Streets of London Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blushing, as he felt Lucy's lips on his skin for the first time in years, Josh backed away.

"Anyway, it should be ready in fifteen - if that suits?" said Josh.

"Could you maybe make it closer to twenty? I'd love a quick shower before I eat," said Lucy.

"Sure, I'll just lower the heat a bit - it won't spoil," answered Josh, as he watched the second nice arse of the day walk away from him.

She was replaced by Tom, who entered the kitchen to get a beer.

"You want one, buddy?" enquired Tom.

"Sure, I'll join you," responded Josh, "So, are you free on Saturday?"

"As far as I'm aware - but I'll have to check with the missus," stated Tom, "She keeps all our arrangements in her calendar. I never know from one week to the next what social engagements we have."

With that, Tom grabbed two beers from the fridge, handing one to Josh, before he went to the living room.

As he swigged from the bottle, Josh laid the table and kept an eye on the dinner. When Lucy and Tom walked into the kitchen and took their places at the table, he served up the food and the three of them spoke about their days between mouthfuls.

When the subject of the gig came up again, Lucy checked her phone and confirmed that they were free Saturday evening.

"So, what's this Shannon like?" enquired Lucy, "Possible girlfriend material?"

"Oh - she's a looker - nice figure, great legs but she's not my type," said Josh.

"Not your type?" blurted out Tom, "What - you like them fat and ugly now do you?" He gasped as he received a dig in the ribs from Lucy's elbow.

"It's her personality - she's a money grabber and thinks a lot of herself. I like girls who are a bit more modest, friendly, girls who aren't after a guy for their money," responded Josh.

"Well, you certainly wouldn't attract girls who are after a guy with money, that's for sure," laughed Tom; his laugh brought to a sudden end by a second dig in the ribs.

With the meal finished, Josh offered to do the dishes but Lucy advised him that the cook never did the washing-up. He followed Tom into the living room and they watched a quiz show on the telly, Tom digging for more information on Shannon until Lucy entered the room.

Realising that time was getting on, Josh advised the other two that he was going to his room to work on the gig, choosing the songs and the order of them. He spent a couple of hours picking songs, then discarding them, replacing them with others, changing the order until he was satisfied that he had a good show arranged. He decided that, given his recent background, he would always start his gigs with "Streets of London"; that would be his signature tune.

He took the bar mat from his pocket and typed the list of songs into his new phone before sending it to Shannon. As he stripped off, getting ready for bed, his phone pinged - he looked at it - it was a message from Shannon. She was happy with most of the songs selected but wanted to change a few, providing suggested replacements - one of the ones she wanted to get rid of was "Streets of London". Getting back to her almost immediately, Josh accepted all of her changes with the exception of "Streets of London," which, he insisted, must open the show. She relented and they had an agreed schedule for the evening.

As the week wore on, Josh became more and more depressed about his lack of success in the job market; he was an educated, intelligent man, his cv was good - he could only put it down to his years of living rough. The only thing that kept his spirits up was the thought of the gig on Saturday night.

When Saturday rolled around, he was up early - showering, getting dressed and helping himself to breakfast. He didn't want to disturb Lucy and Tom, so he practiced the chords on his guitar for some of the less familiar songs, without actually plucking the strings. As soon as he heard them awaken - well, making love - he started to play for real; selecting songs that he thought would not disturb their sex too much, if at all. About ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Lucy walked in, her hair dishevelled and a thin dressing gown wrapped around her luscious curves.

"Sounds good, Josh," she said, "Are they some of the songs you're going to be playing tonight?"

"Yeah - the ones I felt I needed more practice with," he responded, unable to keep his eyes from roving over Lucy's figure.

"Well, I'll leave you to it then," said Lucy, noticing his eyes on her body, "Would you like a cup of tea brought up?"

"Sure, that would be good, thanks," answered Josh, as she left the room.

As she made her way downstairs, Lucy realised that her body still responded to the way Josh looked at her; she was still tingling between her thighs at the thought of him looking at her in that way, despite only fifteen minutes ago being in bed and having sex with her fiancé.

She put the kettle on, trying to push thoughts of Josh out of her head; telling herself she was being stupid, that she loved Tom and that Josh was just an old flame, long since extinguished. She made the tea and, with the aid of a tray, carried three cups upstairs. She took Josh his, first, hurriedly exiting the room before she got entangled in a conversation and then returned to Tom in their bedroom.

As the weather was good, Tom and Lucy decided to go for a walk in the park. They invited Josh to join them but he declined, advising them that he wanted to spend the rest of the day practicing for that evening. Whilst strolling through the park, Tom noticed that Lucy seemed to be preoccupied - he was about to ask her what was on her mind when they bumped into two of their work colleagues, Megan and Ryan, who everyone knew where an item even though they had tried to keep it secret.

As they greeted each other, Tom ran his eyes over Megan; he had always found her long legs and dusky skin incredibly attractive - now, seeing her in a casual off-the-shoulder top, clearly bra-less underneath, he was struggling to keep his urges under control. He was nodding his head and occasionally speaking as Ryan was chatting to him but his eyes kept returning to the dark-skinned beauty deep in conversation with Lucy.

He was broken from his almost trance-like state when Lucy said, "That sounds a great idea, Meg - doesn't it, Tom?"

"Umm - what's that Lucy? Sorry, I was listening to Ryan," he responded.

"The four of us having lunch together - it'll save me having to cook a big meal tonight and give me more time to prepare for our trip to the pub."

"Oooh, where are you off to tonight?" enquired Megan, as she held Ryan's arm tightly.

As they walked to a restaurant together, Lucy explained to Megan and Ryan all about Josh and the fact that he was playing a gig at one of the pubs in the High Street. When she had finished, Megan asked if it would be okay if they joined them, as they were at a loose end that evening. Over lunch they made arrangements to meet up in a wine bar about a hundred yards from the pub Josh was performing in and to go together to the venue.

When Lucy and Tom returned home, Josh had already left. A note was waiting for them on the kitchen table, which read "Couldn't bear the suspense of hanging around any longer - gone to the pub early in the hope that Shannon might be there and we can practice together."

"Well -we have the place to ourselves Lucy - what say we carry on from where we left off this morning?" suggested Tom, running his fingers down Lucy's spine, before finally cupping an arse cheek.

She giggled and squirmed a bit under his touch, "Sorry Tom - I want a shower before we go out tonight - why don't you put the telly on and check what's happening with the football?"

He watched her go upstairs before going to the living room and switching the tv on. He switched to the Sky Sports News channel and tried to concentrate on the scores flashing before his eyes but his mind was elsewhere, peeling that sexy top off of Megan and lowering his mouth to her nipples. He undid his zip and pulled his cock out, stroking his already hard shaft as he closed his eyes and tried to imagine Megan on her knees sucking on his tool. Deciding that he needed relief, he put his cock away and went to the bedroom, stripping naked before making his way to the bathroom, where he opened the shower door and joined Lucy, whose body was covered in soapy lather.

"What......," began Lucy, but before she could continue, Tom had her pinned against the shower wall, her back towards him and her legs spread, as he guided his cock into her pussy. He gripped her waist and pressed against her, making sure she could not escape his clutches as he began to slide his needy cock in and out - his eyes closed, imagining the woman in front of him was Megan. He reached around with both hands and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as he fucked her deep and hard, groaning as he thought of the dusky-skinned beauty that was out of reach.

It didn't take long for Tom to climax, his earlier wanking had got him close and the feel of Lucy's wet, warm pussy clenching on his shaft sent him over the edge. He grunted as he felt his seed shoot up his shaft and deposit itself deep inside Lucy, continuing to pump his cock until every last drop of cum had been released into her pussy.

When he pulled out, Lucy turned around.

"Well - that was hot - you need to surprise me more often - you were like a caveman then, claiming your woman!" she exclaimed, before pulling him to her and kissing him passionately. "Now, leave me alone - I definitely need to wash again now!"

As Tom exited the shower and began to dry himself off, Lucy thought to herself what a fool she was to even think about Josh when she had such a loving fiancé in her life.

Later that evening the two of them sat in the wine bar awaiting Megan and Ryan's arrival. Looking at her watch, Lucy said, "They're late - do you think they've changed their minds?"

"Nah," said Tom, "they'd have texted us if that was the case - we'll give them another ten minutes and if they aren't here by then we'll go ahead on our own."

They were just finishing up their drinks when the door opened and Megan and Ryan walked in. As they walked towards them, Tom's eyes nearly fell out of his head. Dressed in an incredibly short, turquoise, silk cocktail dress with a scooped neckline that gave an ample view of her cleavage, Megan looked like a goddess.

"Sorry we're late," apologised Ryan, "that must be the tenth dress Megan tried on."

As Lucy laughed, Tom said, "No problems - the wait was well worth it."

The dig in the ribs from Lucy's elbow reminded him that he was spoken for and he turned and smiled at her, "Just saying that Megan looks nice, maybe a bit overdressed for the pub but in here she looks right in place."

After Tom and Lucy finished their drinks, the four of them made their way to The Saracen's Head, a pub which none of them had frequented before. Opening the door, Tom entered first to lead the way, the girl behind the bar directing them to the back room for the live music. They found a table near the front and Tom stood up to go to the bar; standing close to Megan, he glanced down her dress, getting a birds-eye view of her cleavage; Megan glanced up at him and smiled, her eyes twinkling. Once he had everyone's orders he went to the bar with Ryan in tow to help him carry them back.

They were about half way through their drinks when Josh appeared on stage, setting up the microphones and removing his guitar from its case. He strummed a few notes, adjusting the tuning pegs until he was satisfied that it was properly tuned. About two minutes before the performance was due to begin, he was joined on stage by Shannon. Wearing a micro-mini that barely reached below her panty line together with a black mesh top, underneath which was a black lacy bra, Lucy almost coughed her latest mouthful of drink back up.

"Well, she's a bit of alright, isn't she?" whispered Tom to Ryan; both men's eyes staring hungrily at the pretty blonde. Tom realised that he had not whispered quietly enough when he felt Lucy's foot kick his shin under the table.

"I meant for Josh, if he wanted to get a bit of romance in his life," stated Tom, defensively, reaching under the table and rubbing his shin where Lucy had kicked him.

Soon Josh was standing up on stage to introduce himself and Shannon; he looked a little nervous as he surveyed the crowd assembled to hear him play and Lucy smiled warmly at him and mouthed "Good luck" when he looked at her. The chords of "Streets of London" were soon echoing through the room and Lucy was pleasantly surprised at the quality of Shannon's voice. At the end of the song, there was some loud applause as well as a few rumbunctious comments about Shannon and what some of the men in the room would like to do with her.

The evening went quite fast with Josh and Shannon's performance going down well. When Megan went to the bar to get some drinks in, Tom offered to help her and, as she stood at the bar, Tom stood behind her, pressing his groin against her curvy butt.

She smiled at him and whispered, "I thought you and Lucy were serious."

To which he responded, "Oh we are - we're engaged but I'm a firm believer in the words of that George Michael song "I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me" - I'm hoping we can have an open marriage as I can't see myself ignoring sexy women for the rest of my life."

"And I fall into that category, do I?" she wiggled her arse against his groin, before turning and looking into his eyes.

"You are the sexiest woman here Megan - and you probably know it. How about we nip outside for some fresh air and get the drinks in a while? We can tell the other two that the queue at the bar was horrendous."

As he took her hand in his, Megan felt a tingle go through her body - she recognised the feeling instantly - it was the same way she felt whenever she was about to do something naughty, something exciting - something almost forbidden. She glanced into the back room briefly, before squeezing Tom's hand and walking to the door with him.

Once outside, Tom led her down a side alley, stopping about ten yards down, he grabbed her and pinned her against the wall, pressing his lips to hers as his hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them through her dress.

Her hand moved down to his groin; "Impressive," she murmured, "A lot bigger than Ryan." She dropped to her knees and undid his zip, freeing his cock from his trousers. Looking up at him as she ran her tongue over the tip of his cock, she smiled as she opened her mouth wide and took the first two inches of his cock in. He groaned at the feel of her wet tongue sliding the length of his cock, his fingers stroking her hair as her mouth moved along the length of him. He was amazed when he felt her lips brush against the base of his cock; Lucy could only take the first five inches at best, here was Megan bottoming out on his thick, seven-inch member. He groaned again and thrust his hips, even though there was no more cock to push in, he loved to feel in control and wanted to fuck her mouth so badly.

To his surprise, Megan removed her mouth from his cock and just started to wank him; staring constantly into his eyes as her tongue licked at the tip of his cock, lapping up the pre-cum as it leaked from his pee-hole. He couldn't take his eyes from her breasts, which were quite visible from the angle he was looking and knew that it wouldn't be long before he would orgasm. He reached down and pushed a hand inside her dress, cupping a breast and flicking at her nipple; whether it was the feel of her warm breast or the latest flick of her tongue over his cock he didn't know for sure, but his cock began to spurt cum out, hitting her cheek before she closed her mouth around the tip and swallowed his load, her throat swallowing furiously as his balls emptied into her.

When he had finally finished emptying his load, she removed her mouth, "That was a tasty starter - I do hope we can get together again so that you can fuck me," she stated as she rose to her feet.

"Hold still," said Tom, moving his fingers across her face, wiping the line of cum from her cheek, before offering it to her mouth. She sucked the cum from his fingers while, at the same time, taking his hand and placing it up her dress.

"Feel how wet I am - Ryan is in for such a good night thanks to you Tom, when his tiny cock is in me, I'll try to imagine it is your lovely hunk of meat."

"Fuck Megan, you are one sexy bitch," he moaned as she removed his hand and held it to his nose. Before he said, "We need to get those drinks before they send out a search party."

She straightened her dress and turned away from him, making the short trip to the door of the pub and disappearing inside. After doing his zip up, Tom followed on - standing behind her at the bar and letting his hands roam over her arse. He noticed, just in time, Ryan approaching the bar and removed his hands from her arse, turning to Ryan "Thus place is murder to get a drink, mate - everyone rushed to the bar at the same time!"

Ryan told Tom to go back to their table and that he would help Megan with the drinks. Wondering if Ryan suspected anything, Tom returned to the table and sat down, enjoying Josh and Shannon's rendition of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered". When Megan and Ryan returned with the drinks, everything seemed fine - the two of them were joking about something and no mention was made of the fact that Tom and Megan had been gone a long time.

During the performance interval, Josh joined them at their table, getting some appreciative comments from those sitting nearby. As he took a sip of the pint that Tom had got in for him, he looked around for Shannon, spotting her move from table to table, chatting to the audience and accepting cash tips, tucking them into her bra. He smiled to himself, wondering how much additional money she made with her flirting but as one man tried to pull her onto his lap, despite her protests, Josh walked across and grabbed his hands, removing them from her waist. The situation looked like escalating but as the man got up to confront Josh, two bouncers arrived at the table and escorted the man out. Those seated at the same table chose to leave at the same time; some of them glaring at Josh as they left.

"Wow, my knight in shining armour!" exclaimed Shannon, grabbing him by the arm, "Why don't you introduce me to your friends? - don't worry, I won't try to get money out of them."

As he led her to the table, he felt a glow inside. He realised that he was attracted to Shannon despite her brash exterior and she was talented, that much was certain. He introduced her to the group, noticing how Tom held onto her hand for a longer period than considered normal, his thumb grazing the back of her hand. Shannon seemed not to notice, or maybe simply ignored it, pulling up an empty chair and sitting down, chatting freely to anyone and everyone.

Their break was soon over and they were back on stage, completing their set for the night. The crowd were getting into the music and two couples started dancing in the tiny space between tables. As the evening reached its end, Geoff walked in and surveyed the room, noting the number of customers and the drinks on the tables. After the show ended, he went on stage and took the mic, thanking Shannon and Josh for a fine evening's entertainment and asking the crowd to show their appreciation. After this he turned to the pair of them and offered them a regular spot, every week at the same time. As Josh opened his mouth to accept, Shannon put her finger to his lips.

"You saw how the crowd loved us, Geoff," she started, "I think we are in need of a pay rise before we agree to anything - I was thinking £200 per night for now, see how we go - you never know, we could get scouted by one of the up-market pubs, then you'll need to pay us even more."