Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah revs Dan's engine in preparation for what's to come.
1.8k words
4.41
12.1k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strip Club Tease Toy: Dan Falls Into A Trap

Chapter 3: Shine on You Crazy Diamond

Dan was beginning to feel a dull ache in his balls now and was becoming increasingly aware of how trapped he was. He hadn't felt this sensation since the final time that his ex-wife had tried to convince him to sleep with her, sauntering into the room in nothing but a gag lingerie teddy that a secular coworker had given her as a gift at her bachelorette party a decade earlier. Dan was experiencing blue balls. The ache began to spread, and for the first time in over 7 years, he was desperately considering how amazing it would feel to cum. He was now completely enveloped in Sarah's scent, and every breathe he took was filled with it. Almost unconsciously, he felt his lips part and his tongue peek out, lightly pressing against the curve of her breast. For just an instant, he tasted the salt and perfume of her, and could feel the soft give of her flesh against his wet lips and tongue.

Almost immediately however, Sarah let go of him and stepped back. "Hey!" she shouted with an incredibly hurt expression on her face, and if her outrage was performative, Dan couldn't tell the difference. "You pervert! Did I tell you you could touch me? This is a respectable joint! Never touch a dancer if they aren't comfortable with it, everybody knows that! I thought you were supposed to be a Christian?" Dan, completely confused by the sudden change in the air, began to speak (although he certainly had no idea what he was going to say), but Sarah interrupted, looking at him sternly, and crossed her arms, her massive tits resting on her forearms like a shelf, pressing them up and together invitingly. "Don't EVER touch any part of me unless I give you permission. Now. What do you have to say?" She put her hands on her hips and waited expectantly.

Maybe it was the realization that he had no other options, or maybe it was the condescending tone with which she expected him to apologize in the middle of a kidnapping, but Dan's rage and entitlement boiled to the surface once more. "Fuck you! Let me out of here right now! You can't do this to me! You bitch! You crazy bitch!" He struggled against the pink fuzzy cuffs holding his wrists, but the wall anchor above the doorframe didn't budge, and Dan succeeded only in comically bouncing his dick around, as he struggled to maintain his balance with his ankles bound together by the jeans pooled around his boots.

Sarah giggled melodiously again, louder this time, entirely unimpressed by his struggle, and then slid her hands beneath the base of her t-shirt once more. This time she gripped the edges and slowly began to peel the shirt up. She was looking him directly in the eye, and another giggle erupted from her as he realized what she was doing and his protests fell silent. The fabric of the shirt slowly peeled up, higher and higher, until finally her entire tummy was revealed. Sarah cooed at him innocently, batting her dark eyelashes. "What is it Dan? Why did you get so quiet all of a sudden? Do you still want me to let you out? Do you still want me to stop? I don't think your hard throbbing cock wants me to stop, does it?" Dan stared, feeling like his eyes were bugging out of his skull as the fabric continued to slide up, first revealing the heavy undersides of two massive breasts (the sight of which alone were so overwhelming to Dan that he wasn't sure if he would survive what came next), and then, with a final flourish, sliding the shirt up and over her head.

Sarah's breasts, now free of their confines, bounced slightly as they fell from the shirt and settled into a more natural position. They were full, pendulous even, and they swayed and jiggled slightly with every movement the dancer made. Perfectly centered on each was a pink areola about the size of a quarter, and the fact that each had contracted into a hard, erect nipple betrayed that Sarah was as turned on as he was. She slid her hands over them, cooing in pleasure as she did so, and then playfully pushed them together gently before beginning to lightly circle her nipples with the forefinger of each hand. Clearly pleased by the expression on his face, Sarah then turned around and, after looking back over her shoulder at him coquettishly, slid her thumbs into the waistline of her red skirt, and began to exaggeratedly roll her hips, less than an inch from his cock, and slowly slid the fabric down, down, one side at a time, one inch at a time, first revealing the dimples where her lower back met her round bottom, then the bright strands of the red thong she was wearing beneath her skirt, and then past two of the juiciest round ass checks Dan had ever seen. Sarah kept her knees locked as she continued to slide the skirt methodically down her voluptuous thighs, arching her back and causing her round ass to press up against Dan's helpless erection as she did so.

The captive man gasped as he watched the tip of his cock poke lightly at the red strip of fabric which swaddled the curve of Sarah's vagina, and he reeled as he felt the faint moist heat of her through the fabric. "Oh my god, she's getting wet" he thought to himself in absolute amazement, "This woman is absolutely insane." Letting out a heavy breath, Sarah flipped a striking bolt of blue hair out of her eyes and looked back over her shoulder at him with a grin. In that moment, her wild hair, striking blue eyes, and innocent freckles made her the most gorgeous woman that Dan had ever seen. Still looking back at him, she then began to wiggle her ass, slightly at first so that the tip of Dan's dick made only the slightest of contact with the fabric of her thong panties. As he stared, goggling, her ass literally bounced, and the jiggle of her cheeks as they clapped lightly against each other was mesmerizing. Dan could see the curve of each massive breast bouncing and peeking around the side of the stripper's broad arched back as she bounced in place against him, and he gasped for breath as his captor's moist panties maddeningly tickled the head of his cock. This lasted for what seemed like minutes, until Dan could stand the maddening sensations no longer, and he began to desperately thrust forward, humping cartoonishly in an attempt to make better contact.

The sight of the man ineffectually humping the air less than an inch from her ass sent Sarah into another gale of laughter, and she stepped out of her skirt and strutted away, over to the makeup table. "You know," she said as she leaned forward to turn on her bluetooth speaker, "One of the hardest parts of being a stripper is perfecting the lap dance." Like before, she kept her knees locked and her back arched as she played with the speaker, so that her breasts dragged lightly against the surface of the makeup table as she leaned forward. He watched a slight shudder of pleasure bolt through her as her hard nipples lightly grazed the cool countertop. Every inch of her jiggled as she shuddered, and Dan suddenly felt his mouth begin to water at the sight of her round curves and creamy alabaster skin. "Lap dances are tough!" She continued, after regaining her composure "It's easier with hand jobs, you can feel that moment of no return, you know? When a guy is gonna shoot his load with one more touch? But it's harder to tell when you're grinding your ass into someone. That makes sense right?" She turned to look at him as if expecting him to answer, but Dan could barely catch his breath at the sight of her.

Then her expression brightened, as if remembering something suddenly, "Oh hey! I want to show you something cool, ok?" she asked bouncily, as if he wasn't literally chained to the wall of her dressing room. "You're older than me so this'll probably be right up your alley." She grabbed a small square object and wobbled over to him, holding it up proudly in her outstretched arms. It was a cracked and weathered old jewel cd case (which was something Dan certainly hadn't seen in a few years, but not necessarily an impressive possession, he thought to himself), and it featured the faded, frozen image of a topless, large breasted woman flinging her dark hair back dramatically against a backdrop of lightening, with the words "Stripper Jamz" emblazoned across the top in jagged, graffiti like red letters.

"Cool huh? It's been around here forever. I think one of the "back in the day, OG" girls made it in the 90's. It's kind of a keepsake that the dancers pass down from one generation to the next around here. It's 20 of the greatest classic rock songs and power ballads you've ever heard, so...you know, it's perfect for dancers. Oh, but wait! I haven't shown you the best part!" She giggled and flipped the case around, and Dan saw that the track titles on the back (She was right, he thought insanely, these were stone cold classics) were organized in two columns, printed across a backdrop of exposed brick, with a heading over each. "Creeps" was written in graffiti-like red scrawl over the left column, and "Favorites" over the right. "There's two sides!" She exclaimed proudly, and continued to explain, "All ten songs on Side A are short, like mayyyybe 2 and a half minutes. That's for when we want to get paid and get away from the guy. Or when we wanna drain his wallet a little faster!" She added with a smile, "But dancers, you know... we really create a relationship with some of our guys, and it's nice to give them a treat every once in a while, so all ten songs on Side B are at LEAST 8 minutes long."

She giggled. "Man, those old rock and roll guys really knew how to stretch out a guitar solo! I mean, track 10 is that live recording of Freebird...that one's, what, like 15 minutes long?" Her expression got serious, and she looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, and then her face softened. "You know Dan, you've been a real creep to me so far today, but...I can't help it. I think I like you. I think we're gonna start with Side B, okay?" Dan stared at her, utterly confused, but she didn't seem especially interested in his comprehension, and turned to walk back to the make-up table.

To Be Continued