Stressed out Daddy

Story Info
Polly helps her Dad get rid of stress caused by lack of sex.
3.3k words
4.12
28.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Polly started to study Architecture in Massachusetts, she moved to her daddy's house. Her routine became hard. Not as easy as when she lived with her mother in Miami. Her father was often stressed out and he would never give her a ride to the university. She had to use ride-hailing services or walk to college when she was out of money. Polly got a little tired of her life and hated her father's distress so that she started to cry at him:

"Why are you always so cranky, daddy? Mom was kind and happy when I lived with her back in Florida."

"That's exactly why I am not okay: because your mother divorced me. She betrayed our vows," Polly' father blurted out. "To my mind, we should have stayed married for the rest of our lives."

"Well, Dad. Mom said she couldn't put up with you anymore," Polly said sincerely opening her arms as her bracelet tinkled. "I don't think you did what she wanted."

"Anyway, I liked to live with her. I don't have time to go out and find someone else, so I get really anxious. You should understand me and stop nagging me about my stress."

"How rude," Polly mumbled when her father left. She did not like her life in his place, but what could she do? Her parents did not have money to help her share an apartment with a roommate and Polly did not want to work too much to pay for expensive bills. She thought she had to focus on studying.

One week went by and Polly's father was rude with her again when she was whipping up breakfast. Polly was dressed in her college uniform, a white shirt and checkered skirt. She had a pigtail, her face was angry as she answered back her father:

"I don't understand why you get stressed out just because you're no longer married. I mean, you were always nagging on how Mom picked on you when both of you lived together."

"Yes, but we slept together. That paid off the major boring shit. I don't have time to go out and flirt with women because I have important things to do, then I get single and sad."

"That's weird, daddy, cos you're old," said Polly innocently with her finger in her mouth. "I mean, you're forty five. You've already been married, you have a daughter, me. Why would you like a relationship? Why would you like a girlfriend if you yourself say you don't have time to go out? I mean, women like to go out and all."

"I know, Polly. I don't have time to explain to you. Men have needs. I don't want to go out in order to find someone," he grunted impatiently moving his hands. "Nevertheless, I would be happy to go out with a woman once I already have her. As long as I can sleep with her."

"But I told you," Polly gestured with her hands and she was impatient with her father's distress. "Why the hell are you so fucking willing to sleep with someone?"

"You annoy me, Polly. Really. I know deep down you don't want to have a fucking stepmother. Though I'll make you understand no matter how shocked you might be. Look at that!"

Polly's father unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. At the same moment, she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. Next, the girl covered her eyes too and blushed.

"Oh, Dad, are you out of your mind? I'm not supposed to see your... I shouldn't see..." Then she peeped it even curiosity killed the cat. She was curious and saw her daddy's big thick cock hanging there. Her face went red again, but she kept on looking at it as the man said:

"I am too horny, that's not healthy. That's why I've been so stressed out in case you were never taught about man's behavior. I'm suffering. Your mom and I had sex twice a week and that made me smile. But now..."

"Hum, Dad. Let me see it." Polly came closer to her father's half nudity and starred at that cock as she felt a weird excitement. "Ms. Brown, my math professor must be single and she must be just two or three years older than you are."

"I don't want an older woman," he grunted, "I'd like a ..."he broke off and Polly came close to him as she frowned her face:

"You'd like what, Dad? Say it."

"I would like a younger woman, but that's none of your business."

"Yes, it may be my business, daddy." Polly grabbed her father's shoulders and spoke anxiously: "Because I... I might have a friend who likes older man and then I can help you. You're handsome, daddy. And you have..." She looked down and starred at his cock that was still showing. Then she parted her lips as he stayed still. Her arm went down slowly, her delicate female's hand touched that big cock and she closed her eyes. "I know a man has to get hard before he's ready for sex activity, Dad. I mean, I've never had a boyfriend although I'm eighteen and I've never seen a penis live and in color like this." Polly touched and then held his cock. Harold closed his eyes with the feeling.

"Polly, I think you should..."

"I don't want you to feel bad, Dad. I wish I could do something for you."

He looked at her candid face and caressed her forehead:

"I wish you could, too, Polly. But nothing doing since you're my daughter."

He was shocked. Why had he said that as though something could happen? Nothing could ever happen because they were family. Nevertheless, the pretty architecture student lowered her head and knelt before her father. Her mouth approached the hard cock and she kissed it. Next Harold felt was the girl's wet mouth wrapping his cock and he gasped. Polly tasted a thick big penis for the first time and she knew she loved it since she moaned and closed her eyes sweetly. Harold mumbled his approval in heaven with his daughter's lips around his cock and her head went back and forth as the correct sucking movements were automatic to every girl, even in her first time.

"Hum, Dad, I like how it tastes. Am I doing it right?" Said Polly with her red lips close to the cock and she smiled. "I mean, d'you like it?"

"I am in heaven, darling, but you can't go on," he felt his cock throbbing next to his beautiful daughter's face. "That can't be good. Imagine how furious your Mom would be if she..."

"It's our secret, daddy" Polly said and then swallowed the cock again and sucked. Harold gasped again, and then she opened her mouth to speak as her hand stroked his shaft. "I got secrets with Mom that I don't tell you either, so"- Polly licked and sucked his big cock. The manhood taste entered her mouth like honey. Suddenly she felt the tool throb and a massive white cream jumped out of it hitting her face, hands and shirt: "Ooh, daddy, what is that?"

"I said I was desperate, didn't I? He smiled although he was fairly anxious. "I knew it would do no good. We'd better forget what's happened here," the man said pulling his cock in and closing his zipper.

Nevertheless, Polly did not want to forget. She was just worried because she was late for college, but her father drove her there and he was nice to her like he had never been. Then Polly sighed and thought it over. A new kind of beautiful relationship had risen with her father. She looked so cheesy and sentimental that her classmate asked who was the guy she was in love with. "I'd use the word man, not guy" said Polly mischievously. "I won't tell you."

Polly did not talk to her father much because he had arrived home late that night and she left for university before he woke up next morning. Two days later though, Polly found Harold on the kitchen. She was wearing a tiara and smiled at him.

"Hello, Polly, you look so pretty," he said.

"D' you think so, daddy?" she smiled again showing her white teeth. "It's nice to see you calm. I mean, you don't look stressed out."

"I AM not, but I am starting to feel bad again. You know. I really think I'll have to find a girlfriend, Polly."

She sulked immediately and came close to him:

"What kind of girlfriend, daddy?" She asked grumpily. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, I can't be alone anymore," he said moving his hand. "I told you one has his needs."

"I know that, but what's the matter with you? Didn't you like what I gave to you with so much love and care? You're thinking of another fucking woman?" Polly screamed and her face went red. Harold opened his eyes wide and blabbered:

"No, Polly, I loved what you did, but we can't repeat it since we're- you know, we're family and..."

"Excuse me, Mr. Jones," Polly said holding his arm. She knelt before him and unzipped his pants. She stuck her hand there and pulled out his dick. It was huge and hard, as she knew it would be. "You're already big, daddy. I don't know why you waste time talking while you need some relaxation before we get late for our activities!"

"Come on, sweet. You can't touch daddy's cock whenever you feel like it. You're my daughter. I made you. I mean, you were among that amount of sperm that you made come out of my cock that day."

"Is that supposed to be romantic or a damn biology class, daddy?" Polly chuckled holding her father's hardness, and then she swallowed his big penis at once and sucked by making slurping noises with her mouth throughout the kitchen. Harold looked up and sighed:

"Ooh, that feels so good, but I'm doomed because it feels so wrong. It's magical and profane at the same time."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, daddy." She smiled and licked his cock as its red head shone before her lips. "Be hard for me" she giggled and sucked his cock intensely with rounded lips around the thick shaft. In one or two minutes, Harold screamed and came fast feeling his liquid squirt out his cock into Polly's closed mouth. This time her lips didn't let go of the cock and she swallowed all the cum. She stood up smiling with bright wet lips as she was still tasting the sperm.

"I loved it, daddy. And this time I don't have to wash my face."

"Oh, no, Polly. Your mouth has my seed in it. Please do wash it. I feel weird to see you like that.''

"But I like the taste of your sperm, daddy," Polly said as she stood and looked at him with gleaming eyes. She hugged him. "You are no longer stressed out, are you? Do you feel happy? You don't need a girlfriend, Daddy."

"I think I really need one. I'll drive you to college, then I'll go to work and think."

"Thanks, daddy. I'll always be there for you. Like that friendly song."

Polly went in the car thoughtful. She knew why her father was afraid, but she felt she had to calm him down. She did not come close to him for the next four days. She wanted him to miss her. She did not want him to take her for granted. On the fifth day after she had made her father orgasm, Harold was grumpy again. He sat on the sofa to watch sports and answered Polly's questions dismissively. Then he went to bed and Polly knocked his door after five minutes or so. She entered his room wearing a pink nightgown and she had twin braids.

"Dad, I want you to drive me to college tomorrow." She said folding her arms.

"Call yourself a car. I won't have time to drive you there tomorrow," he groaned in his bed without looking at her.

Polly took off her nightgown and her father saw her only in her bra and panties. Then she came close to his bed. "Hum, you're grumpy again, aren't you? You must be so stressed out as usual. Let me see if your friend is hard."

"You'd better not." Harold said as he turned back trying to look the other way. "Let's have some kind of responsibility here. Go to your room."

"Ah, Dad, why are you so annoying sometimes?" Polly scoffed when she sat on the bed. "What does responsibility has to do with relieving your stress?"

"It's because I'm your father and I feel guilty to..." He broke off.

"Feel guilty to what, daddy? Say it." She laughed showing her beautiful white teeth and threw one of the pillow in his bed at him.

"Guilty to see you in those minor clothes. You should put on your nightgown and get out of here."

"How can you say get out to your own daughter? Now I'll only forgive you if you let me see if your friend is okay."

"Of course it is not okay. It's like this just like the first time I showed it to you."

Then Harold pulled out his hard cock, and Polly giggled when she saw that enormous phallus of her father's throbbing in front of her. She reached out her hand to grab it.

"Hum, daddy, you're really hard. I guess I gotta give you a hand... literally." She said as she grabbed the cock and started rubbing it. The man closed his eyes and moved up his head with the marvelous feeling, but he said:

"That's totally inappropriate. My daughter here in my room in her underwear, touching my cock. This world has gone insane!"

"Don't be a square, daddy. I'm just worried with your stress. Especially cos you always take it out on me, not at the world!" Polly accused pretending to be angry. She lowered her head and tasted her father's cockhead. He gasped. She started to lick his shaft, and then she swallowed the penis and licked its head inside her mouth. Harold felt really good especially when he saw the girl's red lips surrounding his massive virile member.

"Ok, sweetie. Daddy is going to cum, and then you go back to your room and we'll pretend this hasn't happened again. C'mon, princess, I'm close."

"Hum, no, Dad. I'm not going to suck you till you cum because my mouth is not a sperm deposit," the girl snorted and stood up with her hands on her waist. "Besides I don't think these blowjobs have relieved your stress since you've been as rude as always."

"I don't mean to be rude, Polly. I just need some rest," Harold pointed out with his big hard cock wet by his girl's saliva.

"No, you don't need some rest. You need some real exercise to relieve your stress." Polly cried and removed her panties. Her father starred at the girl in shock especially when she lay on his bad and rested her head on her arms behind. Harold could not help looking at her beautiful pink shaved pussy naked right there in front of him, then he looked away and complained:

"Please go to your room, Polly."

"Daddy, you know that a man has to respect when a girl says no. In the same way, he should respect her when she is there for him. Fuck, I am opening my legs for you because I want to."

"But you can't because I am your father!"

"Oh, yes, and are you Darth Vader too, Dad?" She chuckled. "Come on! Give me your cock now. I promise that if it's not hard anymore, I'm going back to my room."

"That is not fair, cos you know it's hard. I still can't do that though," he said morally, but he pulled down his pants to his knees and showed her his erect penis. "I warn you that my dick is this way because you've just sucked it, not because I want to do anything wrong."

"Hum-hum," she nodded sarcastically, then she giggled: "You can close your mouth now, daddy. Don't make me think my own father is a chicken."

Harold could not resist and took off his pajama pants and underwear. He knelt over the girl. Then he brought his phallus close to Polly's pink pussy and rubbed it on her cute labia:

"That's the maximum I can do to avoid some disastrous consequences, Polly." He gasped feeling his tool getting even harder as he touched it on a twat after a long time. Shit, I feel my cock throbbing, man, he thought. Polly smiled and purred:

"You can do better than that, Dad. Stick it in. Unless you don't think that gigantic octopus may fit in my small love button. Oh, yeah, you're too big for me." She moaned and her cute face turned on Harold. Then she untied her bra. "What about if I let you see my breast, daddy?"

"Oh, wow, they're so beautiful, Polly, but you shouldn't let me see them. I don't know what kind of mess you're trying to make here, sweetie."

Harold couldn't stand any longer, he started to pull his big cock inside his daughter's pussy, but it was hard to fit in and only the head entered at first. He felt even more aroused that the pussy was tight and forced his penis in. Polly screamed and then smiled. She finally felt her father's big tool sliding into her twat. When it penetrated completely, Harold gasped as if he was twenty years old again:

"Oh, yeah! That feels fucking good."

"Oh, Dad. It does. You're in!"

The man started to thrust his daughter and moved his cock inside her pussy feeling her warm juices feeding his fragile shaft and cockhead.

"Oh, yes, daddy, we're making love. That's so romantic!" Polly smiled with opened legs watching her father breathing roughly on top of her.

"Yeah, fuck! I hope you won't be sorry, sweetie cos I can't stop now."

"You shouldn't stop, Dad! Oooh, yeah!" She opened her mouth and he thought she looked like a princess, then she moaned almost like a slut who was crazy about sex but Harold preferred thinking she still sounded like a fragile princess. Her lips were so round and red that he approached her mouth and kissed her deeply. Polly opened her eyes wide and cried: "You've kissed me, Dad? Are you crazy?"

"So what is the big deal since we're already fucking?"

"That's the point. You should have kissed me before making love. Do you love me, daddy?"

He moaned slightly and said a bad word. He pulled his cock out of Polly's pussy and she noticed just a drop of white cream getting out of his cockhead. She commented:

"Well, it looks like you love me. At least you came inside me. You bred me, daddy. You threw your seed inside my body as though we were procreating."

"Don't say such things please." He lay inside her breathing. "I need some time to grasp what's just happened. I don't have to remind you not to tell your Mom what we've done."

"Of course not, father. Do you think I'm stupid?" Polly jumped out of his bed, as she got suddenly angry at that comment. She said good night and left the bedroom. Harold was amazed how relaxed he felt the next four days. Although he was happy, he did not want to fuck his daughter again because it felt so wrong. He wondered what he could do to avoid falling into temptation.