All Comments on 'Streetwalking with a Succubus'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Oh my

Good as ever. Thanks for the distraction and entertainment. This is another of the good imaginative stories you have shared with all of us. Please do continue as time permits, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice to see Nicole in action again

A bit of new along with a bit of old possibly tied with a bit of history, I thought Nicoles tattoos only showed when she took on her demonic features. Did she decide to grow her hair out or is that just part of her ability? 5 stars in any case. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very nice, as always. I was hoping to see what she did with the wolf, though - we've never seen her actually kill someone, have we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Phil

Very very great, but please, what about Phil and his Succubi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Succubus tag for this failed I think

I usually check on succubus tag for your updates, but although the tag is on the side, it didn't appear on the tag list for succubus. Just thought you should know, and thanks for the story as always.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Bout time! :)

She's got to be your best character, dude. I love her stories.

trickamsterdamtrickamsterdamover 10 years ago
Is Nicole Nyte?

Haven't kept up on all the stories. She certainly seems nicer than Nyte. Anyway, as well-written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice!

That was very hot and well written. Surprisingly heart warming for Halloween literotica story. And I totally though Steven was the killer, nice twist!

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 10 years ago
You never disappoint!

I admit to being a little confused early on, but I think that was your plan. Once I got the players straight, the story was delightfully constructed. You played to my desire for happy endings with this one... thanks for that too! I look for your stories because you deliver highly erotic reads that remind me of fairy tales I read as a youth... if they took a walk on the wild side!

HurbsterHurbsterover 10 years ago
Nicole

Always nice to see her in a story. And she gets to kill a guy off-camera (again).

Top stuff, I don't have to say I prefer these stories do I. Would love to learn more about her background.

5/5.

TarotbTarotbover 10 years ago
I do love Nicole!

Though this time I actually thought she was going to be naughty, let slip and take Steven all the way.

This is a great story; i'm not often fooled by decoy antagonists but you succeeded this time and i really thought Steven was the killer whom the doctor was 'saving' her from.

As i said, i really love Nicole; the way she appears before Steven when he's trying to watch her is delicious. However I also liked Steven; he's very sweet and it's a genuine pleasure to see him get rewarded for his intentions, if not his actions.

The only question I have is if this is a regular part of Nicole's life, or if there's not much call for sex therapists in the depression.

Either way I'm eager to see where she'll appear next.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another very good read :-)

well done :-) ... this was another very good read, about some of our favorite succubae ... and a nice twist as to who the bad guy was ... looking forward to more stories about "The Girls" ... especially hoping for another ch of Succubus Summoning :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read!

It seems like she gave part of the doctors essence to Steven. Did she help Steven?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more nyte?

any more nyte bdsm sessions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

lovely story yet again.

give us a rougher sex with arrogant man...like the succubus vs the slayer (Carpenter)....love that one best.....muscular strong arrogant...vs succubus....mmm

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 10 years ago
Another good'n :)

You've done it again! :)

TittyBear69TittyBear69over 10 years ago
An answer to 2nd Anonymous's question

Hello all,

If I understand Manyeyedhydra's Succubus actions correctly, She used a bit of Steven's passion/essence to rid herself of the lingering taste she had from devouring a serial murderer. I also think the 'dark angel' gave the young man a 'ride of his life' while fulfilling her own needs without doing Steven any long term harm. Hope that the dear boy has more confidence about himself and realizes that he is a good person and will move on to a more healthy long-term relationship. Chances are, he'll forget the 'weirder' parts of the evening and about Nicole's interesting eyes. Or, he'll linger on that and become a 'hunter'... Hmmm, wonder which outcome/spin-off would be more fun?

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I'm not a huge fan of succubus stories, but

This one has stuck with me. I have found myself thinking about Steven long after I read the story. Lesson learned. Give the succubi a chance.

Really good story.

Patientlee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where's Jack?

Nobody piked up the fact that she killed Jack the ripper?

And she did not give energy to him,it's a sin and she does not do it in her's story.

dougbonedougboneover 10 years ago
Sweet story all around

Love your stories so much, the succubus seem to come to life each time I read about each of their adventures. Thrilled, that the male protagonist for once didn't lose his soul; although like always these succubus make the proposition very tempting. So the wolf is dead, and perhaps Steven has a new lease on life after his night with his angel, or demon, of the night.

P.S. Nice hat tip to Jack the Ripper. Would love to read a righteous succubus story taking that antagonist down permanently.

P.P.S. Happy Halloween, and wish this story gets honored for accolades as a fine Halloween erotica thriller that it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Wow. I really liked this story. I love hiw you touched on the Jack The Ripper element. i have written a few short stories myself about him. But nothing as good as that. I'm a fan...would love to read more by you

PrimalDesirePrimalDesirealmost 10 years ago
Intriguing...

Hmmmm. Steven Shearsmith and Reece Pemberton. Why do those names ring a bell?

Might we see guys named Jeremy Gatis and Mark Dyson in a future story? Or how about Dave...?

PerversiveQuestioningPerversiveQuestioningover 6 years ago

Great story. I liked the whole hidden message that I was getting from the story, that appearances/looks can deceive. The good doctor with his social prestige should be being perceived as potential a threat as creepy looking guy with the disability (which is hinted to us before Nicole gets in the doctor's car). And on the victim's side also, as the expected weak woman is now a strong fearless Succubus (which can be easily be perceived metaphorically as a strong woman with a clever kind of "man-like" fearlessness). Again that is what I got from the story!

KizurialKizurialover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

I was sent a link to this by someone and thoroughly enjoyed reading it through. The swerve definitely got me, and I was fearing a bleak outcome at the end so was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.

Felt like a certain amount of justice meted out and the sex scene was just plain hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
liked this type of endings.

i thought again the poor guy was gona get killed but glad it ended that way. more stories like this with good guys get a trailer of succubi's pleasure and a full picture to the bad guys only.

translighttranslight12 months ago

Not sure why you used names off the tv, it's a bit jarring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous