Striking the Heart of the Wolf Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breath gets caught in her throat and Mia shakes her head vigorously. "Please. No."

He flashes his wicked smile. "No? Maybe we'll work up to that. You're still a bit too willful." Malice regards her for a few moments before releasing her hair. "Lay down."

"Why? What are you going to do?" Mia's voice is shaky, she wraps her arms around herself defensively.

"Don't make me ask you again little lamb." The threat in his eyes is enough to make Mia comply. With no plan of escape yet she doesn't want to risk too much damage to her body.

The hunger in his eyes is evident as Malice looks over her body. "Good girl." The constant praise he uses for her makes Mia's stomach turn. It's nothing like what she feels when Jax praises her.

The bed shifts as he climbs in the bed and lays next to Mia on his side to face her. As he begins to drag his fingers up and down her exposed skin it takes all of her willpower not to recoil from his touch.

"Such a beautiful body." He says in approval. The lower his hand lazily travels, the higher the panic inside Mia rises, making it harder for her to breathe. When his hand reaches the band of her panties, every muscle in her body locks up.

Noticing her reaction Malice chuckles as his fingers tease the elastic, dragging the pads of his fingertips across the top on her mound.

"I wonder," he begins to push his hand down under the fabric, "if your pussy tastes as good as your blood smells."

Tears flow free and Mia gasps as Malice shoves two fingers inside her cunt. After a few pumps, he pulls the digits to his face then takes them in his mouth, sucking them clean. His eyes bore into her as he moaned his satisfaction at the taste of her.

When he's through with his tasting, he gently pulls Mia's face so that she is looking at him. "I'm no fool Mia, I can break you with pain alone. But when all is said and done, and I have taken Jax's pack, and territory I don't want an empty shell of a woman when I claim you too."

A shiver runs through Mia as his lips brush against hers. Malice's words against her mouth, though meant to be seductive, only feed her terror of him. "I can make you feel good too, Mia. I won't just break you with pain, I will tear you apart with pleasure."

Malice bites down on Mia's bottom lip, causing her to yelp. When he pulls back, he looks in her eyes, his grey eyes glowing silver and filled with lust. "You're going to cum for me Mia. That is how you will thank me." Sliding his body down hers he pulls her panties down her legs. "You are going to let me pleasure your sweet pussy for making you food to eat."

Depositing the panties on the floor, Malice moves between her legs his face inches from her pussy inhaling her scent then returning to her side. Mia's whole body is in turmoil, dread filling her at what she knows is about to happen and the knowledge there is nothing she can do to stop it. Shaking her head fiercely she begins to plead. "Malice, No. Pl..." her words are replaced with a cry when his hand comes down sharply against her cunt.

"Quiet little lamb, and don't move or the next one will be worse." Mia tries not to let him hear the sound of horror ready to spill from her mouth. Her mind races as she imagines herself anywhere but the bed she's in with her kidnapper. Instinctively, she flinches when Malice's thumb meets her clit. Her mind works in overdrive trying to block out what's happening, shame fills her heart as her body begins to respond to him.

"Look at me, Mia." Squeezing her eyes tighter she shakes her head. No, she can't face him when she's willing her traitorous body to stop its natural response to sexual stimulation. His fingers are gone and quickly replaced by another smack directly over her entrance.

"Ahhhh!" Mia cries as her eyes shoot open. As promised, that one was much harsher than the last.

Her eyes meet his and he smirks. "Good girl, I want you to watch who is making you feel good. I want you to look at me while you cum, so you know I'm the one who did it."

The gentle caress of his thumb against her clit and the fingers entering her pussy that was still aching from the slap makes Mia suck in a sharp breath through her teeth. Abandoning her clit for a moment, he smashes two fingers back into her cunt. The longer he uses his expert fingers to molest her sex, the wetter she feels herself getting. A steady flow of tears fall down her face as she watches his eyes while he pumps her slick entrance and rubs her clit, anger at the growing pleasure courses through her.

Mia uses her all her willpower to stifle any moans that threaten to be heard, fighting hard to control the sensations he is giving her. His tempo increases, his fingers hook to drag against the sweet spot inside her walls, the palm of his hand applying pressure to her clit as it rocks back and forth.

It's too much, she can't stop the climax that crashes through her, or the cries of pleasure that unwillingly fall from her lips.

Malice removes himself from her when her body stops shaking from the orgasm that he took from her. Her silent tears turning into uncontrollable sobs. Getting off the bed, Malice stands over her and plants a kiss on her head. "You did good little lamb. I'll be back for lunch."

- - -

Over the next couple days Malice leaves Mia alone in the cabin most of the time, coming in to feed her and take her to the bathroom to relieve herself or shower. Other than some groping and a few forced kisses, he doesn't force himself on her much. The choking and slapping haven't stopped when she talks back, or he isn't satisfied with something she does or doesn't do. And by the end of the current day, she is lost and vulnerable.

If only she could reach Jax the way he reaches his pack, maybe he could find her. With no other plan or hopes of escape, and her failure to travel to whatever plane the magical forest is in, Mia uses all her concentration and does her best to call out to him.

Jax

The sun is setting on the fourth day after Mia's abduction, and the pack still has no leads. Jax's growl grows to a roar in his anger. "Where did he fucking take her!"

His heart is racing, mind reeling as it plays all the different scenarios of what that asshole could be doing to her.

Then everything stops.

It's faint but he can feel her, not an exact location but at least a direction to follow.

"North, we need to go north, she's trying to reach out to me but it's no stronger than a sensation." His determination to find her takes over, and he heads towards her, not waiting for anyone else to join him.

Mia

Malice bursts through the door the next day, his most devilish smile across his face. "You clever girl, you figured out how to use some of those powers of yours." Before Mia can process what he said Malice is on top of her pinning her hands above her head, straddling her to keep her still and pulls something from his pocket. "Guess I'm going to have to keep you subdued for a while, it's not time yet."

At the sight of the needle Malice pulls from his pocket Mia begins to thrash trying to get out from under him, but he's too strong. Keeping one hand on her wrists to keep her in place, he holds the syringe close to his face, using his teeth to remove the cap. "Time to take a little nap baby." Mia lets out a pained cry as the needle is jabbed into her neck.

There are a few brief moments of consciousness, she is mildly aware they are outside, but has no idea how much time has passed. Every time her eyes flutter open it's more or less the same, trees flashing by, her body pressed up against another. She's on a vehicle, but she's never awake long enough to comprehend what kind.

Finally coming back into full awareness Mia's entire body aches. The ground beneath her is hard, dirt and leaves under the open sleeping bag she lays on. A thick blanket covering her still mostly naked body, helping to keep her body somewhat protected from the cold air. Her ankle is still shackled but looking up it's now chained to a tree. Even though she is conscious, Mia still feels a little loopy and unsteady.

"You're still on a mild sedative. I want you awake, but this should keep you from being able to link with him." His smirk is proud.

"How long have we been here." Mia can hear her slightly slurred speech.

Walking over to the fire, Malice scoops some food that is cooking over top onto a plate and makes his way over to Mia. "Two days. It's almost time. We had to move here sooner than expected, but no worries. The end result will be the same. I wanted us a little closer to home for this part."

Jax

"They were fucking here! I can smell her!" Jax growls as he throws a table across the room, shattering it to pieces. Russ follows him outside, keeping quiet while Jax works out his next plan of action. Inside Jonathan is still searching the cabin, looking for anything they can use to track them.

Lilly lands in front of Jax, dismounting her winged horse. Russ looks annoyed, Jax figures he's just bothered she didn't tell him. If he's being honest though, the whole thing is a tad absurd.

"A bit out in the open riding a flying horse don't you think?" Russ scoffs.

Lilly sighs at his attitude towards her. "No one can see me that I don't want to." She turns her attention to a seething Jax. "I felt her."

"Yeah well, she's fucking gone. He knew we were coming." The bark from the tree Jax's fist makes contact with splinters into pieces, leaving a dent in the trunk.

Unaffected by his outburst, Lilly continues. "He's using something to keep her mind closed off, I think we should stay close. Now that she knows to reach out with her mind, I'll be able to pick her up quickly if he lets his guard down. I suspect he's using a sedative, I just need her conscious enough."

"Yeah. And what's to stop him from sensing us again and moving her?" Jax snaps.

Undeterred by Jax's anger Lilly shares her thoughts. "So I know my mission for outside help was unsuccessful. But I think there's one more person I think we can ask for help. And she's been right under our nose the whole time."

"And who would that be." There is no patience in Jax's tone, and at this point he doesn't really care.

"Ms. Marie. She's a witch! She might know some sort of cloaking spell or have a potion we can use."

A little bit of hope at being able to get to Mia when they locate her seeps in. "Go get her, we'll set up camp here."

- - -

It doesn't take long to set up shop at the cabin, Jax and his men are used to living off the land, so what they have to work with is more than necessary.

There's a loud thump as Lilly's horse lands, and Jax turns to see her helping Ms. Marie off the giant beast. Giving herself a quick pat down, Marie straightens herself up, then looks up to see Jax walking towards her. That woman has an unnatural speed for someone her age because she throws her arms around Jax's neck in the blink of an eye.

She studies him as if looking for injury when she releases him. Satisfied that he looks unharmed she starts talking. "Oh, Jax you must be worried sick. I've been going out of my mind waiting for some kind of news. Thank goodness Lilly showed up, I'm eager to be able to help bring our girl home." Jax just smiles sweetly as the older woman rambles on as she does. "Anyways, Lilly told me your predicament, and I have just the thing!"

"I'm so glad to hear that Marie, what have you got for us?"

"A stealth potion. It only takes a few hours to make, and depending on how strong I make it, it can last up to forty-eight hours, concealing your presence to anyone or anything."

Jax pulls Marie into a hug. "You're a Saint Marie."

"No, just a witch dear." She chuckles as Jax releases her.

"What do you need?"

"Just a spot to set up. I brought everything I need, it's a good thing Magnis is so big, he carried all my supplies easily."

Mia

It's a new day in the woods, colder than the last day. Mia's mind is still foggy, altered by what ever drugs Malice is pumping into her system. Knowing that when she called Jax before it worked, she still holds on to hope. Still fighting the haze in her mind.

Malice left her be after lunch, sitting on the other side of the fire carving a small piece of wood. Laying down, Mia pretends she is trying to sleep, but having her eyes closed helps her picture the thick fog in her mind. Whatever powers she has are there, and the only way she can think to use them is to picture it--picture pushing through the dense clouds and reaching out to Jax.

Just as she's about to give up hope, she can see it, as if it were right in front of her. A small break of light in the darkness. A crack left open in her mind. Hopefully it's enough, it has to be. Mia channels all the strength she has left to push through that small opening, then exhaustion takes over. The blackness closes in again, and as Mia drifts off she prays that her call made it through somehow.

Jax

At the same time Lilly and Jax shoot up from their collective spots.

"Did you feel it?" Lilly looks at Jax.

Jax nods. "I heard her. I have a direction. They aren't far from the compound. We need to leave. Now."

"What are we waiting for then. Let's go get her." Russ chimes in from behind, Jonathan standing next to him.

Mia

Hands are roaming gently on her skin, rousing Mia from her sleep. For a moment she imagines it's Jax, a hum of appreciation coming from her lips.

When Malice speaks the dream shatters and reality smacks her in the face. "You know, seeing you out here like this, almost naked, surrounded by nature, it does things to me." The sensual tone in his voice only serves to make Mia's skin crawl.

Mia's eyes meet his. "And the way you touch me does things to me. It's nothing pleasant though." She bites out.

Malice chuckles. "I hope you keep some of that tenacity after I claim you." Mia cries out when Malice grabs her breast, squeezing hard, his nails digging into the flesh. "Your mind and body will be mine." The weight of him nearly crushes Mia as he moves on top of her body. When he forces her legs open to settle in between them, she doesn't have the strength to fight, the constant flow of drugs in her system has weakened her, making her body jello and compliant. It's been a while since her last dose, and as her mind clears, Mia wonders if that's intentional.

Even with his shirt off in the cold mountain air, the naked skin of his chest burns the exposed skin of hers. Small hands meet solid muscles as Mia tries to push back on his shoulders. Her body feels like putty as her legs are lifted by his large hands to pull her pussy closer against the hard outline of his cock. A deep growl comes from his chest as he grinds into her, making deep circular motions with his hips.

Leaning down to her ear he nips at her lobe with his teeth, then placing a kiss on it before whispering. "No more waiting to indulge in this beautiful flesh of yours any longer. The fight will be so much more fun knowing he's imaging me inside of you." In two swift movements the delicate fabric of the only clothing she had left are ripped away. "It's time to let him know where we are little lamb. Call to him while I take your body for mine."

Mia can't stop the tears as she cries out her pleas. "No. No. Malice. No. Please don't! Get off me!"

"Call to him Mia." Malice begins to unbutton his pants when a deep angry growl fills the air around them.

To her delight, Jax appears, in majestic wolf form. He's bigger than she remembers, his brown fur long and full, his golden eyes glowing in anger.

Malice stays in human form, goading her mate. "Glad you could join us, though you're a bit early. I see you brought a few friends."

Jax snorts as his glowing yellow eyes are locked in on Malice, his teeth bared in an angry snarl. "I suspect this is between us though." Malice Sighs then pushes off of her to stand up. "Well then, lets get to it."

Mia watches as he transforms, His fur a shorter black, his steel grey eyes glowing silver. Jax stays planted in his position, as the other wolf circles him, calculating his approach. Then it happens, Malice attacks. Jax responds instantly, meeting him in the air, back paws planted in the ground. He doesn't move an inch, as his opponent pushes forward, trying to gain the upper hand. Mia can only watch, as snarled teeth bite into flesh, huge paws with claws unsheathed cutting in to the other.

The scene in front of her is so intense she is only mildly aware of Lilly beside her, too enthralled with the battle to put her focus anywhere else.

In the blink of an eye Malice gets his footing and tackles Jax to the ground and begins to slash at his face and body, before moving in on his neck. As her fear for Jax consumed her, and her helplessness to save him causing her a mix of anger and frustration, she noticed something shift within her.

Roots begin to move above the ground around her. She feels them, as if they are an extension of her, a part of her. Turning her attention back to the fight, she wills them forward, using all her might, until they find the black wolfs back paws. Tightly, they wrap around his hind legs, and she pulls, feeling the resistance. It's slow and takes great effort, but he loses his hold, fighting against the roots. Taking advantage of his opponent's distraction, Jax gets up and goes on the offensive, jumping on Malice as he is being pulled on his back fighting angrily against the restraints.

So focused on holding on to the roots, she doesn't notice the other wolf approach. Mia doesn't react, she knows he's one of the pack.

Finally, Lilly's voice breaks through the chaos. "Mia, we have to get you out of here." Lilly answers Mia's confused expression. "I'll explain everything later, Jonathan is going to help get you back to the compound. Here put this on." Lilly hands Mia a hoodie and some sweatpants. Where did she even get those from? Mia wonders as she notices the giant horse from the corner of her eye. And when did that get here?

The grey wolf shifts and speaks reassuringly to Mia. She recognizes him, they have only met a few times in the last month. "Sorry about my appearance ma'am," As he stands naked beside her. "But we should get you out of these restraints."

Jonathan makes quick work to release her. Once she's free, Lilly and Jonathan begin giving her instructions as she dresses.

"I'm going to shift, I need you to get on my back and hold on to my neck. Hold on tight, we are going to be going pretty fast, it will be rough."

"But Jax, I have to help him." Mia pleads.

"He'll be fine, you gave him the leverage he needed. He can handle it from here." Jonathan assures her. Without giving her any time to argue further he shifts.

Lilly places a hand on her shoulder. "I'll be looking out for you from the sky. See you soon." When she gives one last glance back the roots have fallen, but Jax is still on the attack. Jonathan nudges her, and she does as he told her. Once in position, and holding on for dear life, he takes off.

Jax

Still on top of the other wolf Jax fights to keep his position, the wolf he heard Mia call "Malice" is stronger than his friends were. Trying to focus on the current situation, his mind is distracted with worry for Mia, giving the black wolf an opening to flip Jax over. It's a brief advantage, as Jax kicks him off and they fight each other for the upper hand.

Finally, Jonathan reaches out.

"We've made it to Zoey and Chris, she's safe." Jonathan assures him.

With his focus now completely on his opponent, Jax places all his force into his assault. Knocking the black wolf away, hard enough to disorient him, Jax pounces. They fight awhile longer, his adversary doing some serious damage to Jax's right shoulder and getting in a few good bites and deep slashes. In the end, Malice's strength does not meet his, and once Jax sees the opening he goes for it. The thud made when Jax hits the ground with Malice beneath him is loud. Without hesitation and a need to get this over with, Jax's teeth sink into the flesh of Malice's neck, and with one quick movement it's over. With disregard to his now dead opponent, Jax takes off. He needs to see Mia, see for himself that she is ok.