Stretch Assignment Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
541 Followers

Now Pam approached Toni, still looking for us with the smoke from the machines swirling around. She came up from Toni's rear, grabbing her hip and spinning her around. Toni looked startled smiled immediately. She had no chance to speak though as Pam put her hands on either side of the blonde's head and kissed her again, just as long and forcefully as at dinner. Toni was not fighting back though. The slender blonde actually immediately reached around Pam to grab her latex-covered ass and pull her tightly against her slender torso. I came over to the pair just as Pam pulled away. And in a sign of things to come, Toni reached out to me and we too kissed till we each ran out of breath. I think we had found someone who had real potential. Toni looked over at me and explained my greeting,

"Sammi, Pam is so super-hot, and I can't stop kissing her. I think I'd do anything she wants, but I have to say, I think you look so amazingly sexy, especially your hair, your pretty face, but most of all your tiny waist and huge titties."

That set the tone for the next couple of hours. We spent most of it dancing and drinking, with each other and all sorts of partners. We were all tired, and if the girls were anything like me, rapidly getting very aroused. I was so hot I needed to go home with Pam very soon, and I was hoping Toni would join us. We had gotten a booth in the dark far back corner of the club when I had to leave Pam and Toni and urgently pee. After the last two months, what was a measure of my comfort, was that I was not nervous anymore about going in the Ladies room. Of course, to get my now very hard cock out of and then after I'd peed, back in that gaff was no fun. But I also didn't want to rub one out, as I wanted to save all my cum for my companions! So, after what felt like a long time in the stall, I made my way back to our booth. And as I got closer, in the dark club, what a sight greeted me. The girls had taken it about five levels further!

When I had left Pam was sitting with me, opposite Toni. Now my newly aggressive wife had moved from sitting next to me to sitting next to Toni, moving her to the back corner of the booth as she sat next to her. Though it was nearly pitch-black, as I got closer, I was amazed. Even for Pam this was pretty forward and risky. She was back to kissing Toni, for sure Pam was the aggressor here, that wasn't unexpected. But insanely, Pam had untied our blonde friend's top and was massaging her boobs and pinching her nipples with one hand. Further, though I could not see Pam's other hand, it was clearly below the table. I was guessing she had her hand deep in Toni's wet pussy. Basically, my wife was just about making fucking our new friend in the back of a crowded dance club.

As I walked up to the two of them, they didn't stop. Finally, after about fifteen seconds I decided to get Pam's attention. I reached over and through her latex dress pulled on the nearest nipple ring. That got Pam's attention. She broke off her kiss, though still playing with Toni's boobs and looked up at me. Toni, looked so hot, lipstick smeared all over, pupils dilated, and wantonly sprawled next to Pam. As I looked at the two of them, "another lover under her spell" could have been the caption on a photo of the scene. I told my sexy wife I thought we'd have more fun if we continued this at home. Pam smiled and nodded and then turned back to Toni, asking her,

"Baby, do you want to do what Sammi suggested, come home with us? I can tell you this is not even half of what you'll enjoy tonight."

Toni didn't pause, nodding up and down she replied,

"Pam, I was so hoping you'd take me home. I want to taste both of you, pussy, ass, everything! I love to fuck a hot guy, but honestly, usually go home with girls."

My wife was sly, she answered, but didn't, and made it clear how tonight would go at the same time.

"Love that's great to hear, and yes you'll get to taste both of us, including our hot asses. But I need to be clear, just like Sammi, you need to know I'm in charge. There will always be consent, but I decide who does what to whom."

Toni's grin got even wider, asking my assertive wife,

"So that is great with me lover, but do I get to call you Pam or Mistress?"

Pam simply smiled and pinched Toni's hard nipple, telling her it depended on how deep they decided to take things tonight! At that we got presentable again, and called for our Uber. This time I got to sit up front, as my wife and Toni got comfy in the back. The driver didn't know whether to look at my big rack and long bare legs, or Pam and Toni kissing and petting in the back seat. I was scared we'd hit another car or stop sign, but somehow, we made it home in one piece.

We all got out, giving the driver a great view of our asses and thongs as we went up the walkway, arm in arm, to our front door. I could tell that Toni had no idea I had a very functional cock, but also was pretty sure she'd not be upset when it was unveiled. We also couldn't resist one final bit of fun, bending over in unison and wiggling our tight little asses at the stunned driver, before he somehow found it in his power to drive away.

Sammi's First Threesome without Lana

Once inside our house, we resumed our torrid kissing, still only in our entry hall. I had never, even with Lana, had so many wet, hot, three-way kisses. Toni was loving Pam's pierced tongue and the forceful way both Pam, and I, were kissing her. Then we switched up, while Pam continued to duel with Toni's cute little tongue, I went for her neck, licking, kissing and biting that slender sexy area . I gradually worked my way down to her collarbone, exposed by the unbuttoned men's shirt she still had on. I got the message when Toni reached down and undid the knot below her cute little breasts, giving me access to all of her upper body. I couldn't wait to play with the nice titties, similar in size to Pam's but different, already with rock hard nipples.

For the next few minutes, I basically assaulted Toni's sexy boobs while Pam owned Toni's mouth. I licked in long strokes from the base of her boobs to her nipples, swirling my tongue around the hard nubs before I sucked each of them deep in my mouth, pulling her whole breast tight as I moved away from her boobs, nipple still tight between my lips. Each time I let loose of Toni's nipples with a loud pop, she loudly moaned through Pam's rough kisses. She also seemed to love when I pulled hard with my teeth on her nipples, twisting them as I pulled. That got a moan that seemed a mix of arousal and pain. But Toni's hand never stopped holding my head against her chest. This girl was hot and clearly a bottom, much more than Pam or me.

I knew we were just getting started, but when I reached down under Toni's tight little leather skirt, her thong was literally soaked. I started to rub her thong around on her wet lips and slit when Pam stopped kissing Toni and gave us our directions,

"Toni and Sammi, time to get serious, and I want that to be upstairs in our bedroom. Toni, you come with me, Sammi grab some bubbly and weed and meet us upstairs."

Wow what a different Pam, but she got what she wanted she and Toni walked up the stairs, discarding items of clothing as they went while I got a cold bottle, glasses and our tin of pre-rolled joints and E.

Even though it was only a few minutes, when I got into the bedroom it was already steamy. Pam had put on a few lamps, leaving it lit, but not bright. Some sexy soul music was playing. My now sexually insatiable wife had not wasted any time, or waited for me. She had sprawled out on our big bed, with its slippery black satin sheets, legs wide open, totally naked, except for those latex thigh-high boots, and of course all her piercings. Toni was hard at work between her legs, blonde hair all over Pam's mid-section, as she crouched there, exposing her shaved pussy and cute asshole, as she worshipped Pam's soaking wet shaved pussy.

I wasted no time and stripped at the foot of the bed. It was a little more work for me, Pam just had to unzip that center zipper and her tight latex dress was on the floor. I realized I needed at least one of those dresses. Pam's sexy dress would no way accommodate my massive new boobs. Wow, I was different now. I wasn't upset at some cute girl eating out my wife, I was wondering where to buy some latex just as sexy and hot as Pam wore.

Neither woman noticed me at all as I put the champagne down along with our stash of party drugs. Pam was giving Toni directions in between moans. The new Pam was not shy at all now about ensuring sex was as pleasurable as possible, and she knew what she liked. It seemed this was not the first time our guest had eaten a wet pussy, but Pam still felt compelled to control her licks and kisses.

"Lover that feels good, but you need to kiss and pull on my lips while you rub my clit, and play with those rings, they aren't just for show."

That was followed by more moans as Pam pushed her pelvis hard into Toni's face. She had been playing with both her ringed tits with her hands, as Toni tongued her, but now used one hand to pull Toni very hard against her pussy. Though to me that Pam couldn't have continued to play with her rings with both hands, it looked like Toni had no intention of moving. I could literally see that her own pussy was dripping wet, so she clearly was getting very aroused just from eating out Pam. I decided I needed a taste, but needed to stay discreet.

I stripped down, but left on my thong, wanting to be in charge of when Toni saw my hard dick. I did also leave on my heels. After six weeks I already had quite a high heel kink going on. I crawled up behind Toni, my big new tits hanging down below me. I didn't touch her with my hands, I just leaned down and took a long slow swipe up between those pretty lips, pushing my tongue inside and moving it around her tight sopping wet pussy, ending at the bottom of her soaking slit. I had hit the mark, Toni jerked around and moaned loudly, but as luscious as Toni tasted, my target actually wasn't that musky, sweet tasting pussy.

I pulled my tongue out and moved up to lick and kiss her taint, that sensitive flesh between her two holes. She was totally shaven, so there wasn't even a single hair to get in the way. I knew from adventures with Pam and Lana that made the skin here even more sensitive. This was true for Toni as even with Pam holding her tightly against her needy pussy, she was trying to stretch out to shove her ass further into my face. I loved this threesome already; would every new partner be as fun?

Not letting up on my efforts, I moved upwards to my true target, Toni's cute brown hole. She couldn't have been all that surprised when my tongue swirled around that tight anal ring, soaking it with my spit. She clearly liked it, but nearly exploded when I stiffened my long tongue and rammed it into her tight hole. Toni turned out to be a foul-mouthed little slut, stopping for just a second in her own pussy licking to give me some encouragement,

"Sammi, oh my fucking god, I love your tongue up my ass. Fuck my ass baby, don't ever stop licking my hole, you dirty little slut."

I was happy to oblige, pushing my tongue in and out of her tight hole, getting it very wet for what I wanted to do next, as I reached under the hot little blonde to pinch and squeeze a nipple with one hand. The other hand I used on her pussy, rubbing her very swollen clit with my thumb, as I fucked her soaked pussy with two fingers. I'm not sure who was enjoying this first act more, my wife or Toni.

I continued my efforts, for at least three or four minutes. I didn't stop even though Toni had stiffened and screamed once in an impressive orgasm, totally soaking my hand and forearm. I was also painfully hard, my dick no longer fitting inside my cute silk gaff thong. I decided I really wanted to fuck Toni. It was great to lick her ass and play with her pussy, but I wanted to sink my cock balls deep in this hot blonde. So, I pulled away and told her she was going to really enjoy the next bit of fun.

I am sure Toni thought I was pulling on a strap-on or grabbing a dildo and lubing it up. She was partially correct in assuming I was grabbing our bedside big bottle of lube, but I was lubing her asshole and my hard dick, not some plastic toy. She wasn't unwilling though, wiggling her cute ass as I shoved a massive glob of lube as deep as my fingers could reach up her ass. Toni even pulled her face away from Pam's pussy again for just a second, but not turning around, to egg me on.

"Baby get me really wet and stick that hard toy up my ass. I really need my ass stretched tonight. You will never have more fun than fucking my ass! Later if you're a good girl I'll return the favor."

I was happy to oblige, snuggling up behind our new lover, my thighs rubbing against her very cute legs. I both really wanted my hard dick deep inside Toni's ass, but was also curious when she'd realize it wasn't a plastic fake cock up her ass. I was careful to keep my cock from touching her upper thighs or cheeks as I moved near her very cute ass.

I took my throbbing wet dick with one hand, and pushed it slowly against her very wet, very tight sphincter. And Toni was clearly not an anal virgin, the head of my hard dick popped inside her ass with almost no effort. She moaned as I slowly pushed in, taking about thirty seconds to push all that lube deeper in her ass as I buried my dick in her very tight ass. She was right, her ass was even tighter than Pam's luscious butt.

Toni clearly liked this next part too. She moaned and flexed her ass muscles as I stayed fully buried up her brown hole. I decided it was now time to fuck. I leaned over, rubbing my massive new tits and rock-hard nipples on her back as I flexed my hips back and forth. I began to fuck her, at first with small short strokes, gradually lengthening till the tip of my dick was nearly out of her ass before I forcefully slammed my hips forward to bury my dick deep in Toni's super tight ass. She loved it, as I could feel her playing around, trying to trap my dick with ass muscles each time as I pulled back for another cycle.

I kept rubbing my nipples on her, that felt so amazing, as my hard fucking went on for at least three or four minutes. I looked up to see that Pam had pulled back and was sitting against our headboard. She was stroking Toni's face and hair as I fucked her ass. As I looked at her Pam explained that it was too hard to keep Toni's face on her pussy with me pounding Toni's ass so hard, and after three great orgasms, she needed a little break. She smiled as she told me that she wasn't sure if I or Toni licked her pussy better.

I didn't need a break yet, but that wasn't the issue. In no more than another minute or two more I could tell a massive orgasm was very imminent. My balls tightened and I almost passed out as I felt all my stored up cum blast deep inside Toni, as I pulled her hips against me one last time. It was one of my strongest orgasms in recent memory, and proved to me that fucking a hot, tight ass was just as much fun as a tight pussy.

I was wondering what Toni thought, if she felt my cum exploding deep inside her ass. As I softened, I pulled out and cuddled against her cute backside I figured the jig was up, but this blonde didn't seem fazed by any kink, so how badly could she react to me being equipped with a real cock not a strap-on? But any reaction would have to wait at least a minute, both of us were winded and a bit worn out.

And it was clear that Toni was curious. Lying together, Pam had moved down behind me, Toni rolled over and reached down to my crotch. Her eyes widened as she grabbed my soft, now very wet dick. The look on her face as pure shock, not anger, just total shock. She played with my very limp cock with one hand, as she kissed me, first on my big inflated lips, then each of my big round tits, focusing on those super sensitive nipples. Finally, Toni gathered herself to tell us what was up,

"Ladies, I was sure you were two hot lesbians, and that was great, like I told you I mostly prefer some girl on girl loving. I had no idea that Sammi wasn't. But, fuck me, you have a body this hot and a nice hard dick, can I move in?"

Guess my instincts were right. Toni was up for hot trannie sex as well as it seemed almost anything else. The rest of the night, till Lana found us all in bed, exhausted, on Sunday morning, was nearly non-stop sex and drinking and drugs. We drained two bottles of champagne, as we got very stoned. We tried just about every combination of oral love, as well as a lot of penetration, but it seemed our all-time fav was a very sexy, very slutty variation on spooning.

I didn't really have to coax Pam and then Toni to use our harness and strap on a massive dildo to fuck my ass. What our spooning involved was I got to be in the middle of a sandwich. I would fuck my partner doggie style, either pussy or asshole, I was fine with either option. Then my other lover would take my ass, with our range of dildos it ranged from a nice seven-inch vibrating dick all the way up to our massive eleven-inch fake cock. I took them all, loving to be fucked as I was plowing my other partner. Several times we did that while we managed our new spooning arrangement. The downside was it did take a fair bit of synchronized thrusting, especially when we were totally drunk and stoned, for all of us to cum. And though fun, it was a little tough to arrange all the moving parts.

Throughout our long night there was lots of sweat and other secretions, such that near dawn we all took a very fun shower together, washing each other all over, inside and out, before we collapsed together in our big king size bed for some much needed down time. Lana came in the door near noon, finding us barely moving. She was not shocked or upset to find Toni in our bed, especially when I heard Pam, as she was kissing her, tell Lana she was even more submissive than either of us. Lana grinned over at the barely awake young blonde, held out her hand and told her to come to her.

Pam was right, Toni immediately walked over and looked up at our mistress, still clad in her six-inch heels, tight leather mini-skirt and silk blouse she had worn on her flight. Lana evaluated Toni, moving her back and forth with her fingertips, not letting her talk, with a finger on her pale lips. Then she pulled the slight blonde close and kissed her as only a dominant could, holding her face as she kissed her over and over, tongue deep in Toni's mouth. After a minute or two, Lana pulled away, pushing Toni down on her knees.

Lana established things right away. She pulled up under Toni's chin, so she was looking up at our mistress. Then she told her how she was the mistress of the house and that meant everyone did her bidding. I was a bit shocked, but very happy when Toni simply smiled up, then pulled away from Lana's hand to bend down to kiss the tops of her black Louboutin heels. I had a feeling that Toni was going to fit in just fine.

As we snuggled up, still exhausted, Lana stripped to join us. It turns out that she was totally needing some sleep and cuddle time after her long flight. Before I nodded off, I looked over at my mistress and told her what I needed that night, I guess I was still a bit stoned and fully thinking like Sammi, hot gurl,

"Lover, it was great to fuck Pam and Toni, but I really need to take Sammi out and prove myself. Tonight, I want to seduce and fuck a totally Cis guy, and see what that is like."

At that we nodded off till almost evening, when we all got some snacks and bid Toni goodbye. She actually had to work tonight. But it was clear that this was not a one-time orgy, Toni was clearly going to be a fun part of our household going forward. Pam made that clear as she kissed the hot blonde goodbye, pinching her hard nipples and fingering her one last time. I realized that Pam, while submissive to Lana, was really a switch, she loved dominating me, and now it seemed topping Toni too.

adler666
adler666
541 Followers