Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
Dan starts begging, and the rules change.
2k words
4.47
12.3k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strip Club Tease Toy: Dan Falls Into A Trap

Chapter 5: Achilles Last Stand

Sarah repeated her treatment of Dan again. And again. And again. She slid up and down him, rubbed against him, and kissed his neck, his nose, his ears, his lips: all while expecting he remain completely still. By the end of the second song, Dan's head was spinning wildly, and Sarah punctuated the song's end by pulling his face firmly downward in two warm soft hands, and slowly guiding each of her erect nipples lightly around his still, loose, obedient lips, giggling as a strand of drool fell from his watering mouth as he struggled not to move. By the end of the third song, he was actively trying not to beg her to touch him more. Whenever she wasn't grinding her truly enticing ass against his dick, she was lightly stroking it with her fingertips. The movement, the soft, delicious stroking and rubbing against his pulsating, hungry erection, never stopped for an instant. But never the head. Her hands, her ass, her thighs: they all seemed to juuuuuust miss touching his aching and sensitive cock head, and he was beginning to realize with dawning horror that this was absolutely intentional on the part of his intoxicating captor.

At some point during song three, Sarah nuzzled in again, slid her mouth back up to Dan's ear, and began to alternate between heavy, erotic panting, and raggedly whispering about some of the most inventive sexual acts Dan could possibly imagine. "Since you probably don't know this stuff", she claimed, giggling, she breathily described the best ways to get a dick off with her hands, with her feet, with her hair, with her tits, with her mouth. The flood of images and ideas blurred with the 80's Rock power chords in his mind, and his thoughts about why this was wrong became harder and harder to pin down.

Dan sputtered out a weak, quiet "please" for the first time during the fourth song, and Sarah pretended not to hear it. She was in the midst of lightly tickling his balls and breathily describing what she would do with his "aching, throbbing, dick" if only he would let her. "If only you were ok with it, oh man, it would probably feel soooooooo good." She purred, and continued as if he hadn't spoken, clearly talking more to herself. "I still can't believe you haven't masturbated in seven years! Those poor, aching balls must feel sooooo full. I can't believe you don't want me to make you cum, everyone tells me that I'm soooo good at it. Oh man, how would I even do it if you let me? Maybe I would just lick, and slurp, and kiss your balls and cock, until you spurted all over my face! Oooor...Oooh, maybe I could grab some of that lotion from my desk and give you a slow, slippery hand job. God, I bet your hot throbbing cock would feel soooo good between my slippery, sliding fingers...Oh, or I could fuck you with my tits! That's an idea, huh? I can tell you like them, you know. I could oil up right in front of you, just cover these jugs in baby oil and just go nuts down there? Man I bet you would love getting titty fucked, wouldn't you Dan?"

She continued on and on like this, and Dan's composure finally, fully, broke at the start of the fifth song. "Sarah, please..." Dan rasped this time, a bit louder, but Sarah again continued her verbal and physical onslaught as if she had heard nothing. Dan felt the dull ache in his balls suddenly mutate into an absolutely overwhelming, panicked NEED, his pride evaporated, and the finally words tore out of him in a ragged scream, "SARAH, oh god, PLEASE!" Sarah stopped speaking, stopped lightly teasing his scrotum with hot pink, perfectly manicured gel nails, and looked at him with an exaggerated and wide eyed expression of shock and surprise. "Please? What do you mean Dan? Please what?" Then her hand began moving gently against him again almost immediately, but this time it then slid slowly up his shaft, until she was lightly holding his throbbing cock head against his bellybutton in a warm, cupped hand. She began to lightly move her hand, up and down, left and right, ever so slightly against the sensitive bulb at the tip of him, as she continued to look in his hungry, pleading eyes. "Are you trying to tell me something? Do you want something? Do you need something? Well, what is it, Dan? I won't know what you need until you tell me". Dan was almost crying now, and in ragged gasping breaths he shouted, "Oh god...Sarah, I...I NEED to cum! Please! Please just move your hand a little faster! I want to cum! I'll do anything! I'm so sorry, I was wrong! You're a wonderful human being, with so much good in you! There's nothing wrong with your job! Please, just please, touch me a little faster, I feel like I'm losing my mind!"

Smiling, Sarah slid around to directly face him, and then stepped forward and into him once more. She lightly laid her arms around his head, and moaned slightly as she arched her back, pressing her soft warm breasts against his bare chest. He could feel the weight of them flatten and spread against him, and felt the hard buttons of her nipples rubbing maddeningly against his own. She swayed lightly back and forth as she spoke, shifting her weight slightly from one foot to the other, and her silky round belly lightly brushed against his dick with each shift, causing him to gasp uncontrollably. She smiled, cooing, "Oh woooooww! That is a big change of heart, my man! Seven years of refusing to pleasure yourself, literally chasing off your own wife for trying to sleep with you, and now here you are, begging a dirty stripper to get you off in the backroom of a club. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." She tutted disapprovingly, and then appeared to think for a moment before shaking her head, "Nooooo...No. Mmm mm, I don't think I believe you. You're just horny, it'll be fine." She then leaned back in and began to kiss the nape of his neck again with such a hungry, wet ferocity that Dan instantly began his desperate begging once more, "Sarah! I know I...I was wrong! You've shown me the error of my ways! I-I'm a changed mmmmmooooh God...changed man! Please, oh god, just...Please Sarah! I can't take this anymore! Please make me cum! Oh, god, PLEASE! I need to so bad. I'm begging you! Sarah, PLEASE!"

He actually screamed the last word, and with amazement, Sarah watched as Dan's eyes began to shine with tears, his body shaking with need. This was going better than she could have hoped for. She pulled her head back and looked into his eyes. Her expression was serious, but again those dancing, piercing, supernaturally blue eyes laughed. She appeared to consider his words. "Well...ooookaaaay, I guess. If you're really sure you want an orgasm from me, I might consider it. But I feel like if I'm going to give you your first spurt in over seven years...I mean, the least I could do is make it special! Hmmmm...Hey!" Her face brightened as if an incredible idea had suddenly occurred to her. "I know! Why don't you decide which part of me is your favorite, and I'll make you cum with that part of my body! That way, we can decide how to make your orgasm as special as possible! Don't you think that's a good idea Dan?" She grinned as Dan's nodded enthusiastically, with a suddenly hungry expression.

Then she pressed her forehead against his, holding her fingers lightly against his jawline, and continued, in a slightly deeper, breathy voice. "So what do you think Dan? What do you think is the sexiest part of me? Is it my wet, soft mouth? My enormous, bouncing tits? My soft, smooth fingers? Oh, hey, maybe we go off road here and I can tickle and stroke you with my soft, tiny cute little toes? I bet you would like that, wouldn't you, you little pervert?" Dan's mind was whirling thinking of the possibilities, but then, to his horror, suddenly Sarah's demeanor became serious and businesslike again, her fingers firmed against his face, and her eyes hardened. "So what do you think, Dan? Go ahead. Rate me. Rate my body, Dan. Tell me what's valuable and not about my physical appearance. That's what men like you are good at after all...right? Telling us dirty....filthy...slutty girls that we only matter because of our tits? Or our ass? Or our legs? Go ahead, Dan. Tell me. Tell me."

Dan gulped and realized that this was not the act of mercy he had thought it was. He may not have spent much time socializing with the opposite sex lately, but he recognized a trap when he heard one. His mind raced, searching for an answer that would cause Sarah to show him mercy. "Your...your BRAIN." He almost shouted, triumphantly, "Your mind is so beautiful Sarah. I swear, you're a whole complete person to me!"

The gale of laughter that burst out of her, instantly dashed his hopes of having solved the puzzle. "Oh wow, ooookay! Someone knows what to say, huh? Your little bigoted social group held a sexual harassment seminar once, did they?" She giggled again, and shook her head, her peroxide blonde and electric blue punk rock hair cut bouncing attractively around her round, smiling face.

"Well, the problem there is that I can't exactly get you off with my brain, can I? I mean...not literally! So, you know...you didn't reeeeeally answer the question..." She paused, and her brow furrowed. "Are you not listening to me, Dan? It would make me sooooo sad if I found out you weren't listening when I speak to you. Do you not find what I have to say important? Here, let me ask the question a little more clearly, maybe that will help." She took his cheeks in her hands and tightened them, lightly mashing his lips and cheeks together in a gesture that was more humiliating than painful, and looked soulfully, deeply, into his eyes. "Dan, if you could cum on your favorite part of my body, what part might that be? My mouth? My hands? My tits? My feet? Or maybe..."

A smile slide across her face, as she continued, "Maybe...maybe you want to FUCK me? Oh wow...Hey, do you want to FUCK me Dan? Do you want to thrust that throbbing, aching, desperate cock into my wet slit? Do you want to feel my legs wrap around your back, my fingers holding tightly to your shoulder blades, my tits mashed against your chest as you ram and thrust into my wet hole...again...and again...and again...?" Dan was completely under her spell, his eyes locked onto the full, quivering lips that softly pushed out one word after another, and then her eyes suddenly hardened once more, and she took a small step back, lightly pushing his face away. "Well Dan? Is that it? Is it my pussy that you're all hot and bothered about? Is that the part of a woman that matters most to you? Is that why I have value? Because of the wet slit between my legs? Go ahead. Tell me, Dan. Dan. Tell me."

Dan tried to hold back a sob from the emotional whiplash of this as he desperately searched for a way to placate this woman, to garner some kind of mercy. He stuttered and fumbled as he tried to speak and his words took on a desperate, begging quality. "No! No, that's not it at all Sarah! Oh god please, you just don't know what this feels like! Please you have to help me! Every part of you is wonderful! You are a goddess! An angelic vision of perfection. Every inch of you is incredible! But...oh god, but I mean, your personality...you know, your personality matters too! And your personality is so great! You're obviously so funny and smart and talented and sexy...But...but not just sexy! Oh god. I love everything about you equally, every...everything about you is equally wonderful, I couldn't choose a favorite thing...because...because it's all equally wonderful, equally important, I promise I respect you so much, oh God Sarah, PLEASE!"

To Be Continued...