All Comments on 'Stress Relief Ch. 07'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 3 years ago

Not sure how Nia can square the fact that she was uncomfortable with Ari having a boyfriend /on the way out) while they were starting up their relationship, while completely missing how Ari could be uncomfortable with her kissing and having an apparently very close friendship with an ex, flaunting it in front of Ari after referring to her as an "employee". Really hypocritical. Hope they talk about it next chapter and at least get an understanding soon of whether they're dating or girlfriends or even exclusive or not, and whether they think friendly solo meetings with exes without even telling the other they were together is fine or not. I mean, how would Nia feel if Ari said she had a business meeting with "just some guy" without telling Nia it was her ex boyfriend, ending the meeting with a kiss?

Love the drama, but both Ari and Nia seem to be overly stupid for the sake of it sometimes it feels like IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Love this story! Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, need to read more of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES