Strength is a Caged Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good. Thank you, ma'am."

"Good. But no more distraction. You've had glycerin and lactulose and whatever in you, for half an hour. You need to go. How does that work? Does your Mistress tell you when time's up?"

He nodded, looked across the pillows. "I'll probably tell her I need to... To. Or be squirming, struggling..."

"Sometimes he's gagged," Catherine explained.

"I see. And when she decides it's been long enough, do you get up and go? Or is there any other ritual?"

He buried his face in the pillow, resisting answering. I slapped his arse until he raised it. Any excuse, really.

"Hm?" I punched one pink arse cheek, planning to land my fist every second until he spoke. After the third hit, he croaked out words.

"She. She. I... have to stand over the toilet. And ask permission..."

"What do you say, pet?" Catherine coaxed him.

"I say... 'Please Mistress, may I empty the shit from my dirty bottom into your clean toilet, if my sphincter control has satisfied you?'" After his statement in a robotic voice, there was a near-sob. He hid his face again.

Cat rubbed his back, lovingly. "And then I let him squat over the loo and let go. Unless he's not desperate enough yet. Then I might make him stand in the shower cubicle for a bit. I know, he's supposed to tell you everything, but we'll be here all night! I'll let him take over for the good bits! If he's been disobedient, then he might have to hold it longer and then squat over the plughole, and of course use the shower hose to rinse everything away. And clean himself.

"Of course. Is that right, Jake? I can understand why you find it difficult to talk about." Just call me good cop. "But then your Mistress has to give you a proper enema, doesn't she?"

Tiny nod.

"Yes. So what equipment does she set up for you? I bet she wants everything just right, to make her boy clean for her."

Nod. A bit of Jake's pride in his servitude was returning.

"What kit is there in the room for cleaning you out?"

Jake took a deep breath. Factual information, no feelings; he could manage this.

"There's hooks on the shower rail, or the top of the shower cubicle downstairs. The plastic sheets covering up towels and all. The bags..."

"Bags?" I encouraged.

"A red one which holds a couple litres, and a black one that's bigger. A bit like old-fashioned hot water bottles, I suppose. There's tubing which comes out of them, with a valve you can open and shut, and a nozzle you then attach to the far end."

He was so dispassionate, he could be describing a home brewing setup. "You attach the nozzle and open and shut the valves?"

He got my point. "No. Cat, sorry, Mistress, controls those."

"Mm-hm. So you've emptied the worst out of your dirty bottom. What does your Mistress do next, to make you properly clean?"

"She... She gives me a good enema, ma'am."

"Just one?"

He hated that I knew enough to ask the right questions. "No. Usually one to clean, then one to rinse. Sometimes she uses a squeezy bulb first, if I'm sticky inside. Not in a long time, though. I eat healthily, now."

"Good! Lots of veg and fibre to make your bowels work!" I thought. "I suppose the squeezy bulb solution would be a similar routine to the drinks and suppositories -- insert, wait, then seek permission to expel the contents?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Catherine interrupted. "Except it's always me inserting it -- it's hard to do to yourself unless you add more tubing! It's less predictable, timing wise. And of course there's more liquid, much more, so much more effort needed to avoid leaking."

"Do you manage to avoid leaking, Jacob?"

"Um. I try, ma'am?"

Poor boy. It would be a blatant set-up, impossible to pass the test. There were of course ways round that...

"Does he try, Cat?"

"He does. He doesn't want to make a mess. He holds tight, and squirms, and he wriggles -- it's so sweet! I could plug him, but then he wouldn't have that to look forward to..."

"Tell me more. Actually, no. Bum-boy, you tell me what happens next. Who fills a bag?"

"It's always Mistress." He screwed his face up, trying to focus himself on relaying information, not thinking about his words. "She runs the basin tap until the water is warm, nearly hot, then fills the bag. Then she adds stuff from under the sink, before she screws the tubing into place and hangs the bag up. And checks the valve is shut, of course."

Jake would happily talk about the engineering issues, I was sure! I'd have to ensure he didn't get on to siphoning. "What 'stuff' does she add to the warm water?"

"I don't know! Well, there's usually some kind of soap. Salt, too, I guess."

I directed a querying look to Cat. "There's always salt! Electrolytes are important, y'know. Got to look after my boy. But yeah, there's usually a little mild soap. There's this brand by an American religious nut -- loads of text all over the bottles so you can be converted in the shower, but it's an excellent liquid gentle soap. Just what's needed for cleaning him inside."

"Mm-hm."

For once, Jake spoke voluntarily. "Sometimes, Mistress has been cruel and nasty. There's been other chemicals. Biscodyl, milk of magnesia. Milk-and-molasses, once. She promised me she wouldn't do that one again..."

"I had half a can of molasses left over from a recipe," Cat excused herself, at the same time as I demanded of Jake:

"Are you complaining about your Mistress? Or how she treats you?"

"No, no..." It was a lie, so I spanked him a bit more. Once he was nicely pink, I asked him, "So she fills the bag. Do you insert the end of the tube in your bottom?"

"N... Only the first few times. Now, Mistress does. She's always careful to make the nozzle warm and lubricated and not hurt me." And he was trying to curry favour with warm words!

Cat told him, "Tell her why you can't do it yourself, pet."

Jake reddened to match his bottom, and rubbed his face on the pillow, considering hiding. I waited.

After one slap, he squawked, "Mistress likes me to wear my collar and cuffs."

"And what would those be made of? And why would that stop you cleaning your own naughty bumhole?"

Cat grinned. Like any lawyer in court, I already knew the answers to my questions!

"Leather, they're made of leather, ma'am. Black leather, thick and heavy. And solid chrome buckles."

"And D-rings. And clip fasteners."

Jake glared at Cat. "Yes. So if my wrists are clipped to the collar, I'm all helpless and have to submit to my Mistress. Which of course I was doing anyway. But I can't reach my arse like that..."

"I understand," I told him, amused. He clearly got off from bondage -- restraining his whole body, not just his cock and balls. "So your Mistress has got a tube inside your anus. She turns the valve. What happens?"

If he said, 'water flows downwards due to gravity,' he would get spanked until my hand was sore, and then I'd ask Cat what other implements she had with her...

Jake clearly thought of that answer, then the likely reaction I'd have, considered, and decided to play safe. "The liquid flows into my bottom. Fast or slow, depending."

"On the valve?"

"That, and the position I'm in." Another sigh. He was finally reaching the point of having no reservations about what he told me. "If I'm on hands and knees, arse up high, then she's likely to make it flow fast, and it'll cramp more. There's probably stuff in it to make that happen, too. I'll be begging for it to slow down or stop, but it's usually all forced in. And only then Mistress helps me by rubbing my tummy to help it hurt less. Then I have to hold still so it all stays in, even when I can barely hold shut any more! It's so hard, but I have to take it all, for Mistress..."

"He does. He takes it so nicely. He shivers, every time a cramp eases."

"Lovely. What other positions does she use for you?"

"Lying on my side." His voice went dreamy. That's when she's kind and gentle...

"Tell me all about what happens when she's gentle..." We seemed to have got Jake to the talking version of subspace. I wanted to hear him.

"She makes me a nice nest of towels on the floor, and I curl up in them. Arse pointing towards the bath. She strokes me, and tells me how good I look there, and soon I'll look even better. She puts on her blue nitrile gloves and squirts lube onto her fingers, so she can get my hole all slippery and ready for her -- though it's her; I can always accept a couple of her fingers! Just thinking about Mistress gets me juicy there... OK, like... that's when she slides the nozzle on the end of the very long tube into me. 'Like a colonic you'd get at an expensive spa,' she says. 'People pay hundreds, thousands for this.'

"But you're worth it," Cat and Jake said in unison. Cat kissed him, curled up next to him on the bed, arm over his shoulder, and let him continue.

"She turns the tap a little, so water slowly runs into me. She'll massage me, to move the water around. It's nice. Really is like a spa. Then, not always, but when Mistress is very generous, when I've got my hands locked up by my neck, Mistress will unlock the padlock on my cock. Then open the rings round my balls and the base of my cock. I relax. She gets a warm wet flannel and washes all round my genitals with it, making them all fresh and clean for her, at the same time as the warm water flows into inside me, so I'm all clean..."

"You're a lucky boy..."

"Yeah, and the water coming in has to be shifted round my colon, so Mistress rubs me and helps me move around so any cramps go away. My tummy goes bloated and round and it's so sensitive when Mistress strokes it. She says it's as beautiful and amazing as a pregnant woman. Only better, because I don't have to give birth... I'm all full inside, like the most perfect butt plug ever, I'm all filled and it presses on the good bits and I know I'm being good for Mistress..."

"So that way, that position, it doesn't hurt?"

"Not really. I think it's what's in there, too, only nice things, nothing harsh. She rubs and shifts me if things get at all crampy, helping me feel good."

I saw Cat nod. "Mm. Lucky you, getting an enema that's a spa treatment!"

"Yes, she helps me feel so good -- the water flowing seems to take forever, I think I can't take it, it can't fit, but it always does..."

"You take the whole bag, full of cleaning solution for your bottom? What a good boy!"

"Thank you... So, I'm totally full of so much liquid. So, so much, pushing on my arse and my bladder and my chest... But I have to take just a bit more pressure... Do you know what a double bulb Bardex balloon does, ma'am?"

"Tell me."

Just listening to this horny boy describe his submission was turning me on. I'd never thought myself particularly into anal play, let alone enemas, but hearing how Jake thought about his experiences...

"Like, on the tube in my arse, there's two balloons which can be inflated, yeah? One inflates inside the sphincter, stopping anything coming out. The other is outside, pushing into my butt crack, holding the first one in place. Basically, once Mistress enlarges both of those balloons, all the water is staying inside..."

"He's swollen and adorable," Cat purred.

"Everything's so sensitive inside me. So full, it's like being full of happiness. Then, sometimes, Mistress helps me onto my knees, holds me. The water shifts and sloshes, and it's so good, washing over certain areas. It's like getting fucked by water. No, made love to, it's loving and nice... If I can cope with it, sometimes she helps me waddle next door so I can lie on the bed. I just lay there, bouncing the tiniest bit so I feel how full I am with all the water whirling in me. So good. And then -- did I say how Mistress sometimes unlocks my penis?"

"You did." No wonder he enjoyed this. If he didn't enjoy enemas to start with, after months of conditioning, with his cock only ever being touched when his guts were forced full of water and a large plug up his bum, he was bound to be an enema lover by now.

Well. This kind of enema. He probably loved some of the sensations from the cruel enemas, too, only while also hating them. Such conflicted feelings! He bore them all, as part of his submission.

What a delightful lad.

"Sometimes Mistress will pleasure my penis, with her hand or mouth. Or with anything. Once, she asked me to fuck her, while all her cleansing liquid was in me."

I was startled. "How did that go?"

Jake giggled. Cat smiled ruefully. "I shifted carefully into position. Her legs in the air, me set to do missionary. My cock stroked round her." His hand action made clear where. "Oh, so good! But I tried to do my job. Thrusting my hips. Carefully, so I didn't feel all queasy. But even really slow and subtle, it set up sloshing and cramping, and then a dribble leaking out."

"Ah."

"I didn't care! I ignored the pain and my wet crack. Getting to fuck my Mistress? What a privilege! Only, right, I couldn't concentrate on her. Bad enough holding myself up -- I was all light-headed. It was sort of good, I guess, yet I didn't really notice I'd come. And the leak became more of a flood..."

"Oh dear."

"Hey, at least that time we were in the bathroom! But yeah, if I'm filled, on the bed, then it's hands and mouth only, taking turns."

"Does that mean you can't ever come, if it leaks?" I was curious.

Cat grinned.

"There are days I don't wear a cage, you know. I'm not like a muzzled animal, who needs it! Sure, it helps me concentrate, Mistress gets off on it..."

"You get off on it. Don't deny it, boy, you're the happiest I've seen you in years."

"Oh, fair enough. But the days without it can be good too. Cat's lovely pussy, my stiff cock... anything in my arse..."

"Orgasms a go-go. Lovely. But what about when you're filled and you've been caged and set free, and Mistress handles you?"

One pure smug grin. "I have the most satisfying slow, rolling climax -- until the next one...

"Mm. You're almost convincing me to try it. So, upstairs, you have a lovely time until you come. Then do you return to the bathroom to..."

He nodded. "I'm usually allowed to expel alone. Mistress just stays by the door in case I need her. Once I've returned to the bathroom, it's no begging or forced waiting, just blessed letting go."

"But downstairs, in that cold utility room?"

"Ah. I'll have been begging to expel... Maybe getting some pleasure on my cock and balls, but pain on my plums and punishing my bum is more like! I'm groaning in pain and desperate not to humiliate myself..."

"And getting off on that. At least a little," Cat reminded him.

He blushed. "If you say so."

"I do. Does Mistress stroke you and help you through the cramping?"

"Yes..."

"She strokes your balls, but also slaps them, and all?"

"Yes. But that's different."

"If you say so. You finally get to empty your bowels of the soapy solution, right?"

"Oh god, just voiding all that is so good..."

"You told me once, it makes you come, only right in the depths of your slutty bottom instead of in your cock."

"An orgasm from cleaning your arsehole, getting it ready for whoever to use. Your lady is right, you surely are a complete slut."

"Um. Suppose."

"Oi! Thank Auntie Sarah for the compliment!"

"Thank you, ma'am."

"You're welcome. But you haven't finished the story. Do you need rinsing, after?"

"God yes! Those ones, so, so much! The big gentle ones, I'm all ready to go, though sometimes Mistress does give me a quick rinse, with cooler water. But if I've had a punishment enema with soap -- or with ginger or fucking milk and molasses..."

"That doesn't sound bad? Like a messy milkshake?"

"You'd think! Cramps of torture, like no man's business. M&M is infamous for it! I need that cool fresh saltwater, rinsing out any soap. Every last bit of soap. Not as big a volume, so we can repeat. Did three rinses once, but normally it's not needed more than once. One litre. Quarts, they often say on the packaging, but a quart is about a litre anyway."

"Not needed, but does Mistress sometimes get you to have extra rinses even in nice mode, just to keep looking at your cute naked body?"

"Maybe she does? I just obey. Especially when Mistress has good ideas."

"Mm. Does she add to the punishment at all, then?"

That cute little blush. The perfect level of embarrassment which he got off from, which I was certainly enjoying seeing!

"The water can be cold. And there's still a bit of stuff causing cramps. So being chained up in the shower has obvious effects." He chuckled. "Not to mention the frustration. My cock's left free and hard, but I can't touch it," he mimed his hands chained to his collar, him forced to stand -- "and stroking it on wet tiles just doesn't hit the spot. Ah, well. I just have to imagine, until Mistress comes to give me another rinse. Once she decides I've had enough corner time, then she'll let me out. If the cock cage goes on first, she's still Mistress, if it doesn't, it's back to Cat and Jake."

They smiled and kissed each other, cosy together on the bed.

"Aw... You really do make a lovely couple. And a domme and sub."

"And sometimes, at one and the same time!" Catherine exclaimed, hugging Jake to her side.

"Mm. Does that mean the inquisition into my feelings is finally over? I know you weren't the one grilling me, but you know you were encouraging this nosy bitch..."

"Language," Cat laughed.

"Hey, even if he's not submitting to you, do you have any objection to me spanking him a bit more?"

"None at all. Any particular reason, or just because he's cute?"

I shrugged. "A decade of disrespect? No, don't worry love, I'm not playing guilt trips or

trying to mix normal life with your arse! But given the opportunity, it would seem foolish not to. What do you reckon? You are allowed to say no, remember?"

Jake quirked a cheeky eyebrow, flicked some hair off his forehead, and blew me a kiss. "You think you can handle me, darling? Six foot of gorgeousness lying across you, squirming? Can you make me beg for mercy? Or just get me begging to come? Or coming anyway, of course..."

I grinned. "I'll take that as a challenge, sweetie. Brat, rather. Begging for mercy, for sure. Coming? Can you cum wearing that? "

"Kinda. If my arse is getting it good, even just my prostate, then yeah, I'm gonna come. It sort of dribbles out, cos I'm soft, but it's still good. If it's just from my balls or bits of my cock being played with, well, that's how to ruin a good orgasm. Shit, I shouldn't tell you all this!"

"If you didn't, I would, dear," Cat reminded him.

"Remind me what I see in you?" he grumbled. "Apart from your gorgeous body and admiring your ability to control me."

"Exactly. Sarah, get him in a position you want and have at! He really ought to have more marks again, on a nice red bottom background."

"I can do that! Come on, across my lap, pretty boy. Yes, that's nice. Metal between my thighs, thank you." I arranged his great ball sack on my thigh.

"Here you go -- some more implements for you." I took the wooden hairbrush with its stiff bristles, and a wooden ruler. Short objects which fit in a handbag. "Jake, are you going to be good?" Cat warned.

"Should I?"

"Depends if you want a good hand job when I wash you after, dunnit? That's a yes. So Sarah, he'll keep his hands flat on the bed. And his feet on the bed too. If he doesn't, like a foot flies in the air, then it's up to you -- you could forbid his satisfying release, or just give him a dozen or so whacks with that ruler."

"Uh-huh. The power!"

Jake did look nervous. He might happily take erotic pain, but potentially missing out on an orgasm he'd have looked forward to for ages?