Striking while the Iron is Hot

Story Info
A Pokémon trainer finds a sensual desire in a large partner.
23.2k words
4.64
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

A female trainer finds herself in an awkward situation after realizing a lifelong friend has needs too. Only problem is he's a large and heavy steel beast who won't work with just anyone. Seeing it as her duty, she sets out to help him with his problems. Perhaps not exactly in the way she expected, but just maybe how she desired instead.

_

"C'mon guys," a toned young woman said. She looked back at the troop of creatures following her. "We're almost to the spring," she said over the orchestra of the forest. Her parade of Pokémon cheered in their respective tones. At the front of her companions was her sturdy metal man, Rex, an Aggron, who had taken up most of the supplies without a sweat. Second came her Meganium, Flora, who soldiered along with determination. Next was her Magneton, Jenny, who was... probably doing OK. Its beady eyes stared back without much fuss. Finally, coming up the rear was Carolyn, her fuzzy little bodyguard of a Lucario.

"Judith," a voice echoed inside the woman's mind, "are you speaking the truth this time?"

Judith leaned over to look at Carolyn. "It is, trust me. Reading a map can be hard sometimes, right Rex?" Her Aggron rumbled in what was probably agreement. "See, he agrees." Carolyn rolled her eyes. "Well, just ask Flora then. I'm sure she'll feel the springs."

"Flora is too chatty," Carolyn huffed. The Meganium chirped happily and rustled the flower around her neck. "She would talk my ears off before she got to the point."

"Then I guess you'll have to toughen up." Judith looked back at the path. It was a lone forest trail that was surrounded by deep foliage and life. Tracks of all shapes dotted the path, from humanoid footsteps to long wavy lines. The hiker felt a sense of connection and community by having added her own marks to the road. She smiled. The springs were just the cherry on the cake. A cake made out of mud and dirt. That's not to say she wasn't looking forward to it. Far from it. Her tanned skin had slowly become slick with sweat, and the smothering humidity did little to help the matter. "Forward!" she cheered, raising her fist in excitement.

The path had widened ever so slightly and became harder and flatter. The gentle sound of rushing water could be barely heard past the cacophony of the forest. The track had finally begun to take its toll on Judith, so the sweet sounds of relaxation only pushed her harder. She gave another glance back at her partners. They seemed hardly even moved by their trek. Rather, they looked like they were on a casual stroll. Were it not for some of the dirt that marked their hides, she wouldn't have even guessed they started the trip at all. She couldn't have been more jealous.

The sound of water grew, and with it, Judith's desire to flop over and relax. Flora began chirping in unmistakable excitement. Judith looked back. "Almost there, huh?" The Meganium nodded happily and added a few more chirps. "See, I told you we were almost there, Carolyn." She could feel her body fall down with every step.

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"I could put your back in your ball, if you like," Judith replied. "You can just sit out while we enjoy a niiiiice looooong bath."

"I'll continue on the path," Carolyn grumbled.

It wasn't long before the first glimpse of the spring came into view. It was a rocky area with a pool of crystal clear water in the center, fed by a few loud streams pouring from higher up in the forest. The trees cupped the area, still adding a sense of privacy. A green blur sped past Judith, happily squeaking all the way, then dived into the pool. "Someone's happy to get some relaxation!" she yelled over the roar of water. She turned to look at Carolyn, who had sauntered up to her. "Oh, go on now, I know you want to." Judith motioned over to the pool with her head. The Lucario quickly sped off, then calmly stopped at the water's edge before easing in. "You too, big guy." She patted Rex with a smile. He rumbled again, carefully removed his luggage, and lumbered off.

Jenny was the last of her group. It silently hovered nearby, staring at Judith with all three of its eyes. "Mind helping me set up camp?" It hummed and zipped into place, picking up whatever its magnets could attract. "How's that spot look?" She pointed off to an area not far from the springs, but distant enough not to get splashed. Jenny hummed again. "I know how to pick 'em, eh?" She smiled and gathered the rest of the supplies, then walked alongside the Magneton to their spot. Judith glanced at the spring just to make sure everyone was OK. The Pokémon all had split off into their own areas. Rex had settled along the edge of the pool, and was seemingly relaxing. Flora romped in the water excitedly, sending it splashing about. Carolyn did much of the same in her own way, by doing laps in the water.

Jenny and Judith started laying everything out. Erecting a small tent, setting out a little picnic area with chairs, and conveniently piling the food. "We make a great team!" Hum. She tossed her hat onto the ground and pulled her shirt over her head, dropping it next to the headgear. The warm mist coming off of the springs was heavenly on her weary body. She considered pulling off her sports bra to soak in just a tiny bit more, but figured it would be best to keep her decency until she actually started to bathe. "Sorry you can't come in." Hum. Jenny spun in a circle.

The last touches to the camp were a large, heavy blanket and a sleeping bag for Judith. "Phew. That's just about everything." She set her hands on her hips and admired her little home away from home. "What do you think, Jenny? I think it's great!" It turned to face the camp. Hum. "Glad you agree." She turned to look back at the pool. It glistened under the sunlight, every little ripple in the water almost begging her to jump in. She furrowed her brow and looked back to Jenny. "You wouldn't mind if I went in, would you?" The Magneton buzzed. "Great, thanks!" She leaned forward and pet one of its 'heads'. "We won't be long." Judith quickly dropped her knapsack and scrounged through it, picking up all the necessary objects for a bath. She rushed over to the pool and dropped all of her supplies on the rocky beach.

"Hope you guys didn't take all the hot water!" Judith yelled. She pulled her sports bra off, inadvertently shivering as the mist hit her bare skin. She folded up the garment next to her pile, then went to work removing the rest of her clothing. Her boots clattered to the ground, soon joined by socks laid over them. Folded up pants were shoved under her boots to keep them secure. Judith hooked her fingers into her underwear and hesitated a moment before pulling free and stepping out of them. Another shiver ran through her. There was an inherent excitement to nudity out in the wild. She dipped her foot into the water and instantly relaxed. The warmth of the water was absorbing, the perfect temperature after the climb. "Oh, almost forgot." The woman pulled her hair tie free, letting her shoulder length black hair drop. She submerged her body into the water, relishing the warmth washing over her. A long sigh escaped her lips.

After taking a few seconds to relax, Judith pulled a scrubbing brush from the pile on the shore. "Alright, who's up for a wash?" She waved it about. Carolyn glanced over briefly before returning to her endless laps. "Is that a no?"

"I can wash myself," the Lucario replied instantly. It was odd to hear such a soft voice over the rush of water, but that's simply how it was for psychics. Was she a psychic? Judith shook her head and looked over to her next Pokémon. Flora continued to splash about, using her extended vines to chop up more of the water. "How about you, Flora?" She shook the brush. Flora chirped and doggy paddled over in a rush, sending more water every which way. The woman giggled and tried in vain to protect herself from the onslaught. "Alright, let's see the damage."

Judith took hold of her Meganium and ran her hands over her. Flora rustled with excitement and nuzzled up against the woman. "How is it my bustling girl only got her feet dirty?" She vigorously scrubbed the Pokémon, letting all the dirt flow away in the current. Once she was satisfied with her job, she patted the animal's head and sent her on her way. "Are you sure you don't want a scrub, Carolyn? Flora loved it!" No response. "Alright, Ms. Grumpy." She gave an exaggerated shrug and turned to her last traveling partner, Rex. Judith stretched and waded over to the gentle giant, feeling every little current run over her body. He seemed busy cleaning his front, but he was turned away from her.

"How's my rumbly boy?" Judith cooed. She hugged his back just as he let out a low growl. The deep vibrations ran through her, causing her to giggle. "That tickles!" He let out another grumble. "How about a quick scrub? It's the least I can do after you carried all our stuff!" No response. "Let me just start with your back." She started rigorously scrubbing at his metal hide, causing him to squirm. "Do you like that?" she asked with a smile. It was fun to clean him, kind of like washing a car and watching it shine, but instead it was a large friend. "Did you have fun today? I liked the walk up." He gave a small nod, which was hard to see with his size and at her angle. "Believe me, it'll be more fun on the way down. The morning sun is going to look wonderful through those trees. You will too! Being all bright and shiny!" She ran a hand across one of his armored plates. Squeaky clean.

Judith continued to scrub away at Rex, shaking loose all the dirt and grime that had gotten in all of the little cracks and ridges on his body. He was starting to really glimmer now. "This reminds me when we used to take baths together, when you were just an itty bitty Aron!" She smiled at the thought. It was hard to think he used to be so small. Now he was a big boy that could topple trees if he wanted to. That didn't stop her from treating him as if he were no bigger than a foot tall, though. He was still that gentle little thing she knew all those years ago. "Alright, I think it's time we moved to your front. I want you to shine from every angle." She gave him a pat. Rex groaned and shifted on the spot. "Oh, don't be like that. I'll be quick." Not waiting for his permission, Judith circled around to his front. "There's my Rex." She gave him a quick hug, then quickly went to work again. Rex made no further protests, but did seem somewhat uncomfortable.

Up and down his chest, over his belly, and even washing deep down there. Cleanliness was important, especially in such important areas. Rex gave a small hiss. "I know, it's embarrassing, but--" Judith was cut short as something bumped up against her hand. "But." She glanced down. A pinkish length stared back at her. In mere seconds a spurt of gooey warmth landed across her face. Fortunately her reflexes were quick and she managed to close an eye as it slowly dribbled down her face, across her neck, and down her chest. It was intensely warm and thick, causing her to slightly shudder unconsciously. The woman wasn't entirely sure what happened for a moment, but it quickly clicked into place. Curiously, she reached out and dabbed some of the sticky substance, watching it coat her fingers. Semen. Quite a hefty amount of it as well. "Uhm," Judith started. Her mind stumbled, trying to figure out how best to react.

Judith's mind was still in a daze. The tapered erection in front of her quietly disappeared back into Rex's body with a groan from him. A small amount of semen pooled out from where it tucked away, causing a bubbly mess in the water. "So you were uhm." The word completely disappeared from her mind for a second. "Masturbating." Rex clasped his hands together and backed away from her. "No, no, it's fine." Her eyes tugged away from her Aggron's loins and she looked up at him, causing more of his semen to dribble down her body. It wasn't exactly fine, but it was clear Rex was already embarrassed enough. "It was my fault. I should have realized..." Should she have? The thought never would have even occurred to her. Rex groaned again and covered his eyes. Judith wondered for a moment if that meant he was going to shoot another load. Nothing came. "Let me go... wash off."

There wasn't much that Judith could think about other than being covered in such a mess. She wasn't mad, rather completely baffled. Not once would she have ever considered her Rex had any needs like that, but of course he did. He was a living thing, after all. The sticky woman continued wading through the water, feeling ever more odd as she left a mess in her wake. She considered wiping it away from her face first, but didn't want any more of it on her hands. Right. She sidled up to her supplies and pulled a towel free. Firm wipes and copious amounts of water helped to remove some of it, but it was surprisingly stubborn. She was happy the water was warm, otherwise it might've been even harder to wipe away. Judith held up the towel. A harsh salty scent hit her, and she quickly tossed it back onto land. "Like it never even happened." She sighed and turned back to the pool.

Flora continued to romp. Carolyn continued her water exercises. Judith glanced over at her campsite. Jenny continued to... stare. She swallowed a lump in her throat and headed back toward Rex, who had begun inching away from everyone else. "Hey there, buddy. You feeling OK?" Rex looked away and let out a low hiss. "Don't feel bad. I'm not mad, and no one else noticed." I think. "We can talk about it after dinner. Would you like some dinner?" She pat his arm. "I brought some extra pyrite chunks for you!" His eyes shifted over to her. "That's it. We'll sit around and have a nice little meal. C'mon big guy." She gave another reassuring pat. He rumbled and nodded, but still wouldn't entirely face her. "Alright everyone, when you're ready we'll start dinner!" Judith shouted back at her compatriots.

_

After drying off and redressing, Judith set up an electric pot for cooking stew in and knelt next to it. The rest of her troop had gathered atop the picnic blanket, buzzing, chirping, mumbling and groaning to each other. "Jenny, could we get this started?" She produced a pair of jumper cables and snapped them open and closed. The Magneton hummed and hovered over and presented one of its magnets for attachment. Judith clipped them into place and attached them back to her electric pot. "Perfect, thank you! Rex, if you would?" The Aggron rumbled and picked up a can of stew, then stomped over to the pot. With some effort, he peeled off the label of the can and tore its top off with his jaws. "Awesome!" Judith took the can and poured it into the pot. "Here you go." She handed it back to Rex, who swiftly devoured it with a loud crunch while wandering back to his spot. "Stew's started, guys, settle in."

The stew quickly started to bubble and Judith began to stir it. She looked around at her surroundings. Night had begun to blanket the forest, making it seem even more endless and mysterious. The relaxing sounds of bugs buzzing and birds cawing echoed around her. She hummed happily. This was the perfect trip. She looked back at her group. And what better a way to spend it than with friends? Sure, it might have been weird that they were all Pokémon, but they were probably better than most human companions. Her eyes landed on Rex. Instantly her thoughts turned to their incident at the bath, despite her protests. Just forget it, she told herself. Nobody would remember it in a day, she continued. But her thoughts lingered. It somewhat shattered her view of him. Not negatively. She could never be truly mad at him, but the sudden realization of his salacious activities hit her fairly bluntly.

Jenny loudly buzzed, shaking Judith out of her thoughts. "Sorry, sorry. I need to stay focused, I know." She returned to stirring. What would she say to him afterward? Should she even bother with a talk? How could she even help her with his problem? At his size? Not to mention his other size. She let out a puff of air. It was hard to think that thing could fit in anyone. It was a wonder it even fit back into himself. Jenny buzzed again. "Sorry!" Judith shook her head and restarted her stirring. Stop thinking about it. Food now.

After repetitive stirring that seemed to take forever, Jenny hummed, prompting Judith to detach it from the cables. "Think that's good enough, then?" Jenny spun. "You're the chef after all. Thanks again, Jenny." The Magneton hummed and returned to the group. The trainer scrounged about in her supplies and pulled free some bowls, a ladle, and some kitchenware for herself. "Alright everyone, the wait is over!" Judith filled some bowls and handed them off to her more organic Pokémon. One for Rex, one set on the ground for Flora, and one for Carolyn. Finally she took a portion for herself and sat down.

"Ahem," Carolyn radiated.

"Hm?" Judith hummed, halfway through a spoonful of stew.

"A spoon?" The Lucario looked at her bowl and back at Judith.

"Oh, excuse me." She giggled and retrieved a spoon for her. "Here you go."

"Thank you." Carolyn nodded and daintily began to pick away at her meal.

"Well? Did it turn out good?" The group gave a mumbling of agreement and returned to their meals. "Great." Judith continued with her meal, slurping up the last of it. She set her bowl aside and moved back to their food pile to retrieve a little bag of jingling metallic cubes. "Hey, Rex." The Aggron looked up from his freshly empty bowl. "Some Pyrite for you!" She shook the bag and walked up to him. He excitedly wriggled on the spot, slapping his tail against the ground. Judith pulled a cube free. "Say 'ah'!" He groaned and opened his mouth. With a swing of the arm, she tossed the cube into his mouth. Quickly he snapped his mouth shut and chewed on the apparently tasty morsel. She paused for a moment. He didn't seem all too bothered right now. Good. "What about you, Carolyn?"

Carolyn looked up from licking her bowl clean. "No, thank you. I'm not partial to cuboids," she replied softly. She quietly returned to licking the bowl. Her spoon had been discarded on the fabric below.

"Suit yourself." Judith pulled out another cube and looked at it. Should probably set aside a few more for when she has the talk, she figured. Her attention moved back to her troop, landing on her Meganium. Flora certainly was enjoying herself, judging by the spattering of food around her mouth. At least someone was definitely appreciating her simple cooking. "We'll head off to bed when you've all got your fill."

_

Judith rolled out her sleeping bag and tossed it into the tent. Just outside of it she laid out the heavy blanket, underneath a short awning that stuck out of the tent. She had to stop herself from admiring the whole set up, since it had cost more than a pretty penny. It was more than worth it, though, being able to see all of her Pokémon snuggle up to one another. And in some cases, she joined the pile.

"Everything is ready," Judith said to the group. They all ambled over, doing their various stretches and yawns. "Ah, hey Rex." The Aggron stopped in his tracks. "How about we head out and see if we can find you any tasty rocks, huh?" Rex tilted his head, but eventually nodded. "Alright, everyone, we'll be right back!" She walked off with her rumbling Aggron in tow.

The pair had made some progress into the woods, not far from the camp, but comfortably distant enough to spring the embarrassing topic on Rex. He had begun picking through some cracked rocks that had been split by invading tree roots. Judith awkwardly stood by, just waiting for Rex to make his choice. Thoughts flowed through her head. How would she even approach such a topic? Her hands tangled themselves repeatedly as she went over what she would say. How do you breach something like 'I understand you're not getting sexual gratification'? Judith sighed. She was over-complicating it.