Striking the Heart of the Wolf Pt. 06

Story Info
Mia endures as Jax searches for her.
13.8k words
4.76
1.6k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taysamor
Taysamor
49 Followers

Authors Note:

Sorry for the delay on part 6 guys. I'm sure everyone knows how hard life can get sometimes so hopefully I don't need to elaborate lol.

As I said before, and it still stands, I WILL finish this story. So please don't get discouraged if it's been awhile. I understand it can be hard to keep track of a story with such long breaks in between, but I promise I'm doing my best at life right now!

Anyways, thank you all for your continued support!

Enjoy.

Jax

"Fuck!" The growl Jax makes is deep and angry as he stands in the living room of Mia's cabin. Jax could smell the other wolf before he even made it to the door, his fears confirmed after searching the cabin for her. No note was left, no other trace other than the scent he left behind. They couldn't have gotten far, he reasons, he spoke to her not long ago. The only explanation he can think of is the third wolf they had been looking for came for revenge, he took her to make Jax go to him. The fierce alpha is smart enough to know he isn't going to make this easy, which means more time he plans to keep Mia, and Gods know what he will do with her.

The only way they are going to find Mia and the rogue lycan is to start at ground zero, so Jax reaches out to his men. "Russ, Jonathan, I need you at Mia's cabinet, NOW. She's been taken."

"Shit. On the way bro." Russ responds

Jonathan is immediately after. "Me too boss, hold tight."

Both men are there in no time. Russ speaks first. "You think it's him?" He doesn't need to elaborate for both Jax and Jonathan to know who he is referring to, they have been searching for the third wolf, and tightening security in the area since the attack.

Jax rubs his temples in frustration. "What other wolf would have a reason to go after Mia? We have to find them," He roars before forcing himself to calm down, "and we have to find them fast. We don't know what he's capable of, but based on what we've seen, we know at the very least how violent he is."

Russ and Jonathan nod their agreement before Jonathan offers a plan. "I'll assemble a search team, our best trackers. We'll start here and branch out in all directions. We've seen firsthand how good he is at covering his tracks, but if we can get close enough hopefully we can pick up his scent.

Outside the sound of another car pulls up, Russ already knows who it is. "Fuck. Lilly. I told her to wait for me back at my place. She's going to freak. What do we say?"

"As little as possible, just follow my lead." Jax's voice drops to a whisper as they hear her approach.

Lilly walks through the door, with fury on her face. "You idiots lost her! As if her coming under attack by rogue werewolves wasn't enough, you fucking let her slip through your fingers! What use are you all! If he finds out who she is, if he doesn't already know do you know how bad that can be?"

All three men stand in shock as they look at Lilly. "You know? How do you know?"

Lilly rolls her eyes, and without even moving, her clothing evaporates into thin air, being replaced by silver armor with gold details, a sword sheathed at her hip. Completing the armor is a helmet with silver and gold feathers coming out of the sides pointing behind her head.

"You're a fucking Valkyrie? Are you kidding me?" Russ lets out in exasperation. "Why didn't you tell us? And why is a Valkyrie protecting a Fairy?"

Jax remains stoic, responding far calmer than Russ. "Does Mia know?"

Lilly shakes her head. "No, she wasn't ready yet." She doesn't respond to Russ' angry line of questioning, he scowls at her for ignoring him.

Irritated at her dismissal Russ interjects again. "How is it all our fault? You didn't seem so concerned a little bit ago when we were hanging out. Did you actually even like me? Or is that just another one of your lies?"

Jax growls his irritation, but Lilly finally acknowledges Russ' questions. "I thought the problem was handled or I would have never left her side!" She yells in defense, but then her face softens. "And no Russ, it wasn't a lie, but we have to deal with that later."

Happy that the matter is settled for the time being, Jax pushes on. "Even though you knew she figured out who she was, that she knew who we were. You still didn't tell her?"

A smirk tugs at the corner of her mouth. "You must understand how complicated this is, for us to be involved, for me to be raised with her, never able to tell her who I was." Lilly sighs. "For the longest time I didn't even fully understand my purpose. Why I was put there to protect her."

"Why were you sent to protect her? Since when do the Norse get involved with Celtic magical beings?" Jax shakes his head out of confusion, Russ is still scowling, and Jonathan stands quietly, observing everything that is unfolding before them. "Besides, aren't Valkyries supposed to protect warriors?"

At that Lilly beams. "Before Mia's mother died, she sought out protectors for her daughter, she knew Mia had a greater purpose. And she was right. Mia's father was her father for all intents and purposes, and he loved her as his own. But he wasn't her true father."

Russ throws his hands up "This is freakin' insane. Next thing you're going to say is that she's a damn demi-god."

Lilly laughs. "Close, her father is, which makes her part demi-god."

"And there's a prophecy." Jonathan finally interjects flatly.

"You're very intuitive." She teases. "But yes, as cliché as it may sound to you, Russ, there is. And there is a very important reason so many are involved, not just the Norse. We can finish all this later though when I explain it all to Mia, right now we need to find her. I may have been put on this earth to protect her, but I also love her fiercely and I wouldn't know what to do without her."

"Great, whatever this prophecy is it's probably a very big deal and all, but the only thing that matters to me is finding Mia. So, what are you going to do to help?"

"I have my own methods of tracking, I'll be in touch." She turns to walk out.

Before she leaves Jax calls out. "When we find her. The wolf is mine."

Lilly nods in acknowledgment before disappearing.

"Next thing we know a damn sphinx is going to show up at our door." Russ huffs.

Jax shoots Russ a pointed look. "I don't care if Anubis himself shows up, we need to move now."

Mia

The Throbbing in Mia's head was intense, she releases a groan keeping her eyes shut, willing herself to sleep just a little longer.

"Good morning little lamb." The sound of his voice brings back the last of her memories. A mysterious man at her door, his connection to the wolves Jax and her came across in the woods. A needle shoved into her neck before she could react. Then darkness.

Mia darts up, her eyes flying open, which she instantly regrets as the sharp pain runs through her head down her neck and spine. Needing to block out the pain, her hand flies to her face, using it to steady her head. "W-where am I." Her shaky, scared voice disappoints her, she needs to be stronger if she hopes to survive this.

His chuckle is taunting, evil, sending a chill down her spine that's not from the pain in her head. "Somewhere no one can find us. For now." Goosebumps coat her skin. This is bad. This is REALLY bad.

Gathering all the strength she can, Mia opens her eyes to face her captor and tries to reason. When she realizes she is only in a bra and panties, all confidence fades. Vile memories of Marco surface, déjà vu hits her as the feeling of having control of her body leaves her in an instant. The idea of another man using her body for his own twisted pleasure leaves her stomach churning uncomfortably. "Your friends attacked us. Jax was just trying to protect me. Please, just let me go."

He clicks his tongue in disapproval. "You know I can't do that. Anyways, who do you think I sent them after you and your alpha." The grin displayed on his face is wicked eliciting a shiver from Mia. Trying to control her anxiety, Mia wraps her arms around herself tightly. When she tries to pull her knees up to her, she notices a cuff around her ankle she hadn't realized was there, chaining her to the bed. "Since we are going to be spending some time together, I suppose we should get better acquainted. My name is Malice. And you are Mia. I'm going to draw out your mate, kill him, and take his territory. And if you don't give me too much trouble, I may just keep you as my own."

Mia shakes her head frantically. "Jax won't let that happen. He'll come for me, and he'll kill you just like he did your friends." Her intention was to sound confident, but the tremble in her voice gives away the feeling of dread she can't shake. Her fear transparent no matter how she tries to hide it.

The laugh that comes from Malice sounds like it came from the devil himself, Mia watches in horror as he closes in on her. She tries her best to scamper away but when her back hits the wall she knows there is nowhere to hide.

Bile rises in her throat as his finger traces a trail up her chest. He moves all the way to her chin before grabbing it harshly, forcing her to look him in his cold grey eyes. "Oh my girl, your faith in him is sweet. It's going to be just as sweet to see it crushed when his lifeless body lay in front of you." Mia can't help the whimper she makes at the thought, her vision growing blurry from the tears threatening to fall. Malice digs his nails painfully into her cheeks before bitterly pushing her face away. The tears finally fall, burning her eyes and stinging her cheeks as she rubs the soreness left from his touch. Her mind races as she tries to think of a way to get herself out of the dangerous predicament, she has found herself in.

- - -

It must be almost midday based on the sun Mia has been watching through the window.

Malice unchained her long enough for her to use the bathroom, which to her dismay, had no windows. He headed out not long after, and has been gone at least a couple hours. After some failed attempts to get back to the mystical forest she found safety in before, she's been left to try and figure out an alternative.

While laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling, trying to formulate a plan, the door opens and Malice walks in. Sitting up, Mia looks in his direction.

He's completely naked and carrying five rabbits skinned and hanging from a string, the whole scene makes Mia cringe.

He laughs at her reaction. "Come on baby, don't be like that, I brought you lunch."

"No thanks." Mia scoffs as she dramatically plops herself back down on the bed and redirects her attention back to the ceiling.

"Have it your way, more for me." Mia doesn't look his way again as she hears his footsteps move to a different part of the cabin. When Malice took her to the bathroom, she noticed a kitchen at the end of the hallway, so that must be where he is off to.

The smell from the food cooking makes Mia's stomach growl when it hits her nose. Determined not to take anything he has to offer, she won't let the hunger win.

Mia ignored Malice as he ate the rabbit and potatoes he made, tuning out the exaggerated sounds of pleasure from his meal. They sit in silence after he's finished, and eventually Mia falls asleep, her mind and body exhausted.

Jax

Every search team is out. Reinforcements have been called in from other packs. But it's the end of the day and still nothing.

Jax paces his office as Zoey sits in one of the chairs, following him with her eyes. "Your going to make a hole in the floor if you keep it up."

"I should be out there looking!" He growl's

Zoey doesn't flinch, remaining calm as she reasons with him. "Being here is the best place, you know that. When they find her you don't want to be a hundred miles in the opposite direction." Jax knows she's right, it doesn't quell the feeling of helplessness though.

Abandoning his pacing he plops down into his chair, running his hands down his face. "I have to find her Zoey." His sigh sounds defeated. In the blink of an eye his expression darkens. "I'd go to the ends of the earth to bring her back." His eyes glow furiously, "And if something were to happen to her, I'll unleash the fires of hell to make the fucker responsible pay."

Concern is etched on Zoey's face, she is just as worried about Mia as everyone else, but right now all she can do is be there for Jax.

Moments later a knock on the door comes, and when Lilly lets herself in Jax looks at her desperately, hopeful for some news.

Lilly's smile is apologetic, and Jax's face drops. "I'm sorry Jax, I can't pick up on her. Wherever they are it's no where near here or I would be able to sense her."

Looking away Lilly swipes a tear from her cheek, Zoey is instantly up to comfort her. Probably seeking some comfort herself. A different kind of guilt kicks in, he's been so wrapped up in his own misery Jax didn't stop to think about the pain this is causing her best friend. The only person Mia could truly rely on before she came to Gildergreen. The woman who's whole purpose in life is to protect Mia.

Getting up, Jax walks over to Lilly and grabs her hand. "I know this is just as hard on you." He gives the best reassuring smile he can. "We are going to get her back. We have to."

Lilly matches his small smile and nods. "I'll be gone till tomorrow. There's a few people I'm going to speak to. See if they can help." Her voice has a hint of unease that Jax picks up on.

"You don't sound very confident."

Lilly sighs. "The problem with prophecies is no one wants to run interference for fear of interrupting it's true course."

Drawing his eyebrows in Jax questions her. "But you were sent to protect her. Is that not interference?"

Lilly shakes her head. "I was always meant to be there." She chuckles lightly. "Didn't you know, heroes always have a sidekick."

For the first time since he realized Mia was gone, Jax smile nearly reaches his eyes. It is a fleeting moment as his expression becomes more serious. "I wish you would just tell me everything."

Grabbing his upper arm, Lilly gives it a light squeeze, meant as a friendly gesture. "I've already told you more than I wanted, under the circumstances I had to divulge some things though. I need to tell Mia before I can tell you anymore, she deserves that much."

Jax nods in understanding. "You know, after all this is over, you're going to have to patch things up with Russ. I've never seen him so worked up over a woman before."

Shaking her head, Lilly let's out a laugh. "Yeah I know. I honestly do like him. But first, we have to get Mia back, then we can handle the rest."

"Agreed." Jax releases her hand, allowing Lilly to give Zoey one more hug before disappearing through the door.

Mia

It's after dark when she wakes, Malice is sitting by the fireplace watching her. When her stomach growls, echoing around the empty pit from lack of food, she starts to regret her stubbornness about rejecting the food Malice offered earlier.

"I have some snacks if you've given up your foolish protest of nourishment." She wants to scowl at him but realizes it's probably smarter to have some energy in case she gets a chance to get away.

Mia Sighs. "Fine."

Clicking his tongue Malice shakes his head. "If you ask nicely."

"May I please have some?" Mia grits through her teeth.

"Of course, little lamb." Malice wears his evil grin as he approaches with a bag of what looks like jerky and some trail mix and sits in front of Mia, when she reaches to grab the bags, Malice jerks them away. "Let me."

Pulling the bags in front of him he takes out some jerky, ripping a piece off and holding it to her mouth. "You can't be serious." She says in disbelief.

"Oh I am. Now open up baby." This time Mia does scowl but does as she's told.

Time seems to slow down as they sit there, Malice hand feeding Mia. Humiliation growing with each bite till tears are streaming down her face.

After popping the last bite into her mouth, he places the bag to the side. When she's finished chewing, he smiles in that way that sends a chill to her bones. "Now what do you say?"

Mia doesn't want to say it, to give him the satisfaction, so she looks away. Her blatant disobedience causes a growl from him, his hand grabbing her face. "Don't be an ungrateful little bitch. I could let you starve instead. Is that what you want?"

Mia shakes her head, eyes wide with fear. A triumphant smile on his face, Malice releases hers. "Good girl. Now say 'Thank you, Malice."

Mia stifles a sob, the trauma of her past forcing her into submission as a form of self preservation. "Thank you, Malice."

An appreciative growl follows, and he climbs on top of her. Before Mia can react, he licks a tear from her cheek, causing her to shudder in disgust. Repulsed by his touch, Mia tries to fight him off.

It's as if her strength is useless against him and he chuckles before grabbing her tightly by the throat and leaning down into her ear. "I kind of like it when you fight, it's actually quite the turn on." Mia whimpers when she feels the outline of Malice's hard cock as he grinds it hard against her sex.

His lips smash to hers, and when she denies him entrance his grip tightens on her throat cutting off her air supply. Her mouth falls open, trying to gasp for breath and he plunges his tongue in, thankfully loosening his grip enough for Mia to get oxygen to her lungs through her nose.

Pain shoots through her when she feels him twist her nipple through her bra, he pulls back in time to hear her cry out.

Malice hums his pleasure. "Pain is very sexy on you little lamb. I think we are going to have lots of fun while we wait for your mate."

Mia looks him dead in the eyes, fear still coursing through her, but determination to not break for him giving her enough strength to spit at him. "He's going to kill you."

Wiping the spit from his face, he licks it from his hand, then lifts it to smack Mia across the face. Between the wetness of his palm and the force he uses, the sting is sharp, leaving Mia's cheek burning.

Grabbing her hair painfully, he pulls Mia mere centimeters from his face. "He may try, but by the time I decide to let him find us, you will be so desperate for his rescue, it will consume him. A distracted wolf is the easiest to kill." He gloats. "Hold on to what strength you foolishly have left. Even being of magical descent won't stop me from breaking you."

He looks at Mia's surprised expression with a smug grin on his face. "You thought I didn't know?" he makes that tsk sound when he clicks his tongue. "I smelled your blood where he killed them. You're part fae... It's part of why I've decided to keep you as mine. Curious though, that you haven't used your powers yet. Do you even know how?"

Letting go of her hair, he pushes off of her when she doesn't answer. "Get some sleep. I want you rested for what I have planned for you tomorrow."

- - -

The smell of food causes Mia to stir. The small amount of food from yesterday leaving her stomach through the night to wake in the morning with it dull and empty.

Sitting up on the bed, she waits quietly for Malice to emerge from the kitchen. When he enters the room, saliva fills her mouth at the sight and smell of scrambled eggs and shredded hash browns.

Malice holds the plate just out of reach. "What do we say?"

Reminding herself she needs the strength she forces out the words. "Please Malice, may I eat?"

"Good girl." Mia swallows her humiliation as she takes the plate, needing desperately to eat. Not wanting to make herself sick, Mia takes her time. Savoring every bite.

Putting her plate down when she finishes, Mia speaks the words before he orders her, "Thank you, Malice."

He groans in response, "And how are you going to thank me little lamb." He gets up, walking over to Mia and brushes a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Reflexes kick in and Mia tries to pull away from his touch, but Malice grabs her hair before she can. "You really are a very sexy woman. And those lips of yours would look so delicious wrapped around my cock."

Taysamor
Taysamor
49 Followers