Stretch Assignment Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now our credit card really took some abuse. After trying on so many pieces of sexy leather wear, I settled on just four, but still spent nearly 2K. I got a darling tight very short skirt and a very kinky, confining, long skirt that Pam told me it was called a hobble skirt. But my favorites were my last two purchases. First was a long-sleeved LBD. But from this store that meant a body-hugging leather dress that stopped well above my knees. Finally, I adored my last find, a pair of red leather jeans so tight that they took nearly five minutes to get up my legs. Looking in the mirror I had been very afraid my cock would show, but Pam had tucked it perfectly towards my well-trained asshole.

As we finished up paying and got ready to go home and show Lana all our treasures, I reflected on my first month home. So many changes that added up to me being, or so I thought, fully transformed into this creature called Sammi. All my dieting and exercises had been worth it. My always slender 5'5" body was now only 110 pounds. With my corset and fake boobs, as well as my salon perfect hair and nails I was a slender, but curvy sex goddess.

Before we left my new favorite store, the two of us posed together, me in my new jeans and Pam in a crazy short mini-skirt with a matching leather tube top. I looked over at my wife and whispered, "SAF". Pam looked back and agreed, we were Sexy as Fuck, both of us looking like we were ready to fuck right then and there.

That was of course so true, I couldn't wait to show off my new clothes to Lana and of course fuck. But my external appearance wasn't all that was going on with me. I not only looked so different, my focus on pleasure and openness to submitting to my lovers and taking part in the most extreme acts seemed to be limitless. I knew we'd soon be home and naked, proving again how much, we loved to both dress up as hot and kinky as possible and then fuck like total animals. And I had to own that over and over, not just when I teased that young guy selling shoes with my sexy feet in stockings, I was long past idle thoughts about whether guys would find me hot, I was almost creating situations where I'd cross that huge line.

Soon to come...the most dramatic changes in Month two and Sammi spreads her wings