Stretch Assignment Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not happy and started to whine about not consenting to all this, but I could barely breath to get that out. My corset was so fucking tight making it hard to breathe, much less complain! Pam literally laughed at me as she leaned in to kiss me again. As I kissed her back, she pinched my nose shut and pulled back.

When my mouth opened wide, trying to breath, my insane wife shoved a big long object into my mouth. As she buckled it around my long hair, I realized she had shoved a small plastic dick in my mouth, effectively gagging me for the first, but for sure not the last time, with a penis gag. Pam then explained herself,

"Sammi, Lana and I are not in the mood for whining or screaming this morning. Normally you'd have a safe word, but today you'll have to give us your middle finger on both hands to end this...and if you do, I don't know if we have a future, as no matter what you think this morning, Lana is always pretty easy with first timers in this room."

This was beyond extreme, and I wasn't sure if this was a level of control I was willing to give up to Pam and Lana. But right now, I had no choice in the matter. I was strapped into a so sexy, but very extremely and painful training corset, perched on nearly vertical stilettos, while chained to a frame in a soundproofed dungeon. The really heavy, dark and slutty makeup, unusual for daytime on a Sunday now made a lot more sense.

Though I know I must have looked super-hot, my long red nails contrasting with the silver cuffs, and the corset giving me a great profile, I felt like I was choking on my penis gag, while my balls were pulled down with that tight, heavy silver ring. I wasn't sure if I could even cum with them locked up so tightly. But then again, that may have been part of that now ominous word, "shaping".

Despite all that discomfort, my dick was not only hard, it was dripping pre-cum on the polished floor. Pam was loving all this, telling me that I might act all angry, but my hard dick was telling another story. She was in front of me wearing a matching sexy outfit, just all in red and silk not leather. She smiled over at me as she toyed with her nipple rings and used a battery powered vibrator on her pussy.

Every minute or so she would saunter over and use that vibrator on my stiff cock, or on my imprisoned balls. And for the first time, she began using it on my tiny breasts. It was super pleasurable in each location, but also torture. My nipples were crazy hard from the teasing too.

I was wondering if this was to be my midday fun, having Pam abuse me, when I heard another set of heels on the wood floor. Lana had arrived. I couldn't see her, but her first comment sent chills down my back,

"Oh Sammi, you look so cute and so ready to really start your next phase of training. You thought you were being trained and punished before, that's just too funny! And with that pretty gag, you can both get used to big hard objects in your mouth, and not object to your first day under my lash."

For the next four hours my two lovers worked me over, only pausing every hour to remove the gag and let me drink some water to keep me hydrated and tequila to keep me motivated. Even worse than the teasing and abuse on my ass and legs, each time, after hydrating me, Pam was tasked to further tighten that horrible corset. By the end of the session, I was down to twenty-five inches.

Lana worked my ass and legs over, introducing me to a wide range of whips, crops, and other instruments of torture hanging on the walls. For instance, I found out that something called a Wartenberg Pinwheel may sound innocent, but causes extreme pain when run over the victim with enough force. For example, if used on your hard cock or restrained balls it will make you scream in agony even wearing a penis gag. I also learned though it was very small, anything called a penis flogger is make you feel like you are losing the skin on your cock.

But to balance it all out all that pain, Pam was continually teasing me, edging me to the point of ecstasy with her mouth, hands or vibrator, before Lana would either squeeze my balls so hard I was sure they would explode, or lash my dick with that little flogger. At least she didn't insert the anal vibrator she showed me!

I was crying and begging, but of course with that penis gag I could barely breath, much less scream. Finally, the whipping stopped, but then Lana showed me her final toy. It was a series of larger plastic balls, on a long rigid plastic string. She proceeded to have Pam lube up the toy, as well as remove my two-inch silver butt plug. Pam then worked for a minute or two to get a massive amount of lube really deep in my ass.

I was freaking out. I had only barely taken a two-inch dildo up my ass, and this long grey toy looked much wider and longer. However even through my tear-streaked makeup, I still hadn't come close to giving them my two middle finger safe gesture. I had to admit, this session was painful, but a huge turn-on. But now what made it worse was when that evil bitch Pam smiled down at me as she oiled this set of balls deliberately not a foot in front of me,

"Baby we are taking you to another level, if you take the last ball, it's a nice tennis ball size, you're done for the day."

I was shaking my head feverishly, and my pair of torturers just laughed. Soon, as Pam sucked my poor dick, Lana slowly inserted the toy. She had no issue with the first three balls, but the fourth and fifth were the biggest things I'd ever had up my ass,

The fourth was easily over two inches and the last was that massive nearly three-inch ball.. And Lana didn't just slowly insert that toy. My evil mistress held the ring at the end and literally fucked my ass with those balls. She drove them back and forth deep in my ass, getting a little deeper almost every time she pushed. Yeah, the first three felt really good, but it felt like my sphincter would get ripped apart by the fourth one. But after some more lube and determined thrusting, Lana slammed that fourth ball up my rectum past my stretched-out sphincter.

However, there was still that last ball. I needed to take it to be done with this extended training session. I have no idea why, but after my asshole stretched around that next to last ball, the last one went deep in my ass with barely any more work. Lana had Pam squirt another big shot of lube, and Lana had fun for a minute or two using that strange toy on my ass, fucking me with all five balls on that stiff plastic string. I was now a convert, moaning, not screaming around my penis gag, push my ass back as much as I could to get into a rhythm with Lana.

But at that point Pam came up to me and kissed my neck and cheeks. She told me loudly that I had taken the whole toy and I was amazing and a natural to do it so quickly in the very first session. She told me I had done a fantastic job, and without taking the gag out, she deep throated my poor abused dick, and unlocked my balls, just as Lana pulled the long string of hard plastic balls out of my ass completely, in one long motion.

I sagged in relief, as I shot what felt like my biggest load of cum in my life into Pam's cruel mouth. And yes, even in my exhausted state I was hoping Pam hadn't been selfish. And I was happy when after taking all my cum in her hot mouth, she slithered up my sweaty, exhausted body to remove that horrible penis gag, and snowball my massive load of cum back into my mouth. And yes, I willingly swallowed all of it. I had to admit the whole experience was this amazing mix of pain, pleasure, and denial. Yes, I was exhausted, but was wondering when we would repeat the fun.

I soon found out when we would repeat my shaping and training over and over. We had sessions in the dungeon at least twice a week for the next two months. Lana was a resourceful domme, always coming up with new techniques and games, all of them involving pain, sometimes pretty intense pain, and long bouts of orgasm denial. I was now totally under her thumb. I would recover and then another session would be upon me. What was constant is that Lana ratcheted up the pain and pleasure, making me look forward to the increasing levels of pain, something I would have scoffed at before I began this journey.

In addition to the sessions in the dungeon, my weeks were still full of exercise, training sessions, and long bouts of sexual craziness. I now could walk sexily in those nearly vertical seven-inch shoes I had worn in the dungeon for that first session. By now I had a hypnotic, hip-swaying strut, as my standard gait. We had now fucked in every room and of course in the hot tub and by and in the pool. I had been fucked by both Lana and Pam, but also had enjoyed my partners orally, and also fucking them. That was mostly with Pam, but occasionally Lana wanted my dick, just never in her ass. Pam and I enjoyed each other in every way possible, and she also continued my anal training.

As part of that daily routine, I now wore a training corset most days. It turns out the girls had five of them, a mix of leather and thick latex, so they could keep me in training pretty much continuously. So, over the next month, with my extremely strict diet, my heavy program of exercise and that daily corseting, my body seemed to be altered forever as my waist dropped from twenty-six all the way to no more than twenty-two inches.

I grew to love the feel of that tight corset, all day long. And near the end of that first month as I achieved Pam's other goal. I was wearing my new favorite thigh-high latex boots and corset as I dropped my heavily lubed ass all the way down that fake horse stallion cock. I now loved having my ass split open by a massive cock, just like Pam had promised I would. I had another little stray thought about whether a real cock would feel the same, or better, but didn't dwell on it.

Pam was ecstatic to see me succeed taking that horse dick. She hugged and kissed me passionately, with that big plastic cock still deep in my ass. She gave me my promised reward for taking that horse cock inside my tight little ass in less than a month. As I rode that that long thick cock, taking it over and over deep in my bowels, Pam went to her knees in front of me.

She held me down and immediately swallowed my hard cock to its base. Pam massaged my dick with her throat muscles and pierced tongue as she once again let me ride that big fake cock. Between the blow job and that massive dildo rubbing my prostrate, I soon exploded in Pam's mouth with an even bigger than normal load of hot cum. And of course, Pam hugged me tightly as she kissed me and passed me my own cum, telling me I was a fantastic pupil. I had to agree!

Out and About

After all the training and hard work over the last month, I now looked amazing, curvy and sexy in all aspects. I had not argued with Pam when she praised me, telling me that I had a truly great hourglass figure, except up top. My boobs were not going to grow to more than an A cup it seemed. Lana and Pam were working on me incessantly, trying to convince me to get my surgery. They claimed we could easily reverse implants, and with them I'd be able to pass as a woman with no problems. By now, although I wasn't willing to say it openly, I trying to figure out how to ask for the surgery without them giving me shit for being right about that too.

Beyond my super-hot appearance, I also was well on the way to being just as sexually twisted and deviant as my lovers. That weekend where first Lana pegged me and then my lovers introduced me to our dungeon was a turning point. I learned I loved to give up control to my lovers, that pain could be pleasure, and that just like with Pam, the raunchier and more extreme the sex, the harder I came. By now I had realized I was being both transformed into Sammi and groomed sexually. And in something I would have laughed at before I started down this road, I had fully embraced both of those processes.

That first month I had been fully dressed in any number of hot outfits, from skinny jeans, to cute skirts, to even try out some devasting little black dresses, but only in our house or at most in our fenced backyard. I had been too nervous and paranoid about leaving the house, and the girls were getting frustrated. I was now well trained in my womanly skills. I was a natural in strutting around like the hot slut I not appeared to be but actually was. I also could take care of my hair, skin and makeup like I worked in a salon.

Now after the first month after my return home, it was time to finally leave my safe cocoon. My hair was now both much longer, reaching the bottom of my ribs, but also desperately in need of some professional care. But I certainly couldn't go out as Sam, I looked nothing like a man, except my nearly flat chest. Pam finally convinced me to go to her salon, posing as her cousin visiting from the east coast. I was nervous, but after working for so long on my walk, my mannerisms, and pitching my voice to still be low for a woman, but still a very normal female voice. I had to admit I wanted to spread my wings, and was actually quite confident.

So, on a Tuesday morning, we dressed up after our morning workout and going through our self-care routine. We had appointments at the salon for our hair as well as our nails. Then Pam, as an incentive for going out to the salon, promised to take me shopping for some new outfits and, of course, some new shoes. In no big surprise, Pam insisted we show off our legs and asses in tight leather skirts, but we went with low heels and plain tights to not attract too much attention. Even our makeup was pretty muted.

Up top in a new step, Pam glued some very expensive new C cup breast forms on me after our shower. She told me and I totally agreed, I now looked like a real woman in all aspects. My blouse was a nice red silk one that really showed off my fake boobs and newly acquired hourglass shape. I still donned my training corset; it gave me amazing curves with my now twenty-two-inch waist, and oddly comforted me. After a couple Tequila shots to calm my nerves, we were ready.

Lana had whistled at both of us as we went out to the car, kissing both of us good luck. She told me I looked fantastic, but would look even better with some D cup boobies. I just smiled and shook my head no, as I sat in the front passenger seat. I always drove, but today I didn't want to stopped by the cops and have to produce my male driver's license.

So, Pam was doing all the driving. With no drama, we backed down the driveway and were off to the salon. Out in public as Sammi for the first time I was still nervous, but this also just felt so very natural and right. I kept on looking at my face and outfit in the mirror, feeling more and more confident as I realized I looked chic and feminine and sexy. I agreed with Pam as we chatted as she drove into town, we were both hot as fuck.

The salon, formerly this mysterious place where Pam and her friends spent hours and hours, was amazing. The smells, the pampering, the different things we had done to us, were all just so much fun. And no one gave me a second glance, it was obvious they all were totally convinced I was Sammi from Boston. I just loved having my long unruly mane trimmed and styled professionally for the first time.

Afterwards it had so much more shape and body, but per my request, my stylist kept my hair just as long. She also suggested I consider some black dye, she told me it would be a great look. I agreed that my next appointment in three weeks should include pumping up my color to be as pure black as Lana's crazy mane. I was already realizing that, like Pam, I would be in this place at least monthly. But I was fine with that, it was so fantastic to be pampered, as Sammi, by the whole staff.

The nail station was just as much fun as getting my hair shaped and cut. My technician removed my one-inch glue-on nails and really worked on my natural nails. My real nails were now over a half an inch long, though a bit ragged. She didn't reapply the fake nails, but worked to strengthen my natural nails. She told me that very soon they'd be over an inch and look so much better and more natural than my glue-on fake nails.

Next, we got facials, that was divine. And Pam had them work to wax and trim my brows. My formerly big bushy unibrow was now two very arched, ultra-thin separate brows. Nothing could haver screamed hot sexy woman more than these arched brows on top of my huge lashes and dark eye shadow.

In a final short unexpected stop, Pam took me to the piercing booth in the back of the salon. She easily convinced me I needed to be able to wear more earrings, as only old maids or spinsters had just one set of holes today. I already loved wearing even one pair of studs or hoops, so agreed without a second thought. I wasn't paying that much attention, when I looked over at the mirror, after the girl was done, I realized I now had five holes in one ear and six in the other.

Wow! The girl and Pam put in a mix of studs and connecting bars to allow the holes to heal. I pulled my newly trimmed hair out of the way to look at each ear. I now looked far trendier and frankly, even hotter. I did stop Pam when she suggested I do some face piercings though. She listened, thankfully. And I told myself again, in a rationalization that was feeling more and more artificial, that these piercings were temporary and I could let them close up in four months.

We left the salon after a very busy after two and a half hours looking great and with my confidence soaring through the roof. As I strutted over to our parked car my ego was further boosted by the four workers filling some potholes in the parking lot. They all stared and whistled loudly. One even asked me if he could buy me a drink. If only they knew my stiff shaved cock was pulled back between my legs to give me a smooth front under my ultra-tight leather skirt.

The mall was another revelation. I now loved it! It was nothing like when Pam had dragged me there as a traditional couple, when I couldn't wait to be done and bitched about every stop. Now we both were attracting a lot of attention. Men, and oddly enough some women, could not stop watching our tight leather covered asses and our hip-swinging strides. Most women, of course, were staring daggers at us, especially the frumpy ones who had given up on looking hot and sexy. By the end of our time in the mall we had hit at least seven stores and had put a hurt on our credit card balance. As we walked to the car, arms weighed down with a large number of bags, I realized almost all the items were for me not Pam.

Pam and I had tried on so many skirts and dresses. I had spent way too much. Using Pam's credit card, so I wouldn't have to explain who Sam was, I got three hot dresses and some very sexy mini-skirts. We also got a couple of pairs of super high heels.

Pam gave me a hard time in the shoe store. First as I was so giddy about all the super high heels, but also, as she claimed we almost had the young salesman cumming in his tight pants. As Sammi I wasn't shocked, I kind of took pride in the effect we had on him. I went a little crazy, and with all her teasing I couldn't resist "slipping" and rubbing my bare stocking covered toes right over his hard cock, so obvious in his tight khakis. Pam gave me a very curious look at that little trick. The salesman was both sexually frustrated and happy, as I got some of the sexiest, and most expensive, heels he had in stock.

But we still weren't done with our day out and about. Pam next drove to a discreet store on a side street that I had never been to before. It had no windows, and the title was an odd phrase, "Wearable Excess". When we entered the place, I was overwhelmed by the smell of leather. My sly little wife had brought me to a very adult leather emporium. I was wondering if this was where that cute black leather bustier and my training corsets had come from. From the kisses and hugs from the hot saleswoman, wearing all leather of course, my instinct had been right. Clearly Pam was one of their best customers.