Stress Relief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A guttural moan came out of her, not from Nia, the girl getting sucked off, from Ari. She tasted so good. Futa's dicks tasted just a little bit different from a man's. Just a tad sweeter.

"You're... Oh my god, you're actually..."

Half because she wanted more, half because she wanted to cut Nia off, she plunged and inserted as much of Nia's dick into her throat as she could.

"FUCK!" Nia bucked up and even more went into Ari's throat.

If Nia could hear Ari's thoughts, they wouldn't have been on a massage table. They would have been on Nia's bed for most of the night. Instead, Ari used Nia's dick to keep herself silent.

"Cum for me, cum for me." She thought. "I want to taste your cum!"

And soon, after a few more minutes of bobbing up and down, Nia let her. She reached for Ari's head and pulled her down roughly, a move Ari loved that Jake never did, and she let herself go in Ari's mouth.

"Oh, God!" She came in Ari's mouth. She was currently cumming in Ari's mouth. Ari's eyes widened. Nia, this famous futa, was getting off in Ari. Not where Ari would want her to get off, but still.

She loved it.

She'd be dammed if a single drop escaped her. Nia came for almost half a minute and Ari swallowed it all. Like, dicks, futa cum was slightly different to a man's in that it was slightly sweeter.

When the orgasm was over, Ari wiped the corners of her lips and gulped what was left.

"Holy shit." Nia breathed. "Holy shit."

Ari couldn't speak. As the high of sex passed, shame started to replace it. "What the fuck did I just do?" She thought.

She couldn't lie about this one to herself. She'd cheated on Jake. She hadn't even gotten everything she really wanted, she wanted Nia properly inside of her, but she'd still cheated.

"Thank you," Nia said. "You're amazing."

"No problem." Ari reached for Nia's hand and squeezed it.

--

When she got back home, Jake hadn't arrived yet. The lights were off and Ari didn't turn them back on. She walked with her head down all the way to her bed.

"I'm a terrible girlfriend." She nearly started to cry. "I fucked up, I fucked up!"

And she'd have to deal with this for a whole year?

She was in for a long ride.

12