Stretch Assignment Pt. 07

Story Info
Sammi Emerges, Embracing all She has become.
14.1k words
4.56
7.6k
13
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
533 Followers

Chapter 7 The rest of months 2 and 3 -- Let the Adventures Begin

Sammi starts to explore life as not just a cross-dresser, but a stunning Trans Woman

Recap. After six chapters, though they work best in sequence, figured a recap was needed for those just jumping into this tale. And has been said several times, I'm not good at staying with a plan, so this story has wandered between genres and though it started with focusing on the massive changes the wife went through, it has morphed to pretty heavily focus on the husband, while still not ignoring his partner.

This is the story of Sam, an up-and-coming manager who took a career enhancing, "stretch assignment" for nine months in Australia. His marriage wasn't failing but wasn't great. His wife was a lot things, judgmental, delicate, puritanical, repressed, but with all that, still a very cute, often described as hot, girl. Upon his return to their home in the suburbs west of Chicago he found everything about Pam, his wife, and their marriage was forever changed. His shy little church mouse wife was now a pierced bisexual slut, the dedicated slave and servant for their next-door neighbor, Lana. Soon Lana and Pam had ensnared Sam, gradually feminizing him as they modified his attitudes and body.

After fully embracing cross-dressing and being Sammi, she lost a bet with Pam that resulted in a massive set of surgeries to produce a trans-girl, as stunning as any biological woman, just with a rock-hard cock. Now we get to enjoy Sammi as she learns all the pleasure that she can give and receive, embracing every form of debauchery the trio can dream up. While Sam was a good match for the old Pam, Sammi is the perfect partner for his slutty sex-slave wife, now with a body just as sexy, zero inhibitions, and an out-of-control libido. The plan, at least for now, was after Sam/Sammi's long holiday from work ends in another 3 months, she would have surgery to remove her implants and return to being Sam. In a few chapters we'll see if that happens...don't really know right now! But you do the math about those odds!!

Sammi and Pam's First Night. Dinner, Dancing and an Unexpected Partner

After Pam and I had enjoyed ourselves to exhaustion, fucking and sucking for hours after she showed me what I had become, we had collapsed into a tangle of limbs and curves and hair, enjoying our first long nap as Pam and Sammi. It had surely the first of our many bits of carnal fun to come, as a at least a temporary Transexual, but as we woke up, I found out we were not done for the day. My wife told us we had to get ready for our first night out, a Friday night too! She kissed me as she told me that I needed to show off this hot bod and start to understand what I was now and my power.

Pam took over picking out all our clothes, while I got to go first in the shower. I left her alone as I spent a long time dolling myself up, still getting used to what the surgeons had made me into at Pam and Lana's direction. I loved all of Sammi already, but each time I worked on my face something else just stunned me.

This time it was my one of my smallest, yet obvious changes, my new lips. They were so round and full! Already I loved how they felt kissing Pam. In a very basic way, my new lips meant that every time I kissed, I was further embracing Sammi as who I was. And when I painted them, bright red and covered them with a clear sealer, they were super sexy. They hadn't felt all that different as I ate Pam's delicious ringed pussy, but as I remembered sucking off Amber, I was wondering what a hard dick would feel like between my inflated lips. Not something Sam would have ever considered, but now that I was Sammi, I was actually getting aroused considering the idea.

I guess I was taking to heart Pam's comment that I needed to understand who I was now. I had been curious and a little scared when I saw Amber's cock in front of me in our bedroom. But I had given it a try, and loved everything about sucking her cock, the texture, the warm hardness, the scent. Most of all, even more than how I had grown to love the taste of my own cum, especially mixed with Pam or Lana's juices, I had adored the taste and texture of Amber's hot cum. I was already wondering when I'd get to enjoy more cock and cum! Again, something Sam would have totally freaked about, it was almost as if, as Sammi, I had lost all my inhibitions.

And after I got all dolled up, I loved what my partner had chosen for our outfits. Based solely on Pam's choices, ignoring my makeup, hair and nails, my outfit for tonight screamed sexy gurl looking for action. My body was squeezed into a very tight black sleeveless, with cute silver sparkles, spandex bodycon dress. Pam loved it, calling it a perfect dress for a perfectly hot gurl. It was cut so low my nipples almost showed as it hugged my massive tits, and so short it barely went a third of the way down my sleek hairless thighs. Since my tits were man-made, though they were D cups, they didn't actually need a bra.

And that body hugging dress did exactly as designed, really putting on display two weeks of surgical procedures and my massive weight loss. Between that super-hot dress, the six-inch pumps, heavy night-time makeup, I was wondering who was hotter, Pam or me? Then Pam added a last piece. It was a very suggestive thick rhinestone necklace that made it appear I was wearing a silver collar and leash, appearing a total submissive. I was going to turn some heads, super-sexy with a hint of kink.

And my enhanced body, especially my new chest, was really reacting to seeing myself all dolled up and ready for a night out. These huge fake boobs looked so hot braless, but that meant my big hard nipples poked through very noticeably against the skin-tight spandex. However now I literally had a big problem. My six-and-a-half-inch dick was sticking straight up, rock hard, creating a massive bulge at my waist. I had to figure that problem out or change my dress. Pam was busy getting herself ready, but when she turned around, she laughed at me preening in front of our guest bathroom mirror.

"Sammi baby, the nipples scream fuck me, but the bulge says I'm not what you think."

At that she sunk to her knees on the carpet, pulling my dress up over my ass, exposing my big dick poking out above my lacy thong. My laughing wife pulled down that black thong, tossing it aside. She then spit three times on my hard cock and began a sloppy hot, very rapid, blow job. Even though we'd just fucked and sucked each other before our nap, in less than five minutes, I was done. Her pierced tongue licking my shaft, as she deep throated me, was too much. I shot another load of cum, smaller in volume of course, into my wife's hot mouth.

She gave me the standard cum-filled kiss before walking into our walk-in closet and returning with a new piece of underwear. It was a larger thong, but had a built-in gaff feature. That allowed Pam to push my now soft cock down and tuck it away as she pulled the thong up. The gaff thong left no hint of my birth sex, and even better, also no lines against that bodycon spandex dress. With a grin and a slap on my ass, Pam made me go into the bedroom to relax as she returned to finishing up her makeup and putting on her outfit.

And what an outfit it was. If I was wearing an outfit that could never be worn to the office, Pam was wearing an outfit that was almost illegal in public. Her dress was similar to mine, but not. It was a sleeveless dress, with a simple strap behind her neck to hold up the top of the dress. The top, with deep cleavage half way to her bellybutton, was two narrow pieces to barely cover her boobs. And like mine didn't even go half way down Pam's thighs. But that wasn't what made this dress totally unthinkable for the "old" Pam, but perfectly for my now very slutty and sexually aggressive wife.

The dress was very tight and made of latex not spandex. And if that wasn't enough, it was very translucent too. . The dress had two very narrow vertical black stripes running down each side of the front of the dress. They were designed to cover the nipples, but only just. In the center was a zipper that ran all the way down the dress, sort of obscuring Pam's pussy. I knew I'd be getting some latex now that I saw how sexy it could be, and was pretty sure Pam had a lot more dresses and other items than I'd seen so far.

If I hadn't just blew my load into her mouth, watching Pam cover herself with powder as she struggled to get her slender body into that dress and zip it up, would have broken my new gaff panty. Pam smiled at me as she showed the tiny thong, she pulled up first, also latex. That tiny piece barely covered her shaved, ringed, pussy. The thong was very tight and if you looked closely, you could see all those rings through the thong too! The rest of the dress, beyond those few black stripes was a very translucent cocoa color. It looked great with her skin color, but she looked virtually naked in that dress.

The dress barely was suitable to wear out in public, and exposed just about all of Pam's hot body. It showed off the huge nipple rings Pam had put in tonight, another new item I'd never seen before. These silver rings had to be two inches wide and were very thick. How she'd gotten them through her nipples I couldn't figure out. She had gone further though, connecting each ring with a silver chain, all of it very visible through the light brown latex. Beyond the big hoops and other piercings, Pam had gone extra heavy on her make-up. That look, so bold and dark, totally went with her revealing dress.

Then Pam pulled out a pair of boots for tonight. Wow, not exactly Uggs. The boots were thigh-high seven-inch black latex stripper boots, with zips up the side, and fake laces all the way up the front. My no longer shy wife was a vision in piercings and latex. She pretty much screamed slutty and kink-friendly. I asked her if she could go out like that and Pam response matched her outfit,

"Baby, watch me. It won't be my first time wearing these pieces. And yes, I normally got my pick of who I wanted to fuck dressed like this."

This new Pam wasn't ashamed or guilty about sleeping around. There was no way the new Pam was hiding her multiple partners from me. Then again, I'd been fucking others since I got back without a thought too. She then smiled at me, and gave me a hint of why she was dressed this way,

"Sammi, before we go to the club to dance a bit and see who we can entice, we're getting dinner at the Omaha Steakhouse downtown. I bet I will give some of those fat male and female customers either a heart attack or stroke, or both!"

At that my slut of a wife wrapped her arms around me and gave me a scorching kiss. She was not only embracing everything her outfit implied; she was rubbing it in the face of her former social group. Then Pam let me know what was possible tonight, telling me,

"Baby, if we find a man or woman who likes our look in the club, who knows how the night will end!"

At that we strutted downstairs, Pam's ass looked literally edible in that translucent latex, I had a feeling I was starting a new chapter in my life. We grabbed our coats, and holding hands like the lovers we were, set off for our first night as Pam and Sammi. Luckily our Uber was only about ninety seconds out, so we were soon in the back of a very happy driver's ride heading to dinner. Once he saw us take off our coats as we got into his ride he was clearly quite taken with our look. We warned him that he could watch us, but had to get us to dinner safely. He did watch in the mirror the whole drive, and to not disappoint him, I did pull Pam's tight thong to one side and bury my long red nailed fingers in her pussy nearly the entire trip.

She was moaning most of the trip, loving my thumb circling her clit while I sawed my two longest fingers in and out of her tight, soaked pussy. I did somehow resist kissing my hot lover, not wanting to ruin our makeup, and giving the driver an unobstructed view. As we arrived at dinner, feeling a little wild, I didn't let her cum, and I didn't lick my very wet fingers dry. Instead, I leaned forward and offered them to the driver. He jumped a little but sucked on my fingers for at least thirty seconds, tasting Pam on my nails and fingers. What made it sexier is he obviously thought we were lesbian lovers. Pam made a face at me as she fixed her thong and told me I was a bad bad girl. I looked back and my now very frustrated wife and told her the night was young, she had no idea how bad Sammi could be. She grinned, but didn't argue, just kissing my cheek to not muss my lipstick as we got out of the Uber.

We strutted up to the hostess' desk, our heels loud on the tile floor, the other guests glancing then staring at our over-the-top outfits and hot bodies. The hostess was wide-eyed looking over both of us, but especially Pam, as if she'd never seen anything like us. Maybe she hadn't, especially in this stodgy steak house. However, she quickly recovered and walked us back to a very private table for two, clearly, we were not the customers they wanted everyone to be seeing. That was fine with us, better to tease each other. Matching how my day had gone since I awoke as Sammi, our dinner took a turn for the better when our waitress came over to greet us and take our cocktail orders.

It was just our luck, happily we didn't have some fat old guy as our waiter, instead we got this very young, tall blonde, with some nice curves, probably the junior waitress on shift. Though she was clad in a typical steak house waitress outfit, she oozed sexiness somehow. But not only did she make a passable steak dinner a lot more interesting, I got to see another side of Pam, one I would have never imagined before I came back from my trip and began my journey to become Sammi.

Though Toni, our waitress, had looked me over with some level of interest, she was clearly smitten with Pam. That made for an interesting dinner, watching my transformed wife interact with another, very hot woman, who was also clearly aroused by Pam. We got the most attentive service I'd ever seen in a restaurant, the cute waitress was almost fawning over my sexy wife, and seemed to be undressing her with her eyes, though Pam's latex dress certainly wasn't hiding a thing.

Almost immediately after we were seated, Toni was in Pam's personal space, leaning over her to discuss the specials and help Pam select our wine. She was also repeatedly touching Pam, almost caressing her hand and arm as she made her pitch for the house specials. As dinner went on, she also was unable to resist touching and stroking Pam's latex dress. I was very much a spectator as our young waitress, clearly entranced by my hot, kinky wife, was focused almost exclusively on her throughout dinner. But it was fun, I was watching a confident, sexually aggressive Pam, tease, flirt and very openly seduce another woman right in front of me.

As the dinner went on, Pam had totally captivated Toni. It wasn't just Toni touching Pam's bare shoulder or forearm. Pam was caressing Toni's arm and holding her hand as they talked about the meal and our plans. I was loving it when Pam brought Toni's slender hand to her lips and kissed then sucked in Toni's fingers for a few seconds. I swore I heard Toni moan, she certainly was flushed and her nipples were now poking through her white button down.

And when Toni asked us about dessert, she also boldly took it further, asking Pam some very intimate questions, about how it was to wear latex and if her piercings made things more "fun". Pam didn't shy away, but took it even further,

"Toni, love, you have no idea how latex feels on your skin, in fact my latex thong is my favorite, though it's very wet right now."

Toni gasped but smiled, still only inches away from Pam, now with her hand holding tightly to my wife's latex covered side-boob. Pam had pulled Toni's hand there and now told her to rub the latex to see how it felt. Toni, now totally out of control, rubbed Pam's right tit, even running her fingers over that massive ring piercing her nipple. Now Pam was the one moaning, looking up at Toni with a lustful look I knew so well. She then pulled Toni further into her web,

"And honey, yes the nipple rings make my orgasms so much stronger, but you aren't seeing half my piercings, and the ones you aren't seeing make things even better."

At that Toni smiled weakly, letting out another tiny moan. She left our private alcove and went off to get our dessert and coffee. Later, after we had paid and were getting ready to leave Pam left things in Toni's hands. She stood, showing off those kinky latex boots and holding Toni's hands pulled her close and kissed her for almost thirty seconds, clearly using her pierced tongue to explore Toni's mouth. As she finished, she handed Toni a slip of paper with her number on it, telling her we were going to a couple of clubs, starting with a well-known meat-market just down the street, telling her,

"Baby, we'd love to see you there, and look, spending the night with us will be like nothing you've ever experienced, I promise. If you can't find us, text me, we'll find you."

Toni didn't say much back, just saying, "maybe". But she was clearly very aroused, nipples hard, flushed upper chest, and not able to look away from Pam. I had a feeling Pam had succeeded in attracting and landing another potential partner.

At that Pam smiled at her as we grabbed our coats, and got ready to leave. She kissed me passionately before we left our alcove for the bigger restaurant, telling Toni again that we would rock her world. If only Toni knew what I was hiding! I also had a feeling that Toni would find us. She was acting shy, but I think she really wanted to be under Pam's control and in bed with us.

In fact, only about two hours later, as we were enjoying our time in that first club, I spotted Toni crossing the dance floor, clearly searching for us. Still wearing her white button down, though now knotted right below her boobs showing off her ripped abs and a belly-button piercing. She also had unbuttoned her shirt nearly to the bottom, to show some very nice cleavage, Toni had obviously come from work. But gone were the black pants the staff had been wearing. Our girl now had a tight red leather mini-skirt and matching red stilettos. Seems like Toni was even hotter than she had looked at the steak house and was ready for some adult fun.

We had been very busy since we arrived, causing quite a scene as we strutted in with our sexy outfits showcasing our hot bodies. From the way Pam had dressed us, that was clearly part of her plan. Of course, our evening involved getting lots of free drinks, dancing with each other, other hot girls, and in a first for me, Pam and I dancing with several guys. It had been very odd, but somehow very comforting, to have a guy's big arms wrapped tightly around me.

And for the first time, and I was betting not the last, feeling my partner's hard cock between my ass cheeks or against my stomach, was also kind of exhilarating. It was like I had him under my power. Though I had been with Amber, and yes, she had a nice hard cock, but she was a gurl like me. Now I was, in my first night out with Pam, already dancing with men. And as we stopped for a drink at the bar, both of us laughed to each other. Between the two of us we'd had four partners already asking to take us home, evenly divided for each of us, one chick and one hot guy.

And, maybe it was the three dirty martinis I'd had, I not only danced with two guys, when they finished, and leaned down for a kiss, I didn't pull away. I swapped spit with them for at least twenty seconds. Pam saw that, and when I came up for air noticed she had a massive shit-eating grin on her face, giving me a big thumbs up. Thank god for that gaff thong Pam had used tonight. My dick was painfully hard, but still held tight and out of sight by that little scrap of fabric.

adler666
adler666
533 Followers