Streets of London Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad lover but I hope you can last longer in future, if we do this again," she stated, as she took the bottle and glugged about half of the contents down.

"If? I thought we'd definitely see each other again," he replied.

"Oh, I never usually mix business with pleasure, Joshy," she ruffled his hair as she spoke, "but I decided to make an exception in your case. I usually go for the bad boys so I thought I would try a good boy for a change."

"What makes you so sure I'm a good boy?" he asked, reaching over and tweaking her nipple.

She smiled, "I have a nose for these things and what you've told me has confirmed it. I mean, what down-and-out buys his fellow vagrants food with their hard-earned cash?" She reached over and patted his thigh, her eyes looking at his spent cock, before moving her hand to stroke it. "You're not bad; I've had bigger and better but maybe you'll improve once you get back in the saddle."

Their conversation moved back to music and the approaching gig with Shannon advising Josh that she had used her contacts to spread the word about them; she told him she was hopeful that a few managers from other bars might attend to provide some competition for their services.

Finishing his beer, Josh put the bottle down and pulled Shannon towards him for a kiss but as she pushed him away, they heard the front door open and Lucy's voice as she called out, "Josh, are you home?"

"Christ, is that the flaming time?" he groaned, as he clambered off the bed and started to dress. "Quick, get your clothes on - I don't know how she'll react to this."

"What is she? Your fucking mother?" asked Shannon, as she swigged the last of her beer, before she languidly got off the bed and retrieved her panties, slowly sliding them up her legs.

There were footsteps coming up the stairs as Lucy's voice came closer, "Josh? Josh, is that you?"

"Yes Lucy - yeah it's me and Shannon - we were practicing some new songs," he answered as he opened the door and slid out before closing it again.

Stopping on the landing, Lucy looked at him, "Your top is on back-to-front Josh - practicing huh? Just how undressed do you need to be to practice?" Her eyes glanced past Josh as the door behind him opened and Shannon emerged, pulling up the zip of her jeans as she did. "In future Josh, ask before you bring," she paused, she had been going to use the word whore but realised that this might sound like jealousy, "before you bring guests home. You know we want you to be comfortable here but this is our home first and foremost."

When she had finished speaking, Lucy turned to make her way downstairs, choosing to ignore the, "Hi, Josh's mum" comment that Shannon had made. At that moment the front door opened and Tom walked in, removing his jacket and waiting at the foot of the stairs for Lucy. When he saw Josh and Shannon following her down, he grinned.

"Been having some fun, have we?" His eyes stripping Shannon as she descended the stairs. He kissed Lucy and patted her arse before turning his attention to Shannon, "I hope you made our Josh a happy boy." He pulled her in for a hug, inhaling at her neck to smell her scent, pulling her chest against his, holding on for a bit too long for Josh's liking before releasing her. "I hope we see a lot more of you Shannon," he smiled at her as he spoke.

"Well, apparently Joshy here has to get a note from his mum before he's allowed visitors," retorted Shannon.

Looking puzzled, Tom looked at Josh who made eyes towards the kitchen were Lucy was busy preparing dinner, "Lucy say's I should have asked," he explained.

"Nonsense," stated Tom, "You either live here or you don't - as long as you live here you can have any guests you want over - even stay the night if they want," he winked at Shannon, "just no wild parties unless it's an orgy and I'm invited." He laughed after saying this and squeezed Shannon's hand, "I'll sort Lucy out - you two lovebirds have fun."

As Tom entered the kitchen, he closed the door behind him, leaving Josh and Shannon in the hallway. Ill at ease, Josh went to put his arms around Shannon to kiss her but she moved her face around so that he kissed her cheek, "I'll message you," he stated, as he opened the door for her to leave. He watched her sexy arse till it disappeared from sight and then closed the door behind him.