Striking while the Iron is Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You probably should, though," Judith said with an awkward chuckle. She rubbed her neck.

"Considering what you've been through and your, let's say, less than successful attempts, I cannot blame you." While her words were kind, Judith still didn't want to hear it, not that she would say it. "I know you must hate this, so I'll simply cut it short. No judgement."

"Well, thank you. That definitely helps." She leaned forward and gave her fuzzy friend a hug, paying mind to avoid her chest spike.

"OK, OK, you're welcome," Carolyn said. An edge of fluster was in her tone. Judith pulled away, happy she could return a bit of embarrassment to the Lucario. "That was a little much."

"It was." Judith nodded with a stupid grin.

"I suppose I'll make my leave now. It's almost time for bed." She turned around and paused. "Oh, and you should pay Rex a visit. He's been talking about you an awful lot."

"Really?" A twinge of excitement rose up in her voice.

"Really. It would mean a lot to him, in more ways than one, I imagine." Carolyn waved and sauntered out of the room, leaving Judith to her thoughts.

Now would be a perfect time to spend time with him, right? After she confessed her ridiculous love? Judith clasped her hands together. Just to clear the air and make sure he knew how she felt properly. She gripped her hands tightly together as her thoughts started to wander. Being so close to him in such a comfortable embrace was all that she really needed. Her eyes settled on the dresser near her bed. She would have to look presentable first, of course. Only the best for her king. Having made up her mind, Judith gently picked up the statue and brought it to the dresser, admiring the lovely bit of art all the way. She then set it atop the piece of furniture for all to see.

With that done, she started rummaging about her clothing, quickly eliminating anything she deemed not presentable. While she may have looked for something 'sexy' she wasn't sure what Rex even considered arousing. Still, she set aside some clothes that might've caught the male gaze, as hard as that was. Most of her clothes were tank tops, sports bras, shorts, and other bits of cloth made for messing about in the woods. For once she realized how limited and unappealing her fashion was. She pulled open her underwear drawer. Boxers as far as the eye could see, with some bland panties buried in-between. Not yet admitting defeat at her lack of style, she moved over to her closet for any semblance of hope. Jackets, vests, and various safety equipment materials like helmets and knee pads were inside. Maybe that's what Rex would like, the armored look. She seriously considered it for a moment, hefting up the helmet. They sort of looked like shiny armor plates, didn't they? Her eyes narrowed. "That's not happening."

Judith eventually settled on a loose fitting t-shirt and panties. She didn't usually wear shorts to bed anyways. It was the perfect mix of casual and appealing, or so she thought anyways. She looked down at herself. Maybe she was trying too hard. There was no guarantee Rex would be interested in the first place, and she was pursuing him in an odd mix of both feeling the need to help him and love. Right now, all he wanted to do was see her, and that's all it had to be. Judith pulled a blanket from her bed and left her room, shutting the lights off in the process.

The sun had completely set by now, bathing the house in a dark bluish hue. The only sounds she could hear were her steps on the floor. It was quite peaceful, almost making her want to return right back to her warm bed. She walked past the guest bedroom, which was turned into a room for her smaller Pokemon. Peering in, she found all three of them snuggled up on the large beanbag chair inside, leaving the bed provided untouched. Judith couldn't quite make them out in this light, but they appeared at peace. She couldn't help but smile at the cute display, and continued on through the house onward to her target. The interior garage door was open as usual. It was nearly pitch black inside aside from slats of light coming from the large garage door. What little light there was cascaded down onto Rex, causing his metal hide to shine. Judith could see his body rise and fall with every breath. There was always something so majestic about Rex, as cute as he was.

A rumble came from the darkness. "Rex?" Judith whispered, trying to make out more of his figure in the dark. A shadow moved up to her and enveloped her in a hug. "Good to see you too." She gave him a pat and nuzzled into his chest. Her eyes slowly began adjusting to the darkness, allowing to make out more and more of him. "I know I haven't seen you since we arrived, so I thought I could spend the night. You know, like we used to do?" Rex pulled away from her and honked. Judith giggled at his joy. He quickly moved back to the center of the room and settled in, then patted the ground next to him. "Oh, thank you!" Instantly she took up his offer, easing into his side.

The garage was reworked to be somewhat of a bedroom for Rex, and was fairly bare as a result aside from some modifications for him. Shelves were put in place, allowing him to adorn his room with pretty gems and rocks. A poorly installed sink hung from the wall, made with love and prayers from Judith herself. The light switch had been replaced with larger buttons made for equally large claws. To add to its homeliness, a large carpet had been placed under Rex's blanket to give him some comfort as much as he insisted against it.

Judith looked up at Rex. "You know, we should put a biiiig TV in here, then we can all watch movies together." Rex rumbled and gave a nod. "Sorry I didn't visit you earlier, I was kind of... not in the best mood." He looked down at her. The night light caught the glimmer of his blue eyes. Gosh, why did he have to be so cute? "Not because of you." He gently touched her bandages with a small whine. "No, not those either. They're fine now." His large hand settled on the side of her torso, bringing her closer to him. "Thanks again, my big guy." She kissed his belly, prompting a rumble from him. The vibrations ran through her body, causing her to shiver with delight.

The two sat there in silence, nearly arm in arm despite the size difference. Judith laid her head on Rex, allowing her to hear his deep, heavy breaths. "This is nice," she hummed. Rex responded with his own hum. Judith melted at the sensation as it flowed through her. He might've had a hard exterior, but the experience was soft and heavenly. She gently massaged his side, enjoying the moment immensely. A content sigh left her mouth. "I don't know why we didn't do this before." She pulled her blanket over her body and snuggled further into his large, welcoming form. "This is better than any bed," Judith said with a yawn. "But I don't want to go to sleep just yet. How about you?" Rex shook his head, then brought his other hand around to embrace her. "I'm happy you agree." A hot breath came from Rex, blowing past her hair and across her skin.

"I know I kinda messed up with my plan, but I'm not the slightest bit sad. I know I'm not as hard as another Aggron, but I hope I'll do for now." Rex held her tighter, his claws careful to avoid her bandages. He shifted toward her and braced her back, easing her down with him as he lay down on his side. A soft rub started at her back, going up and down the arch of her body. Rex started a soft humming. She almost protested upon hearing the calming song, its melody pulling her eyes shut, but it was too cute to stop. Judith joined along with the tune. It barely helped her stay awake, keeping her mind occupied. Slowly, her eyes came to a close. Judith told herself she would stay awake, her slurring thoughts doing little to convince herself.

_

Judith stirred from sleep, though kept her eyes shut. Something pushed up against her back. Folded blankets, she figured. Lazily she brought a hand to the disturbance and patted it down, trying to flatten it out. When that failed, she started pushing back against it. The problem persisted, indeed it started to feel even more apparent. Judith flipped onto her other side, then pushed against the annoyance. A groan came from Rex, causing Judith to open her eyes. "Everything OK?" she mumbled. Another groan came. She glanced down. It was dark, but she recognized the familiar sight. Rex's large erection twitched. He shifted backward. Quickly she pulled her hands back in embarrassment. "Oh-- Oh gosh, sorry. I didn't..." Her eyes were glued to his member, muddling her thoughts. She almost expected a shot of semen, but none came. Rex brought his hands in front of his erection, poorly hiding it from sight. "No need to be embarrassed. I just, you know, was caught off guard for a second. Very... caught off guard." All of her thoughts crashed as she glanced at it again. Every little naughty idea came rushing back to the forefront of her mind.

"Do you mind if I, you know, t--touch it? I mean, only if you want, I'm not going to-- you know-- it's up to you." Her heart started hammering at the thought. Rex had as much of an uneasy expression as his face would allow. A mixture of embarrassment and shame. "It's just I know that-- you-- you-- had some trouble with this and... I just... want to make you happy." Rex looked away for a moment before slowly pulling his hands away, presenting his throbbing length. "Are you sure? I don't want to if you don't want to." She wanted to pounce on it and make him as happy as she possibly could -- as hard as she could -- but made sure he accepted her nervous proposition first. He turned back to her and gave a shaky nod.

Judith restrained herself from speeding forward, placing her hands carefully on his penis. Instantly she was hit was an immense warmth coming from him. His erection was slick, engorged, and tense, twitching at the mere presence of her hands. It was nothing like that ridiculous toy. Not wanting to merely sit there and embarrass Rex, Judith started a steady pace with both her hands on top of one another. Rex let out a groan, bringing with it a hot, heavy breath. "Is it good, then?" Judith asked, her eyes still trained on his penis. He gave another rumbling groan. She watched with intense interest as his alien erection pulsed in her hand. She started to speed up the pace conservatively. While she did want him to enjoy himself, she also wanted to enjoy every bit of his pleasure. The way he shuddered as she hit his base, then brought her hands all the way up to the tip where he gave a shaky rumble. Every second of it was utter delight.

"Um, I know this isn't the best time to ask"--she pumped him a few more times--"but could I... could I ask what you were thinking about when you did this yourself?" Rex's hand came into view. It balled into a fist a few times before it shakily tapped on Judith's chest. Her ears started to burn once the revelation hit her. It was her? Her the whole time? She let out a laugh or two at the thought. It filled her with an excited happiness. "Thank you. Uhm,"--she let out a humming laugh--"I'm flattered." She sat upright, now kneeling, to speed up her jerking. Her hands were drenched in his natural lubrication. There may have also been some pre-cum mixed in, but Judith was too giddy to tell. Rex's eyes fluttered while his mouth quivered with every sound he made. She had to do something even better for him. It was her responsibility as a trainer after all.

Licking her lips, Judith leaned down and placed her mouth on the head of his penis. It was intensely salty, not quite what she expected for her first blowjob. That wouldn't dissuade her one bit. She looked up to gauge Rex's response. His hand hovered hesitantly around her head. Even in the depths of ecstasy he was so considerate. Freeing a hand from his shaft, she tugged his indecisive hand, giving him all the permission he needed. It landed on the back of her head, only just barely pushing her forward in time with her bobbing. Judith was doing a good job by her measure, so she tried to improve the experience. Her tongue pushed against the tip of his erection, running over his urethra and around its head. Rex breathed hotly, the warm air caused goosebumps to prickle up across her body.

The air was no doubt cool, but the combined excitement and bodily heat from Rex was causing her to sweat. Reluctantly she pulled back from the head. The Aggron groaned shakily in what she assumed was disappointment. "Just a second, big guy," she said. A trail of spittle ran down her chin. Judith took a moment to appreciate the situation and her handiwork, then pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it to the side without care. Fortunately she had gone without a bra, allowing the full force of the air to cool her down.

"Phew." She looked down at herself, then over at Rex's pink treat. Another idea started to form in her mind. "Hey. Roll over a little for me." Rex quickly obeyed, shifting onto his back. Judith moved between his legs and lay atop his erection, settling it between her modest breasts. She sighed as his heat radiated through her chest. Once she settled into the new position, she tried to move up and down, performing a crude titjob. Considering the difference in size, it was more like a body job.

What amounts of pornography she had seen and crudely copied apparently paid off. Rex reacted just as pleasantly as he did with her fellatio, though maybe he was being polite. She giggled at the thought and continued her work. The head of his penis occasionally bumped into her chin, so she decided to take a quick lick at it every time it came up. Whenever she managed to hit it, Rex would let out an adorable squeak, making it all the more fun.

Judith might have been enjoying herself far more than Rex was. It was so relaxing to be with him, like this. Free of any embarrassment or nerves. His deep growls of pleasure had only grown in intensity since she started. She stopped her rubbing and leaned down to take his head again, giving it a round of swirls with her tongue. Rex silently shook. Judith looked up to see his head fall back. His hips bucked, and he unloaded a shot of semen into her mouth. It spilled out the sides of her mouth, dribbling down his erection. Judith pulled back, just in time for the next shot to barely miss her. Instead, it landed across his stomach in a large swathe.

The trainer paused, feeling his cum settle in her mouth. She sampled some of the sticky substance. Aside from the overwhelming taste of salt, which caused her to flinch, a hint of a metallic taste lingered in his seed. Not wanting to disappoint him, she took a preparatory breath and she swallowed the rest. It was nearly intoxicating, feeling it dribble down her throat. She looked for something to clean the rest of it off of her as it trailed down her chin. The blanket she brought was the closest fabric. With a shrug she wiped herself down with it, figuring they could just share his blanket.

Rex still held his head back, but had broken his silence with breathy groans. His erection lingered, still oozing from the tip. Judith went to work cleaning him, gently rubbing him down with the blanket. Once she was satisfied with her cleaning work, she moved up to the side of his head and nuzzled against him. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. There was a sense of accomplishment bringing a big guy like him to orgasm, as silly as it felt.

Judith noticed a growing dampness in her panties. Might as well get rid of those too. She slid them off and tossed it at her discarded shirt. The cool air hit her groin, causing a tingle of delight. Rex eased onto his side, facing Judith. "Hey there," she whispered. She couldn't resist another kiss, planting it squarely on his nose. He smiled and rubbed noses with her, being careful enough to avoid poking her with the sharper bits of his head. "Happy you enjoyed it." His eyes looked down and then back up. Maybe he was enjoying her body, maybe he wasn't. Either way, being nude in front of him was a slight thrill.

Rex tapped on himself, then on Judith. "You want to do something else?" He nodded and tapped on Judith again. "Something for... me?" Her heart fluttered at the thought. "You don't need to do that, really." Despite her response, she was curious what he could offer. His exterior was hard and sharp. It was the juicy fruit inside of him that needed all the attention. She looked down to see his cock still at attention. It hovered agonizingly close to her shins, nearly gracing her skin. She wanted to touch it again, but restrained herself for him to make the next move.

The Aggron opened his mouth, presenting his large, pink tongue. "Oh. Gosh." It required no stretch of the imagination to realize what he was suggesting. Any pretense of being humble was thrown out the window as she pictured that prodding at her nether region. "Are you, uhm, sure?" Rex nodded again. Being the more nimble of the two, Judith moved into position near his head and shyly spread her legs wide for him. He wasted no time rolling onto his stomach and inching forward. A hot breath hit her loins, causing her to shiver.

Rex's wet appendage prodded against Judith's clitoris, forcing another shudder out of her and a small moan. For a few brief moments he lingered there, merely letting his tongue push into her. She desperately wanted to goad him on, but held her tongue. This was his gift and she would enjoy it at his pace. Slowly, his tongue came down, sliding past her folds. Pleasure ran up and down her spine. A mixture of his spittle and her fluids ran down her thighs. The little tickling droplets added more sparks of pleasure. She had to stop herself from grinding up against his tongue.

It wasn't long before Rex picked up a steady pace of licking. Judith's breathing sped up along with it, reaching a peak at every pass of her button. His arms wrapped around her legs, forcing more of his tongue against her. Whether it was sheer volume or skill, she didn't particularly care. All that was on her mind was his bumpy tongue as it pleased every inch of her groin.

Judith couldn't help herself much longer. She started to gyrate against his tongue, adding that much more friction to his licking. Moans, gasps, and all the little titters fell from her lips. They grew in intensity with every passing second. Rex's motions weren't any more vigorous or quick, but Judith fell into the ecstasy of the moment. Her excitement was spurred on by the scenario. Being eaten out by her large metal partner put a fire in her body she couldn't escape. She squirmed and shook. Each movement only added to her pleasure.

At a certain point, Judith simply couldn't take it. Her thighs squeezed Rex's head as his tongue pushed back up against her hood. She gasped and shook as an orgasm wracked her body. "F-- F-- Fuck!" she stuttered. Her hips wildly jerked in rapture, trying to amplify the pleasure in tune with her orgasm. She gave one more squeeze and eased back onto the carpet. All she could feel was the gentle pulses of pleasure that washed over her and her heart that seemed desperate to escape her chest. "Fuck," she groaned again.

Rex carefully pulled away from Judith. She barely paid his departure any mind. What few conscious thoughts she had were latched onto the lingering sensations of his tongue. Slight disappointment simmered to the surface as she began to think about it dipping into her depths. Her eyes lazily drifted downward to his groin. After all their pleasure, he still stood erect. Before it might have been imposing, but now, after a sampling of their carnal experiences, it couldn't have been more arousing.

When Judith came around, she found Rex right next to her as if nothing had ever happened. He draped an arm across her back, bringing her into a loose embrace. She rubbed her legs together, vainly trying to recreate those lovely sensations from before. "I guess I should thank you for that one." A pleasing rumble emanated from him. "So, thank you." She planted a kiss on his neck and relaxed into his side. Rex's calm breathing helped to ease her excited heart. However, a poke against her legs quickly restarted her exhilaration. She didn't look at it, but she knew it was there. His large erection, aching for attention. Now was not the time, she thought to herself, trying to ease her body. It was hard to ignore the thing that essentially kick-started this whole situation, though. Even moreso with the experience she had with her now useless purchase. The embarrassing purchase. She buried her head into his side.