Stress Relief Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Ari mumbled and Nia couldn't help but feel a touch of endearment.

"Hello."

"Thanks for helping me out there."

"No, that was all you." Nia shook her head. Ari shifted closer to her.

"What would I do without you?" Ari asked, ignoring Nia and fully hugging her now. Nia returned the hug without a second thought.

"I can't believe everything that's happened. It's like my life changed before I could even notice." Ari said. Nia absentmindedly ran her hand down and up Ari's back soothingly. "If I hadn't met you, I'd still be struggling for money, I'd be with that prick, I wouldn't be as..."

"Hm?" Nia asked as Ari paused, but when she looked down, she found Ari looking up at her with gleaming eyes.

They were far closer than Nia had thought. So close she could smell the alcohol in Ari's breath. She didn't mind it too much though, she was busy getting lost in the girl's eyes.

Ari made the first move. She pushed herself a little bit and clumsily placed a kiss on Nia's lips. The futa quickly closed her eyes, basking in it. Their lips danced slowly at first. There was something different about this. Something that Nia couldn't quite sense. They didn't usually go this slow. Most of the time their sessions were passionate and fiery.

This was calculated almost. The way Ari tugged on her lips with her own, it was like she was savoring Nia's taste. It was different, but not unwelcome. Nia reached down and pulled Ari's leg over her body, her hand resting behind her thigh, just below her ass.

Tongues touched and Nia felt her fire starting. Her cock shifted, hardening slowly as Ari pulled Nia further into the kiss. They made out for a while, and before long Nia's cock was pushing against Ari's pussy. They separated and the look on the woman's face was breathtaking. Ari looked like she was going to say something, but instead, she pushed Nia back and mounted her.

She kissed down Nia's neck, pulling up her dress and rendering Nia naked. The futa took her underwear off on her own and her cock and breasts were bare, nestled in the cold air. Ari didn't stop. She started kissing down Nia's body and the futa felt her body be electrified.

Her cock was standing proudly as Ari reached it. She didn't even look up at Nia, Ari simply stuck her tongue out and started licking it. Nia grabbed her by the hair, arching her back and Ari seemed like she didn't even notice. She closed her mouth around Nia's shaft and dipped, starting a blowjob suddenly.

It felt great but different. Ari seemed unfocused, more spontaneous than usual. Nia wrote it off as her being drunk, but something was telling her that wasn't it. Still, her cold tongue felt amazing on her dick.

"Oh, fuck. You're so good, sooo good." Nia breathed out, and Ari didn't even notice. She kept licking and sucking her cock as if Nia wasn't even there, almost like it was a trophy of some kind.

Ari stopped working on her cock and instead, moved down to her pussy. She licked there and Nia felt her other half startup as well. Ari drew circles on her pussy for a minute or two, all while Nia breathed deeply.

Nia laid her head back, wanting to enjoy the experience as much as she could, but it was over just as quickly as it started. She looked down, confused when Ari's absence sunk in and she saw her sitting up.

Ari pulled off her own clothes before hopping up on top of Nia in a cowgirl position. Nia waited as Ari lined up her cock with her pussy and lowered herself. Both of them gave a sigh of... Something as they connected.

Ari closed her eyes, Nia could tell there was something going on in her head but she was too horny to really care right now. She grabbed Ari by the hips and in unison, as she lowered herself and Nia pumped up. Their skin clapped against each other as Nia felt herself getting lost in this.

Ari started moaning and those sounds motivated Nia to move even faster. She started pushing harder and she saw Ari's body shaking in response.

Ten minutes. For ten minutes, all she did was fuck her from below. Nia pumped rhythmically, trying to provide a steady stream of pleasure to the woman, something it seemed that she appreciated.

Ari's eyes were closed the whole time. Nia's weren't though. All she could do was watch this beautiful person fucking herself on her.

"I'm... Shit, I'm going to cum!" Ari announced and Nia didn't care that she wasn't getting there yet. It was weird to her that, for the first time since they'd started doing this, Ari was going to orgasm first, but she didn't mind.

Ari leaned down, still on Nia's cock and she pressed her lips against Nia's. Ari wrapped her arms around Nia and hugged her tightly as she tried to go at full speed. Ari gave muffled moans into her mouth and Nia didn't stop.

She felt Ari's body trembling in her hands and Ari screamed into her mouth as she came.

They stayed in that position for a few seconds. Nia didn't cum but she still didn't care. Ari started kissing her properly as she removed herself from Nia's body and Nia accepted the kiss.

Their tongues clashed in the darkness until Ari finally stopped and settled her naked body next to Nia's.

They looked in each other's eyes for the first time since the session started.

Nia didn't expect anything. She thought Ari would silently stay there, until she'd go to sleep and Nia would get up, get dressed and go home.

Instead, through a sleepy voice and half-closed eyes, Ari said this:

"I think I'm falling for you."

Nia's eyes widened. Ari's closed, and she turned away from Nia. Nia was frozen. She couldn't think of anything to say.

A few minutes passed, and Ari was asleep.

Nia did as she had planned, she got up, took a shower, put on the same clothes she'd been wearing, and walked out of Ari's home, leaving her some Advil pills she'd found in her kitchen.

Nia couldn't think of anything as she drove home. Those words kept sounding off in her mind.

"Holy..."

12