Stretch Assignment Pt. 05

Story Info
Sammi goes thru more changes and goes shopping.
8k words
4.5
8.7k
11
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
518 Followers

Chapter 5 I am Broken and Embrace My New Identity

Sammi is now nearly a finished project after month 1

Lana breaks Sammi in and accelerates her new Life

My third Saturday home was the most different, challenging and crazy yet, but actually almost literally too much fun for words. So, I will attempt to cover the craziness of the day. After working on our tans and playing mostly naked, with each other by the pool most of the day, we were starving. We had drunk pitcher after pitcher of rum drinks, but hadn't really eaten. So, we stayed by the pool and enjoyed a nice grilled dinner. Then Pam and Lana gave me a boxed gift, one they said suited my new look. I was intrigued, but also didn't realize how much the gift and the next few adventures would speed me down the path to fully embracing Sammi as well as intensify my lovers' efforts in that direction.

That was an interesting comment about the boxed gift, it kind of indicated some kind of clothing. And as my look was rapidly moving towards slutty but also kind of, sort of sultry, I was now very curious. My physical changes had not stopped. My hair growth had not slowed, in fact the rate of growth had seemed to increase. My hair now reached down below my shoulders. My little boobies were even larger, Pam said they were a full A cup. Of course, Lana was now openly saying I really needed D or DD cups to make me look right. I kept on just shaking my head at something so nearly permanent.

But to prove her point, last week when Lana fitted a set of large D cup breast forms inside my favorite black lace bra, I was so transfixed by my new shape, I was weirdly now starting to seriously consider surgery. I was rationalizing, encouraged by Pam, that I could always remove my implants in four months. Both Pam and Lana were constantly pushing me, telling me my figure and curves would be frankly stunning with that much bigger bust. Pam also said my boobs would give me so much more pleasure. I knew if I ever went out in public with that hourglass figure, I'd never pay for a drink in any bar. And if I got implants, this was a pretty significant move. I'd clearly be totally female in my look, not a hint of androgyny in my curvy body with big boobs up top.

Even my shaved cock seemed to somehow look even bigger than before. But that was probably due to my hard-core exercise program and related weight loss. I was down to no more than 118 and really toned. So, I don't think my cock was any bigger than the six and a half inches it had always measured. But boy it really looked bigger, even Lana remarked that my equipment was impressive compared to most gurls. And to keep me motivated, that was usually said when Pam's bright red lips swallowed my hard cock, teasing my rod, as I loved, with her pierced tongue.

Finally, when the table was cleared after we finished dinner, I was allowed to open up the box. The girls said, with matching big smiles, that it was my two-week anniversary gift. As I opened the box, it was clearly clothing. But as I pulled the outfit from the box, it wasn't silk or wool or even leather. This was something I'd never seen before, even on Pam. It was a black shiny latex body suit, and crotchless with two cutouts for my boobs. The bottom was four garter straps, which made sense as there was another pair of stockings, latex of course, in the box, as well as some seriously sexy shoulder length latex gloves.

Truly this looked like something to be worn in a fetish porno. Lana told us to both get ready to play, she would be with us shortly. Pam and I went up to the bedroom, as ordered. I looked over at Pam and asked her if I was to really wear this fetish outfit. She nodded and told me it was perfect for Sammi. But would need lots of talcum powder to get it on. I didn't even begin to understand what that meant.

As we waited for Lana, Pam sexily kissed me and gave me another selling point for the bodysuit. She grinned as she told me, since the bra cups were open, it would fit me great, no matter how big my boobs got. Again, more pushing for a boob job. But yes, something I wouldn't tell Pam, as I held up the garment, I did picture myself with a big set of fake silicone boobs wearing this hot outfit. I was now pretty much sold on implants, but still telling myself they would be removed before I returned to work!

But first I needed help figuring out how to put this kinky top on. In just a few minutes, with Pam's help and a lot of baby powder, I was wearing this skin-tight, insane outfit. Of course, it was only right that I added my favorite, super high seven-inch platform stripper heels. Pam then had me redo my makeup, changing from my restrained day-time look to a dark and heavy nighttime look, making my eyes really catch your attention, especially as I used a pair of long thick fake eyelashes with my own lashes

Who would have guessed two weeks ago that I would immediately fall in love with the feel of latex and would rather wear designer stilettos than any boring pair of men's shoes? I realized I looked so different than I'd ever looked. I wasn't sure my own family would have recognized me tonight. I now looked nearly as hot and slutty as my once innocent wife. My mind was swirling as I tried to digest all of this.

As I stared at what I had become in the mirror, this shapely girl in her fetish black latex outfit, with long curly hair and slutty makeup, but jarringly with a rock-hard shaved cock, I was in love with the new me. My hard dick was literally dripping with pre-cum. And the ultra-tight latex and cute cutouts actually made my tiny A cup boobies look like real tits!

Pam got dressed too, but in some lacy seductive red lingerie and matching red stilettos. She was strangely very active, rubbing her hands all over me, making little noises deep in her throat as she pinched my nipples, fisted my dick and kissed my neck. Pam paused and looked over at me in the mirror, letting me know she was totally on board with being with Sammi not Sam,

"Baby, you are so much better this way. I can't wait to Lana is finished with you. But tonight, you are going to see why I can never leave her."

As I tried to process what further changes were in store for me, and the fact that my wife was deeply attached to another woman, Lana appeared. She took my breath away, a vision of sexual power. Lana was wearing thigh-high leather boots, with seven-inch heels. She had on a heavy black leather corset and long leather gloves that seemed to be perfect with her jet-black wild hair. Her makeup and outfit screamed darkness and power; she was a domme after all. And scarily, this hot woman was wearing a leather harness with a long black dildo sticking out from it. I immediately knew that Lana was going to be fucking me for the first time, it wouldn't be Pam taking my ass tonight.

At least it wasn't a super thick toy, which was good I thought to myself. If I was going to be part of this fun, I couldn't be fucked with the massive toys Lana used on Pam, as the widest so far I'd taken was only two inches. And it was pretty clear what was coming, Lana was going to take my ass in just a few minutes.

That night was a set of firsts. I got to practice my oral skills getting Lana's big cock ready to fuck me. I didn't even think twice, worshipping that plastic dick like I was Pam sucking dick at her weekend orgy. It wasn't till later I started to wonder about myself. If I was sucking on a fake cock so willingly, what would my reaction be to a big throbbing cock in my face? I was getting more than a little confused about my own sexuality.

Soon Lana, after pouring lube all over her toy and having Pam lube up my ass, was taking my ass for the first time. It was very odd to be on all fours as my own wife rubbed lube all around my asshole and her lover prepared to fuck me. Pam also pushed a huge glob of lube up inside past my sphincter, before she used that wide syringe to further push a massive load of lube deeper inside my ass. I was certainly ready for Lana's assault.

I'd been ass-fucked before, but up till then it had only been Pam who had enjoyed my cute little ass. With her, while definitely fucking, there was a feeling of love. Lana was a whole different experience. I was not just being fucked; I was being utterly dominated. As she got ready behind me, I glanced over at the mirror. What a sight. A slight slutty looking girl, in latex, was on all fours. Behind her was this tall severe domme, kneeling down with her big strap-on, as a third woman lubed up her fake dick. This was kinkier than I could have ever imagined only two weeks ago.

Lana's dildo was a bit smaller than the bigger ones Pam had used on me earlier that day, so I was pretty sure this would go well, the lube was literally oozing from my tight little asshole. And in a taste of ass play to come, with much longer and wider cocks, Lana popped past my sphincter with no pain. And she never paused, sliding all the way inside me very smoothly. I never would have believed that was possible a week ago. Also, in something not surprising, after Pam had fucked my ass so many times, the feeling of that long thin fake cock deep in my ass was actually really hot and super arousing.

But, compared to Pam, Lana didn't make love to my ass. She pounded me very powerfully, fucking me like a woman possessed, with long smooth strokes, ending by smacking her harness against my cheeks. As in everything, Lana took me as a dominant, and pegged me with so much force I could barely stay on all fours. It did help that Lana was holding my hips, below that sexy latex bodysuit, as she fucked me. This was definitely about Lana showing me her power and demonstrating my submission, not just me proving how much I had trained myself with all those anal toy sessions.

While I was on all fours getting plowed, Pam strutted back over. She leered down at me, running her fingers through my wild hair and then dropped down so she was sprawled on the floor right in front of me, spreading her legs wide open. I looked at her pierced gaping pussy, already wet with her juices and took the hint. I dove in and went down on my wife with all the energy I had left, enjoying that very familiar pussy. I so enjoyed licking and sucking her big clit and pulling at the rings in each of her inner lips. It was hard to focus on Pam's wet pussy though, as my dominant lover held my hips so tightly and drove her big cock up my ass till I thought that big fake dick was coming out my throat.

It was all too much stimulation for me, I soon spilled my cum all over the wood floor, without anyone touching my cock once. And I was obviously doing a pretty good job on Pam's wet pussy, as she soon shot her juices all over my face and the floor too. I took pride in that I had gotten extremely good at knowing exactly what she enjoyed orally.

But Lana wasn't done, despite Pam and I both orgasming. She kept on fucking me, never letting go of my hips. It clearly wasn't about my pleasure; it was about hers. She relentlessly pounded my tight little ass, till she loudly came twice. It turns out there was a shorter part of that big dildo that went inside her and also directly stimulated her clit. After she pulled out of my ass, she wasn't done though.

Lana had both of us lick up all of our cum, but only after we each worked together to clean up her dildo with our tongues. I was surprised again that two of us sucked that fake dick without it bothering me at all. Lana laughed, telling us it was only fair that we cleaned up the mess we had made. Lana even had me work on my gag reflex, getting me to not just kiss and lick but also deep throat most of that long thin fake cock. Even that didn't freak me out, with Pam encouraging me, I was really getting into being oral as Sammi.

That ended my Saturday, how could I have imagined that Sunday would be far more extreme. Pam carefully pulled off my new favorite fetish outfit and we showered up. Then it was to bed. I enjoyed more than most days the feeling of my slippery silk nightie after that tight hot latex. As the three of us snuggled up, Pam asked me if I liked latex or leather more. I told her yes and that I couldn't wait to expand my wardrobe. I should have suspected something when she just smiled at me, giggled, and kissed me.

Total Domination

Sunday was our lazy day, none of us moving before the morning was half gone. I was surprised, after that super hard-core pegging, my newly trained ass felt great on Sunday. After we had our fill with a nice brunch, with mimosas of course, Lana told Pam it was time for Sammi to do some shaping. I had no idea what shaping meant, but figured it wouldn't be a mystery for long.

I was right, after we did our morning grooming and cleaning routine, Pam got dressed in a sexy lingerie outfit, with supper hot thigh-high boots, but I wasn't given an outfit. I asked, but Pam wouldn't let me get dressed in my normal sexy lingerie. Instead, with me made up in my most extreme slutty party girl ever, she took me into our walk-in closet.

Pam opened up a locked sliding door I'd never noticed before. From inside the overwhelming rich smell of leather filled the entire closet. The whole cabinet was stuffed full of leather and latex clothing. I had never seen any of these items. From just the little I could see; these weren't at all suitable for work unless work was a live fetish sex show! How had Pam afforded all these items?

From what I knew of leather and latex fetish wear, this cabinet held thousands of dollars of kink. For some reason I focused on that money issue. But it did raise questions. Pam hadn't been spending like crazy while I was gone, was this all from Lana's funds or had Pam some other source of income, new since I'd left to go overseas. Yet another mystery. But back to my Sunday fun....

Pam looked inside and pulled out a very severe looking heavy black leather garment. She smiled over at me and told me that now I could compare latex and leather. Pam had me put my arms up as she pulled the black leather piece down past my arms. She then adjusted around my mid-section and began tightening the laces running down the back. It wrapped around my midsection, but was not light and pliable like yesterday's latex. There were odd stiff reinforcements running vertically inside the leather. The phrase "do some shaping" was starting to make sense.

But I wasn't done with the shaping. Next Pam had me again reach up high over my head but to hold onto a large ring set in the wall. She warned me that I was not to complain or move my pretty painted hands from that big ring. Now Pam worked for only a minute or two, to me, viciously tightening the laces each time I was told to breath in. I realized I was being confined in a heavily boned corset. I felt like my waist was being torn in half and could not even take half a breath.

Pam scolded me when I bitched, telling me, as she used a measuring tape, that she had only taken two inches off, down to 26 inches, and we would get me to less than 24 inches sooner than I knew. She also warned me that Lana would accept nothing less than 22 inches as a goal. I was now getting worried, and a bit light-headed.

But Pam wasn't done, I needed to be in a complete outfit. She put in me in some stockings that she attached to the six garter straps but no panties were produced. She then had me slip into some sexy, but really high heels. The heels, I knew this as I asked Pam, were seven inches high. That was a height I was very comfortable with based on my weeks of training. But that was always with shoes that had one or even two-inch platforms.

These spike heeled shoes had just a thin sole, no platforms, and thus were nearly vertical. I felt like I was standing only my toes. I to admit though, as painful as these heels were, when Pam had me totter over to the full-length mirror in our closet, I looked like the sexiest girl ever, despite my rock-hard cock bobbing up and down in front of me, as I stood in front of our mirror.

Pam couldn't resist, it seemed seeing me like this was turning her on too. My once sweet little wife leaned in, tilted her head up, and kissed me passionately. After she nearly raped my mouth, she pulled out some bright red lipstick and returned my lips to their bright shiny condition. As a final preparatory step, Pam rubbed some kind of polish all over the corset to shine the leather up. I knew I was ready, but not sure for what.

In a surprise, as I walked with tiny, careful steps out of our big closet, Lana wasn't waiting in the master bedroom. Instead, Pam escorted me down the stairs all the way to our basement. Escorting really wasn't accurate, supporting was the right term. She kept her arm around me, as I was sure I was going to topple over and break a leg in these insane shoes. I also couldn't breathe and bending over was out of the question in my viciously tight corset. Every flight of stairs felt like a near-death experience. I had thought our basement was nothing more than our home theater, but more surprises. I saw it was now divided in half. Guess there had been some home remodeling that Pam had also kept secret.

Pam used another key from the string around her neck to open up the new room. As she turned on the lights, I was flabbergasted, literally speechless. Inside was what looked like a torture chamber. There were stone walls now, shackles bolted into the stone and odd frames with cuffs hanging down. In the middle of the room there was even what looked like a warped idea of a sawhorse, again with cuffs attached. I noticed there was even what looked like a doctor's gynecological examination table. But what a surprise, it had a full set of belts and cuffs attached and hanging down. There was even a big flat screen TV, to show what I could only guess.

Pam had a shit-eating grin as she enjoyed my stunned look. She disclosed that Lana had her get it built while I was gone, and it was her favorite play room with Lana or their friends. She pointed out the various items and features, telling me it hadn't been fully fitted out till only a few weeks before I got back. Pam said the parties they had here had been epic, if you liked orgasms mixed with screams and blood. Fuck me! She leaned in very close to tell me the best, or maybe worst of this fiendish room,

"Lover the stone is fake, but the soundproofing is very real. No one will ever hear your screams. We certainly proved that during our last party. I shrieked like a banshee when Lana whipped my tits."

Now I was more that nervous, I was scared, and pretty distracted. But it got crazier. After kissing me and playing with my hard cock, Pam, while I was even more distracted, locked both my arms into some chains hanging down from a framework I somehow hadn't noticed right above us. She followed that by locking my ankles into matching cuffs near the floor. I was immobilized, my limbs stretched out to each side, and I was leaning slightly forward in those painfully steep spiked heels.

Not done yet, my once demure wife picked up an odd, large heavy silver metal ring from a table full of odd, ominous objects. I glanced at it, but beyond noticing it was maybe an inch and half across in the middle of that thick half inch silver, didn't pay it any attention. This was because Pam had further distracted me as she began teasing my shaved cock and balls with her long red nails. It felt really good, getting me even more aroused, and I was unable to do anything about it.

After just a bit of that teasing, I mean my cock was already throbbingly erect, she suddenly and viciously pulled down hard on my swollen balls. Pam literally pulled my poor balls at least two inches away from my cock. Then my evil wife quickly snapped that heavy thick ring closed above my balls and below my dick, stretching the skin over my balls till it looked and felt like my nuts would explode.

adler666
adler666
518 Followers