Stretching Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking crazy last night. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, of course, I love you." She said softly.

"I mean, are you okay, that was really rough."

"Yes, I'm quite sore, inside and out, and still very swollen, so you won't be getting any tonight, or maybe the next day, but I'm okay."

"Good, that was fucking hot."

As you can imagine, I had a lot of questions about the dildos that we hadn't gotten to the night before. Amy went on to explain that she had started with the 'stretch' dildo shortly after going on the Relaxin about six weeks ago. She said that she had gotten used to it after a few weeks of trying to use it every day and could take about half of it. She then told me that she started trying to fuck the 'oh fuck' dildo. She finally got it in one day after trying for quite some time. She said she had been practicing with both about twice per day over the next few weeks, working on getting them in deeper and wider.

By now she could take the smaller dildo almost 3/4 of the way and 4-5 inches of the big dildo. She said this was about the time I left. This is why we had been making progress and I was getting closer to double fisting her before I left. She said shortly after I left, she started her period, but she did not let it stop her. She said she still messily practiced with the dildos for those days. When her period was lightening up, she said she went all in on the training. She was careful not to do it, but for the next week and a half it was several long sessions per day.

Over the last few days before I had returned home, she had progressed to taking the smaller dildo all the way and about 3/4 of the bigger dildo. She was determined to have me be able to double fist her when I returned. Even she was surprised that I managed both my hands inside her and the dildos had worked better and made her bigger than expected. She also told me that she had gently ridden the dildos and had never expected to fuck the big dildo as hard as she had last night.

I gently kissed her and told her I wanted to see her pussy. She told me that she was too sore for anything to happen. I assured her that I just wanted to see. I pulled up the covers and pulled her shorts down. Wow! Her pussy looked amazing and was beat the fuck up. It was still gaping open huge but was quite puffy with her prolapsing tissue hanging down a bit. It looked a little like a pumped pussy if you've ever seen one of those.

Over the next few days, the swelling went down. It was four days again before we had sex. This time I opted for one of her favorite 3-inch-thick toys, which slipped in easily as Amy lay on her back. I started to work it in her pussy and there was more room, noticeably more room since the last time we had used it about a month ago. I slid my fingers in next to it. My hand went all the way into the palm as I felt her bones spread. Amy was moaning now.

"You want more baby?"

"Mmmm hummm." I don't think Amy knew or cared that I had the huge toy and most of my other hand in her. She wanted more. I tucked my thumb in and pushed. I felt her bones expanding again, a bit of resistance at the widest part, and then my hand slipped in next to the 3-inch-thick toy. Wow, this was a first. I ended up leaving my hand in place while I slowly fucked the huge toy in and out of her with the other hand. Amy was getting really worked up now. Holy fuck was she loose. I mean she was loose before, but this was a whole other level. What a pussy!

"Do you want it baby?'

"Want what?"

"Do you want the big toy?"

"Yes, I want them both."

I went to grab the toys and returned to the bed. I positioned myself above her and leaned in to kiss her. As I did, I slid my cock into her gaping pussy just wanting to feel what she felt like. She was wet and felt like a warm glass of water. "Are you ready to get fucked?" I asked.

"Yes, baby, fuck me good, stretch my big pussy."

"You want something in your pussy baby?"

"Uh huh, fill me up."

I slid out of her on the way back down between her legs. It's hard to say if she was playing a game or not, but she didn't even notice I had just stuck my cock in her. I started with the smaller of the two monsters. The fat head slid in easily and in one shove it went 2/3 of the way, about 6 inches deep, into her pussy before meeting resistance. I slowly and steadily worked the toy in and out of her pussy, until it was almost all inside of her. Amy was enjoying herself and had her vibratory on her clit. When the dildo was in as far as it would go, I held it in place and started to apply steady pressure to the bottom as she moved her hips in a circular motion and continued to work the vibrator on her clit. Slowly her body opened more, and the toy slid further and further into her. After 5-6 minutes, and with me now pressing hard, she had taken almost all of the fat 9-inch toy. I love seeing her pussy lips stretched around the fat base of the toy.

I slowly removed the toy a little more than halfway and gently slid it back in. I did this again and again, quickening the pace until I was given Amy a decent fucking with the toy. Amy was now grunting and moaning. With one last solid thrust I pulled the toy out completely, letting her pussy hang wide open, begging to be filled.

"Mmmmm, put it back in baby. I need to be filled up."

"No." I responded.

"Please, I need something in my pussy now." She begged.

I reached for the lube and quickly coated both my hands. I put my closed fist at the entrance of her pussy and just barely started to push inside of her. She instinctively tried to push her hungry hole down on my fist, but I left it just barely at the entrance of her pussy.

"Please, I need my pussy filled now."

With that, I shoved my hand inside her pussy. The huge fat toy had done its job and my large closed fist slid easily inside her loose hole. I worked my fist in and out of her hole easily as her pussy made sloppy squishing sounds. Dawn, I thought, this is some loose pussy. My closed fist slipped in and out easily as though it was only a well lubed, skinny finger.

"Hold your legs back. I'm going to put both inside you."

"Do it baby, I want both of your fists in my big pussy. Stretch me good" She demanded.

I withdrew my fist already in her and locked both my fingers together, making one big fist. My hands were both well lubed and I lined my double fist up at the entrance of her pussy. There was some slight resistance at the widest part, but my hands soon popped inside her. I worked them in and out a little bit at first and soon was pulling them all the way out and then working them back into her. I increased the pace slowly until I had a nice fucking style rhythm going on. I was much more careful with her this time than the other night. As fun as it was at the time for both of us, I didn't want to put her out of commission for a few days again. Amy continued to beg me to stretch her pussy until she had worked herself into a massive orgasm. When her body was done convulsing, I pulled my fists from her worn out hole with a slurping sound.

My cock was rock hard and ready to explode. I brought my cock up to her mouth and Amy instantly opened her mouth and gently sucked on my swollen head. I started to fuck her mouth enjoying the tight sensation that I would certainly not get from her pussy. A few minutes later and Amy was swallowing my load like the good slut she is.

Surprisingly, she was not sore the next day and we had sex again that evening. This time I used both toys and double fisted her again. We did it again the next night, and the next night, and again. We ended up going on stretch of stretch of having sex for 10 days straight until one night we were out late and too tired. Every time we had sex, I double fisted her and used one or both new massive toys. I also opted to cum in her mouth each night, including a few occasions where I came down her throat while she was riding one of the new massive toys. I had been "pussy free" for about 2 weeks, but our sex was on fire and I was loving it.

Our sex life was supercharged, and Amy was as horny as ever. For the next few months, excluding the days where Amy's period was heavy, we had sex 5-6 times per week. I had also decided to do a little experiment of my own. I had not even stuck the head of my cock in her pussy over this period. I wanted to see if she would say anything to me or question it. I mostly came in her mouth, a few times in her ass, and a few times in her hands. Amy had mastered the new toys, even the massive beast she called "oh fuck".

One night, while I was in the bathroom washing up, Amy was particularly horny and got started without me. She had had a few glasses of wine and was feeling loose, no pun intended. I had heard the buzzing of her vibrator, which wasn't uncommon when she was getting warmed up. I couldn't have been in the bathroom more than 5 minutes when I entered the bedroom. There Amy was, on the bed with her body working up and down on "oh fuck" while she moaned away. She had removed the vibrator from her clit which was just buzzing on the bed and was concentrating on working her body up and down on the oversized cock inside her greedy pussy. She was easily sliding up and down to the 9-inch mark, where it was 5 thick inches across. She seemed to be just easily riding it enjoying it like she used to casually bounce up and down on my cock when we first met.

"Damn baby, you've got that thing mastered, don't you"?

"Uh huh, it feels so fucking good baby, I love it. I love it so much."

"You look like you've been practicing." I said inquisitively.

"Uh, huh, I've been so horny lately. It makes me cum so much."

"Has it already made you cum today?" I asked.

"Yes, twice. I love it."

"Damn, when?"

"After you left for work and the kids went to school, and again after my workout this afternoon." She said.

"Wow, you had a good day."

"Most days are good days lately." She devilishly said.

"Really, how good?" I asked.

"Most days I do it 2-3 times, my record is 6. I love it in my pussy. I can't stop." She happily admitted with alcohol induced honesty.

"Really, you're such a slut."

"A girl needs what a girl needs. I've been so horny lately. You don't fuck my pussy anymore."

"Wow, I didn't think you'd noticed; you want me to fuck your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, baby do it, come fuck your wife's loose pussy."

With that I moved up behind her and lifted her off the dildo. It popped out with a slurping sound. Her pussy was gaping wide open and bulging out quite far with her inner pussy tissue prolapsing out. She was doggy style in front of me and I held her pussy open by placing both hands on her ass on pulling them apart. Her giant hole now opened and there was a black hole 3 inches across or wider. I managed to slide my cock into her while holding her open wide enough so that I didn't even touch the sides. I let go of her ass and her pussy collapsed onto my cock. I enjoyed the loose warm feeling on her pussy. I slowly worked in and out of her as the mix of coconut oil and her pussy juices coated my cock.

"You like that baby, does that feel good?" She asked as she wiggled her ass at me with my cock sloshing around in her pussy.

"Yes, it feels great, you're so fucking loose baby. How's it feel for you?"

"Mmmmm, I don't really feel anything. I mean, I can feel it when you move, but if not, I don't feel anything."

"That's it, that's my loose little slut." I said, her words turning me on.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it, you said you wanted to make me huge. Well you did, are you happy with your creation?"

"Yes, I love it, your pussy is perfect baby. Now, what do you want?"

"You know what I want, I want you to fill me up and make me cum."

I slipped my cock out and used the juices from my cock to coat my hand. I easily pushed my closed fist into her and then slid my cock back in with it. This caused Amy to start moaning again as I picked up a good rhythm basically jerking off in her pussy. While this was fun, I wanted to give Amy some DVP action, this time with the huge "oh fuck" dildo and myself. I removed my fist and cock and the same time, picked up the of fuck dildo, re-coated it with oil, and positioned it below her pussy.

Amy guided her hungry pussy back down onto the huge head and with ease her pussy opened, and the head disappeared. This was so impressive to see. The head on this thing is 4 inches across, roughly 12 inches in diameter, and it just slid in. Not only was the sight of the huge shaft impaling Amy hot, but the look of her well-worn pussy was amazing. I loved seeing her pussy lips stretched thin and tight and the little split that she had at the back of her pussy from tearing it. It was a reminder of how well used her pussy had been over the years. Amy let out a sigh, and gave an "mmmm fuck", enjoying the bliss of her huge silicone lover. It was clear by the reaction her body gave that Amy was not lying when she said she loved this thing. I held her in place with the toy just past the head before she had a chance to sit down on it. She was trying to sit down on it, clearly impatient to fill her pussy the rest of the way.

"No wait, I want to be in your pussy too." I said. I positioned my head at the back of her pussy above the comically thick toy. I pushed and slid into her. It was tight, but not too tight. I held my hips to her and gently started to rock her body down on the huge shaft. The further her body dropped on the shaft, the tighter it got. We did not bottom Amy out on the first few strokes, but soon picked up the pace and with my cock held inside her, she was now fucking the huge shaft to her max depth, about 9 inches deep. Now, at 9 inches deep this thing is an insane 5 inches wide, which is almost 16 inches in circumference. It was so fucking tight on my cock it felt like a vice grip at times. After a few minutes of this I was flooding her pussy and slid my cock out. Amy did not stop bouncing on the dildo and had worked herself into a frenzy. I was still behind Amy and had my hands on her hips helping her fuck the huge toy. Her pussy juices, my cum, and the coconut oil had combined to make a white creamy froth on the thick black shaft.

I removed one hand from her hips and positioned it palm up against the shaft of the toy. Amy was bouncing up and down giving herself a good fuck on the dildo as my finders dipped into her pussy along next to the shaft. At first it was just the tips, but soon I had worked 4 fingers into the second knuckle, I was now using this hand to help bounce Amy up and down on the toy. She was moaning and swearing and being her regular per orgasmic obsessed self. Soon my fingers hand work into the third knuckle. I had now hooked her pussy and was pulling quite a bit as she continued to bounce on the dildo. This is something we had done countless times with other toys, but never with this massive toy. I was now whipped into a frenzy myself, I wanted to abuse her pussy. Amy by now was repeatedly saying "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over.

As Amy was exploding into a blissful orgasm, she jammed herself onto the toy with force as deep as she could. I was now really giving her pussy a hard stretch and my fingers popped out suddenly. Amy was over the moan and was now yelling as she collapsed on the bed. As often with Amy, she can be out of it for several moments after a strong orgasm. She came too and slid her body off the huge toy.

"Oh fuck, I think I tore my pussy again." She said.

"What, are you okay?" I asked realizing that my fingers had not slipped out but had torn through her pussy again. I instantly felt horrible.

Sure enough, we had torn Amy's pussy pretty bad again. And unlike the many times where it was just minor abrasion or tears, this was a cut just as big if not bigger than the last time we tore her badly. This one was on the same side as the previous tear, but about an inch away. Having been through this before Amy was fairly nonchalant about it. I knew after last time that Amy would be out of commission for another 3 weeks or so as her body healed. Or so I thought. About a week and a half later I asked Amy one night how her pussy was doing and if she was feeling better. She had had a few glasses of wine so as usual, Amy was feeling loose lipped, in more ways than one! Ha.