All Comments on 'Stretching Pt. 08'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How Fun

Certainly a great read, inspirational in fact.

I've got a small woman with a fat ass too. Recently taken up some covert stretching, we're not really comfortable talking about it yet, but she does seem to enjoy it.

I fuck her with 3 fingers now, but it wasn't that long ago she said only wanted two. I just work her up and start with 3. Opens her body and mind up good for my cock.

Will be a notable day when I can grab her pussy with 4 fingers up inside her, funny if she doesn't notice the progression.

Fuck it feels good to fuck her soft pussy in that big behind.

Can't wait to ruin the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great to see real people with a shared fetish...

Though the ending made me a bit upset (insecure whore here!), it was interesting & a very informative read indeed. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, if something is exciting to me I will take it to the limits. I am addicted to weakness in a woman. I know it’s not healthy but I am driven to exploit it and can’t help it. She needs feeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful and powerful story. My wife loves to ride her 7 cm wide dildo placed on my abdomen so I can watch her fucking it up close. She can take it 30 - 34 cm deep when I finger and pinch her hard protruding button when I lay down on a yoga mat. Sometimes I insert a 6 cm wood ball in her followed by my fist and I grab the ball and give her an intense full feeling with a rough creamy finish. She has given me wonderful abdominal muscles from this practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was hot. I would love to see that with anal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an amazing story! Its so hard to find good "huge pussy" content. Thanks so much fo writing this all down!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry I didn't vote 5 on each chapter.

I'm going to read ALL you other stories and hope you continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stretching Pt. 07 Previous Part
Stretching Series Info