Stress Relief Ch. 05

Story Info
Ari and Nia make a new arrangement.
2.8k words
4.71
17.1k
52

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: By the way, all my stories (with the exception of Adventures) take place in the same world. So, yeah, the supernatural stuff from the Love Box, the character of Alice from Neighbor, that's all canon. Not that I'll be including any of that in this story, but just a fun tidbit to know.

---

Well, if Ari had to pick a better way to bond with her new boss than sex, she wouldn't be able to. At least, given the results. For the next week, and their next two appointments, Nia and Ari had fucked like animals.

It was safe to say that their relationship had recovered from its very brief shakeup. The question now was, what was their relationship actually?

Ari was sitting down on Friday morning, watching reruns of Parry Hotter as she drank some coffee when her phone vibrated next to her.

Nia: Morning.

Ari: no "good" in that morning?

Nia: Well, there's you, I guess.

Ari grinned, placing her coffee on the floor and lying down so her head was on the couch's end.

Ari: you guess?

Nia: Mhm.

Ari: Okay, I see how it is.

Nia: You never said it was a good morning for you.

Nia: Is it?

Ari: I guess.

Nia: Touche.

The conversation kept going as Ari found her cheeks starting to ache from smiling so much. Nia was honestly just an awesome human being. Easy to talk to, quick to compliment, quick to brag. How was a woman like this single? Ari had heard Nia's excuses before, but it was hard to believe that she could be so lucky.

For a split second, a thought of "maybe this could be something more?" appeared in Ari's mind, but she pushed that away. There was no need to overcomplicate whatever it was they had going on. As she kept talking to the futa, her boss brought an unexpected question.

Nia: Hey, would you like to have some coffee?

Of course, because Ari just had coffee, she rejected her.

...

No, she didn't.

Ari: sure

Ari: same place?

Here though, Nia threw her a curveball.

Nia: No, actually, I was wondering if you'd like to come to my office.

Ari's brows raised.

Ari: Really?

Nia: Yes, you know, just so I could get back to work as soon as we're done.

Nia: Is that okay with you?

Ari shrugged, despite the fact that Nia couldn't see her.

Ari: Sure.

Nia: Perfect.

And that was how Ari ended up getting dressed to head to a company where everyone's total net worth was higher than Ari could even imagine.

---

The front of the building was somehow more impressive during the day. Maybe that was because of all of the employees heading in and out of it, or the sounds of important calls being made or the fact that whenever Ari came around here for Nia's appointments, there usually weren't people around to breathe life into it all. Now there were.

Checking in, she made her way to the front desk.

"Uh, here for coffee?"

The secretary at the front smirked.

"Oh, you're massage girl."

Ari basically felt her heart stop. Did Nia tell her employees about her and Ari's... Arrangements?

"Ms. Stone told me a little bit about you. I'll give you the green light, just head up to her office."

"Thanks." Ari got out of there as quickly as possible.

Traveling up the elevator was something that brought some small form of familiarity to this event. Ari breathed in, tapping her foot against the elevator's floor when the bell dinged at the top. The happiness that blossomed in her heart honestly worried her a little.

She had kind of just met Nia, after all. And already she was having this effect on her. It was a new territory for Ari. Was she having the same effect on Nia? She wondered as she spotted Nia waiting outside of her door.

"Hello." Nia smiled and Ari couldn't help herself. She spread her arms for a hug. Nia visibly froze but eventually wrapped her own arms around Ari.

"Hi!" Ari grinned at her. "It's great to see you."

"Good to know." Nia stepped back. "Well, coffee?"

"Right. After you."

With that, the two made their way into Nia's office. In the daytime, the view of Lowlight City provided a sort of energy to the environment that it didn't have during Ari's usual visits. It was nice in a way that Ari hadn't seen coming. Besides that, there was a couch placed right where the massage table usually was.

Setting into it, a black cup was offered to her by Nia.

"I hope I got your order right. Haven't exactly seen it too many times, but I do pride myself on my memory."

"Among other things, I'm sure."

"Of course." Nia grinned at her and Ari felt herself blush. "So, how's your week been?"

"You're interested in that kind of thing?" Ari asked.

"We don't really talk much during sessions, I figured I'd get to know the woman responsible for everyone around me saying 'wow, you look so fresh', you know?"

"Oh god." Ari chuckled. "Well, haven't been doing too much lately..." The first thing that came to her mind was Jake. The boy had been texting her relentlessly, asking if she'd "gotten over it" yet, which she had no plans of doing anytime soon.

"Is, um," Nia scratched behind her neck, "your whole ex thing going well?"

Apparently, Nia had read her like a book.

"Eh, as well as it could, I guess. I don't even want to see him again, but he has to come over at some point to pick his shit up." Ari made a face of disgust. "I'm just hoping he doesn't try to make a move on me or something. I might actually throw up."

"You need me to come with? I haven't tried being a bodyguard, but I suppose it's not too hard." There were a lot of appealing parts about this, mainly the thought of having Nia in her home, but Ari shook her head.

"It should be fine." Ari shrugged. "So, you? How's everything going with the company?"

"Well," Nia drew out the syllable as she went and sat next to Ari. "We've been finalizing the Halfgreen deal. I'm supposed to head over there next week to speak with the officials behind it all. I've been there a few times, it's a pretty gorgeous little town."

"Oh, that's great." Ari didn't voice what was going through her mind, which was "so, does that mean no appointments next week? Dammit."

"So..." Nia smiled. "Yeah, hopefully, this will be the first part of something a little bigger. I would like it if I could open up places in the more rural parts of America."

"I'm sure everyone will appreciate it." Ari nodded sagely. "Hell, they'd probably be fine with just getting to see you in person."

"Really?" Nia raised a brow.

"That's what I'd call a win, at least."

"So, what do you call drinking coffee in Nia's office?" She asked.

"I call that the kind of things dreams are made of."

Nia barked out a laugh, giving a dimpled smile as she kicked her heels off.

"You flatter me too much. I'm already rich, Ari. I'm struggling to keep my ego in check as is."

"A little ego-stroking can't hurt, every now and then."

"I'd say..." Nia leaned closely. "A little stroking, in general, couldn't hurt." She leaned and whispered into Ari's ear, "every now and then, of course."

She couldn't stop herself from grinning and turning toward the futa to place a kiss on her lips. For some reason though, Nia laughed.

"What?" Ari asked.

"Your breath smells like coffee." Nia kept laughing as Ari crossed her arms and pouted.

"Fine, see if I kiss you again."

"It's alright, come 'ere." Nia softly pulled her back and kissed her just as softly.

From that moment, hands started roaming and the kiss turned feverish. It escaped Ari that they were doing this in the daytime, during her boss' work hours. All she cared about was pushing the futa down on the couch and feeling Nia squeeze her butt greedily.

With her (apparently coffee-flavored) tongue in Nia's mouth, she started to feel something poking between her legs.

"A bit early for this, don't you think?" Ari asked, splitting up for just a second from Nia, leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"A change of pace is good once in a while." Nia grinned into her next kiss. "I-I mean, if you want to, that is." She sounded nervous suddenly. Ari washed away that sentiment with another kiss.

"I'd love to." Ari kissed her way down Nia's neck to emphasize this as Nia sighed beneath her.

She'd explored Nia's body before, but doing so in this way felt different. Unlike the usual moments between them, this time her body was wrapped in a black business suit and a pencil skirt. There was something uniquely satisfying about helping Nia take off her uniform to allow Ari to continue pressing kisses onto her chest, then her abs and then her shaved pubes.

The smell of Nia's body was different too. She always smelled good, but she was drenched in a less sweet perfume this time.

"How fucking lucky am I?" Ari thought. "I get to have this in my life!"

She felt Nia's dick press against her neck and she looked up with a smile.

"So, I'm guessing we can't do this for too long." She said.

"Sadly," Nia replied.

"But... How about we show this little guy some love?"

"Gladly." Nia closed her eyes and Ari let Nia's dick out to breathe a little. It was firm, but not fully hardened just yet. Ari wasn't about to let that stick for long.

She leaned down, inhaling the scent of Nia's cock. Pure sex. Just the smell of it was getting the girl wet. Finally, she reached forward with her tongue and licked the tip of it. Just that small action made Ari's legs shiver.

"Ohhh, Christ," Nia whispered.

Ari wrapped her lips around Nia's head and licked a few circles around the tip. With her hands, she rubbed up and down giving her shaft a handjob as she licked the top. Within a few seconds, Nia's dick was at full strength and Ari was salivating.

She stopped, glanced at it for a little bit, opened her mouth wide, and took as much of it in as she could. Gagging, she didn't stop until there was just an inch between her and Nia's body.

"FUCK!" Nia reached for her head and held her in place. "Holy shit!"

When she was released, Ari got back up, coughed but smiled.

"Magic hands, magic lips. Wow." Nia breathed out.

"I'm a woman of many talents." Ari pecked her dick and sat up. With one graceful movement, she removed her shirt and dropped her pants on the floor.

Then, some kind of radio buzzed on from Nia's desk.

"Ms. Stone?" Ari recognized the voice as her secretary. "Mr. Johnson here to see you." Nia reached for a remote that was on the couch and pressed a button on it.

"Tell him to wait for like, twenty minutes."

"Of course, Ms. Stone."

"You're sure about that?" Ari asked, meaning if she wanted to delay what could be an important meeting for her.

"You're right." Ari nearly frowned. "I should have asked for thirty."

Just like that, she was grinning again and jumping on Nia's lap. Her naked pussy came into contact with Nia's hard cock and she almost started riding her then and there. But, she wanted to tease the futa a little. So, she reached back and with her right hand, pressed a little into Nia's pussy.

No words were said as Nia hungrily stared into Ari's eyes. For a brief moment, she wondered how many other girls were receiving this look nowadays. Was she the only one? Probably not.

Despite that, she lined up the futa's cock with her pussy and gently lowered herself.

"Oh, goodness." Ari grinned and leaned forward to kiss the futa's open mouth.

Slowly, after inserting most of the futa's dick into her, she started moving up and down. It was honestly a bit of a workout, but she was so lust-driven right now that she didn't care. The cock pushing in and out of her was setting her body on fire.

She closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around Nia, and danced. Shaking her hips back and forth, Ari fucked herself on Nia.

"Shit, shit, God!" Ari felt Nia kiss the side of her neck as she continued.

How many of those twenty minutes had gone by?

With a moan, Ari sped up. Riding Nia like a pornstar, she focused on the feeling of her own body and Nia's pressed together. They just fit each other so well. Then, Ari yelped as Nia carried her off the couch.

"Here, I want you to see something." Nia carried her all the way to the back of the room, where the glass windows gave the office a stunning view of Lowlight. She removed Ari and turned her around, pressing her tits against the glass. "There," Nia said into her ear. "I want them to see you. Those beautiful tits, that gorgeous face."

She was so needy by now she nearly whimpered. Nia sensed it though and lined up again.

With her tits on the glass and her eyes overlooking the city, Nia rammed her. She didn't waste time going slow as Ari did. From the start, she went fast, pounding into Ari. Her hands lightly wrapped around Ari's neck and pulled her head so Ari's back was arched.

Without a doubt, this was the most exhilarating fuck Ari had had in the last couple of years. There was something inherently sexy about putting herself out there, for the world to see like this.

Nia didn't relent. In and out, in and out she fucked Ari until finally...

"Oh, God!" She pulled out and came over Ari's back. Ari's own legs shook as she felt an orgasm course through her. If it wasn't for Nia holding her up by her neck, she may have fallen to the side.

Feeling themselves climax, the two stood there for a moment. Ari could feel the warm liquid on her back and it made her own orgasm that much stronger. From that exact position, Nia tilted her head back and made out with her in an upside-down kiss.

"God, I'm lucky." Nia had the gall to say. Like Ari wasn't the one who'd found the Magic Dick.

Then, the radio buzzed.

"Um, Ms. Stone?"

"Y-Yeah?" Nia asked.

"Please, remember to turn your side of the radio off next time."

They both froze. Ari could hear her secretary holding back a laugh.

"Um, Carly," Nia said.

"Yeah?"

"You want a raise?"

"Sure."

---

That night, as Ari listened to some K-Pop on her phone, all she could think about was Nia's eyes looking into hers with uncovered desire. She nearly started fingering herself then and there. Instead, she was texting the futa.

Ari: no way.

Nia: Yes, I'm serious.

Ari: You're a Knicks fan?

Nia: I cry about it sometimes, but yes.

Nia: Someday, we'll win a championship.

If someone could see the way Ari was cackling to herself in the darkness, they'd think she was crazy.

However, then Nia said something that Ari wasn't expecting.

Nia: Hey, can I call you?

Ari's eyes widened.

Ari: sure

A few seconds later, her phone was vibrating.

"Hey," Nia said on the other side of the line.

"Hi." Even to her own ears, Ari sounded like a lovestruck teenager. "What's up?"

"Well, just thinking about the Halfgreen deal." Nia sighed. "You know, wondering what I'm going to do, basically."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get things right." Ari shrugged.

"No, not business-wise. I mean, for fun." Nia sighed again. "You know, I just don't think there will be much for a city girl like me over there, you know?"

"Oh, well shit," Ari said. "I haven't been there, so I wouldn't really know what to do."

Then, Nia hesitated before asking:

"Would you like to?" She asked quietly.

"Huh?"

"Be there, I mean."

"I mean, sure, in the future but..." Then, it hit Ari like a truck when she realized what the futa was actually asking. "S-Seriously?"

"Yeah, I mean..." Nia coughed. "It's just a week. I do need my massages, you know? Can't just stop now that I'm looking so fresh."

Ari smiled with disbelief. Was it a good idea to go to a new town with someone who was basically a stranger for a week? Maybe not.

And yet, Ari said:

"Sure!"