Stretching Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached for a 3 inch thick black toy, one of Amy's favorites (this was not her biggest toy by any stretch, but it was soft and real feeling, and was the right size to allow me to double fuck her with it, slide my fingers in next to it, or pound her as hard as I wanted to if she was in the mood for a rough fuck), Amy interrupted me. "No, just get my vibrator, I want you to just fist me tonight."

Wow, awesome, I thought. What a welcome home! Amy kissed me passionately and pulled my clothes off from me, and then pulled me on top of her on the bed. I usually make my way slowly down her body, but Amy was not having that tonight as she pushed my head down to her pussy. As my face made it to her pussy, she spread her legs wide and fucking wow! Maybe it was because I had been gone for 2 1/2 weeks and forgot how big her pussy was, and maybe it was because Amy was obviously super horny tonight, but her pussy was open huge, dripping wet, and was prolapsing enough that her pussy was bulging inside out a bit. It looked like it was as big as the bottom end of a champagne bottle, only slightly oval shaped. As soon as my tongue started dancing around her open hole, I could taste the coconut oil. Amy had been a bad little girl before I got home it seemed. My cock was now rock solid as I licked and enjoyed the softness of the inside of her hole, and then her already swollen clit with my tongue.

Before I had the chance to go for the coconut oil lube (even though I didn't think she needed it being so wet and lubed already, nothing kills the mood faster than a dry hand pulling on her sensitive inside skin), Amy had grabbed it and reached for my right hand lubing it up. She then grabbed my hand by the wrist and pulled it into her. Wow was she wet and worked up. My fist slid in easily with no resistance. This had happened before, but usually after working Amy's pussy for a while. It looks like she had gotten a good head start without me. The opening of her pussy was hanging so wide open that her labia wasn't really gripping my wrist. I slowly withdrew my hand and worked it back into her. I was easily fisting her with my closed fist as I continued to lick and suck on her clit. Amy was already very worked up and was moaning with delight as I worked my fist in and out of her sloppy hole. I was mesmerized for a bit about how loose her pussy was right now.

I was soon working her pussy at a good pace with a closed fist and Amy had replaced my tongue on her clit with her vibrator.

"Oh baby, that fells fucking great. Fist my big pussy."

"You love that don't you, my little fisting slut. You like feeling full don't you."

"Uh huh, yeah, baby, fill me up. More, I want more. Use your other hand too.

I withdrew my hand and lubed up both hands. I slid my closed right fist back into her greedy pussy.

"More!" Amy demanded.

I lined up my other well lubed hand and slid 4 fingers into her pussy below my other hand, which was buried to the wrist. I felt the resistance of her pelvic bone, but she continued to open, and my hand slipped into the palm. Amy gasped. "That's it baby, fill my pussy up. More"

I slowly worked the other hand in and out for a moment and tucked my thumb alongside my fingers in a duck bill. I pushed against Amy's pussy and although there was some resistance, her bones opened and like that I had both hands inside her pussy. Holy fucking shit. Was this happening? If I thought the first time I fisted Amy was hot, this was out of this world. It did not seem possible. Both of my large arms sticking out of Amy's small body. Amy grunted and gasped. "Oh, fuck baby, are they both in?"

"Uh huh." Was all I could muster up.

"Ohhh, ahhhh, that's it, fill my big pussy up. Stretch my pussy. Make me cum."

That snapped me out of it. "You like that baby? You like both my hands in your loose pussy?"

My hands were now interlocked inside her pussy. It's not that my fingers were interlocked, more than the thumb of one hand was inside the palm of the other and my fingers wrapped around the top of the other, making one big elongated shaped fist.

"Oh yes, stretch me baby. Move your hands a little. Fuck me."

I slowly withdrew my now two-handed mega fist out. As I pulled out, I felt her bones sharply against my hands, but her bones expanded and my hands were now at the widest point, stretching her opening wider than I had ever seen before. Instead of pulling my hands all the way out, I slowly inserted them as deep as they would go. I repeated this. Pretty soon I as slowly fist fucking Amy with both my hands. Amy had stopped talking and was now just moaning, panting, and screaming.

It wasn't long before she gave me her typical warning. "Oh, fucking I'm gonna cum, ohhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Ahhhhhh!

I had stopped moving my hands in and out and just left them inside while she shook in orgasmic bliss.

I left my hands inside her for a minute or so while she came back from her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that was good. Take your hands out now." She said to me as her eyes widened.

I withdrew both my hands, still locked together at once. Amy let out a little grunt as my hands slipped past the widest part widening her bones a bit.

I admired Amy's now gigantic hole. Her legs were still spread wide and I could see up inside her pussy and got a clear view of her low hanging cervix. By now my cock was so hard and I was so worked up just touching my cock would have made me cum.

"Did you like that Amy asked?" Her hand reached for my cock.

"Holy shit baby, that was so fucking hot. I love you so much."

Amy grabbed my cock which was purple by now. "It looks like you did."

Amy started to stroke my cock and it didn't take much because after about the fifth stroke I was shooting cum all over her stomach.

"That was fucking amazing baby. I'm a little confused as to how we just did that though." I questioned.

As we lay in bed and cuddled for the next half hour or so, Amy filled me in on the events of the last few months. Apparently, Amy had long thought about our conversation a while back about me wanting to double fist her. She did not think it was possible either but started to do some research. In her head she knew that she could stretch wider than the 3.75" limit we had been stuck on for years, given the fact she'd had two vaginal births with babies with heads and shoulders larger around than that. She knew that the pelvic bones were connected by ligaments and that they stretched to allow the pelvis to open to allow birth. She had found in her research that the hormone Relaxin is responsible for this.

Apparently, Amy had found some Relaxin hormone on the Internet and ordered it. She had been injecting herself with it for the last few 6-7 weeks. She had also ordered herself two new huge training dildos and had been using them in secret for the last 6 plus weeks as well. This explained a lot. I have to say I was blown away that Amy would go to this length to allow me the fantasy of double fisting her. Now it made sense that after all these years, I started making progress again just over a month ago.

"Do you want to see them?" Amy asked me.

"What?"

"The dildos, do you want to see my new toys?" She asked with a devilish grin.

"Yes, of course." I responded as I had been so mesmerized by the story, she was telling me that I had forgotten to ask, which typically I would have done right away.

Amy got up and disappeared to her closet, her perfect ass slightly jiggling. It reminded me how lucky I was to have such a hottie. She returned a moment later with two impossibly fat dildos. These things were huge. Being a connoisseur of huge dildo porn, I thought I recognized one of them anyway. "This is 'stretch' and this is 'oh fuck'." She said as she laid them on the bed.

"Stretch is named because he helped stretch me for 'oh fuck', and 'oh fuck' is named because, well, that's all I really feel like saying when I fuck it, and oh, what a fuck it is." She said as her eyes lit up happily.

Holly shit, Amy had not only gone huge with the new toys, she had named them. I knew she was a size queen, but this was a whole other fucking level. Just to give you all a quick overview of the rubber, or silicone my wife was toting, here's a quick description. They were impressive. These are from exact measurements I took later. Stretch was about 9 inches long total and had a short fat head that tapered out to 3 inches. Then it tapered back in just after the head but then tapered out the rest of the way to the base. The base on this thing was 4.75 inches wide. Oh fuck was 12 inches long. The head was round and blunt and almost 4 inches wide. It tapered ever so slightly below the head and got fatter all the way to the base, which was a whopping 6 inches across.

"Do you want to watch? Just looking at them makes me horny again" Amy asked as she already had her hand gently rubbing her clit.

Just looking at these monster toys and the thought of Amy impaled on them was making my dick stir although my mind was already hard. "Fuck, yes, I do." I responded.

Amy was now rubbing her clit as she ran her hands over stretch, the smaller of the two toys. "Can you grab my pillow?" Amy asked.

I went to grab her play pillow which was a small hard pillow that Amy would place dildos on sometimes while riding them. It kept them in place and elevated while she fucked them. When I returned, Amy was lubing stretch with both hands. I placed the pillow on the bed next to her. Amy picked up the stretch and placed it on the pillow. She held it steady with one hand as she positioned herself over it and lowered herself onto it, engulfing 2/3 of it instantly shuddering, "Oh god."

She closed her eyes and started to slowly ride it as her hand found her clit. After only 4 or 5 slow strokes, she let her weight go and the whole fucking thing disappeared into her hungry pussy, or whatever you wanted to call what she had between her legs now. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me. "Oh, fuck baby, I feel it spreading me, it' so fucking big, oh it feels so good baby, ahh, I fucking love it.

Amy closed her eyes again and slowly started to ride the dildo almost all the way out and then back down again. One hand was rubbing her clit while the other was pinching and pulling on her left nipple. I watched in awe as my little vixen played and violated her body. This went on for several minutes, occasionally, Amy would open her eyes wide and smile at me all the time telling how good it felt.

"Can you get it ready for me?" She asked.

"What?" I asked, totally lost in the show I was getting.

"Oh fuck, can you get it ready for me to ride. You want to see it don't you."

"Fuck yes baby, you know I do."

I put a generous amount of lube on my hands and grabbed the impossibly thick dildo. It was fucking heavy to say the least. The girth on this thing was quite impressive. I could not believe Amy was going to stick this thing inside of her. After I finished lubing the dildo up Amy climbed off the stretch toy and asked, "Are you ready baby, do you want to see what it does to me?"

"Yes, baby, fuck it for me."

Amy removed stretch from the fuck pillow and put the massive toy in its place. As she squatted above it, I had a perfect view of her massively open hole as she placed it over the head of the toy. She lowered herself on the toy and for a moment it appeared to be stuck at her opening. After all, the short blunt head on this thing was nearly 4 inches wide, and up until a few months ago, she had long been stuck at 3.75 inches. Amy wiggled her hips in a bit of a circular motion for several seconds and then her body jerked as it popped in past her bones and she slid down a few inches, engulfing the head.

Amy squealed "Oh fuck, ohhh fuck, it's in me baby, oh, it's fucking big."

"Holy shit baby, that is so fucking hot. Good you're so fucking hot. I love you." I said.

"Mmmm, I love you too baby. Can you hand me my vibrator?"

Amy put the vibrator on her clit and gave herself a little time to adjust. She started moaning, eyes, closed, and slowly worked up and down until she had progressed a few more inches down the shaft.

"Oh fuck, mmm, oh, I'm so fucking full baby."

Amy had now gone from squatting to her knees and was working the dildo a little more quickly in and out of her pussy as she rode up and down on it. The entire time she would say "oh fuck, or moan, or I'm full, or oh god" or some other variation of expressing pleasure. By now she had worked her way 3/4 of the way down the massive shaft, where it was 5 inches across.

Come here." She ordered me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up on my knees towards her. She pulled my head to hers and we started kissing passionately as she continued to gently ride the dildo. I soon had my hands on her ass as I was helping her fuck the massive intruder pulling her up several inches.

"Do you like watching me baby?" Amy asked.

"Like it I love it."

"Mmm, good get used to it, I have a new favorite. It stretches me so much baby, I'm so full, it's so fucking good."

Pretty soon I was helping slam her pussy up and down on the massive dildo. By now she was fucking it so hard we could not kiss anymore. I was worked up now too and was feeling animalistic witnessing the savage fucking that was going on in front of me. I had now grabbed Amy by the neck with one hand while the other was holding her ass tightly helping her slam her body up and down again on the huge toy.

"You fucking love it don't you. You love splitting your whore pussy it two.'" I growled.

"Fucking yes, I fucking love it, I fucking love it so much. Fuck me baby, make my pussy pay."

"Your pussy is never gonna be the same by the time I'm fucking done. Now fuck it like the good slut you are."

"Do it baby, make my pussy a real pussy, make it a pussy you're proud of."

By now we were fully lifting Amy off the dildo and slamming her body back down onto it. She was still bottoming out at the 9-inch mark of so, but the fucking she was getting was beyond savage. Part of me wondered if we were doing some damage fucking her like this, but at the time I did not care. I was in a different place. She was my slut. I wanted to ruin her pussy. I wanted to break her for being such a naughty size queen whore, for getting addicted to those big dildos, making her pussy useless for my cock, and making me do this to her. By now, I was picking Amy up by her ass and slamming her back down on the dildo as hard as I could with one hand as the other still held her throat as she relentlessly bounced up and down on the dildo. I wanted to break her pussy once and for all.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuccck, ohhh fuuuuuck! I'm cumming! I'm cummming! Oh fuuuuccck!" Amy screamed as she slammed herself deep on the dildo one last time.

She bucked her hips, shaking in orgasm. This was just about enough for me and all I had to do was jerk my cock a few times before shooting all over the bed. Just like that, all my rage was gone. Amy had now removed herself from the giant impaling her and had collapsed on the bed. I collapsed next to her and kissed her on her pouty lips. She was still in a daze and appeared exhausted. We both dozed off.

I woke up sometime later and Amy had crawled under the covers. Not wanting to leave the toys out and wake up to a horrified kid, I decided to put the toys away. I noticed some dried blood on the huge toys as I shuffled the toys back in my closet, and then climbed back into bed. I lay in bed amazed thinking about the massive dildo that had just pummeled my wife's pussy. It was nearly as wide as my cock was long. It reminded me of a big misshapen 2-liter bottle. It was almost not possible and went against everything I had learned over the years about stretching Amy's pussy. She had essentially gone from a width of 3.75 inches up to 5 in a matter of a few months. She had never made a jump like this in this short of time. The closest was probably after our fist was born and we jumped up from regularly fucking a 2.5-inch-thick toy to one that was over 3 inches wide, but that was half the jump she did here. I woke up in the morning and gently kissed Amy on the lips she snuggled in as we both slowly woke up.