All Comments on 'Streets of Jeotania'

by KarinaMacoy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
glad to see it continue

checking on this story statut daily paid off. a great read, the wait was worth it. now waiting for the next part, so pleqse keep it up.

ps : take care of yourself in this crazy year we're in.

DigitalRapist69DigitalRapist69over 3 years ago
YOU'RE BACK AND IT'S AWESOME AS ALWAYS

I had a good feeling today and I was right, a new chapter just dropped and I loved it! Worth the wait. I hope you're doing well and will be able to kee writing Lex's story :D

Anyway, Cyberpunk!! Can't believe you went this route. So jnteresting after the jungle and desert theme. The infiltration plot will finally put Lex's skills to the climax XD I like that you put her in a mission first before meeting the others, keeps the plot going! And for her to get skills through a lil challenge, nice!

Great writing and great plots haha. I hope you will drop another chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beast

Both good story and hot as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YOU ARE BACK

Normally I dont comment on this site but Im so glad you are back, I've been reading your stories since like 1 year ago and the hiatus was killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy to see next chapter

One of the best (if not the very best) story series I've read. Thank you for that and looking forward for continuation. Stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YAS

So happy it's back! Been reading since the intro, and got worried as the months began going by since the last chapter.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 3 years ago

YAAAAASSSS

Omg, what an amazing new chapter/section and this is probably your best writing yet. Loved the opening paragraphs, flowing and poetic, we're getting a real feel for Lex's inner life and the increasing conflict between her/his male/female thoughts and feelings.

Great to see Lex in a setting where her talents will shine and how s/he is finally starting to properly use them.

Without a doubt, this series has the best mix of plot, action, character building and rampaging hotness on this site, quality writing. I am so happy to see you continue - thank you!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 3 years ago

Welcome back. Thought this was abandoned, glad it's not.

KerilKerilover 3 years ago
Sooo.. happy you r back :)

Sooo.. happy you r back :)

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago
Fucking awesome

This story is fucking awesome 😎 one of the best I've read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really enjoyed this series

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
amazing!

Love the theme, and shocked in the best way to see the story continue! This is easily top-10 I've ever read on this site, keep it up!

TanukiTanukialmost 3 years ago

The last two chapters were amazing, and in this one the author shows her writing has really improved, like a TV show where the actors have settled into their characters and the show gets better and better. The bar scene was incredibly hot, one of the best yet! Love the change of scenery and the constant feeling that there’s something much deeper going on in this game world. This author is too talented to be a part time Lit poster lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKarinaMacoy@KarinaMacoy
283 Followers
I've always loved writing...when I figured out I was also a little kinky, I couldn't resist putting some of those fantasies into my writing. I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge that I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak as well, so I just love to share those fantasies!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES