Strength is a Caged Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you last have a good orgasm? I'm not asking for details."

"This morning? That was pretty good."

"When Cat washed you?"

"I was thinking more of when I fucked her, first..."

"Oh, so you're not that deprived, then!"

His pout was pure horror.

"I'll use my judgement," I told him, knowing full well I wouldn't deny his pleasure. "Cat, what are my limits? What does he love and hate? Can I squeeze and hit his balls?"

She gave me the rundown. It boiled down to I could tap his great big bollocks, but be very careful beyond that. For tonight, just hit his bum a lot, make it scarlet, add some bruising, and when he's begging for mercy, apply hairbrush bristles.

"Bitch," was Jake's response to that last one. As I reacted with a swing of wood, he added, "Don't be expecting my tongue near your clit any time soon. Ah!"

Cat just grinned. She stroked his back and hair while I did all the hard work of making his bum a beautiful bright red. He took a lot before he got to the point of pressing into my legs, holding his feet down, gripping the bedspread in both hands, and moaning like a man possessed.

That metal cock cage pressed into my fleshy thighs as he rocked, desperate to distract from what I was doing to him. I bet it pressed into his flesh too. I thought I could feel his dick brushing against me; sensitive skin for both of us. I jabbed my elbow into the back of his leg to help hold him still.

And then I slapped the underside of his glorious balls. They were red already.

He gasped and writhed. Not really in pain, as such. Pretty to watch. So I stepped it up a notch. A squeeze -- I couldn't actually get my hand all round that huge dangling bauble -- then a twist until his lips parted, then a slap.

"Oh, god!" he sang out.

"Yup, that's me. Shall I try that again?"

It was getting him hard, or at least as hard as his dick could get, which was more semi-firm and leaking. And having this cute lad I'd kinda fancied for years, wriggling on my lap, was getting me wet, too.

So obviously I repeated the action on his balls.

Twice.

"God... aaah..."

And once more for luck.

A foot came up from the bed. I decided to pretend I hadn't seen it. I just took it as my cue to scrub his scarlet behind with the bristle brush.

His bum was scarlet with crimson dots and dashes, after that.

Jake was jerking in little desperate spasms, not coming, but something akin to it. The satisfaction of a masochist.

I rubbed his arse with my hand, soothing it, pressing all those sensitive areas. Which always had good effects on sore bottoms, double entendre intended.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "Yeah..."

"He'll have a ruined orgasm if we're not careful," I warned Cat.

She picked herself up from where she'd been lying at his side, stroking his legs. "You say that like it's a bad thing! But yeah. Easy, love. Time to unlock you."

The key was on a retractable cord, attached to her pocket. Hard to lose, though I assumed Jake was bright enough to keep a spare handy. And bolt cutters.

I flipped the lad over. He moaned beautifully as his arse scraped over the textured bed-cover. I kissed along his hands and inner arms as Cat fiddled with his restraining metal.

As soon as it was detached, the cage practically shot into her hand.

Jake shot into her hand a moment later.

Cat laughed. "Insatiable wee thing! Basically Sarah, that's why it's crucial he stays caged most of the time. He chooses it, half the time. Come on love, let's get you washed off."

He might not be officially submitting any more, but I noticed he still wasn't lowering his hands below his shoulders.

"Do I have to? Can't you just bring a wet flannel here?"

"Flannel, soap, clean wet flannel, fluffy towels? No. Shift it, you lazy git."

"You're the one who's making me move. Oh, all right. Come on, Sarah. You want to watch, don't you? I know you've wanted to see my cock for years."

"In your dreams, you cocky tart," I lied. To be fair, I wasn't that interested in looking at cock, but I'd have been up for a round with him if we'd ever been single and in the same town for more than a night. And his penis, now sagging and pressure marks fading, was a good one, smooth and brown and a fair size. Cat would have ensured he'd been trained to wield it!

The bathroom mirrors reflected it well. Mellow-brown cock, red-brown balls, red-purple arse, black hair, light skin, white towels, chrome fittings, bright reflections everywhere.

I reached over Jake's shoulders from behind him, to hold his wrists. My crotch brushed his burning bottom. Just as well I still had clothes on. "Well done, you."

"Taking your discipline? I'm quite good at accepting corporal punishment." He might be aiming at bashful, but I interpreted it as rightfully proud.

"You took it beautifully, babe. But I was thinking about making you talk. Telling me honestly how you feel about all the perverted things you do with your Mistress."

"Oi, who you calling pervert?" Cat called from her kneeling position, washing under his balls and foreskin very carefully indeed.

Jake laughed, enjoying her sensual hand job on his satisfied cock. "She's right, though. And you know it. And push it. Both of you, making me speak unspeakable desires, and all. But then you wanted to hear it, she wanted me to do those things, so really, you're both dirtier than me, so I might as well tell you everything you wanted to hear."

"Uh-huh." Cat flicked the cooling washcloth at his chest. "Still wasn't me getting off from his guts full of soapy water that's gonna make him shit everywhere, was it?"

"Who put it there, huh?"

"Cos you love it. Butt slut boy."

"When you two have quite finished bickering," I interrupted, "doesn't he need his cage back on?"

"Oh yeah. Stand still, love. Is that comfortable round you there? Good. Now the cage. You're too stiff, again. You're a right slapper, hard for anything and anyone..." She flicked her fingernail onto his shaft a few times, until he softened just enough for the cage to fit again.

"I'm hard because two beautiful and filthy-minded women are in the room with me while I'm naked! Don't do yourselves down!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere, pet. Except out of that." Cat snapped the little padlock shut.

"Fair enough." He turned to me. "Come on. It does show my balls off well, doesn't it?" He twisted and twirled, admiring himself in the mirrors. I had to admit I was rather liking the look. Both the shiny metal on the front, and the results of my handiwork on his backside, his black, grey and red tattoos blending in well with both.

"Vain thing."

"Everyone's got faults. Come on, let me take you to bed. It's not like I'll sneakily try to rape you in the night, is it! Is that OK, Cat? We can all squeeze in, right?"

She agreed.

We snuggled together, all of us naked, Jake's burning red arse like a hot water bottle against my leg.

"The things I go through to get two birds in my bed!"

"Yeah. Like weddings," Cat reminded him of their marriage.

"Out of interest, is he allowed to shag other people? Or be shagged by them? Either?"

"Eh. Maybe. If I'm there and watching and decide I can handle it. Him getting fucked -- well, I want to watch! But not tonight, it's late."

"Yeah, I'm tired too. Sorry Jakey, you're shit out of luck tonight."

"Darn. That's OK." Was that sarcasm? I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Is that you would be up for it another time? Or letting me down gently?"

"Mm. Yeah. Y'know."

"I'll translate," Cat said. "He'd love to be fucked by you -- possibly fuck you, too, but it's subject to your partner and me both agreeing. Which makes it nerve-wracking. To him, anyhow. You don't like the anxiety of not knowing if something might happen, do you, pet?"

"Mmp." Non-submitting Jake wasn't going to answer that one.

"God! In some ways, you're such a typical man! You'd rather be tortured than have to speak about your feelings." I poked him.

"If I don't have a cock showing, how else will people know I'm a man?" His joke had truth in it.

"Your height and strength?"

"Adam's apple," Cat added.

"That muscle on your chest and arms. Nice bod."

"Your legs. So strong, holding you in position..." Cat reminisced.

"The shape of your pert arse."

"Your endurance."

"Mm. Taking pain for your Mistress. Or me."

"Taking restraint to show off how much of a man you are. You don't even need your cock, you're a real confident man!" Cat spoke convincingly.

"And don't forget your bollocks, so huge and heavy and swinging for everyone to admire. There's horses that are envious!" Hell, I was envious.

"A stretched arsehole, showing you can take it like a man." Cat spoke happily. I wanted to see that, sometime.

"A manly bruised bottom," I added.

"Hell yes. You're brave, you've been tough enough to put away your cock and serve your Mistress and still know your strength, even if you need us to remind you."

"Yep. Jake, love, you're a man. You've got balls, I concluded with satisfaction.

"Thanks. Good to be reminded, y'know?" Jake kissed me goodnight, and snuggled his Mistress who had gone back to being just his wife. He wriggled between us to go to sleep.

"You can see why I love him," Cat called over his head.

"He is lovely. In ways I never knew about! I look forward to going to a club with you, any time I'm invited."

Both Cat and Jake smiled. The lights went out, but two whispers of 'see you there' hung in the darkness.

*

Please leave comments - especially if you want to see more of Jake, Cat and Sarah.