Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarah shows off her tits, and Dan gets overwhelmed.
1.7k words
4.65
11.1k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strip Club Tease Toy: Dan Falls Into A Trap

Chapter 8: Can't You Hear Me Knocking

Sarah turned and walked over to the speaker once more. As he hungrily and helpless watched her, he began to openly cry loudly for the first time now, making the kinds of sounds that only come from a man who has given up all hope. This ordeal had been surprisingly physically strenuous for him, considering that had been tied up for most of it: his entire body was covered in a light sheen of sweat, his muscles felt limp and shaky, and his short hair was slicked wetly against his forehead as he panted and sobbed in desperation and exhaustion. "Sarah, PLEASE! Have mercy on me! I can't take this anymore, I'm going to go insane! You could just... you could just let me jack off! That would be enough, it doesn't have to be special, I promise. Just let me go, just let my hand go and I'll do it myself. You can watch if you want, you can do whatever you want, just PLEASE, Sarah. I-I can't handle...Please you don't understand! You-"

Sarah waved her hand dismissively at him, and Dan fell silent again, leaving his ragged sobs, panting breath, and the sound of his belt buckle clicking against the linoleum as the only sounds in the room. She strutted and bounced back over to her make up table. "Aww Dan, I'm sorry! I can tell you're getting really really hot and bothered now! I just want to make sure I'm doing my due diligence before I help you do something you might regret later! You know? I don't want to make you cum until I'm absolutely sure that it's what YOU want. Besides!" She exclaimed with a grin as she pressed one slippery finger against the button on her speaker and filled the room with music once more, "We're getting to the really really fun stuff now!"

And this time when she spun around to look at him and strut back towards his desperate, captive, and shaking body, he saw that she was aggressively kneading her tits together with both hands, pushing her slippery, oily fingers deep into the soft mounds of flesh, alternatingly pressing them together, bouncing and jiggling them in her cupped palms as if they were massive water balloons, and lightly tracing the edges of each areola with soft, pink gel nail tipped, oily index fingers.

As she played with and massaged her tits, the baby oil on her hands spread wide and glistening bands of wetness across her jiggling melons. Then she reached over and plucked the bottle of oil from the table by the door, flipped the cap open as she stared hungrily into Dan's terrified eyes, and delicately raised it over her ample bouncing chest with her left hand, lightly drizzling tiny lines across the curve of her breasts.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." She moaned sensuously as she did this, and raised her right hand daintily, cocking her slightly chubby, soft wrist at a 90 degree angle before beginning to lightly and almost absentmindedly knead the oil into her flesh with her fingertips. "This is the big one Dan! You ready? You've been staring at my tits from the second you laid eyes on me...don't you want to feel me wrap them around your swollen, desperate cock? Don't you want to feel me slide them up and down, up and down, until you spurt that hot jizz all over them? I bet it would look a lot like this, huh? Do you like seeing little wet pools of liquid drip and trickle down my tits like this Dan? Do you? Would you like to drizzle some of that cum that's roiling around in your nuts all over them?"

Dan struggled to catch his breath, and began to resume his almost screaming verbal worship of the curvaceous beauty, "Ohhhh Sarah...You're tits are so gorgeous. You're...you're right, I love them. I feel absolutely mesmerized by them, every time they bounce and jiggle it makes my head spin, and I've wanted to bury my face in your jugs and suck on your nipples since the first second I saw you!" She smiled widely, apparently satisfied, and motioned for him to be quiet. Then, those blue piercing dancing eyes locked onto his again like a tractor beam, she knelt down again and leaned forward, taking his dick lightly in her left hand and tracing the tip of it around each of her areolas. She cooed lightly as she did so, letting out a slight shudder that caused her pendulous oily breasts to sway magnificently, now glistening in the florescent light.

"You know Dan..." She spoke so softly that Dan had to try to quiet his ragged panting to hear her. "I know men love tits. I mean, everyone knows that. But I don't think you realize how much women love having their tits played with. They're a lot more sensitive than you probably think. And I'm not just talking about my perky little pink nipples!" She giggled, and continued, "For example, I absolutely looooooove the feeling of a guy's warm...throbbing...swollen shaft against them." She slid her left arm slowly around the heavy underside of each breast, cupping the right underside lightly in her fingertips, creating a shelf and pushing them slightly up and forward. Then she took his throbbing dick in her right hand, now literally dribbling with precum, and with gentle fingertips, lightly pressed it down against the soft, oily, quivering curve of her left breast.

Never breaking eye contact, she pressed her fingertips against his cock head more firmly now, and then began to gently roll his shaft across her skin, down, down, into the slippery crevasse of her cleavage, so deeply that it half disappeared with a light slurping sound, and then up, up, and across the other side again, in a V motion. Slowly, again and again, she firmly slid his aching member against her warm, firm, glistening tits like this, rolling and kneading his hot, throbbing erection into her miraculous flesh like a rolling pin against dough.

Dan stared hypnotized, open mouthed and bugged eyed at the performance happening before him, and after the fifth time she did this, she giggled again. "Man you just keep forgetting to do your job, don't you Dan! You know, I'm not feeling very confident about how much you're enjoying my tits right now!"

With the enthusiasm of a trained puppy, Dan began to incoherently babble again, complimenting Sarah's tits, begging her to let him spurt, telling her how much he respected her profession, pleading for mercy. Once Dan was in the full swing of his begging once more, Sarah smiled, seemingly satisfied, whispered, "Keep begging baby. Don't stop, ok? Make me believe you." and leaned forward, letting her pendulous jugs swing and brush lightly against the aching cock between them.

Then, with an erotic giggle, she spread her knees again, lowered her ample, jiggling ass until it was pressed flat against the floor, and then started to slowly, sensuously, grind against the ground. She splayed her soft round fingers against the ground, planting her weight on her forearms, and arched her back, moaning as she clenched her thick creamy thighs against the hard surface. This also caused her breasts to push more forcefully against his cock, and for a few moments, it bounced lightly between them, slapping against her oily skin. Then, with a sudden squeal of playful excitement, she theatrically threw her chubby arms wide and leapt forward, hugging her arms around her tits so that they wrapped tightly and warmly around his dick.

She was now literally holding herself up ONLY with the slippery, delicious friction of his hot shaft against her soft, velvety skin, and he reeled and moaned at the slippery, tugging sensation this caused against his throbbing member. This uneasy balancing act made her giggle again, she squeezed her arms slightly tighter, and then she began to bounce her ass against the linoleum much more forcefully now, squealing with delight.

With each gyration that caused her round bottom to slap and jiggle sensuously against the ground, this also caused her tits to slurp wonderfully up and down his oily cock, and Dan cried out in pleasure. The sensation felt so good that he trailed off in his desperate begging for a moment, but the motions slowed just as quickly, and Sarah sternly chastised him, "What are you doing? Keep going! You're supposed to be trying to convince me that you want to get off like this right? And I don't think you're worshipping me as loudly and excitedly as you could be, you know!"

Dan continued his incoherent begging and pleading, trying to raise his voice again, and watched as Sarah picked up speed again, her ass crashing against the floor like two bowls of creamy jello. The soft wet slurping sounds of his dick enveloped in her massive mammaries echoed in his mind. He felt as if he could sense every shift, jiggle, bounce of her flesh against his sensitive member. Sarah's breath shortened as she moved faster and faster. She was clearly deriving quite a lot of pleasure from the sensation of her wet pussy bouncing against the linoleum, and now her breath grew ragged for the first time, and her moaning got louder.

Dan could barely breathe, but every time he stopped screaming about her beauty to catch his breath, Sarah's delicious movements slowed in turn. He was struggling for air, and his hair was now plastered against his face with sweat. As he watched her bounce against him, again and again, as he screamed and panted, he suddenly began to see black spots against the edge of his vision, and shook his head lightly to clear his eyes. The room was starting to spin, and it suddenly felt like all the air had left his body. His voice trailed off mid-syllable, and as his eyelids fluttered and he lost consciousness, his head plunging forward limply into shadowy oblivion, the last thing he saw was her creamy, heaving, glistening tits wrapped tightly around his cock and her dancing, laughing blue eyes shining up at him.

To Be Continued...