All Comments on 'Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 05'

by subzerowriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This amazing

Wow, I like your story so much, we need more story like these. please recommend me another story like these that you know of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is why the real Dan's

of this world, need to experience some emotional pain from exploitation. Then perhaps they will slowly start to realise how easily manipulated they are by women who take advantage of them. Stop the women worship and build your own life.

subzerowritersubzerowriteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm glad people are digging the story! Honestly, there isn't a whole lot of head fuck tease and denial erotica that's well written out there imo, which is a big part of why I wrote this.

Also just to set the record straight, cuz I'm worried I'm going to see more "guys like Dan need to stop letting women manipulate them comments": Obviously everyone can think whatever you want, but in terms of my intentions, I wrote Dan as a repressed misogynist because it helps with the headgames, and because I wanted to follow the rules of horror and make the audience feel like he deserves to, and therefore want to watch him, get killed by the monster (or dommed within an inch of his life by the exotic dancer, as the case may be ;) ). He's supposed to be a cartoon asshole getting his just desserts, not a tragic hero haha.

Anyway, I loved writing this, and if you guys are liking it, the second half of it (where things really heat up) will be coming down the pipeline in the next few days. Cheers!

Subzerowriter

Submisky35Submisky35almost 4 years ago

Poor Dan!!! Great story. Looking for Chapter 6. Sarah's strategy has been well constructed. Keep up the good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubzerowriter@subzerowriter
Been reading on here for a very long time, finally worked up the courage to try it out myself. I'm a quiet, submissive, creative guy whose kinks include: mind games, orgasm control, tease and denial, creative bondage, and creative, powerful, curvy, dominant women.