Stress Relief Quickie

Story Info
Ryland's husband provides some much needed stress relief.
1.4k words
4.53
14.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘬, I thought to myself as I unlocked the front door whilst flipping through the mail. The lock clicked and rolled in a familiar sound that never ceased to remind me I was home. As I walked into the foyer, laying down my jacket and the mail on a nearby chair, Maddox called to me from the kitchen.

"Is that you, babe?" his voice shouted through the hall as though muffled by something in his mouth.

"No, it is indeed not your babe, but instead a well adjusted mother of four named Patrice." I deadpanned as I crossed the threshold into the kitchen.

My husband of four years stood by the sink, stirring a heap of cookie dough of which he helped himself to a few bites. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 , I thought. After putting down the cookie dough, he turned around and swaggered toward me, his face creeping into a slow smile.

"Well Patrice, how lovely it is to see you. Are you peckish? I've got a chicken on and I'd love to hear all about your crotch goblins of four."

I smiled in return and leaned my much smaller, thinner body into his muscled, tall frame. Days like this made me thankful of how comforting our height difference is. I raised on to my tippy toes and brought my mouth to his. His lips slowly wrapped around mine and soon the only thoughts left in my stressed out mind were how quickly it would take to get his body into mine.

I reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and snuck my arms back around his bulging chest. Maddox was a firefighter for our local volunteer department and he never missed a day at the gym. I sighed and laid my head against his pecs as he reached up to brush my hair back from my face.

"Hey baby boy, how was work today? Or are we still pretending to be Patrice? Because I can roll with that," he teased at me while still brushing through my hair.

I leaned back and playfully smacked his chest.

"No, it's just me, plain ole Rylan. And work was stressful. No different than the usual."

While my husband was saving lives and rescuing kittens, my time at work was spent counting beans at an accounting firm. I don't mind being an accountant most of the time but lately my boss has been breathing down my neck over the smallest, uncontrollable things. Stressful days like today have come more frequently than ever before.

"Was John an ass today? You look like you could use a glass of wine."

Maddox eased me down into a chair at the kitchen table and walked across the kitchen to pour a glass of red for me.

"A glass of wine would be lovely, but do you know what would go great with that?" I asked innocently as he busied himself at the counter.

"And what would that be, baby?" he humored me as he turned around to hand me the glass.

I slunk out of my chair, grabbed the glass and set it on the table. After freeing his hands, I snuck my body back into his and whispered directly into his ear, "Your big Daddy cock pounding me into the mattress." I breathed as I grabbed his crotch and started rubbing.

He groaned into my ear and swiftly lifted me off my feet and hustled us both back to the bedroom. My mouth melded to his in the few steps it took us to reach the bedroom door. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck as I held on and panted through our frantic kisses. Nothing gets me hornier than when Maddox goes all Caveman on me.

As soon as we crossed into our bedroom, he slammed me down onto our bed and began to strip me of my clothes. Some days we like to take it slow and make passionate love, but I could tell today was going to be hard and fast rough fucking. I couldn't fucking wait.

Maddox bent down towards my ear and grunted, "If you needed my cock baby, all you had to do was ask."

After we both extracted eachother of every article of clothing, it didn't take long for things to go exactly where I wanted them...

-------

"Oh god! Yes baby, harder!" I shouted. My hands were suspended from the ceiling as my legs straddled Maddox's thick waist. His cock was hammering up into me over and over as I dangled haplessly.

His hands were firm against my hips as he thrust in deeper and faster per my instructions. Through my moans and shouts, I could hear Maddox breathing heavily and quietly grunting. My brain was finally blank from all the stress I had been under lately. All that was relevant to me was the way Maddox felt underneath me and our safe word, tucked tightly into my mind in case we needed it. By the way he was fucking my brains out it didn't seem very likely that we would.

"Yes Daddy please! My hole needs it so bad. I needed you so bad today. Oh god, it feels so good!" I whined while bucking my hips in rhythm to his thrusts. He used his lips and tounge to caress my neck while murming salicious things into my ear. We don't always dirty talk in the bedroom but it's the quickest way to get Maddox worked up enough to pound me the way I need it after such a day.

No matter how many times I've been dicked down like this over the years, I could never get tired of it. While Maddox is the only man I've ever been with, he's the only man who could ever satisfy me.

We met when I was 19 and he was 36. When I was in High School, I was always into Daddy fantasy and always wanted a Daddy for my own. Maddock and I met on the internet not long after I entered College and from the first time he fucked me and took my virginity, I knew I was his. He wanted a Boy just as much as I wanted a Daddy. We only dated for six months before he asked me to be his boy forever by marrying him. Obviously I said yes. Even before he could get all the words out.

All of sudden I was pulled out of my revelry by a sharp smack to my ass. I cried out and focused on the heavily breathing stud fucking up into me. Maddox leaned up to bite and tease my nipples through a wide grin while tightening his hands around my waist.

"Where'd you go, baby? Am I not fucking you hard enough?" Maddox teased while picking up the pace.

"Sorry daddy. I was just remembering the first time you dicked me this good. I love your cock so much." I whispered between moans. "I dont think I could hold on much longer Daddy. You fuck me so good. I'm so hot for you."

Maddox's face split in the widest grin and he grabbed my waist with one hand hard enough to leave bruises. The other hand he used to wrap around my cock and jerk me on the way to completion.

"Dont worry baby, I'll help you finish. Come on boy, come for me."

A few seconds later my thighs trembled as my hole clenched around the love of my life. My arms shook as I hung from the ceiling while I screamed my throat hoarse. My orgasm triggered his and as my cock spat onto his stomach, I could feel his cock throb inside of me relentlessly as he painted my insides. As I panted through the last seconds of my orgasm, Maddox collapsed back on the bed, while I continued to hang with his limp cock still in me.

I hung limp from the ceiling for a few more seconds as he recovered enough to help me down. Maddox lowered me to the bed and immediately spooned my back to his front. He murmured words of love as he kissed from my wrists to my back, ensuring I was okay.

As I started to drift off, he trailed kisses up my neck to my ear and whispered, "I love you, baby boy. Get some rest while I finish dinner."

I didn't feel him leave from behind me as I drifted off. I tried to murmur back how much I loved him too but my body was too spent for speech. My last thoughts were imagining how lucky I was to end up with my strong, firefighting Daddy.