All Comments on 'Stress Relief Ch. 02'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

No problem Jake is screwing around on her anyways so she might as well get MIA and keep her as her girlfriend

sapphicdeesapphicdeealmost 4 years ago
Loved it

This was so fucking hot. I love that Ari can’t resist Nia. Love your futa stories. Can’t wait for more.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 4 years ago

Really hope she dumps Jake next chapter. It's painfully obvious he's cheating on her and the longer it goes on the stupider Ari seems, which to me is just a distraction from the rest of the story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Finally, something so rare. A futa story worth reading.

Please keep it going.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

This very well written, and verrrry well told story illustrates why a girlfriend should always (I almost never say always) keep her own needs, wants, desires, hopes, & dreams uppermost in her mind. Because she's probably going to consistently put her partner's needs, wants, desires, hopes & dreams ahead of her own.

Never had a boyfriend, so I'm not sure that Jake is a bad boyfriend, but he surely is not a good one. He's not even a good roommate, as far as I can tell.

But a woman will do what a woman does. It's one of the many reasons I love em.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES