All Comments on 'Stretching His Comfort Zone'

by NathanSperro

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ridiculous

Stupid and moronic. Do you actually have any idea how these things work? What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with all of these chastity stories is

they're too unbelievable. The stupid chastity devices they sell are toys. The locks can be snipped with a good pair of toe nail clippers or can be picked with a simple hair pin. Anyone can get out of one in 30 seconds or less.

So, for a story like this to work there has to be some plausibility. Maybe if they'd gotten one made of stainless with an internal lock that couldn't be picked or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She was a liar

And a deceitful bitch. Why not stretch her 'comfort zone' and put her in a chastity belt for a month. Seems only fair, right?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHICH ONE IS THE S or M

and the other gets to choose. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The story has some issues...but...

The story has some issues...but for me the intention of writing this story wasn't the cage episode, but to show all the love, companionship, care the live of this couple had in 25 years of marriage...And that showed when he looked at the yard and remembered all those years...3* MERRY XMAS TO ALL

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Story was weird , different and wife's patronizing, blase tude' pissed me off

Full marks. *****

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Second thoughts

What kept me going was the backstory of this couple. It's one thing to deal with a bitchy girlfriend and another to deal with a wife and mother who has done an exemplary job in those roles in your behalf for literally decades. Matt is a sweet guy but fairly conventional. Nicole has a bit of puppetmaster in her makeup and like to shake things up.

At the conclusion of endgame, Matt 's stress was relieved, he was a happy camper and Nicole is a benevolent dictator. See any number of Matt Moreau stories where the wife makes more demands and is less scrupulous. But this definitely finished as a win/win. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different, and somewhat original.

Of all the different ways to spice up their sex life, seems odd they are choosing a path that leads to deprivation, control, and already some embarrassment, if not slight humiliation. The wife definitely wanted to cause him discomfort, if not pain, and she enjoyed it. What does that tell you? Fortunately I have no idea how a cock cage works. But I absolutely know how an abrasive metal cutting wheel on a high speed rotary tool works. Its the ultimate emergency key.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story

But really not believable, for a couple in their late 40s. I might have believed it, if they had been in their 20s. As it was, I think it would have been more believable that the man was in intense torment if he had been deprived of the TV remote for a week. Been there, and the balls ain't what they used to be, by 48.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It did not work

The whole story was based on lies . This is how you end a marriage,if she lied and crap on him all week was she really fucking around on him we will never know she's a sneak and a dishonest person ad the way she spoke to him before the shower that's not love that a person who would do anything to get what she wants fuck her husband. And I would never picked her up from the airport her lying ass would get a taxi .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next time

Her turn in a chastity belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couple of flaws.

You do understand that the cage is a toy? That while he was down in the basement he could have grabbed a couple of common tools and removed the lock in under 30 seconds? That's the problem with a story like this one. People don't understand that the cages are easily removed so enforced chastity really is a game and only played as long as the man wants to play. Another flaw is that he would certainly have understood his wife better after all those years. So he would have known that she would never have taken the wrong suitcase, immediately seen through her game and removed the cage. I'm not sure about the ending. She has treated him badly. Used and manipulated him. Lied to him. Really for her own amusement. Not the way a loving wife treats her husband. Not if she wants to stay married to him. I don't think she wanted to tease him. I think she planned the entire episode. In chapter 2 she'll want him to wear it longer and she'll want more and more of his servitude. I predict a divorce before long. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

This wasn't a story. It was a scene from a marriage . A couple exploring sex . So gave you 1* . It is because I became so fascinated with them .

The chastity device created no conflict . That was a fail. It could have been him stuck with her bum of a brother for a week . Or dog sitting a neighbor's dog . When she volunteered to do it.

The best part of this scene was his memories and their interactions .

Maybe ,NathanSperro , you can create a real story with this couple someday ,because you failed today ! HA , Ha ,ha , ha......

AMerryman

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 8 years ago
Swap

Agree next time it is her turn to be tormented. And comfort zone stretched.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Hey, people...it's just a story!

Like so many others here in LW, too many find to many flaws and faults. Yes, any guy could have used cutters to get it off, even after a trip to the Home Depot. It was a mind game, not only between the couple but between the author and reader.

This is really an LW story. No cheating, no screwing another guy while she was gone. But I kind of half way figured that on the Face-time call, he might "accidentally" see another man in her room, or when going through the suitcase while she was in the shower, find a pair of panties with some guy's dried cum (or still moist and sticky?) in the gusset of her panties. Just a thought. I'm glad to see this kind of story here.

5 *'s and please write more!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 8 years ago
Cleary:

This story is about two people who know each other well. Anyone could get out of one of those devices with a couple common tools, so he wanted to play the game. This was not the first play with this toy, and if he had been more I Teresa ed in understanding the real situation he could have, but that's not how the author saw these two. It seems that some readers want every story to match their own narrow focus

What fun is that? Nice job on this story!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 8 years ago
Typos

Sorry about the typos. My phone decided on the edits. I'll have to be more careful with this new phone :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
C'mon folks, cut the author a little slack

This story deserves a higher score than it has received. It's well-written and decently edited. I enjoyed reading it. Some of the criticisms I read in the other comments seem more directed at the chastity genre generally.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Nice Story, Well Written

I've read lot's worse, but wouldn't he need to be mentally unhinged to lock himself in such a thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is well written,but

His character is one of two things. Unbelievably wimpy (in another month wifey will introduce her bull to him & he soon will stand in the corner, in his cock cage and a French maid outfit while she gets fucked by a REAL man) or he's just so stupid... I mean he talks one minute about how much it hurts because he's been blue-balled by her for a week and his erection keeps trying to pop up, causing frustration and pain, to "oh, she's just playing a game, so I'll play along, no Matter how much it hurts." She did most of it to him callously and irreguardless of his feelings. She's a controlling bitch and it's just a matter of time before she's pegging his ass. Either way, he is losing his share of their relationship. He is either a total wimp, or unbelievable- you pick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Commenters seem ignorant of chastity play

There are lots of men who enjoy this kind of play. The whole point of wearing a chastity device and giving the key to another person is to have them control your ability to orgasm, and if so, when. Giving up control, not knowing when you will get out, and what will happen when you do--how you will be allowed to orgasm, for example--that is exciting to some men.

Men are the ones who usually ask for this; their wives are usually clueless and horrified. But when one bothers to learn about how to play, physically and psychologically, with a caged man, a wife can tease her husband just as this one has, and while he may suffer physically, at the same time, as he did here, he enjoys thinking up scenarios during which the device is removed and he experiences tremendous relief. He learns to live and love being in a heightened state of uncertainty and arousal.

Of course, the right device must be chosen and properly fitted, and the best of them (and quite expensive, too) can be seriously difficult to remove without the key. My only concern here was the amount of discomfort he seemed to suffer which interfered with his ability to work; that might have created a serious problem for him, but apparently, even as preoccupied as he was, it didn't. I'm sure if there had been a serious consequence at work, he wouldn't have been so willing to play with her via computer--he would have been seriously complaining of his need to get out, and she would have offered up the spare key.

As with any kind of sexual play, especially where one gives up their control and their partner assumes responsibility for what occurs, good communication is paramount. Couples need to talk about their desires, their expectations of the other person, and the hard lines that they do not want crossed. In the BDSM lifestyle, partners negotiate these things. I have often read stories here where women just assume all the power, and in their excitement, men seem to give away what they usually never get back. That doesn't appear to be what happened here; the wife was not inconsiderate of her husband, and prepared for contingencies. The way she behaved, while purely mean to some, caused many men to drool, I'm sure, while reading this story, wishing their wives could be such a consummate teaser.

My husband and I do not practice this, as my husband is the sexual dominant in our relationship, but I know of couples who do, and many locked men have blogs you can read to try to understand, if you have an open mind and wish to learn about the great variety of human behavior. I must admit it is difficult; we are raised to believe in certain roles for men and women, and it is hard for some of us to accept men who volunteer subservience in any way to a woman. As much as I understand the submissive mind, submitting to my husband, it is sometimes even difficult for me, as I want my husband to be the dominant partner (at least in the bedroom; elsewhere, we have a relationship of equanimity). But just as scientists have now accounted for 40% of the genes that cause homosexuality, maybe someday they will be able to account for the degrees of dominance and submissiveness that exist in all of us, and we will understand ourselves better as a species.

I'm sure some readers think this story belongs in the fetish category, but to men who yearn for chastity play, this woman is a very loving wife.

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
Newer scientific (molecular genetic) results.

According to the IDENTY TWIN genetic tasks and survays the homosexuality is not genetic originated! After the life start (sperm+egg) the DNA helix can get methylation and after this methylation pattern can cause homo-bisex behavioral difference!

At the identical twins the methylation step happens after the 2 individual embrio divided from the (sperm+egg) zigota state.

It may be the male homosexual tendency can be detect by molecular biology tests with 70% sure..........

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
Post impregation change

According to the newest molecular biology results a homosexual man can have HETEROSEXUAL son and vica versa. So the male homo-bi sexuality is not genetical originated but post impregnation (tiny) change on the methylation patern of the DNA according to the identical twin (molecular biology) survays. The difference was found ONLY in the methylation pattern on the DNA helix beetween heterosexual twin and the homosexual twin. This (tiny) methylation pattern is measurable (in very difficult measurment test) from DNA material, but the accuracy of the measurment is not so too good as the paternity DNA test which is 99.9% today. . .

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
Unfortunatally the test has low accuracy

If the molecular biology test was higher accuracy to detect the homo-bi sexualty like the DNA paternity test (99.9%) this test would be useful in prison and jailhouse to select the prisoners into 2 groups in 2 selected parts in the prison.

Between identical tweens the methylation pattern test is similar good as the paternity test but every man has not identical twin brother. Now the mistake of this test is so big in average population it is not useful in prisons to select into 2 groups.

NathanSperroNathanSperroover 8 years agoAuthor
Oops

The author here. Writing this comment quickly, because I have in laws coming for Christmas. This was my first time writing a story for

Literotica. Actually, it was my first time writing anything other than a grocery list since college (20 years ago). I guess I screwed up and put it in the wrong category. Still learning the ropes of this site. Probably should have put it in fetish. My bad, people. But I had no idea I'd piss off so many people. Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stretching his comfort zone

semi humorous but it leaves mew with one word: BITCH.|

Sure there's an comment about understanding chastity play, but all play has a red line. The third spare should have been revealed after the time limit was crossed.

Trust was broken so many times I'm surprised it's not game over.

wrong suitcase, deliberately taking the second key, deliberately switching keys.

OK, paybacks can be a bitch. I await her punishment. Her, chained to a chair in the corner, Friday through Monday on a holiday weekend, watching him with at least one other woman, maybe more. Maybe even other couples....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Ignore the crazy commenters, i just don't get them. Why read a chastity story the bash it? I gave it a 5. Absolutely loved your approach. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great LW story and

cock cage story, gave it a 5, Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Believable and likable.

Well written, with tension. Yes, in many ways the cage is a toy and you can shoot holes in the story, but after all it is about trust, mutual understanding and going a bit beyond. I enjoyed it, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good but that was fucked up and I'd be seeking revenge if I was him . I'm sure they make them for woman also. I would never allow anyone to control me that much so many other ways to add spice to their sex life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FROM SILLY TO STUPID, ON THE BANAL LANE

NO REASON FOR A VOTE

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 8 years ago
@NathanSperro: Addressing trust issues?

I'm not familiar with bondage or chastity play, but it seems to me that it would require implicit trust in your partner. Nicole abuses Mark's trust several times during the week, with an attitude bordering on cruelty, just to "add fun to a business trip." They don't begin to address these issues before the story ends. I'm curious how you see them going forward -- to additional bondage play, or with their marriage in general -- given the trust issues you've left them with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While the dialog was pretty good and I enjoyed some of the reparté.....

...I can't dispel the feeling that Matt is a bit slow.

A small bolt cutter would have had him free in seconds. So, either it was all play and somewhat contrived, or he's a real dope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There were only two things he really needed

No1 a bolt cutter to get rid of the cage, and No2 a lawyer to get rid of that cunt of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't know why people hate the story.

Chastity fantasies are great. Your story was fantasy which means it doesn't have to be realistic. It's a fun game between two people. Simple as that. It seems the negative comments are from people who aren't into chastity. Why read a chastity story then? I found it a really fun story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's not a fun game

That's sadistic bull shit. Have her wear a chastity belt for the same amount of time she has you on the cage and then we are taking even. How do you know the bitch is not hanging you horns while your dick is in the slam? You think she will love you and respect you more because you leave her to put a cock cage on you? I think not! As a flogging fantasy this can be exciting to some, but not me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another idiotic story

The cage is a toy. He can remove it at any time without a key. He can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it. He can stop at a locksmiths and have them make 20 keys for it. So this whole story was just stupid. And since he can't trust his wife, maybe it's time to discuss a divorce with the stupid cunt. And one other thing. Put this crap in FETISH where it belongs. No loving wives here.

1 star

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
That’s step one

Step two is bringing in another man while he’s locked up. She’s mean and will continue to escalate. Cruelty is not sexy.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
POINT OF INFO

YOU have NO IDEA what a "LOVING WIFE" is..... This spiteful bitch certainly isn't! She is skirting the edge of her untimely demise, and the guy is a RAVING IDIOT to wear that thing! 1*, couldn't give it any less, unfortunately

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Seriously

WTF? I blame Michaelfitzgerald for mentioning this in a prologue. Sorry I can't unread the part I skimmed. What is WRONG with you people?

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good, yes.

I wouldn't have been there when she got back, and as far as the house goes, it might not have been there either. How can you trust a woman like that in the future?

I honestly don't know what the possible health ramifications could have been. I know I had one on for just 2 days, had to take it off.

When I found the key missing, that would have tipped me off.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
She's anything but a "loving" wife

Smash that thing with a hammer, pack the suitcase and leave her evil ass behind. Find a better woman who doesn't take such pleasure in your pain. This will only escalate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great little story!

Loved the dialogue. The dynamics between Matt and Nicole were just great. Matt’s back and forth thinking was enjoyable and could even be true-to’life. Hers too.

GAiVsd Fun story to read. J.

Tom AllenTom Allenalmost 5 years ago
Nice diolog, believable scenario

I enjoy reading these tales about vanilla-ish couples having some fun. Nicely written dialog, believable scenario, and it didn't go off the rails at the end.

Ignore the morons. If they don't enjoy chastity stories, why read two pages just to leave a dumbass comment?

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
It was well written and good conversation between the two.

It's just the sort of joke my first wife would try (not that we played with chastity). But back in those days the kind of jokes she pulled on me and kept up with for days or hours were only funny for her, not for anyone else.

Had it been me in the situation the husband in this story was in, a quick trip to a hardware story and the purchase of some bolt cutters would solve the problem. You wouldn't even need very big ones to handle the small locks on most devices I've seen. Heck you could probably force the lock with a pair of channel locks and a good screwdriver.

But it's a good story. I keep having to tell myself it's fiction. Deserves more than the five stars allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of cut the friggin cock cage off the first time she gave me an excuse about the key. Then I'd if done the financial, credit card, phone and utility stuff. Sent in an resignation email to my HR Department. Packed my clothes and other things and left the area, leaving her to wonder what happened to her marriage and her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deceitful bitch

You'd be a mug to put up with that.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Since she keep intentionally make it worse for him her bitchy attitude really ruins this story, and that to his wimpy little "Im sorry" spinelessness and it makes them about 2 server trips shy of him watching her fucking some guy on his phone while crying his eyes out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

His friends should put him down in a mercy killing.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a moronic bitch. He’s a wimp.

My wife approached me about that shit, l would test her limits first, with a cane across her bum, 20 cuts each cheek and thigh every third day for two months . See if she likes being a pain slut

A bullshit story if ever I read one.

1/5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Did he never hear about wire cutters? I would certainly never trust her with any more "games."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this cage play fetish is garbage. Any male who willingly allows one of those to be put on himself is an idiot! If they were in an accident with a metal cage which was crushed it could cause permanent damage before it could be removed. Even a plastic cage could break causing shards to cut or pierce tissue. Considering the location of these injuries who would want to risk it. I've known several guys who received pretty severe injuries to the groin and if they had been cage wearers things would have been even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
1 star

I did not like it. Good thing it is just a story. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting ! Great job that Sperro was a one story wonder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lying, manipulative bitch. kick her to the curb or epic revenge. i would have bought bolt cutters the first day

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, ace hardware,....

ALL sell Dremel moto tools, with a tiny grinding wheel.

Padlocks of all sizes yield. They also sell small bolt cutters.

Padlocks and cages are simple

Denial is bullshit, if it's not Willing.

Peeing in those things require an immediate shower or you smell like piss. That's because is all over your boxers.

There is no way to pee in one without wearing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story! I can't tell you how depressing and disheartening SO many of the stories on this site are.

ESPECIALLY the ones about couples. I think you did a very nice job and I hope you decide to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I swear, there are some real.whiny bitches on here. You don't like stories about chastity, DON'T READ THEM, you ittle, snowflake bitches ! There's nothing overly bitchy about the wife, there are WAY worse stories about wives being bitches on this site. And in the story, this was a game he confessed to liking and agreed to, even if it was more day than he agreed to!!

But at the end of the day, NOBODY MADE YOU READ THIS!!! STFU and write your OWN stories, I'm sure your's will TOTALLY SUCK!

GOOD FIRST EFFORT, NathanSperro!

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

kick the bitch to touch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous