Stress Relief from Skilled Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I counted breathing cycles. It might have been less than a minute. Maybe it was longer. Time drifted as I monitored my breathing and let the rise and fall take me. My body twitched and tensed with pleasure. Maggie's fingers slid and curled inside me in gentle, deliberate motions.

Soon my body was quivering, and my prostate twitching with each touch. At a second between breaths, my body was overcome. I felt the air cooling my skin as it dried. I smelled the eucalyptus in the air. I felt the touch of Maggie's hand on my shoulder and the fingers inside me. I shuddered and gave in. A low moan rose from my stomach as I climaxed.

I saw stars in the back of my eyelids as my eyes squeezed shut and the orgasm took hold. My cock pulsed, and a small torrent of cum flowed out of me. I pushed back on Maggie's fingers as the feelings rocked my body. I felt helpless and reveled in the pleasure of her touch.

Maggie's ungloved hand left my shoulder and reached around me. She pumped my cock in a fluid motion. I panted and grunted as she took long, slow strokes. Cum spurted each time her hand met the base of my cock. My balls ached and felt heavy. I reached around and pulled her gloved hand into me, forcing her fingers deeper as I gave in to the moment.

I felt debased and depraved but couldn't help myself. I humped Maggie's hand as she milked me. I lost all sense of balance. I leaned back and let her weight keep me upright. Her lips were back at my ear, her tongue tickling me. "Yes, Jake, yes. That's it. Let it all out. Give me everything you've got."

Her words drove me insane with lust. I reached deep inside to do as she asked. I felt a need to please her. I wanted to give her reason to put her face to my ear again. Every muscle in my body swelled. I forced what felt like the last drop of fluid in my balls out and over her hand.

"I... there's no more... I can't..." My brain short-circuited as I tried to recover.

Maggie leaned forward, "Hands on the wall for me, Jake." I did as told. Her free hand gave my cock the last stroke and a pat before moving to the small of my back. She removed her gloved hand with a pop. My asshole flared as the fingers left then the pain floated away.

"Well done. Hope that goes down as a good first time." She smacked my ass as she talked.

I was weak but found the energy to mumble, "Honestly? Won't I need a second, third, or even fourth to compare this to?" I turned and looked back with a depleted grin.

She rolled her eyes as she shucked the glove off. "Well, it's a good sign you want to come back, and you haven't even had the massage yet. Hold still. Let's get you cleaned off."

The warm water from the handheld shower returned. Maggie repeated the lather and wash. When done with the back, she had me turn around. Kneeling down, she lathered my crotch with slow, sweeping strokes. I looked down and enjoyed the sensations as she massaged me.

She looked up and smiled as she washed me clean. Against all logic, my cock had begun to rise again. I wasn't sure I had anything left in me, but a thrum in my chest told me it didn't matter.

"Well, now, this is a pleasant surprise. I'll have to mark in your file you recover fast." She came in close and ran her tongue from the base to the head of my cock. I flinched at the wet touch and sagged against the cool tile.

Looking up at me, she took the tip of my cock in her mouth. I'd never seen such a lustful sight. Her tongue tapped the head of my cock and twirled around the edges. She moved her head forward and took another inch of me in her mouth. I felt pinned in place, unable to break her gaze.

Her mouth pulled back with a wet pop. "NOW, you're clean and ready for the massage." She stood up and waved at the massage table in the center of the room. "Why don't you get on the table, face down. I'll be right back." She stepped out of the shower space and into the other door by the dressing room.

"I'll be putty in your hands," I mumbled as I stood up straight. Various muscle groups complained as they came back to life. It was a minor victory getting up on the table without killing myself.

I stretched and put my face in the soft padded ring. Air whooshed around my face as I settled into the table. A sinking sensation rose as I went limp. I wasn't sure if I drifted off, but I snapped awake as Maggie's hands rubbed the back of my neck. I didn't remember the lights dimming or the music starting.

Her voice drifted down to me. "OK. NOW you're relaxed. Ready for the massage?"

I mumbled as close to a "Yes, please!" as I could. A warm pool of liquid formed on my back. Maggie's hands dipped into the oil and started to move along my body.

Part 3 - Handiwork

I drifted in and out of consciousness as Maggie went to work. Under her hands, my muscles released tension and pain. The pressure of her fingers coaxed knots under my skin to loosen. My spine creaked as she found ways to relax every spot she touched.

She nudged my legs apart after working on my lower back. Again, her fingers explored the crack of my ass and the flesh within. After the shower, my ass had no resistance as a fingertip brushed against me. Between my legs, my cock stirred from the attention. I murmured in wordless enjoyment as she stroked me.

The attention didn't last as she moved to my legs. For the next few minutes, she found bits of tension and smoothed them away. At some point, she was behind me and worked on my feet. I flinched and giggled with the touch on the soles of my feet.

The touch stopped for a moment, and I felt her closer by my side. "I'm going up on the table now, Jake. The angle will be better for getting to your trouble spots on your upper back. The same rules apply. If it's too much weight or pressure, say something or tap me. OK? Give me a tap, so I know you heard me."

I reached an arm behind and tapped her leg. A few seconds later, I felt her weight slide on top of me. Given the pressure on the small of my back, I gathered she'd straddled my lower half. Angle achieved, she focused on my shoulders and upper back.

Her weight shifted, and I felt her reposition herself. From on top of me, she pressed hard and found knots deeper under my skin. I arched my back as moments of pain turned into moments of relief. I tried to speak, but my face was pressed too deep into the padded halo. All that escaped were grunts and groans of satisfaction.

Having unlocking all she could find in my back, she repositioned herself. She draped herself over me, covering me with her form. Her weight pressed against me was soothing and arousing. The arousal only increased as she moved her body up and down on mine. Her breasts slid across my back, her nipple ring dragging a trail as she went. I pressed back against her and reveled in the contact.

Soon she slid off me and patted my head. "OK, time for the front. Flip over for me." I complied and looked up at her as I lay face up. Still naked, her skin glowed in the dimmed light of the studio. She took a bottle and poured more oil into her hands. "So good so far? Anything you want me to focus on?"

"I'm so relaxed right now I can't think of anything." I tried not to slur my words. "I just want your hands back on me. It's all been amazing."

"Excellent. I like a sleepy, compliant customer. Stay with that feeling." She moved behind me and began to massage my temples. Standing at my head, she leaned forward and ran her hands across my chest. Her breasts hung low and brushed my face. She looked back between her breasts to me. "Go ahead. You've been staring at them the whole time. Be gentle now. I can undo all this work if you don't use your manners."

From below, I could now make out the details of the silver hoop in her left nipple. I flicked it with my tongue and tasted the mixture of oil, sweat, and metal. Another few licks and sucked on her, taking the nipple into my mouth. At one point, each of us had the other in our mouths. Maggie rolled her fingers around one of my nipples as she sucked the other. The flash of pain and pleasure was intoxicating.

She worked the rest of my body from the front, chest, arms, and legs, all benefiting from her touch. Reaching my feet, she tapped me and asked me to adjust. "Move down a little on the table for me and spread your legs for me."

My cock was aching, and my balls felt heavy as she found ways to touch them I'd never felt before. At one point, she rolled my balls in her palm as the other hand turned my cock in a similar motion. I gripped the sides of the table as more of me stirred with lust. Maggie made sure to pause at various intervals, cutting off the building orgasm. I groaned each time, but she shushed me over and over, "Who's in charge here?"

"You are," I muttered as I tried to reach up for her touch.

"... and I know what's best. Don't stretch, relax and breathe for me again. Six and six. Remember? Can you do that for me, Jake?" I nodded and closed my eyes as I focused on my breath.

Maggie timed her touch to the rise and fall of my breathing. Her palms rolled across the surface of my cock. Her hands became slick with oil and the pre-cum leaking from me. From the rolling motion, she moved on to the base of my cock. Her fingers explored the space above my balls. More pre-cum flowed as my body responded to her touch.

My cock was bobbing in the cool studio air aching for more contact. Then, without warning, my cock was warm and enveloped. I moaned in surprise and bliss. Looking down, I saw only the top of her head. Her fingers continued to prod me as she sucked and pulled me into her. The feelings were intense. Any thought of counting breaths was gone as the waves of pleasure rolled through me.

As quickly as the suction was there, it was gone. I looked up to see Maggie ducked below the level of the table. A rustle and a click, and she returned. She took me in her hands and placed a condom at the tip of my cock, rolling it down in a smooth motion. A few more strokes covered my cock with more lubricant to her satisfaction.

Maggie climbed on the table again and straddled my hips. "Now, let's get the rest of that stress out of you." Maggie cradled my head as she leaned forward, caressing my neck and kissing my forehead. Then she sat back up and smiled. With a smooth motion, she reached down and guided me into her.

I tried to shift my position, but she stopped me, pushing the top half of my body down to the table. "Use your hips, not your back," she smiled as she looked down at me. "Don't ruin all my hard work. Easy and slow."

I rolled my hips to meet her and reveled in the feeling. Above me, she closed her eyes and smiled. A second later, her eyes opened, and a wicked smile crossed her face. She steadied herself and reached back to fondle my balls. Her fingers rolled my balls between them and caused my whole body to twitch in excitement.

The tension in my hips spread through my body as another orgasm swelled. My hips bucked with more urgency as the feelings rose. Maggie noticed the pace increase and pressed down on my chest with her hands. She locked eyes and ordered me, "Yes, come on. Come for me, Jake."

Her commanding tone sent me over the edge. I gripped her hips and ground into her. Maggie met my force with her own and rolled her hips on my pelvis. The friction between our bodies was incredible. My eyes clenched tight as another round of convulsions shook me. I erupted, filling the condom as I cried out from the force of the feelings swelling and crashing through me.

When I finished, Maggie laid down on me, tucking her head into the crook of my neck. I have no idea we lay there, still connected at the hips. Time meant nothing. I had no idea how long I'd been there. I couldn't say if I'd leave the house to the late afternoon sun or early sunset of dusk. I held her close and sighed.

At some point, Maggie sat up and gave me a peck on the cheek. "This is lovely, but it's time to get you cleaned up." She slid off and reached under the table. The condom was soon gone, and a warm facecloth moved in circles around my crotch. Done wiping me off, she left my field of vision. I heard the shower start again. She returned with a grin and pulled me to a standing position. "OK, Jake, back into the shower with you and then change."

The shower was brief but bracing. Maggie started with warm water and lather. Long strokes of her arms removed the oil, sweat, and other fluids. She reached for the wall controls and gave me an evil grin, "Ready for the wake-up?"

Before I could respond, the water turned into a blast of icy needles. I flinched and almost screamed. "Holy fuck! Why?!? After all the nice things you did, why end with this?" I howled in mock anger.

"Hey, who's the professional here?" She said as she stepped into the water with me. "See? It won't kill you. It's the wake-up you need. I don't want to hear you fell asleep at the wheel on the way home." A few seconds later, she stopped the flow of water. "See? You're fine."

As much as I wanted to complain, the bracing burst of cold water had woken me up and brought a flush to my cheeks. I wasn't my usual post-orgasm zombie self, which was a marvelous surprise.

Maggie waved me out of the enclosure and slapped my ass as I left the shower. "Move it, buddy. Time to go back to the real world." I shivered as I raced for the room and the warmth of a towel.

In the changing room, my clothes sat clean and folded on the bench. Everything was still warm from the dryer. I reveled in the feeling of the clean t-shirt and jeans. I noticed the envelope was gone and wished I'd had more to put in it.

Maggie beamed as I came out. She had put on the robe and flats I'd seen her in. "The clothes wash is all part of the service," she said before I could speak a word. "Thank you for the payment. Everything's taken care of."

"That was amazing. Thank you so much. I feel..." I stretched my arms above me and felt nothing but the gentle pull of skin and muscle. "Nothing! I don't feel anything like I did earlier. You're a miracle worker."

"Thank you, I don't mind hearing that over and over." She smiled. "Speaking of clients, I'd love it if you came back, but that friends and family discount only works once. Call me sometime, and we can figure out a plan." She handed me a simple business card that read 'Bodywork by Maggie.' The flip side read, 'Appointment Only' with a phone number.

I tucked the card in my wallet, and Maggie continued. "I know you're a friend of Tracey's, but I still ask you to use discretion. No giving out my number and no stories. If you want to recommend someone to me, you have to call and talk to me about it. I go strictly by personal referrals. Also? I've got Tracey to keep you in line, and we both know her bad side is a cold place in hell."

"Good lord, I've only seen a hint of her bad side. No, this card is going in my wallet and staying safe." I flipped the card between my fingers. "I wouldn't mind working a few double shifts to save up for another visit, though. I'd like to come back again."

"Excellent," Maggie gave me a peck on the check. "I do love repeat business. Now get in your car, and I'll open the garage door for you. Drive safe and say hi to Tracey for me."

"Like you're not going to call her the second I leave and tell her everything?" I laughed, only somewhat joking.

Maggie looked thoughtful for a second. "No, I won't tell her everything, Jake. She referred you, so she gets some of the dirt. The rest stays safe with me."

My look of shock sent her into laughter as she opened the studio door and led me to the garage. "If you could see the look on your face! I can see why Tracey likes you. OK, no more chitchat, off you go."

A minute later, the garage door rolled up. I reversed my car into the scorching heat of the early evening, cursing my dead AC unit. A few turns and I was on the access road, avoiding the highway traffic and stale air. I drove home with the windows down and the radio on.

Home, the rush of the day's events finally faded. I decided not to fight it. I took my clothes off and crawled into bed. I pulled a sheet up to my chin as sleep pulled me under. I fell asleep dreaming of hands roaming my body and a voice whispering in my ear.

12