All Comments on 'Strength Within'

by OriginalT

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Does Becks have two mates or just one mate and a sex buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story!

great start, but... 1 or 2 mates? dont stop writing, the suspense might kill some of your readers!

trrgrhppy (login is being dumb...) Please PM me if you want an editor! BTW, your story is actually pretty clear of errors...

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyabout 10 years ago
Sorry... Fixed login!

Realized I used some... incorrect word choice, after I hit submit. Wanted to apologize, and give you my profile name to actually use if you wanted to.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

so the protector becomes a rapist or at the least helps his uncle?he knows his uncles attitude towards women and doesnt do anything to stop him from scaring her.what an asshole

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
still not

He is not her mate only a rapist/molester.

Or can different weres produce offspring ?

If not this will only contribute to extinction.

OriginalTOriginalTabout 10 years agoAuthor
Answers

There hasn't been any sex with either guy, Becks is a very willing participant even if she is a bit reluctant at first, and just because Chase is her guardian doesn't mean he can't indulge in sexual activities. Also since when is groping such a bad thing? It obviously works very well as a distraction for Becks and Chase.

Remember we have no idea who Beck's mate is at this point but she does only have one. We'll cross the reproduction hurdle if or when we get there. And they still have to introduce Becks to the other prides.

I write my stories as a hobby, a stress relief if you don't like them please feel free to read something else. But I'm not going to stop writing.

For those who like my story I'll try to have a chapter up ASAP.

T

KeeblerkittyKeeblerkittyalmost 10 years ago
great start!

Eagerly waiting for more to unfold! I love this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice job

Very tense but excellent. Don't let people who want to try to put rules into a fantasy story get to you. There aren't any rules and you write what you feel. As for the "purists", write your own stories and quit trying to put everyone in boxes you've created. It's ridiculous. As for the editing, there were only a few errors whereas most stories are filled. And if you want to be an editor, make suggestions that are helpful. Useless critiques are used by those with narrow minds and no real solutions to offer.

Hadn't logged in as I wasn't planning on commenting. Will do so directly to c...block the idea that I'm hiding behind anonymous.

lisaearnestlisaearnestalmost 10 years ago
Keep it coming

Doing great! Again, as for those who don't have a profile and who have never written anything, don't let them influence YOUR stories. It's a f... fantasy story! Anyone, and there seem to be two here that fit the mold, who tries to define someone else's fantasy story based on what he/she thinks are the rules.... no one died and made that person King. Tools w nothing better to do than try to piss on someone else's Wheaties because they have none of their own seem to abound on the site. Just keep writing.

OriginalTOriginalTalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm loving all the support. No worries I haven't stopped writing, in fact chapter 2 should be up soon.

I welcome constructive criticism and sincere questions they make me think and developed as a writer. Believe it or not this story was thought through and the general story outline is already in place.

Writing is a great way for me to unwind at the end of the day so it takes a bit of time to get chapters finished and sent to my editor. But I promise I'm always working on something.

Much love.

T

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous