Streets of London Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth agape, Geoff looked from Shannon to Josh and back again.

"Let me check the night's takings," he responded, "If they are sufficiently up, you have a deal. I'll call you both sometime tomorrow."

After Geoff left, Josh turned to Shannon, "You got away with it tonight, but in future I want 50% of whatever Geoff pays or I'm breaking up this little arrangement. Tonight proved to me that I can do this and, if necessary, I can find another singer."

"My, my - haven't you grown up all of a sudden!" exclaimed Shannon, "I thought you needed your mum to fight your battles for you! Okay, fifty-fifty on the pub fee but any money I collect from the audience is mine, agreed?" She held out her hand to him. The mention of his mother was like a kick in the stomach to Josh but he gritted his teeth and took her hand, "Agreed" he said, before packing away his guitar and going to the bar, just in time for last orders.

"I'll get that," said Tom, as both he and Lucy joined him at the bar, soon followed by Megan, Ryan and Shannon, "What's everybody having?"

"Do they do Sex on the Beach?" enquired Megan, her eyes shining as she looked into Tom's eyes

"Umm - we don't do cocktails, there's not much call for them," stated Amy, the barmaid.

"I can rustle you up one of those," interjected Geoff, realising the opportunity to make some more money, "Used to work at a cocktail bar in my early career."

They soon all had their drinks, Shannon joining Megan with a Sex on the Beach, and sat down at a table in the bar area.

"You two were really good," stated Ryan, "You should be able to gig in better places than this!"

"Oh - if we stick together, we will," responded Shannon, "this is just a stepping-stone - all performers have to start out at dives like this and wait till they get noticed."

They chatted animatedly as they drank their drinks, Tom doing his best to flirt with Megan when Lucy and Ryan were not paying attention; his hand on her thigh, stroking her bare leg. He didn't realise that Josh was watching him out of the corner of his eye as his hand wandered over the soft, smooth skin.

"Drink up!" came the voice of Geoff, "Closing time - I don't know about you lot but my bed is calling me."

They finished their drinks and exited the pub, Shannon pulling Josh to her as they were about to go their separate ways.

"Send me next week's playlist as soon as possible," she said to him, huskily, her mouth close to his ear as if she were whispering her deepest desires to him. Then, to his utmost surprise, she kissed his cheek before whispering "You and I could be really good together."

He watched in a state of confusion and arousal as she quickly left, hailing a cab and climbing in, her panties on view as she slid into the back, smiling in his direction.

As they separated, Ryan and Megan also hailing a cab while Lucy, Tom and Josh strolled back to the house, Josh kept thinking about Shannon's last words - what did she mean? Good together as a duet or good together as a couple? He had initially written off the idea of forming a relationship with her; Geoff's warning words playing on his mind. Tonight, however, he had seen a different Shannon - when she had let her guard slip, sitting at the table during the interval, she came across as a totally different person; considerate, thoughtful and, yes, even caring to an extent. Then she had uttered those words and kissed his cheek!

Seeing him deep in thought and with Tom distracted on his phone, Lucy asked what was on his mind.

He looked at her with his, now familiar, sheepish face; "It's Shannon," he started, before telling her about what she had whispered to him and the peck on the cheek.

Reaching out to hold his hand, Lucy looked into his eyes, "I thought you'd already decided she wasn't your type? First impressions are usually a good thing." Inside, she wasn't convinced that it wasn't a tinge of jealousy causing her to try to advise Josh off of Shannon.

"Yeah, I know, I know," he muttered, "It's just I saw a different side to her tonight. What was your impression of her? You always were good at judging people."

Pausing, trying to evaluate her feelings, both of Shannon and her feelings for Josh, she finally spoke. "She dresses like a tart, she acts like a tart - ergo she either is, or wants to be seen as a tart. A girl like that doesn't deserve you Josh - you deserve someone kinder, more loving. But," here she paused again, "if you just want to get your leg over - I guess it's been a while for you - then I guess she could be perfect." Her face blushed at what she had just said, knowing deep down that she didn't want Josh anywhere near that trollop.

They ambled home, the three of them lost in their own thoughts. Once through the front door, Josh made his excuses and went to his room, taking out his phone, on which he had taken a couple of secretive pictures of Shannon. He looked at the pictures of her longingly, his groin aching at the sight of her in her short mini and the lacy top. He took his cock out of his jeans and stroked furiously as he imagined being on top of her, plunging his dick deep into her wet, warm, welcoming pussy. As he came, he decided that he would chance his arm and see how far, if anywhere, he could get with Shannon.

He slept fitfully, his dreams punctuated with images of Shannon and then Lucy, both of them sucking hungrily on his cock. Throughout the night he kept touching himself, stroking, imagining and then slipping back off to sleep. He awoke in the morning feeling almost as tired as when he had gone to bed; his cock like a tentpole in his boxers.

Getting out of bed for a piss, he walked onto the landing, almost bumping into Lucy. Her eyes travelled down to his bulge, "I think we need to get you a dressing gown" she commented, as she made her way downstairs.

Embarrassed, Josh continued to the bathroom where, after taking a piss, he stroked himself to ejaculation, before returning to his room. Shortly afterwards, there was a knock on his door and after he acknowledged it, Lucy entered with a cup of tea.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you earlier," she stated, "I was just - well - a bit surprised to see you like that." Her eyes strayed to his groin, hidden by the bed covers as she spoke.

"No - my fault - sorry that I startled you," responded Josh, not feeling the slightest regret that Lucy had seen his bulge - the bulge that had satisfied her pussy so many times. He smiled at her as her eyes returned to his face, "Anyway, not like it's anything you haven't seen before."

This had the effect of causing Lucy to blush. "Yeah, well - probably not appropriate now - what with things being as they are," she answered, before placing the tea on the bedside table and hastily exiting the room.

As he sipped at the tea, Josh considered confiding in Lucy what he had seen in the pub the previous night. His mind was in a state of turmoil, wanting to cause a divide between her and Tom but wanting nothing more than for Lucy to be happy. "Could she be happy with a man like that though?" he wondered, before deciding that, as he had no evidence other than what he had witnessed, which could be construed as the rantings of a jealous ex-boyfriend, he should keep quiet, for now.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by a ping on his phone. He picked it up and saw it was a message from Shannon "Great news, Geoff has agreed the £200 - fancy a coffee to celebrate?"

He hastily pressed the call button on his phone and, when Shannon answered, said "Wow - that's great - I'd love to meet for a coffee - my treat as it was you who negotiated the increase!"

They arranged to meet at a coffee shop close to the Saracen's Head and Josh was there ten minutes before the agreed time, wearing what he considered to be his best tee-shirt and a clean pair of jeans. When Shannon walked in, he rose to his feet and pulled out a chair for her, his eyes taking in, once again, her goddess like body. She was dressed similarly to him; her tee bearing a picture of the Ramones, her jeans looking like they had been painted on her arse.

"So, that your preferred taste in music?" he enquired.

She glanced down at her tee and then back at Josh. "And there I was thinking you were admiring my breasts," she laughed, "No - not really - I just admire their spunk, their get up and go attitude. I like what we play, maybe something a bit up tempo at times, I guess my taste is quite eclectic."

He smiled, "If I was, would that be a problem?"

Her eyes burned into his, "You want to play with fire, you might get burned. Geoff told me he had warned you off me, don't you think you might be better off taking his advice?" After she finished speaking, she ran a finger against her lips, which parted slightly and the tip of her tongue grazed against her finger.

"Christ!" exclaimed Josh, then, after regaining his composure, "I'm a big boy, I think I can decide for myself what is good or bad for me."

Her eyes dropped to his crotch, "I like big boys - maybe I'll find out just how big you are. Now, you promised me a coffee - I'll have an espresso macchiato with vanilla and a millionaire's shortbread."

When Josh returned from the counter, he placed the coffee and shortbread in front of Shannon and placed his cappuccino in front of his seat. "So - you free today? Want to go over next week's songs? Maybe decide what we're playing?" he asked, as he took his seat.

He could feel the tension building between them - well, he could feel the tension building in him at least - she had definitely been flirting with him and his desire for her had grown uncontrollably, to the extent that his cock was uncomfortable in his jeans.

Slowly, Shannon playfully scooped some froth from her coffee and sucked it from her spoon, "You got somewhere we could practice in private?" she asked, "My room-mate's home all day, so my place is out."

"We could go to my place - Lucy and Tom are at work all day - we'll have the place to ourselves" he blurted out, his eagerness all too evident.

"Sure tiger, we can do that - see whether those fingers can get a tune from something other than a guitar," she placed the shortbread to her mouth and bit into it, using her tongue to clear the crumbs from the corners of her mouth in a slow, languorous way. Her eyes glued to his as she teased him constantly.

As they drank their coffees, Josh could barely concentrate on what Shannon was saying. His mind racing ahead to his bedroom and getting Shannon naked and underneath him. Fully aware of his lack of focus, Shannon merely talked music, songs they should try, getting an occasional grunt from Josh in response. When she finished her coffee, she raised her foot under the table to his crotch and pressed hard, "You ready to go and play, tiger?" she asked.

Josh got up so fast, he almost knocked the table over. Apologising for his clumsiness, he led Shannon from the café out to the street and walked her to Lucy's place. The nearer he got, the more he felt he was on the verge of cheating on Lucy. With Shannon's arm around his waist, he knew he couldn't turn back. However, this was his chance to have some fun - Lucy had Tom now, he had no reason to feel guilty. Once inside the door, he led Shannon to his bedroom.

"Wow - you don't hang about do you?" she remarked, "Straight to the bedroom - would my master like to undress me or would he like a little striptease?"

Turning to face her, Josh was bright red in the face, "I thought - I - we agreed in the café."

"What did we agree Josh? I thought we came here to practice for next Saturday - have you lured me here with ulterior motives?"

"But you said about me being a big boy and my hands playing a tune on something," he stammered, his voice unsure, his desires making his heart beat faster and faster.

Placing a finger to his lips, "Sssh," she said, "You seem confused Josh - let me show you what is going to happen now."

She moved towards him and replaced her finger with her lips, kissing him, forcing her tongue into his mouth as her hands grabbed the sides of his tee and pulled it up. Her hands caressed his pecs, feeling his nipples, before she broke the kiss and pulled the tee over his head.

"Your turn," she murmured, as she held her hands above her head.

Feeling a sense of relief that he hadn't read the signs wrong, Josh hurriedly grabbed at her tee and pulled it over her head, freeing her naked breasts. As soon as he saw them, Josh lowered his mouth and sucked hungrily on a nipple, switching between her breasts every few seconds.

"Easy tiger. Anyone would think you've been inside for ten years," she whispered, her hands stroking his hair.

Josh grunted as he continued to feed on her breasts, his hands undoing the button on her jeans before sliding the zip down. Unable to force his hand inside, due to the tightness of them, he contented himself with stroking her mons as she thrust towards him. Suddenly Shannon pulled away, looking intently at him as she wriggled out of her jeans, leaving her in a pair of black lacy panties. Following her lead, Josh slid his jeans down and off, quickly followed by his briefs, his cock springing out and pointing straight at Shannon.

"Mmm - not bad, not bad," said Shannon, as she lowered herself to her knees and grabbed his cock, rubbing it against her cheek before running it over her lips. To her surprise and shock, Josh came immediately, his creamy mess landing on her nose and mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry!" exclaimed Josh.

"What the fuck? Are you a virgin or something?" she exclaimed, her voice raised in a mixture of shock and anger.

"No - no - I swear - it's just that I haven't for about five years - the excitement was all too much," his eyes looking pleadingly at her as she glared at him.

"Well, you're going to be no good to me now, are you?" she muttered, as she rose to her feet and grabbed her jeans, laying on his bed to slide them back up her legs, "So, you been inside or taken a vow of celibacy?"

"Neither - I was," Josh looked at her, "I've been homeless for five years, since my parents died - been living on the street - not much opportunities for sex there unless I wanted to be a rent boy and even then, the state I was in, you'd have had to have been desperate."

"Fuck - how come you're here now?" she indicated their present surroundings, as she pulled her tee shirt back over her head.

He moved to the bed and sat beside her, slowly revealing the story of his present situation; she was shocked that Tom was prepared to let his fiancé's ex live in the same house and was soon comforting him as his voice started to tremble.

"Sounds like you've landed on your feet - you didn't pick up any nasty diseases from the street, did you?" her hand pulling away from his thigh as she thought about the rough life he must have been leading.

He looked at her, "No, no, I swear - never did drugs, no alcohol - couldn't afford them if I wanted to eat. I just busked my way through the day and spent whatever I made on some food - if I had a good day, I even took some back to the arches to share with the others."

She studied him, finally deciding that he was telling the truth, then she smiled.

"Oh well, how about you get dressed and we practice for our next gig then, as your cock is currently about as useful as a chocolate teapot?"

After getting back into his clothes, Josh grabbed his guitar, "You want to practice here or downstairs?" he asked.

"Might as well stay here, you never know, your cock might come in useful later," she patted the bed next to her.

Sitting down, Josh strummed a few chords on his treasured guitar, "What do you want to start with?" he enquired.

A small smile crossed her face, "How about Stutter? It was by Elastica - do you know it?"

"Weren't they a punk band?" he responded, "Not really my thing."

He took out his phone and googled the song, reading through the lyrics, "Oh, very funny - look, I said I was sorry - you should take it as a compliment about how sexy you are." He dropped his phone on the bed beside him, "Now, any serious suggestions?"

"Okay, seriously, how about 'While my guitar gently weeps?'" she suggested.

"That is an awesome song but I've always had trouble with some of the chords; maybe I should practice some more - it's a good suggestion."

"Okay - well you play what you can and I'll sing even if you can't play the whole thing," she was smiling now and he felt more at ease again.

He started the first few chords and she started to sing; his eyes looked at her whenever he wasn't needing to follow the music on his phone and he noticed how she radiated pure pleasure as she sang. "She's just like me," he thought, "she totally loves performing."

They ran through several other songs they hadn't performed that first night - Yesterday, The Look of Love and With a Little Help from My Friends amongst them, before trying to sort out the order of play. Josh still insisted that they open with Streets of London with Shannon stating that "With a Little Help" would be a good closing song. The time had flown past and they were both thirsty and peckish.

"Why don't you nip to the kitchen and get us a drink and something to nibble on?" she suggested.

"Sure, sorry I didn't offer earlier," he apologized.

"No worries, we both got into the rehearsal so much, it didn't hit me till we stopped. Now, off you go, like a good boy."

He smiled at her before he left, unsure where their relationship stood now. As soon as the door closed behind him, Shannon wriggled out of her jeans and panties and removed her tee, laying naked on the bed, fingering her pussy. When Josh returned, he almost dropped the bottles in his hand, "Oh fuck," he moaned, quickly placing the bottles on the bedside cabinet and undoing his jeans, dropping them to the floor.

"Try not to get too excited," she whispered, as she watched him strip before her. When he was naked, she beckoned him with her finger "Come to me baby and try not to cum too soon."

He climbed on the bed on top of her and went to kiss her lips. She responded briefly to his kiss before pushing his face to her breasts.

He followed her lead, lowering his mouth and starting to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples again.

"Get your damn cock inside me before you cum early again, I want you to cum inside me even if you only last a short while," she demanded.

As he manoeuvred between her parted thighs, Josh tried to remember the chords to "While my Guitar", reasoning that if his mind was distracted, he might not explode as soon as he entered her. She was so wet, he slid in easily, enjoying the feel of a pussy on his cock again. He took it slowly, savouring every moment, not wanting to rush the fuck, wanting to commit it to memory so that he could lay in bed and think about it again and again when he masturbated.

"Fuck, you feel so good, so tight," he moaned.

"After five years, I reckon an eighty-year-old cunt would feel good to you," she responded, letting out a sigh as he pushed deeper into her.

Ignoring her comment, Josh began to thrust, trying to think about chords to songs, about his life on the streets - anything to delay his orgasm. Shannon's hands moved to his butt and started to squeeze his cheeks as she raised her head and bit on his nipple.

He moaned as he felt her teeth, his mind immediately going back to his days with Lucy and how they had introduced biting into their love-making. At the thought of Lucy, his cock started to throb and he was soon pumping his seed into Shannon's warm, wet pussy. Grunting as he continued to plunge into her until his ball sacks were empty.

"Fuck, I needed that, I haven't had a good shag for a week," she gasped as Josh collapsed on top of her, "Now, get your fucking cock out of me so I can drink my beer."

Feeling like he had been used, Josh pulled out of Shannon and rolled off of her, moving up the bed so that he could sit upright against the headboard. He grabbed the two beers and handed one to Shannon who was now beside him.