All Comments on 'Stretching Boundaries'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

Don’t want to say the obvious but you have put yourself into that position. Which a serious writer would not do . So this story makes you look like a complete fool. You of all people should know better than adding other category’s into the loving wife category. Don’t get me wrong the story is there but you ruined it by using other category’s. It also doesn’t help with the loving wife category being swamped by newbies writing these types of stories. Not sure what possessed you into putting this story into the loving wife category. The only thing is the fact is it being a wife. Everything else should and been best in the group category. This story is just going to fall away into darkness because of the wrong category problem. What I suggest you either pull it and try putting it into the group category you will definitely have a better response to your story. The story lacks imagination and creativity in this category. I can tell you that you are a very talented writer but this feels like a newbie story. And your talent is being hurt by this story in the wrong category. Just because you see the phrase sharing in the loving wife category doesn’t mean that your story should have gone into the loving wife category. The group category is also for sharing/ swinging/ cheating/cuckold stories. Please remember that but there was also poor thought into your story all good writers try to push there imagination here there was none. Yet your other stories there was tons of imagination and creativity and yes I do love my incest stories. So I don’t like to say this but you might be better to stay with what you enjoy and not with what you don’t know. I hate to see great writers being given grief because they fancied a change. But this was poor sorry.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Damn and double DAMN !! Just a great story. Keep them ( this type) 'coming' .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Done that

Loved your story! When I was 36 my husband and I went to Hedonism II for a week, and I was wonderfully and thoroughly fucked by numerous men until I could not take any more. Any honest woman will admit to wanting multiple cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Out of curiosity ..

"We caught each other looking at Jason and Amy and smirked at each other."

What do you think the word "smirk" means? Granted, that words can have different usages in different parts of the world (dialect, etc.). My own understanding of the verb "smirk" is that it conveys pleasure at someone else's discomfort, especially when the person smirking has caused that discomfort. I don't see any of that here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I usually dont like stories like this, But this story is very good , Im impressed

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Very nice story; great ending!!

Bogey3Bogey3over 3 years ago
Great adventure

Most of us fantasize about our spouses fooling around. Going from fantasy to reality is not easy. Well told story. Her tears upon waking up sober the first morning is very realistic. Our first time involved lots of wine. The following day she blamed the wine. Good Catholic girl's guilt. Said never again. Never lasted one year. LOL. This was a beginning of the evolution of our marriage. Our story is told under this author's name.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Bogey

No, most of us don't imagine our spouses with someone else. Just a few of you cuck's.might feel that way, but don't try and paint the rest of us with your pink brush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let them FUCK!!

Married people do not turn in their stimulation triggers with the exchange of rings. Barring an emotional bonding the person should be allowed to exorcise the occasional passionate demon.

LOL

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I sorta liked the story I agree with another post that this story definitely does not belong in the Loving Wives category. It belongs in the groups sex category and is borderline Science Fiction set far away from home in fantasy sex land. All these couples are first timers and orgy fuck each other the first time out with little empathy for their spouses even the fist time. OK, Cindy looked over to her husband, gets a nod, and does a happy dance and Loren give a Mark a smirk but that’s it? Nobody else consults to see if their spouse is OK with things even though it’s their first time fucking other Stories? Loren is apprehensive about being airtight after seeing Tess and sees why Bill, being average size, get to ass fuck then Loren goes off and get airtight by three BBC’s in front of an audience at a sex club for the first time? Also every man except Bill has a huge cock? I understand this is fiction but this story is just too far out for first time swapping couples to feel anywhere near realistic. Also practically no emotional feelings from any of the man about their wives being fucked by complete strangers? Best I can do is a 3* rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the best of your stories so far. It was clear and punctuated so it was clearer than some others. In this one the narrative is clear and not muddled. I’m baffled that all your stories aren’t as well done as this one is.

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Well written, but over the top... not believable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.