Strip Club Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fuck's sake Kelly, this can't continue. Even though we don't really know each other, I want to help you out," I said. "I just wish you didn't have to give him the money I owe you for this."

"Forget that noise. This is on the house," Kelly replied.

"But you just told me you badly you need the money!" I protested.

"You're a good listener, and it helps that you know the guy I'm talking about. Surely therapists and strippers have the same hourly rate, so let's call it even."

"I know I'm going to walk out of here feeling a whole lot better than I would from any therapy session," I joked.

"I don't know about that," Kelly said, giving my rock-hard cock a squeeze. "First of all, you must be very uncomfortable with that big cock of yours confined the way it is. And there's no way you could walk through the club with a hard-on like that. So I'm going to have to do something about it."

She gave me a kiss, forced her tongue in my mouth momentarily, and then stood up. She undid my belt and pulled my jeans and undershorts down. She licked her lips as she got down on her knees in front of me.

"Your cock is magnificent," she exclaimed after licking some pre-cum off the tip. "So much bigger than that guy who tricked me into moving in with him. Now I'm going to give you a blowjob and a fuck you'll never forget!"

"Umm, I normally have a rule about those things in a strip club, though I suppose that if there was ever a time to forget the rules, this would be it. But what if Billy comes back?"

"Relax, he only comes around once an hour, and even if he does catch us, he'll pretend he didn't see anything. I blew him after the first time he caught me going down on a customer, and we've been cool ever since." With that, she took most of my rock-hard dick into her mouth and throat and started swallowing.

I was in heaven. The most beautiful and captivating woman I'd ever laid eyes on, the woman I'd laid awake fantasizing about since our first meeting, was sucking me off in a strip club, and apparently there'd be no repercussions if somebody caught us.

After gagging on my cock for several minutes, Kelly suddenly stopped, and stood up in front of me.

"As much as I want to swallow all your cum, and I will, I need to feel that big dick in my pussy first," she informed me.

"But I thought you drew the line at fucking," I protested meekly, well aware of how much I wanted to be inside her at that moment.

"What I said was that I don't fuck a guy unless I have feelings. And I definitely have feelings for you. Yeah, you're a typical male who loves getting his rocks off with naked girls, but you've been very kind to me. And now I want to pay you back. So shut up and fuck me."

Kelly knelt on the bench and lowered her dripping pussy on my cock. She cried out as I filled her tight cunt. She rode me hard as we kissed aggressively and I mauled her perfect rack. She turned around and I fucked her from behind. The angle just added to our pleasure. Then she stood up, and grabbed me by the hand. As she leaned against the side of the booth, I kicked off my shoes and jeans, and ripped off my shirt for good measure. She guided my cock inside her. I pounded her relentlessly and she screamed as I made her cum once again.

"I'm close," I panted. "Where do you want it?"

Kelly shoved me back onto the bench and got down on her knees once again. She sucked my dick hard and aggressively played with my balls. Within seconds, I was shooting ropes of my pent-up cum down her throat. When she was done, she let my cock slip out of her mouth and she gave me a wicked smile.

"Holy fucking shit, you're incredible," I gasped.

"Imagine how much better it will be when we get to know each other," she responded as she stood up, climbed back on me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her tits against my chest. Both of us were sweating after our impromptu workout.

We sat in silence, kissing gently, more like longtime lovers than a couple who'd just fucked for the first time.

"So what exactly did you mean when you said it will get better? I inquired.

"Okay, I don't mean to sound full of myself, but I think you might have enjoyed yourself just now, and it wouldn't be out of the question for you to pay me a return visit every once in a while," she laughed. "I'm here almost every night."

"I don't think 'every once in a while' is going to cut it. I have a better idea," I told her.

"I'm all ears," she responded.

"I just want to confirm a few things. You're no longer in love with Connor, and the only thing keeping you with him is your name on the lease. That runs another eight months or so, right? What if I were to pay off your half and get you out of this terrible deal?"

"That's way too much. It would be almost 15 grand. I can't let you do that."

"Kelly, I can't let you spend any more time with that guy. I don't care who he is or how long I've known him. And another thing. There would be no strings attached. If you wanted to continue dancing here, because you told me you love getting guys off, then go ahead. But if you want a safe landing place, and a chance to go back to school,I have a nice place with a big king-sized bed that's three-quarters empty at the moment."

"I can't let you do that!" she repeated. "I don't want to be a kept woman."

"Think of it as a short-term thing. I can tell you're really smart and hard-working, so once you get that MBA, you'll probably be looking after me. That is if I'm lucky enough for you to stay with me long enough that it becomes a long-term thing. And think of all the money I'd be saving by not coming here!"

Then I grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her straight in the eye so she knew I was being serious.

"Once again, there are no obligations. No strings attached. I couldn't live with myself if I knew you were still working your tail off — no pun intended — and giving it all to him."

Kelly started crying. I could tell she was giving it serious thought.

"Do you really mean it? Could we do this right away? Because the asshole is out of town right now. He almost never leaves the condo, but he went to a family wedding and left me behind. He told me we can't afford for me not to work. Can you believe it?"

"Put your clothes on," I commanded. "Go up and grab your stuff. We're getting the fuck out of here, and you the fuck out of that condo. Once we've packed you up, I'll give you the money so you can e-transfer him your share of the rent."

"He's not going to be happy about this," Kelly replied. "Maybe I'm moving too fast."

"Think about it. It's never going to be easy, especially if he's around. So make a clean break. He should be overjoyed to have all that extra cash to tide him over for a bit. Hopefully he's smart enough to know there's no more coming, so he better get off his ass and make some money of his own. Just don't tell him where you are or who you're with, for our sake."

"Okay," she said softly. "Give me a few minutes. I don't have much stuff. I'll tell them I'm not feeling well and I'm going home. I got paid yesterday, so they don't owe me anything except for my first stage show tonight. I guess that'll be a freebie."

"As I said, I don't mind if you want to keep working here, if you really want to. But if I'm being completely honest, I'd rather be the only guy you take your clothes off for."

Kelly gave me a squeeze. "I have a feeling that between my classes and the amount of time I'm going to be fucking you, I just won't have the opportunity to do this any longer. I won't entirely regret this experience. It's really shown me how to be comfortable being a complete slut. I guess you'll be the main beneficiary of that!"

'I'm driving a silver Lexus, and I'm parked near the front door," I said. "I have a feeling they'd rather not see us leave together."

"I was just going to say that. Give me 15 minutes. If I'm not out by then, it'll be because I found another guy who made me a better offer," she laughed as she stroked my still-naked cock one more time.

Kelly threw on her clothes and disappeared. I too, my time getting dressed, downed the rest of the Prosecco and exited just as a tall blonde and a kid who barely looked old enough to drink made their way to the booth.

"Have fun," I said to the kid. "Special things happen in there."

I climbed the stairs and quickly exited the club. I'd been thinking so much about giving Kelly a new opportunity that I hadn't thought much about what it could mean for me, aside from sharing a bed with the sexiest woman I'd ever met. I vowed to myself that I wasn't going to fuck this relationship up the way I had with my previous girlfriends. It was time to let work slide, if necessary, and live a bit. There would never be a better opportunity.

I don't think it was five minutes before Kelly was settled in the passenger seat of my car. We didn't say much during the 45-minute drive to the condo she was sharing with Connor. Luckily it was mostly clothes she had to collect, and we weren't there more than half an hour. She did open up on the short drive over to my place.

"I can't believe this is happening. I've been so miserable, and you've been so nice. And one more thing — I can't wait to fuck you properly in a bed!"

I opened a bottle of wine when we arrived, but we'd barely had a sip before we were ripping each others' clothes off and going at it in every position imaginable. My comfortable bed — make that our comfortable bed — was a much better place to fuck than a cramped booth at a strip club.

That was my first night with the woman who would become my wife and mother of my three kids.

12