Strip Club Backroom Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Laura, but you don't have to sacrifice your time and money," I said to my friend.

"It's alright if you could just let me occasionally use the apartment when you're not there," she said to me. "I have a special friend I'd like to be alone with," she added with a grin.

"I thought everything was great with you and Bill," I assumed.

"It is," she responded. "I love Bill and he's a great father. He's alright in bed but I am craving another guy I'd like to have sex with."

"So, what do you think Bryan?" I asked turning my attention back to the object of my sexual desire. "You could stop over every morning before work and we could have fun, more fun than we can have in a car," I pleaded suggestively.

"It seems like an offer I'd be a fool to refuse," Bryan said.

"Yippy," I shrieked.

"Let's all go to the back for your first free dances," Laura directed. "Think you can handle the two of us at once?" she teased Bryan.

*****Bryan

I actually came in my pants that evening with Laura and Jessica. I wasn't sure I made a rational decision but I was now committed to following through. It was exciting and scary all at once. The apartment was leased in both Jessica's and my name. I posed as her uncle and guaranteed the monthly payment.

I made an excuse that I was going to help a friend move with my pick-up truck Saturday. I've done things like that before so my wife was suspicious at all. I met Jessica at the small one bedroom apartment near the community college where she was going to begin attending nursing school in a couple of weeks. We went on a quest to find cheap used furniture. I insisted, though, that the mattress needed to be new.

By early afternoon we had the apartment furnished. All we needed to do then was buy some sheets, a shower curtain, a few towels and other household supplies. At the grocery store I picked up a six-pack of beer for myself and a bottle of wine for Jessica. We had a couple of hours to relax before I was expected home.

"I feel a little grubby from all that work," Jessica said. "Let's take a shower," she suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea," I replied.

I had seen Jessica practically naked many times at the strip club but seeing her in this setting was different. She took her clothes off nonchalantly, like a normal person, not to entertain in a sexually charged atmosphere. In full light I could see her pale skin adorned by her long light red hair spilling over her shoulders.

"Quit staring at me and get undressed," she chided me. "You act like you've never see me naked before."

"Not like this I haven't," I told her sincerely.

I undressed and we both got in the shower once the water was tempered. I rubbed the body wash all over Jessica's young frame. My cock became erect even before she touched me there with the thought that I was going to fulfill my fantasy of having this young woman cum profusely all over my face. Jessica was soon on her knees licking my balls.

"I've never seen a man manscaped before," she said while the water was splashing on our naked bodies. "I've never actually seen a real man before. The guys I'd been with in high school were boys not men," she stated.

"How many boys have you had sex with?" I asked as we were drying each other off.

"Three," she answered. "And two girls," she added letting me know she was open sexually. "How about you? You ever been with another man?"

"Not intentionally," I replied truthfully. "When my wife and I were younger we were swingers. When you get four naked people in bed together engaging in all sorts of sexual acts things happen," I explained.

"I bet that was fun," she said.

As soon as she laid down on the new sheets I spread her legs open and went for her beautiful shaved pussy. First I kissed around her thighs which were already wet with her juices dripping from her slit. I licked her from her little butt-hole up along her swollen outer lips.

I spread her lips open and took a taste of her on my tongue. Jessica was beginning to moan.

"Oh daddy, you make my pussy feel so good," she cooed.

I went for her swollen clit that jutted out from under its hood. If she got off so hard grinding that love button against my leg I figured my tongue and finger would do the job easily. I licked all around it and then pressed my tongue hard on it.

"Oh fuck, daddy, you're going to make me cum," the young woman cried out. I pushed my tongue into her opening and rubbed her clit furiously.

"Yes!" I called out as she squirted her female fluid in my mouth and all over my face. Her pelvis gyrated as she let go stream after stream.

"Stop," she screamed. "It's too much," she said breathing heavily. I pulled back and watched her fluid pour out onto the new sheets.

I wiped my face on her tits as she began to settle down. "Holy fuck that was amazing," she said when she finally caught her breath. I gave her a kiss.

"Ok daddy. Time to take that beautiful cock of yours for a ride," she said rolling me onto my back. Jessica lowered herself down slowly, impaling her pussy on my stiff rod. She was tight. She moaned as my hard cock stretched her vaginal walls.

"Oh my god, I've never felt so full like this before," she moaned when I was all the way inside her. She rocked back and forth then up and down. It wasn't long before she came again. My cock was still firmly inside her when she gushed again, this time drowning my balls.

I pulled her down to me and gave her a kiss while rolling her over, still inside her. I started pumping her furiously. Jessica was moaning loudly as I pounded her with all my energy. I felt tension in my balls as I was building to my own orgasm.

With three hard thrusts I pumped my sperm into the supple young woman. I stayed inside her letting the last of my ejaculation flow out as she wiggled beneath me. My cock started to soften so I pulled out and laid beside her as my heartbeat settled down.

"That was awesome," Jessica whispered in my ear. It was. It was the first time I actually fucked a woman in six years since my wife and I stopped having sex because of her health.

"We better get you cleaned up to go home to your wife," Jessica nudged me. I was lying there contemplating how unlikely this was, sixty-four years old having an affair with a twenty year old woman, a dancer at a strip club.

*****Jessica

"You're going to have to cum a lot quicker or get here earlier," I joked jumping out of bed heading to the shower.

"You know it isn't as easy for a man my age to cum," Bryan shot back following me.

"I know. That's what I love about you. No whiff-bam-thank-you-ma'am," I said. "But seriously, I have to get ready for my first day of nursing school so no fooling around in the shower."

I hurried up and got ready. I was out the door in fifteen minutes. One would think that thirty-five to forty minutes having sex would be long enough but that wasn't how it was with Bryan. He was all into the foreplay. And he loved eating my pussy. I would cum at least four or five times before we fucked and then another four times while we fucked in different positions. He was amazing.

That first day at school was just trying to get oriented. I soon came to realize that nursing is a rigorous job and the schooling was going to be as well. I was excited, though. At least I didn't have any pent up sexual frustrations to distract me.

The last class was done at four in the afternoon. Afterwards I went home to my apartment and got ready to go to the club and make some money. I had to work a minimum of four hours at the club. That was their rules. So, from five to nine I had to make as much money as possible with the exception of the evenings Bryan showed up who I danced for for free. That was the deal we made.

"Hey Jess. How was your first day of nursing school?" Laura asked as I was changing out of my street clothes into my skimpy dancing outfit.

"Good. I'm really excited about it," I replied.

"Listen, if Bryan comes in this evening can I take him to the back?" my friend asked. "I'm kind of in the need for his sensuous touches," she explained.

"Is everything alright at home?" I asked wondering how she was getting along with Bill after she laid that bombshell about wanting to have sex with another guy.

"Oh everything is great. Bill is fabulous taking care of Carlos and Sophia while I'm working," she said. "It's just that you've been hogging Bryan ever since I introduced you to him. I miss the way he makes me feel when he touches me. Remember we've had a five year history here."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry to be so selfish. Please, you take care of him. I need to make as much money as I can in the shortened hours anyway," I told her.

"Thanks," Laura responded. "By the way, since you'll be at school all day, do you think I could bring my lover boy by your apartment for a little hanky-panky?" she asked me.

"Of course," I assured her. "I have to leave early now and Bryan usually leaves around eight-thirty in the morning. I get home a little after four. We made you a key when we first got the apartment, didn't we?"

"Yea. I have it," she said smiling.

Bryan did stop by the club that evening. I went over and gave him a kiss on the cheek while he was sitting with Laura. I actually felt good when I saw the two of them get up to go to the Champagne Room. I know in my heart that Bryan and I will never have a conventional relationship. He loves his wife and would never leave her. I don't think he even considers me more than a fuck buddy though I sense from him there is something deeper between us.

*****Bryan

I was just locking up the apartment on my way to work when my phone binged. It was a text message from Laura. "Can you take a little extra time at lunch today? I need you to help me with something," it read.

"Sure. No problem," I texted back. "What's up?"

"I'll explain later. Meet me at Jessica's apartment around noon," she texted.

"OK," I responded.

I couldn't imagine what Laura needed help with at Jessica's apartment. Maybe she bought Jessica a present and needed my help putting it together. That's the only plausible explanation I could think of.

I had a great time with Laura the other evening at the club, just like before I met Jessica. I really loved her large natural breasts, loved sucking on them again. Laura loved it when I bit her nipples gently. Laura would get on her knees and hum with her moist breath on the bulge in my pants always looking up at me with her brown eyes.

I unlocked the door and entered Jessica's apartment for the second time that day. There was music, dance music, coming from the bedroom. I opened the bedroom door and there was Laura wearing nothing besides a black G-string, dancing with a big smile on her face.

"We should probably put a pole in here," she said seductively. I looked at her as she sauntered over to me. She took my head and pulled it towards her, her lips locked on mine and her tongue in my mouth.

"Think of this as polyamory," she said breaking off the kiss. "Now I'm sure you don't have all day so let's get to it. Take off that tie and shirt."

Laura dropped to her knees and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them down along with my boxer shorts. My cock started to grow inside her warm moist mouth. I wasn't sure what was happening but she was moving fast and it felt too good.

"Jess says you're quite the pussy eater," Laura told me as she slipped out of her G-string and plopped on the bed with her legs wide open, her pussy inviting me. Laura's vulva was dark brown, darker than her skin with her inner lips protruding slightly beyond the outer ones. I dove right in not wasting any time circling around.

Laura's pussy had a taste and aroma like no pussy I've encountered, musky and intoxicating. I ran my tongue along each of the protruding lips licking her juices. My tongue didn't want to leave her opening, savoring her vaginal excretions so I played with her clit with my fingers.

"I'm going to cum all over your face," Laura warned. She did like a river, her back arching pushing her pelvis to bury my face deep in her pussy. "That was nice," she complimented.

I stood up beside the bed and pulled her toward me. I lined my cock up to her opening and thrust myself in. I started pounding her fast. Her massive tits bounced up and down on her torso. I tried to grab a hold of them as my pelvis rocked back and forth.

"Pinch my nipples," Laura cried out. "Hard. Pinch them hard."

I squeezed them as hard as I could. I felt her vaginal muscles clench my cock as she came to another orgasm. I pulled out and she rolled over positioning herself for me to poke her from behind. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Laura chanted as I pounded her relentlessly. I was beginning to lose energy. I wasn't sure I would be able to cum again even though it was five hours since I came with Jessica.

Laura's chants and multiple orgasms encouraged me. I kept going until I eventually felt a climax coming. I wasn't sure how much cum I pumped into the Latina dancer but my balls felt definitely drained, they hurt they were so empty.

"Shit," I called out looking at the clock on the nightstand. "It's ten to one. I need to get back to the office," I said anxiously.

"My god, you fucked me for twenty minutes straight," Laura noticed. "Bill never goes more than two minutes."

"Well, Jessica keeps me drained all the time. It's hard for a man my age to keep producing cum that quickly," I told her as I started to dress.

"Let's do this again," Laura pleaded.

"I'll schedule an extra-long lunch meeting next time," I told her.

*****Jessica

"You had a good time today," I teased Laura when I got to the club. "My bedroom smelled like sex when I got home."

"I'm sorry," Laura apologized. "I looked around for clean sheets to remake the bed but I couldn't find any and I didn't have time to take them home and clean them. I'm really sorry."

"Hey don't be sorry. I really need to get more sheets anyway," I told my friend. I don't know how I became so bold and I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I put it out there anyway. "Actually, I was really aroused when I smelled the sheets soaked in both our cum," I said hesitantly. "Your pussy must smell and taste really good."

Laura gave me a perplexed look like she didn't understand what I was talking about. At least it wasn't an angry look like she thought I was hitting on her.

"You know I've been with girls before. I just have some experience with different pussies," I explained trying to make her feel at ease. "Don't think anything of it."

I had just started dancing for a man who had become a regular, usually good for forty or fifty dollars, when Bryan walked in. Laura went right up to Bryan and they headed to the back right after the waitress brought Bryan his gin and tonic. They came back to the table just as the fifth song with my regular was finishing up. I sat down and joined them.

"We were just talking about polyamory," Laura said to me as I got comfortable on Bryan. "Bryan told me about how he and his wife were swingers and they got into a deep relationship with another couple."

"We all got really close, even to the point that we would take separate weekend trips with each other's spouses," Bryan explained.

"What about the wives?" I asked. "You told me things happened with the guys in the heat of sex but did the wives have a relationship with each other?" I inquired hoping that they would have showing Laura that it isn't that unusual for women in a relationship to have something with other women.

"They were inseparable," Bryan said. "One time they took a vacation to a nudist beach resort together. They had sex together a lot."

"I think that's hot," Laura chimed in. "I mean the way the four of you formed different relationships, even the women."

"I didn't think you were interested in other women," I said to Laura.

"I've always had an interest and I know a lot of girls here do hook up with each other but for me it would have to be a relationship thing, not just a hook up," Laura explained.

"Well, what do the three of us have if it isn't a relationship?" Bryan threw out. "We were talking about polyamory and how we have feelings for each other that's more than casual sex," he went on.

"Yes. I agree," I stated. "We have a great friendship and affection for each other. Let's figure out when we can all get together. A threesome would be fun."

"I usually go to the gym for a few hours on Sunday mornings. I suppose I could forgo that," Bryan suggested.

"We just lounge around, lazy Sunday mornings, I can make an excuse. Bill wouldn't mind," Laura said.

"Good. Sunday morning it is," I concluded.

I stopped by the twenty-four our discount store and bought a couple of sets of sheets on my way home. When I got back to the apartment I was once again aroused by the aroma of the cum laden sheets so I decided to wait until the morning to change them. I thought about Laura and Bryan, being naked in bed with both of them. I put two fingers in my wet pussy for lubrication and then rubbed my clit until I had an orgasm.

*****Bryan

My wife had not been feeling good all day Saturday. I made her a bowl of chicken soup hoping that she just had a virus that would pass with a couple of days rest. Her temperature was slightly elevated in the afternoon. She took a couple of aspirin and went to lay down in bed.

I was working outside cutting some of the trees back that were brushing against house. The dogs were lying there watching me as if this was something special. I think they were waiting for me to get done so I would play with them. My wife opened a window and called for me.

"Bryan, please come here. There's something wrong with me," she cried. I ran into the house with the dogs following me. They must have sensed something wrong as well.

"I'm on fire and I'm bleeding. My butt is bleeding," she told me showing me the blood she lost sitting on the toilet.

"This is serious," I said. "We need to get you to the emergency room," I told her grabbing a pair of her jeans and a top, helping her get dressed. I helped her out to the car and we were off to the hospital.

My wife was struggling as we waited to get a bed in the emergency room. Saturday evenings were the worst time to need help there. I could only imagine it got worse as the night progressed. Finally they called her name and we went back to a room.

A nurse came in to see what was going on with my wife. Her temperature was now very high and her blood pressure was through the roof. The nurse brought a doctor in quickly to examine my wife. It was looking serious. They hooked her up to an IV and wheeled her down to imaging for a CT scan.

"There's an infection in your wife's colon, in a pocket, that has become inflamed. It has torn the lining which is why there was the bleeding," the doctor informed me. "She will need to be admitted and kept under observation. Hopefully we can clear the infection with antibiotics otherwise we will need to remove the infected part of her colon."

Once she was situated in the hospital room I went home to take care of the dogs, make sure they had food and had a chance to go out do their business. I also picked up a few things for my wife to make her feel more comfortable in the hospital. Before I left to go back to be with my wife I texted Jessica and Laura.

"Sorry. My wife is in the hospital. Won't be able to make it in the morning," was my message.

*****Jessica

Laura and I were just sitting at the small kitchen table in my apartment Sunday morning, drinking a cup of coffee.