Strip Club Backroom Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope she's alright," I said to Laura referring to Bryan's wife. "He loves her very much. I feel bad for him."

"I hope so too," Laura said with a hint of sorrow in her voice.

I was really excited anticipating this Sunday morning, having wild sex with Bryan and Laura. That excitement was gone with the news from Bryan. I sensed Laura wasn't really in the mood either.

"I bought a new outfit to wear at the club," I told Laura hoping to lighten things up. "I'll show you. Come with me," I led her into the bedroom. I had the bag still sitting on my dresser. I undressed and put on the flimsy outfit.

"See. It's like a G-string for the body, barely covers my pussy and my nipples," I said displaying the V shaped black material.

"Looks good on you," Laura complimented sitting on the edge of the bed. "Jess, how do you feel about me? I mean, are you attracted to me?" she asked me with sincerity in her voice.

"I am, I love you," I replied. "You were the only one who befriended me when I started at the club. You treated me well and we've grown close to each other."

"Are you attracted to me sexually," Laura asked me.

"Oh god yes," I answered. "That day you left the sheets smelling of your sex drove me crazy with desire for you."

"Can I kiss you?" she asked standing up to approach me. I pulled her in close and our lips locked together. She put her arms around me, holding me in a tight embrace. Our tongues touched and began a magical dance.

"My knees are getting weak," I whispered.

I slipped out of my skimpy outfit and sat on the bed helping Laura undress. Naked in bed we resumed our passionate kissing. My hands ran all over her large Latina breasts, Laura grabbed a hold of my much smaller ones.

"Pinch my nipples," I urged her. "Yes, I love that," I cooed as the sensation ran from my nipple to my pussy. I was so wet and ready. I yearned for Bryan's cock in that moment. My fingers would have to do as Laura moved her mouth to perky tits. She bit my nipples.

I began to smell Laura's arousal, that exotic scent she left on my sheets that sparked my desire for her. Her aroma lured me its source, her dark brown vulva was glistening with her nectar. I licked her protruding inner lips and savored the taste like a fine wine.

"You are so delicious," I told her.

"Turn around on top of me. I want to taste you too," she said. I was on top in the sixty-nine position, my mouth engulfing her pussy sucking in as much of her female juices.

I felt her tongue in my slit and her fingers playing with my clit. I was highly charged and ready to explode an orgasm. "Oh fuck girl, I'm going to cum," I warned her. I lost control and let go a torrent on her face.

"Oh god Jess, you really do cum like a firehose," Laura commented.

"My turn to get you off," I told her resuming my position facing her sweet swollen pussy. My tongue flicked her clit and I had two finger inside, hooked to rub her spongy G-spot, Laura's body writhed as her orgasm built. Her powerful legs squeezed my head as her juices poured down my chin.

"My god girl, you could have crushed my skull," I said to her. We both laughed as we resumed our gentle touches and soft kisses coming down off our orgasms.

"Would you care for another cup of coffee?" I asked thinking I needed one to give me a jolt. Sex makes me want to take a nap so I have to find that energy to snap back into reality.

"Yea, sure," Laura replied.

I looked at my phone and there was a text from Bryan. "Night didn't go well. Hope you girls had fun and aren't waiting for me," it read.

"We're good, great. Praying for your wife. Keep us informed," I texted back.

We sat up in bed and drank our coffee and chatted like girls do.

"Do you realize how freaking crazy unusual this arrangement is?" Laura asked rhetorically. "I'm just a couple of years shy of being old enough to be your mother and Bryan could be your grandfather."

"Generational love," I quipped. "Nothing wrong with that."

*****Bryan

The antibiotics weren't working so they did an emergency surgery to remove a part of my wife's colon. It was the scariest two hours I ever lived through.

"I'm afraid the infection has already entered her bloodstream," the doctor told me somberly. "We'll do everything we can but the outcome is uncertain."

I was crushed. Here was the woman I've loved for more than thirty years battling for her life and I'm helpless to do anything. I didn't want to leave her side but I needed someone to take care of the dogs. I texted Laura and Jessica. Laura answered.

"No problem. I love dogs. I'll bring my son along, he's good with animals," read the message back from Laura.

"When can you come by to get the key and directions?" I texted.

"Give me twenty minutes," she texted back.

"I'll meet you in the lobby," I replied.

Jacqui, my wife, swept me off my feet thirty-two years ago. I had moved to Florida to take a job after I went through a divorce with my first wife. Jacqui was insatiable with no boundaries. I was in my early thirties and she was approaching forty, the prime of her sexual life. For my birthday one year she bought me a session with our neighbor who had a side business as a BDSM Mistress escort. Jacqui was the one that pushed us into a relationship with Keith, a co-worker of mine, and his wife Caitlin. It was on their sailboat one weekend cruising around the bay. Jacqui insisted we anchor and go down in the cabin to get to know each other better.

"Hello. Bryan!" Laura snapped me back to reality. "Are you alright. You looked like you were out of it," she said.

"Sorry," I said to her. "It's just been a rough couple of days."

"I understand," she said consolingly. "This is my boy Carlos."

"Nice to meet you," I said extending my hand. "They are really well behaved dogs and if you have time they love to run around chasing sticks." I handed Laura my house keys and directions I wrote down. "Thank you. I really appreciate your doing this."

"Anything for you," she said leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I went back to my wife's room and sat in a chair beside her holding her hand. I must have dozed off, I don't know for how long, when I was startled by the commotion. A team of doctors and nurses were trying to revive my wife. They weren't successful. She had passed.

"Jacqui passed away," I texted Jessica and Laura.

"OMG. Stay there. We will come and get you," Jessica texted back.

*****Jessica

Laura drove and I sat in the back seat with Bryan. He was totally distraught over the sudden loss of his wife. He needed comfort now and sleep. The car turned on to a dirt road.

"Wow, you really do live in the boonies," I said to him trying to get his mind off the tragic events of the past few days.

I held my arm around my older lover as we followed Laura into the house. The dogs were happy to see their master when he entered the house.

"I have to really get back," Laura said. "Bill gets nervous with me driving out here in the dark. I don't want him to worry too much."

"Thank you Laura," Brian said. "I don't know what I would do without the both of you." Laura gave Bryan a kiss and left.

"You go wash up and get ready for bed while I take the dogs out," I said to Bryan. I saw there was a flashlight by the door and the dogs looked anxious like they needed to do their business.

Out in the desert on the other side of the mountains from town, the stars filled the night sky. A shooting star caught my eye. It was so quiet and peaceful. I began to understand why Bryan loved living out here.

"Do you have anything for a night cap?" I asked. "Maybe a drink will help you sleep easier," I suggested.

"There's some brandy. I'll get it," Bryan replied. He poured us each a small glass. I never had tasted brandy before and it seemed a little strong for me. We sat down at the kitchen table, Bryan wearing boxers and nothing else, and talked.

"Tell me a fun story about you and Jacqui," I insisted hoping that fond memories would chase away the sorrow. "Tell me something sexy you guys did."

Bryan sat there and thought a minute then he began to tell me a story. "We went to the beach on a night with a full moon to make love. We had a spot that was a little secluded, so we thought, behind a shallow dune with tall grasses. We were passionate but always quiet so we wouldn't attract attention from any others who liked to walk on the beach at night."

"We were discovered that night accidentally by a woman walking through the dunes. She was an older woman in her sixties. She apologized embarrassingly when she stumbled on us. We stopped what we were doing, Jacqui was giving me a blow job, and Jacqui boldly invited the woman to join us. I thought this woman was going to be shocked at Jacqui's suggestion and run away."

"She didn't, though. She said something like what would young lovers want to do with an old lady. Jacqui stood up and embraced the woman and kissed her. Jacqui told her that we all have love to share no matter what our age. After I fucked her and we were laying there, the three of us, staring at the sky, the woman thanked us saying she was grateful to feel young again," Bryan concluded the story.

"Aw, that's sweet," I commented. "Is that how you feel with me?" I asked. "Grateful?"

"Yes. You have no idea how much gratitude I have for you," Bryan said staring into my eyes. I melted.

We finished our brandy and went to bed. Bryan fell asleep quickly as I hoped he would. I wrapped an arm around him, my body pressed against his, feeling my gratitude for this wonderful man.

*****Bryan

I woke to the aroma of coffee and bacon wafting in the air from the kitchen. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen seeing Jessica at the stove sneaking bits of bacon to the begging dogs. She glanced over noticing me standing there.

"Good morning sleepy," she said cheerfully.

"Good morning," I said back. I looked over at the clock. It was almost eleven. "Shouldn't you be in school?" I asked.

"I called earlier and told the director that I had a family emergency and needed to take a few days," Jessica replied. "She said it was alright and I could easily make up the work."

"Thank you for doing this," I told her.

"No problem," she replied. "I'll take care of things around the house. I know you have a lot to do, informing relatives and making arrangements. Sit down. Have some breakfast. How do you like your eggs?"

"Over easy," I replied sitting down with a cup of coffee. I was starved. I didn't eat much the last few days at the hospital. Jessica served me breakfast and sat down with me at the table.

"Laura is taking care of your car. She and Bill picked it up from the hospital early this morning," Jessica told me as I was eating. "She'll bring it up tonight. She's going to work a day shift at the club and then spend the night with us."

"What about Bill and the kids?" I asked not quite grasping the situation.

"She told Bill and me about the afternoon at the apartment with you," Jessica went on to explain. "She also told Bill about her feelings for me."

"And Bill's reaction?" I inquired.

"He gets it," Jessica responded. "He also confessed he had been having an affair, with another guy. So Laura's going to spend time with us, either separately or together, however the three of us work it out, and time with Bill and the kids."

"I don't know what to say," I admitted.

"We all have other people in our lives," she said. "As long as we're honest about our feelings and honest with each other it will be alright."

"It will," I concluded finishing up my breakfast.

"OK. Let's take a shower. No hanky-panky, you have a lot to do and I need to get the laundry and the cleaning started," she said taking charge of the day.

I made arrangements for the cremation, called all of Jacqui's and my relatives and friends. I arranged for a small memorial service here at the house for the weekend after next. Jacqui loved this place. When I had a job opportunity to move out here to the desert Jacqui made me take it. It's been about twenty years and now I consider it my home.

I was amazed as I saw Jessica move through the household chores effortlessly. I guess I wasn't used to seeing youthful vigor in a domestic setting.

"Bryan, you're going to have to take care of dinner," she informed me. "I'm not good in the cooking department. Simple things like eggs and bacon are ok but not much beyond that."

Since I had done all the cooking for Jacqui and me I was well prepared to handle that duty. I had chicken marinating that I was going to barbeque. I always made enough for a couple of meals so there was plenty for the three of us. I had everything prepared when Laura arrived around seven.

"This is delicious," Laura commented. "How do you keep the chicken so tender cooking on the barbeque?" she inquired.

"The marinate tenderizes the meat," I answered. "These have had a few extra days so they are really tender," I explained.

After dinner we sat in the living room with a glass of wine to digest the meal. Laura started the conversation.

"So, did you guys talk much about our futures together?" she asked Jessica and myself.

"Not really," Jessica chimed in. "I just told Bryan about you and Bill."

"Well, what Bill and I worked out was that he would be home with the kids Sunday through Thursday," Laura explained. "I would stay at my house with them Friday and Saturday nights until Bill came back on Sunday."

"So what's with this guy Bill is seeing?" I asked out of curiosity.

"So he told me he met this guy and they had an attraction to each other. They became friends and started to sneak around having sex like giving each other blow jobs," Laura told the story. "The guy's wife found out about it and instead of getting mad, she invited Bill over to their place. Evidently she gets turned on watching the boys go at it."

"So Bill is going to spend weekends with them?" I confirmed.

"Yes. That's the plan," Laura answered.

"If it's alright I'd like to keep the apartment because it's close to school," Jessica declared. "It would be a great place for you to stay some nights," she told Laura.

"I'm committed to being here because of the dogs," I explained.

"I don't work Sundays or Mondays so I can be here with you those days," Laura said to me. "At least Sunday night after Bill gets home."

"If it's possible for me to give up dancing at the club I could be here Friday, Saturday and Sunday night," Jessica suggested.

"I think you would be better off concentrating on school and you can help me out here on the weekends," I agreed with her.

"That's a great idea. I'll help out with the apartment expenses," Laura added.

"You can always stop by on your way to work," Jessica teased me.

"I'll probably need those couple of days to recuperate," I said. "I'm not getting any younger," I joked.

"Come on Laura, let's take this old man to the bedroom and see what he's got left in him," Jessica laughed.

I kissed Jessica and helped pull her top off over her head while Laura helped me out of my jeans and started helping me get hard with her mouth. Jessica pulled my tee shirt off and we continued kissing, I fondled her breasts. Laura turned her attention to Jessica removing her pants and licking her pussy.

I helped Laura up so Jessica and I could help her out of her clothes. There wasn't a plan. It was organic the way we interacted. Jessica straddled me and had her first orgasm with the help of Laura rubbing her clit. I played with Laura's large tits the whole time Jessica rode my cock.

They switched and now Laura was on me rocking back and forth, my cock massaging the inside of her pussy. Jessica sat on my face, lowering her pussy down so I could lick her hot wet juices. I began rubbing her clit expecting a shower of her fluids all over me.

"Oh fuck Bryan, keep that up and I'll drown you," Jessica cried out. I didn't stop. I wanted her to spray my face. She gyrated and then it came, a flood of female ejaculate hitting me like a dam broke.

"Oh daddy, I came so hard all over you," Jessica panted. Now all I could think of was having Laura cum all over me. I rolled Laura over and pulled my cock out. I went straight for her nice brown pussy. Jessica planted herself on Laura's tit.

I could feel Laura starting to cum. "Fuck, oh fuck," she cried. Her aroma was intoxicating as she let go a stream of her wonderful nectar. "Let your baby have a taste of mommy," Jessica said as she took my place between Laura's thighs.

Laura and I kissed while Jessica brought Laura to a wave of orgasms. "I want your cock in me," Laura whispered. I was ready. I positioned Laura on her hands and knees. Jessica slid underneath her. I got on my knees and lined my cock up to her opening. She was so wet I slid in easily. Laura wasn't waiting for me, she immediately pushed back and forth set her own pace.

"Oh my god, I wish I had a camera," Jess called out. "Watching daddy's cock in and out of mommy's pussy is so hot," she said as I began to get in with Laura's motion. "Oh yes, fuck more juice out of mommy's pussy," Jessica called out again.

I was slapping Laura's butt hard. I felt Jessica's tongue on by balls. I was about to explode. Laura came hard with me.

"That's the tastiest mixture of cum ever," Jessica said after sucking all she could out of Laura's pussy. It was better than I imagined, these two beauties keeping an older man going strong. I didn't need to die to be in heaven.

******Jessica

After I finished nursing school I moved in with Bryan full-time. I found a job nearby at a rural clinic nearby. Laura moved in most of the time as well, spending only weekends with her kids. She gave up dancing and went to the community college for classes to become a para-legal. We were a very happy family, the three of us.

"I have something important to talk about," I said one evening at the dinner table. Laura and Bryan looked at me. "I really want to have a baby," I said.

"That's wonderful," Laura chimed in.

"I went off the pill four months ago and made sure I got the most of Bryan when I was ovulating," I confessed. "But I'm not sure Bryan has enough in him to get me pregnant." I looked over at Bryan to judge his reaction. I knew he wouldn't be mad, I just wanted to be upfront knowing the situation with older men.

"We could try artificial insemination with whatever sperm I can muster," Bryan offered.

"That sounds like a good plan," Laura concluded.

Laura and I went and saw a doctor that specializes in planting sperm in a woman's womb. She gave us all the necessary instructions on how to collect it from Bryan. It was actually fun for us playing with Bryan's cock and gathering up his sperm.

Soon I was pregnant and looking forward to having the baby. We wanted to know the baby's gender so we had all the tests done, it was going to be a boy.

"Well, I guess I better stay healthy and live a long life," Bryan said one night in bed after a rousing round of sex. "The boy's going to need a father growing up."

"Don't worry. We'll keep you in shape," Laura laughed.

I thought to myself how wonderful life turned out.