Stretch Assignment Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, if I could fit it in my mouth? The crown of his dick seemed as big as a small apple, and was almost as red. I figured I might as well give it a try though; after all, it was still much smaller than Lana's biggest training dildo I had swallowed. And this was far more fun, a real cock warm and throbbing that was going to give me a nice load of cum as soon as I got to work! I had been doing this for maybe two minutes and already I was wondering what was more fun, getting my dick sucked or swallowing a big hard cock. My immediate answer was I didn't know.

Next, as I opened my mouth about three inches above that juicy cockhead, I let loose about three big gobs of spit. Then, not wanting it to drip away, I opened my mouth as far as I could and swallowed that big cock down past the drown. Holding it in my mouth, I used my tongue to spread my spit, as I sucked so hard I could feel the sides of my cheeks touch Steve's cock. He loved it, or else he moaned during sex for no good reason. My vote was he loved it. I kept swirling my tongue around, sometimes trying to push the tip of my tongue into his pee hole. I kept on sucking on the entire wide end of his dick, for at least a minute.

Then because I didn't want Steve to explode in my mouth, at least not yet, I switched my focus away from the very sensitive end of his knob. Pulling his cock downward, so his cock was almost parallel to the floor, I spit on his shaft another two or three times. Using both hands, OMG this glorious cock was huge, I jerked him off for a few strokes, getting his shaft as wet as I'd gotten the crown.

Now I decided I was going to show Steve what a real blow job was about. He'd already said he understood if I couldn't take much of him, neither could Stephanie, he knew he was pretty large. He was about to be shocked. I had trained so long and hard for just this adventure. I knew could swallow dick better than most pornstars could.

I held him at the right angle with my left hand to not just take him my mouth, but also my throat. I opened my jaw as wide as possible again, and swallowed his big red crown. But this time I didn't stop, I kept on taking more and more of Steve's hot, wet cock into my mouth. Only about half that dick could fit in my mouth, but using my training, I relaxed and took Steve's hard cock into my throat. I didn't go fast, but in about thirty seconds I was so low I was able to push my tongue out and lick his balls.

And, I was just getting started. I began to move all the way up, like I had practiced so often, till just Steve's crown was in my mouth. I would then suck super hard on that big knob, before, in an increasingly rapid pace, I descended down to his balls, deepthroating all eight and a half inches. While doing this I would move my tongue around in my mouth so different parts of his dick felt my tongue as he passed through my hot mouth and into my throat.

As I went on and on with my cock swallowing routine, I was quite proud of myself and getting extremely turned on. Steve was both flabbergasted and not surprisingly showing signs of blowing his first load. He was moaning and telling me in filthy terms how it felt for me to swallow all of his dick. And just as I suspected, in less than a minute more of my sword swallowing routine, his whole body went rigid and his balls tightened up in my left hand.

But, as I pulled all the way up, moving really fast now, his dick slipped right out of my mouth. Of course, his dick popped free just as he began to shoot massive spurts of cum. I immediately pushed his cock back in my mouth, but not before he had painted my face with two big strings of hot cum. That was the only cum that I allowed to escape my hungry mouth. I took at least another five big spurts, swallowing rapidly to not choke or miss any of that yummy cum.

I had a very large new sample to evaluate for my taste test. Steve's cum was saltier than mine, and for sure Amber's, and felt less runny. It was a really nice snack, after all we'd drank. I was hoping this wasn't the only time I'd drain Steve's lizard. And even more importantly was wondering how many dicks I could drain before this fun adventure was over!

I pulled away from my new lover, and rose up still on my heels, again rubbing my big tits against his ripped body as I slowly reached my full height. It was fun to push my hard nipples into his midsection. As I came near his face, Steve laughed at the cum on my face and in my hair. But he did give me a big kiss, clearly not caring that my mouth had just been full of his cum. Bonus points for the tall curly haired guy. We grabbed another bottle of wine and headed into the bedroom, dropping the rest of our clothes on the way.

At first, we cuddled on the bed, Steve was clearly going to need a little bit of time to recover. I mean it felt like I had swallowed about a pint of his cum. And it was nice to further become Sammi, exchanging little kisses and cuddling with a hot guy that I'd just drained of a big load of jizz. But I was still hard and throbbing, sucking his dick had really turned me on. I was nervous, not wanting to freak him out, but I REALLY needed to cum.

But the night kept on getting better. Even though he admitted he'd never touched another dick, Steve began to play with me with one hand, as he kissed and caressed my big tits with his other hand. Maybe because he had the same equipment, and I was covered with a lot of pre-cum, but his hand felt super good. I don't know if was all the pent-up horniness, or how good it felt at the same time to have his lips on my big hard nipples, licking and sucking, but I came in like two minutes.

I didn't want to put Steve in an awkward spot, and actually didn't really want to share my cum. So, I scooped up all my cum from my stomach with my long-nailed hands and fed it to myself. Steve was surprised, but told me that it was sexy as fuck. I had done a lot of reading and video watching as Lana and Pam had transformed me. I had occasionally seen a trans gurl go all the way to replace her cock and balls with a pussy. As I came from Steve kissing my boobs and jerking me off, my vote was no to replacing my cock with a pussy. It felt so great to still have a dick and cum, now that I was Sammi.

We cuddled and kissed, making typical silly small talk. Oddly, neither of us felt awkward at all. Finally, I was getting a bit aroused, and as I was toying with his shaved balls and cock, Steve was too. His cock was rapidly rising up for fun again. I looked at Steve and asked him to get some lube. He laughed, pulled open a bedside drawer and brought out a big bottle. He grinned as he told me Steph didn't like any delays when she wanted her ass fucked. I kissed him and told him I didn't either. Right now I had to have a hard dick up my ass.

The two of us kissed some more as I used the lube to give Steve the start of a hand job, really meant to just get him hard and very wet. His cock was fantastically hard and wide, I was now not nervous, but full of anticipation. After he was good and wet, I stopped and got on all fours. Steve kissed the back of my neck as he poured a huge squirt of lube at the top of my ass crack. He was no novice at this. Steve used one then two fingers to get my whole entry soaking, while pushing a massive amount of lube up my ass. He told me I must have done this before, as he added a third finger to loosen me up.

I laughed, telling him that Pam and Lana had pegged me with some scary large fake dicks. Wiggling my ass, I looked over my shoulder at him, telling him now I wanted the real thing.

"Baby, drive that big hard cock into my ass. I want to feel you deep inside me as I show you what real ass muscles feel like squeezing your dick!"

That was all Steve needed to hear. He slowly pushed the massive wet head of his dick against my little brown hole. All those sessions where Lana and Pam had trained my ass to take just about any size dildo were paying off. With zero pain Steve's massive dick slowly penetrated me. His crown popped past my sphincter with almost no effort. Steve slowly slid deep inside me, making me feel super full, but also really hot as he rubbed against my prostrate. It just felt so right as his hips met my ass, his dick totally buried in my ass. I loved feeling his hairy chest against my back as he reached around to play with my tits.

We soon got into a rhythm, as Steve was sliding forward, I'd flex my ass muscles to squeeze him as I pushed my ass back into his crotch. When he pulled back, I'd release his cock with my ass muscles and move slightly forward. I was totally loving fucking my first cis guy. From his moaning, he wasn't having a bad time either. It was hard to describe, but being fucked by a guy was so different than Lana or Pam pegging me, or even taking Amber's cute slender cock. Now, I was all woman, receiving my first hard fucking and loving all of it.

After a few minutes, even though I'd already drained Steve once, I was pretty sure he was nearing the end. I wasn't ready though, so stopped our motion, squeezing his cock till he couldn't move. I didn't want my first time to be the somewhat impersonal doggy style, so I told Steve what I wanted.

"Baby, this feels great, but I want to look up into your eyes as I milk the cum out of this big cock."

So, though we tried to re-position with him still in my ass, he did pop out. However, I wasn't stopping. I flipped onto my back and pulled my legs back just outside my massive tits and up next to my head. Steve shoved a pillow under my ass as I grabbed the lube and squirted some more over his hard cock and my raised ass. I was ready for the finale.

Steve grinned down at me as he slid deep in my ass again. The break was good, it seemed to delay his orgasm, and gave him a chance to lean down and kiss me, not just my big red lips, but my very hard nipples too. We fucked for another few minutes, I really liked being on the receiving end of the missionary position. It was a little odd to be looking down at my own hard shaved cock, pointing right at my chin.

My dick was really reacting to the pressure on my prostrate, it was leaking a stream of semi-clear liquid. I was almost having a series of small orgasms was the best way I could describe it. I felt so hot under Steve, his weight pushing down on me as he pushed his big rod in and out of my tight ass.

However, even after cumming less than an hour before, Steve was clearly close to orgasming again. He started to shoot his cum into me on a back stroke, he did one more hard shove then pulled out with a pop, cum still squirting from his hard dick.

I must have been quite the sight, hair all over the bed, with my high heels next to my head, black stockings still somehow on my slender legs. I had a cock so hard I was afraid to touch it and cum again, and knew that cum was not only dripping out of my gaping asshole, I had strings of cum on my cute little ass too. I stretched out pushed my legs down and pulled out the pillow as Steve lowered himself next to me. I turned and gave him a tender, yet intimate, open-mouthed French kiss.

And getting more adventuresome, Steve leaned over, and without me asking, gave my throbbing wet dick a little kiss and lick, as he stroked my shaft. As he pulled away to grin down at me, it was just too much. I spewed cum, again, all over my stomach. Of course, I scooped it up to get my new favorite snack, but this time I fed him a little on my fingers. The boy had potential, he sucked my cum off of my fingers and then kissed me again. I told him it was one of the most fun nights of my life, and I was serious.

Steve, smiled down and me and told me now that he'd tried a trans gurl, he was upset he'd missed all this fun for so long. I asked him if Stephanie would mind that. He laughed, telling me that next time he was going to invite her to join us, as I clearly liked girls too. I grinned, that was a deal I told him, as long as he showed me how good he was at titty fucking my big boobs with his huge dick. That got a laugh and another round of kisses.

We cuddled and slept the rest of the night, and just after dawn I caught an Uber back to our house. I was wondering if Stephanie and I were crossing paths in the early hours of Sunday morning, and I later found out we had. Stephanie had spent a wild night with Pam and Lana, some upstairs in our big bed, but most of the night in our basement BDSM playroom. My circle of friends and lovers was expanding quickly, and I hadn't even met any of Lana's friends who had helped break Pam and turn her into the slutty wife that I had found upon my return from Australia

Next some more varied adventures for Sammi. She gets to expand her kinky wardrobe, add some more enhancements to her hot new body, role-play, and learn that being the center of an orgy is messy and extremely pleasurable. Expect that chapter will be somewhat delayed, as it isn't any more than those broad ideas right now.