Stretching Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it still hurts a little and is healing up, but I've been managing, I managed to fuck my toy the last few days."

"Wait, what, the big one, how so soon?"

"Umm, I've been so horny and thought about the cream with lidocaine. It works great. I feel it a bit after it wears off, but it masks it enough so I can get off. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

Holly fucking shit was all I thought. She is so addicted and obsessed with stuffing her pussy that she won't even let this stop her. I could not believe she had gone from the girl "afraid she was going to stretch her pussy" to this insatiable, stop at nothing, damn the world, size queen. As the months wore on her pussy so did her pussy. I did not tear her pussy again, but there was a ton of dildo play, stretching, and double fisting. Her pussy did not quite heal the same from the second tear. Where the last tear had healed to just a slit split in her pussy lips, this split, although healing, stayed quite large and is probably over 1/2 inch deep.

Today.

Amy has not seemed to slow down. Most days she stuffs her pussy and makes herself cum at least twice per day. She barely even stops for her periods, only taking a break when the flow is at its heaviest. Her pussy has become a total wreck, and I mean this is the hottest way possible, if that's your thing anyway. Beside the two visible tears, one large and one small, her perineum is full of stretch marks, her pussy lips dark, droopy, and wrinkly. Her pussy opening itself hangs open probably close to 4 inches, and the pink insides of her vaginal walls protruded a good half inch or more showing signs of her prolapse. She is so fucking loose too. Her pussy almost looks comical on her body. It's hard for her to find underwear and bikini bottoms that fit where her pussy doesn't spill out around it. There is no other way to describe her pussy except massive. At this point I don't believe she will get much bigger or looser, she has definitely reached maximum capacity. I know she could tighten back up and shrink a little if she quit, but even if she did, she would still be huge by most standards.

Besides the occasional DVP with my cock and one of her toys, I do not fuck her pussy. There is no point for either of us. Her pussy has fully transformed for both of us. It has become her means to stuff and fill her body to the fullest, her ultimate desire. For me it's a fuck toy, something to stretch and play with and I enjoy the hell out of it. It is wrong, but to me her pussy could never be big enough. I love her being huge and want her even bigger. It's not all fun and games though. There are issues. We have asked a lot of her pussy. Too much in fact. First, she will leak urine if she jumps, sneezes, laughs, coughs, etc. She also has vaginal, bladder, rectal, and uterine prolapse. While it is not serious yet, it will likely only get worse with age and as she continues to stretch herself, especially with the frequency she does. For some reason this concerns me more than Amy. I fully realize she is addicted to the full feeling and is ignoring the impending consequences.

While our story is extreme and not for most people, it has been fun for us. And the next time you see an attractive, petite brunette walking down the street, think it might just be Amy hiding her huge secret between her legs.

THE END.

Just kidding! As with any good story there needs to be a twist at the end. While this last installment was undoubtedly what many readers were looking for, it is not the truth. I even formatted it in italics wondering who might pick up on it. While the chapter starts out true, the point where it turns to italicized formatting is mostly fantasy with only a bit of reality sprinkled in. While the story remained true up until this point, and I swear that it has been 95% true. The 5% untrue is only because I did not remember something like a conversation or timeline correctly, but the remainder is true to the best of my memory. I sensed our audience wanted to see Amy double fisted and her pussy totally ruined and expanded to non-human, and/or realistic proportions.

What about the remainder has been true, you wonder? I thought about ending it here and letting those wonder how far we took this fetish. I think our journey needs the truth though. After all, a major motivation for writing this story in the first place was to help educate those interested in vaginal stretching. We honestly have thousands of hours into stretching Amy and a lot of knowledge to share, and countless more hours doing research and corresponding with those that have experience stretching.

Without the risk of going off topic I will keep this short. All I can say is that no two people are the same. Some people can look near identical, but some so different you'd think they were different species. I have been repeatedly asked how a woman's gape gets bigger. From our experience, it is repeatedly over-stretching the vagina introitus, yet I have come across and known those who no matter how much or wide they stretch the opening, it just snaps back to its original state.

Why? I can't tell you. My theory is that the propensity for a woman to get bigger, looser, or whatever you want to call it is highly individual and dependent on genetic factors. No different than skin color or body composition really. Why are some people 7 feet tall, why do some skin types get stretch marks easily, why do some guys have 10-inch cocks, and why are some girls size queens while others hate anything bigger than average? How is it that some women are tighter after vaginal birth, others no different, and others looser, not to mention pain with intercourse or other complications? My point is that everyone is different.

Anyway, back to the truth versus the non-truth. What happened after the beginning of this chapter? We backed way off from the stretching for the sake of stretching routine. Amy admitted she would often overdo it only for me and there were times she knew she was injuring herself but pushed through anyway. Amy's arsenal of toys has dwindled. We threw many in the trash and only use high quality silicone toys now.

There are 4 toys we use regularly. Her favorite and most used is about 9 inches around and 12 inches long. 10 of which is insertable. She can't take all of it but can handle about 9 inches. She loves the feel, texture, and realness of this toy. It's the perfect size cock for her. It slides in easily, she can fuck it hard and for a long time, and it doesn't usually make her sord, and it's easy for me to DVP her with or slide my fingers in next to give her additional fullness. Toy 2 is an 8-inch-long soft silicone dildo that has a blunt 8 inch around head, tapers back to about 7 inches, then slowly tapes back out to 11 inches around. It's good for riding and she can get the whole thing in and it's a good pussy stretcher.

Toy 3 is about 12 inches long, has a longer head about 7.5 inches around, and then gets fatter up to the base that is about 12 inches around. She can take it about 9 inches deep where it is about 11 inches around before she bottoms out. This is my favorite to just watch her fuck. We also have a cock sleeve that is 8.5 inches around and about 8.5 inches in length. I love the fact that I can wear it and actually fuck her. We have some great sex with it, and she can handle it rough in any position. I will add that when she is in the mood, I will savagely fuck he with these giant toys. It's amazing how much of a huge cock she can take, and also how hard she can take it. She has admitted that if anything was to ever happen to me, she'd only be with a guy with a huge cock. Like I said, she's a true size queen. She readily admits she loves huge cocks.

Due to work changes effecting our relaxed lifestyle, and age, our sex life slowed down, and Amy rarely masturbates anymore. We do you some type of toy every time we have sex and from the list above you can see none are small, or even average. Amy is truly a size queen and needs something thick to get off. I'd don't think she's cum on just my cock in 10 years, maybe more. It might be age on my part sneaking up on me, but it is often difficult for me to cum in her pussy. I usually must work the right angles, and if I've been drinking, sometimes I cannot cum. Put it this way, her 9 inch around favorite dildo slips right in with no warmup. I'm not getting a lot of grip. I will add that she does not really do kegels either, so that no doubt contributes to her looseness.

She has actually tightened up a bit from her absolute looseness though. She was at the height of her looseness during the period of time when we were putting extra effort and going all out on trying to stretch her. During this time, I could easily fist her with no warm up and all. Just lube my hand, and it slipped right in. This was also around the time when tampons were regularly falling out of her. Now she has tightened up to the point where I have to warm her up a bit before fisitng her.

We still occasionally fist, and I have inserted my cock and fist in her pussy at the same time on occasion. Double fisting has never been possible. The closest we have come is one fist and 4 fingers up to my knuckles, and that is it. On the rare occasion, I have gone months without entering her pussy. I will fuck her with her toys, then get her ass, her mouth, or just jerk off. She did call me on it once and said I hadn't put my dick in her pussy in a long time. It took me some time to realize it, but this does play into my hotwife/cuckold fantasies a bit.

This has been a lot of fun to write this last chapter. I went back and read all of our early adventures. It's amazing looking back at how tight and small her pussy was when we met. I laugh thinking about her barely being able to take the 2-inch-thick toy, and it making her sore. Now she'd just tell me it's too small.

A few chapters ago I had mentioned my long-time fantasy to see Amy with a real huge cock. It only got stronger with my age. To see my sweet little wife with some donkey dicked studs. Yup. That fantasy was finally fully revealed to Amy just a few years ago. To me it made perfect sense. Find some young hung guy who can't fit his dick in girls his age and have fun with him. I thought she'd lose her mind and completely freak. Boy did I misjudge that one. Turns out her ideal fantasy included a younger, tall, muscular, dominant, and hugely endowed black guy. It came out she had a fascination with a hung black man ever since she went to Canada at 18 years old with some girlfriends and saw a black stripper that had a cock that she said, "Almost hung to his knees."

This story was about pussy stretching though, and this is not the place and time to discuss hotwifing. Let's just say our perversions have shifted a bit.

THE END