ pasted twice. Anyone who would have read through it would have picked up on that instantly.

I do like his imagination and creativity though, but when you "can't be asked" to read through what you've written... well, it's like you don't give a shit about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long Time Wait!

When will we see Sue and the girls back home and partying?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous