Strength is a Caged Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd let slip there were other plugs, and presumably other toys. Not surprising, seeing as this man had his penis restrained so that he couldn't even touch it, not beyond a poke with a ruler or pin between the cage's bars.

"You mentioned 'this one'. What other types of toy do you put up your bum? Or get put there," I added, winking at Catherine. She smirked.

"Usually I tell him to insert them himself. I don't want my beautiful toy hurt, after all! But there's a few things I put there myself. Some melting ice cubes, for example. Er... Oh, ginger!"

"Nothing like your plaything squirming with a fig of peeled ginger in their bottom," I confirmed.

I'd only done it once, to a woman, but I was sure it would have the same effect. Jake stifled a small groan, all hope that I was an inexperienced domme who wouldn't rival his own Mistress now totally gone. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

"What else do I put in your bum, boy?"

Jake was spilling his secrets now. "Um... any of your plugs you wish, Mistress? Oh. And you fuck me with your strap-on cocks whenever you wish. Thank you, Mistress."

He wasn't getting more embarrassed, but I figured he wasn't mentioning something she would deem important.

"Yes, I fuck your sweet little arse whenever I want. Good." Her smile turned devilish. "Who else fucks your cute arse, poppet?"

I did wonder.

"Anyone you invite in a club can fuck me up the bum, Mistress!"

"That's true, but we don't do that much, do we? I only let really trusted people at my boy. Come on, boy, Sarah wants to hear names! Who came over to fill your arse up, just last month?"

I figured where this was going, as now-beetroot Jake persuaded himself to burst out, "Ryan and Ollie! They both fucked me, with their great big cocks! Two men, they each used me! Men put their dicks in me until they come..."

"Mm-hm. And Jacob dear? Do you like having men's cock inside you?"

I reckoned Jake had got over the final hurdle of embarrassment. "Yeah. Men's cock, women's cock, anyone's cock. Plugs, toys, I love all of them."

"Yeah. Anything in that cute little arse of yours, you want it, whatever it is."

"Yup," Jake agreed happily.

"Yeah. You loved getting Ollie and Ryan ready for you, didn't you, sucking their cocks until they were all hard for you?"

He shrugged. "You asked me to, they wanted me to, and I wanted to get fucked."

"A subtle distinction," Catherine noted archly. "You get the idea, Sarah. 'Straight' encompasses many things..."

"An enthusiastic bum-boy, not enthusiastic about men but not averse to the idea if it gets his greedy hole filled?"

Jake pursed his lips and nodded. Catherine replied, "That's about it. Of course, there's other things. Some he likes, some he likes up to a point, some he endures to make me happy." She stroked his head, fondly.

"Spanking and corporal punishment?"

"Exactly. Well, I don't call it punishment myself. It's not like he'll get out of it with good behaviour!"

I chuckled. "I think that's the point of the doctrine of Original Sin. All bottoms need regular spanking, but don't worry, everyone has always done something to be punished for. Or to dissuade them from naughtiness in future."

"That's way too philosophical for me! I work more on the principle that he's mine, he's got a cute body, and an exceptional cute arse, so I can decorate it how I like. It's sort of a share of his body, given we're married so legally his body is half mine -- he gets to say how he decorates the top half of his body, I decide the lower half..."

I blinked. "Seriously? Is that seriously why you don't have any more tattoos below your waist?" I asked him.

"Ha! No, just you have to stop tattoos somewhere, right? Besides -- I like the look of cane marks and bruises. So no ink on my arse, or they wouldn't show up."

"And he already had pierced nipples when we met. I just suggested the rings."

"I remember. But if you're married and both own each other's bodies, dies that mean he gets a say in yours? Or doesn't it work like that?"

They looked thoughtful. It was late, and we were a bit tipsy. Then Jake grinned. "I'm a man of simple tastes. I just encourage Cat to show off her tits. Or should I say, 'I assist my Mistress to put on corsets which enhance her stunning assets.'"

"And so you should! I should fit you with a ring gag, though, the amount you already drool over my breasts..." She spoke affectionately, though. "Back to good behaviour, please. Hands behind your head. Sarah was exploring your body."

"He does have fantastic bollocks, doesn't he? It's actually nice that his dick is locked away, so it doesn't detract from the rest of round here." I swept my hand around his whole pubic area and cupped his balls. "A lovely handful." I pulled very gently, then not gently.

His muffled groan was hot. He spread his legs further, squatting a bit so his balls swung in my hand. I guessed he was trying to fuck himself on the plug in his arse, and said so.

"Yes, the insatiable boy! It's why he needs his cock locked up, or he'd be wanting to fuck all the time, too. It's a bit like Ritalin, I think. But yes, he was telling you about all the things he likes in his arse. What else goes in your bottom, darling? Tell Auntie Sarah. Sorry, Sarah."

"No, that's fine. Just like I had to call all my parents friends, growing up. Asian aunties are scary, lah! A proper auntie would definitely spank a boy's bottom if he needed it!" I was approaching auntie age. Compensations like getting to be stern with subby boys might make up for that!

I liked Cat's wicked smile. "Excellent. He does need it. Would you like to, tonight? Soon? Oh, goody! I bet you'll do a good job on him. You can see he respects you -- look, he hasn't moved since you took his balls in your hand! Squat lower, pet. That's it. Feel that great big plug filling your slutty little arse. But you let me get distracted again, didn't you? You didn't answer the question. What else goes in your cheeky little bottom?"

I couldn't think of what Jake was supposed to say. Plugs, dildos, dicks, done. Lube, I supposed. She'd covered ice and figging already.

"Hm? You've told Auntie Sarah about all the things you'll admit to liking. Mm?" A long pause suggested that word 'admit' was doing some heavy lifting. Cat's voice went quiet and sweeter. "Tell her about getting you clean. Now, how do we do that?"

Oh. I got the drift.

So did Jake.

Assuming their relationship was as consensual as it seemed to be, Jake could refuse enemas or similar if he really objected. Which meant we'd hit territory where he did find it satisfying in some way, even if 'liking it' wasn't accurate.

But confessing that, and explaining the details to me, someone new?

The lad was scarlet. I'd rarely seen someone suffering such acute embarrassment! To him, explaining what must sometimes have happened to him was going to be amazingly humiliating.

Fantastic. I would make sure I quizzed him on every detail.

He squirmed in exquisite discomfort. I bet he did get aroused by the procedures used! He might even get hard just from telling me about it.

Oh, no, he wouldn't get an erection, because his penis was constrained in its metal cage. Would his cock still swell, just get pushed back by the bars? Would he end up with red grooves on his prick if he got too turned on? How painful would that be?

I wanted to know.

His vulnerable balls were still in my hand. I pulled down, carefully, until Jake moaned.

"He'd look even more beautiful with some more rings stretching his scrotum here," I told Cat. "Maybe some weights."

"Totally! I have. It's a look for home or clubbing, though, not for a respectable night out. You want an audience for a sight like that. Whether it's you in private, or a whole nightclub. What do you think, pet? Next time I take you to Goddess? You wearing just some thick heavy rings round your balls here, and your best bondage collar...?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jake's voice was a whisper again.

I encouraged Cat's ideas. "What about his arse, though? Even if you want him thoroughly used, that hole really ought to be highlighted so everyone knows it's there."

"Good point. Not just a jewelled plug -- They're three a penny on subs nowadays. Something more unusual. A perky standing-up doggy tail, maybe? Or no; a thick dildo attached to a loose harness, so it slides freely in and out. Everyone can see the shiny shaft when it's three inches or so out, but then when he moves it'll slide in..."

"With a little help, as needed."

"Of course. That would look so pretty!" Cat was like an excited child. "My slutty boy being fucked by a big object, because he's so easy to please he doesn't need an actual person! Hm. He'd need to bend over a lot. That's what the doggy tail is usually for, when I want everyone to admire his sore arse."

"Looks like cruelty to animals, though. A dildo forcing him to stretch wouldn't detract from a red bum in the same way."

"True, true. Actually, you know the best way to get your subby boy's arse on show?"

"Tell me," I said.

"A humbler. A simple piece of smooth, carved wood, yet so effective over hundreds of years..."

I felt Jake wince. His balls shrank in my hand. I slapped them with my other hand. Cat clapped.

"Excellent! Discipline him as you see fit."

"Thank you. Of course, the thing with a humbler is it would be too restrictive for him to be fucked wearing it. Dangerous, if someone moved too suddenly. Shame."

Catherine shrugged. "Just as well he's a desperate dirty boy delighted to be fucked by inanimate objects, then. I wonder if I can get a dildo that rotates? With a flashing light, like a lighthouse."

Jake stifled another whimper.

"Attracting all the sailors? How fun!" I exclaimed.

"An anchor, weighing down his balls."

"Balls could be pulled up, like a floating buoy."

"I've already got the padlock. We could disguise his cock restraints as a treasure chest."

"X marks the spot -- with a cane?"

"I like you. Come along, next month."

"I might. Oh, look at him, all expectant and squirming. Ah, dirty boy -- you were going to tell me how your Mistress keeps you nice and clean. Tell me everything."

Jake had been standing proud, as far as he could with his family jewels in my clutches, but now he slumped again. I'd let him get speaking before slapping him back into shape.

He coughed, squeaked, then managed to speak in a dull monotone.

"Mistress likes me to be clean inside. And empty inside. Mistress controls me inside and out."

He sighed, and continued before being ordered. "Mistress is kind enough to let me have great pleasure in my bottom. I must let Mistress take her pleasure from me. It pleases Mistress to make me suffer in certain ways, for her pleasure."

"Enough rhetoric," I snapped. "Spit out the details. Stop sounding like a wannabe subby boy topping from the bottom, and tell me what actually happens to you."

Jake managed to redden more. The dragon on his thigh wasn't the most crimson part of his body, now. Though I liked his red lips, too.

Jake closed his eyes for a moment, then spoke again. "It happens every couple weeks. Mistress says it is time for a deep cleaning. Sometimes, she gives me suppositories to insert. Other times she skips that. Once, I was tied up and she pushed them inside me."

"Which of those options did you like most?"

"I don't like the glycerin in my bottom..."

"Don't whine, I told him. "If your Mistress decides you need it, which is most satisfying? You pushing the wet squashy things into your rectum yourself, or being bound and helpless and having to accept the medicine being forced into your bottom?"

"I... They're both... In different ways? Illuminating of my situation, I suppose... One shows acceptance of my situation. I could choose to disobey, but I don't. What does that even say about me?" He wasn't crying, but a different man might in the circs. "If I'm tied up, I'm more obviously helpless. It's sort of scarier because of that, but having to actively obey that simple request, making me complicit in submitting..."

"You know what they will do, then, these suppositories?"

Jake nodded, again seeming fascinated by the pattern on the carpet.

"Go on."

"I'll need to, soon... Move my bowels."

"Indeed. And where does your Mistress let you move your bowels?"

I wondered if he had to use diapers or rubber pants? Or just go as needed, probably outside? None were fetishes of mine, but as part of the control and humiliation of this adorable cute creature, I'd be all for it. His squirming ball-bag and red face were so beautifully erotic!

"She... she... keeps me in the bathroom. Or in the utility room -- that's got a toilet and shower too, but it's cold." He shivered. Of course, he was naked barring his cock cage, while we were clothed. "Sometimes I'm told to void in the toilet. But if the cramps are bad and I might lose control, or if I've drunk a potion to assist, then I have to wait in the shower, so I can be hosed down."

"Potion?"

"To help anything solid come out? Different ingredients, depending on what Mistress feels like, but all aimed at making it more embarrassing when everything explodes out my bottom."

"You sound almost bitter. Angry."

Catherine explained herself. "We only do this in private. And I only give him lactulose in warm water, or other drinks, a few times a year. I check with a doctor friend, first. But yeah, it's part of the control. My control."

Cat got up, put her hand on his shoulder. I retreated, letting his balls go. "Jacob? Do you submit? In this way?"

I tried not to breathe loudly, so was out of breath before Jake murmured, "As you wish, Mistress." I exhaled.

He added, "I just hate that I let you do it. And how it feels. But I'm sick, too... I get off on it and how you clean me after..." His face contorted. I bet Jake wouldn't want to cry.

She wrapped him in her arms. "I know, darling. But if you think you're sick, then what does that make me?"

He tensed. "I'm not calling you sick!"

"That's fine," she reassured him. "But if I'm not sick, then you can't be either, doing the same thing..."

"That's logic," I confirmed.

"Mm. But..."

My turn. "Yes. Your butt, and me wanting to know everything about what happens to your cute little butt." I raised my mouth towards his ear. "I am sick and twisted, but that's not your problem. Your job is just to obey."

Jake laid nervous eyes on Catherine. Even with her hugging him, he was tense. How could I help?

I reassured him. "Jake? Tonight, you, me, your arse? I'm not going to give you any enemas or anything tonight. Nor any real cock'n'ball torture."

"Aw, c'mon! Don't restrict yourself too much! Those balls need attention!" Cat faked disappointment.

I laughed. "Obviously I'll have to slap them around a bit. Won't be able to resist!" I reached between them, gave his sack a squeeze and flicked it a few times. "But no kicking, sounding, cutting; nothing we'd have to have lots of chat about first. All I want tonight is chat. You, talking. Oh, and to spank you, because you have that gorgeous arse crying out to get red.

"That's it. Anything beyond that is between you and your Mistress. But right now, I want your words..."

An impassive look. These words would have to be forced out of him. He'd prefer the physical torture, for sure.

"Don't play dim. Now where were we? Oh yes. You were telling me how you feel when you've got suppositories working in your bowels, plus any medicine to help you expel any faecal material..." I figured sticking to formal language might help him.

He pressed his lips together, and focused on the carpet as he confessed, "I worry about leaking, messing... Even with sheets down. There's those cramps, it's all uncontrollable..."

"Do you worry for the whole half hour, pet?" That was Catherine.

He shifted his shoulders. "Only once I need to... move my bowels. The last ten minutes, maybe. The rest of it is just knowing what I'm doing to myself, what's going to happen. What does it mean if I'm debasing myself like that?

"Debasing? What does that even mean?" Catherine scoffed. "We make you into a beautiful sexy object. Both of us, together. I'm using you as a toy, just as much as you let yourself, remember."

"And you want a clean toy," I commented.

Cat looked guilty. "Yeah. But I really love watching him struggle with what I ask him to do. It's just particularly adorable and attractive when it involves his bottom.

"If he found particular types of impact embarrassing -- like a guy who will submit to almost any whipping, but not a bare-hand spanking -- then I'd be pushing that limit, to see how much I could get him to squirm. But he takes anything, so well! It's beautiful to watch. But pushing him psychologically? There's nothing like an enema for giving him just the perfect kind of discomfort, for both body and soul..."

"I bet! So, Jake, from the beginning. Start with the physical feelings, if that's easier. Do those glycerin suppositories slide in easily? Do they stay in by themselves?"

"You wet them, then slip them in, blunt end first. I suppose if you weren't used to putting things up your arse, it might be tricky." He couldn't hide his smugness about his talents there. "Or if it was one big fat one."

"Are they not fat? How many do you use?"

"We could use one or two adult ones, big as my thumb. But it's easier to get hold of the smaller ones. One or two grams, so four to eight." He shuddered. "Even when I know they're smaller, there's something about pushing yet another thing inside you, that's designed to make you poo uncontrollably... It makes me more nervous with each one..."

"Even though the little ones are sold for use on babies," Cat retorted with sarcasm.

"It's not your arse exploding," Jake grumbled.

"Technically, it is. I own it, remember? In fact, let's check it now, make sure the lube hasn't dried up or anything. Hup!"

Jake lay face down on the hotel's bed as indicated, two pillows under his groin, and spread his legs. His caged cock was invisible, but that big russet ball-sack dominated the space on the crisp white pillowcase. I'd never have thought I had a fetish for balls, but certainly seeing these ones without the distraction of a cock was showing them in a new light!

In fact, his naked body, stretched over the entire hotel bed, was gorgeous. His hands were laid up near his head, elbows wide, filling the canvas. This was the sort of image that made perfect porn for women!

"Jake, love? Could I take a photo?"

He glanced at Cat.

"Put your face away again! Why not?" she said.

"Could you take the plug out first, please?"

"Sure, if you like. Shall I do the honours?"

"Be our guest," Cat told me.

I admired the steel running along his crack for one last time, then gripped it. The narrow neck meant Jake's hole wasn't stretched out from the prolonged wear, but he had no problem releasing the sizeable body of the heavy metal plug into my hand. I flicked the clean condom into the bin and laid the steel toy near his face. Visual reminders of one's perversion never went amiss.

Jake's arsehole gaped for under a second, before contracting to being a cute little crinkled dot again. Some other time, I'd like to see that hole opened wide...

In the meantime, I snatched up my phone and took a few pictures from different angles. I resisted spending too long, but figured bum, balls and thighs made a Holy Trinity of pornography against the clean white cotton! Another thing to have fun with in future. I forwarded two shots to Catherine, tossed the phone aside, and ran my hands over his body. Especially the above-mentioned photogenic parts.

"How do you feel?" I inserted a lubed-up finger into his arse.