Becca the Avenger Pt. 01

Story Info
Becca continues her bondage punishments of misbehaving men.
1k words
3.7
19.8k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca was at a local farmer's market. The entire time, she couldn't help but be annoyed at how rude Dylan was being. Every booth he stopped at, he would display some form of belittlement and superiority fit for an asshole. Deciding that he was in need of a slight attitude adjustment, she prepared some items and her camera phone.

Luckily, this kind of attitude reeked of egotistical charm. So getting Dylan to agree to meet at his place didn't take too long.

Before Dylan fully understood what was happening, Becca was on top of him, forcing him against a chair with her body. She quickly secured each of his wrists to each arm of the chair with a plastic zip-tie, fastening it tightly enough so that he could barely struggle or move. "You fucking bitch! What the hell is this???" he demanded. Next she removed a bandanna and placed it around his eyes, tying it in place to block his view. She looked down at his body, pleased that he had been secured in an embarrassing way such that he had no way to cover up his body.

"You see, I've decided you're in need of a little attitude adjustment," she said to him coolly, removing his belt.

"H-hey... what are you doing? Stop!" he demanded.

*THWACK*. Becca looped the belt in her arms and brought it down against his chest, only partially protected by his shirt. "Augggh!! You bitch!" Dylan yelled. Without hesitation Becca slapped the belt against him again.

"You need to learn some manners. Until you do, you will be punished," Becca explained, once again whacking Dylan with the belt.

Dylan began to panic, breathing heavily and squirming against the restraints in the chair. But he found himself barely able to move and still open and exposed. She could tell that she had his complete attention now. "W... what do you want? I'll do what you say... please just let me go," he begged, breathing heavily.

Becca looked down at him, smiling at her handiwork and how the taming process was going. "Tell me why you're here," she said. "Think carefully. Wrong answers will be punished."

"Because you want to blackmail me and steal my money??" Dylan began to say.

*THWACK* as Becca crackled the belt against his stomach.

"Rest assured, I am going to blackmail you. But that's only to keep you quiet about this little adventure," Becca said confidently. "Tell me why you're here."

Dylan thought... "Is it... is it because I was rude earlier?"

Becca replied in a singsong voice, "Good boy!" She ruffled his hair as he grunted in frustration at being unable to stop her. She grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them, holding his blindfolded face up close to hers. "And what are you going to do about it?"

Dylan struggled, grunting in frustration and continuing to exert his arm muscles against the zip-ties. Becca looked down and noticed a bulge growing in the crotch of his pants. "Well, well, what have we here?" she asked. "This is not what this is about. I'm afraid we'll have to increase your punishment."

Dylan instantly began to whine, "No, I'm sorry! I can't control it! Please!"

Becca slapped the belt very close to his growing member. "AHHH!" exclaimed Dylan. "That hurts, you bitch!"

Becca smiled and giggled to herself. "Well, your dick is telling me otherwise, I think you may be enjoying this..." Becca said clearly into his ear. Dylan flinched and his breath became heavy.

Dylan tried to wriggle free but to no avail. "Listen, I'll do anything you want...this is embarrassing and I've learned my lesson."

Becca laughed a little more this time, meanwhile putting down the belt and getting her camera. She snapped a couple of photos and said, "Oh, I don't think you have learned anything my dear friend. Your lessons have just begun..."

Becca made sure to secure the restraints once more. As she came around to Dylan's front, she noticed that Dylan's penis was rock hard. She ran her hands through his hair and down his chest, then issued a hard slap. Dylan groaned and let out a heavy sigh of pleasure. She sat on him and bit down on his neck. "Ow..." Dylan whimpered.

"Now, let's review. Punishment ensues for every wrong answer. What have you done?"

"I - I-..." Dylan could feel the throbbing sensation and all blood rush to his dick. "I can't think straight, I don't know!"

Becca reeled back. SLAP! She grabbed the back of his hair and pulled his head back, exposing his neck. "Wrong answer."

She ran a finger down Dylan's throat and flicked it. Dylan coughed and felt an aching sensation in his groin. Becca hopped off him and got to her knees. She pulled his pants off and left him sitting there in his underwear. She stood up and ripped his shirt off his chest. She grabbed her phone once more and took a few more pictures.

"Now, I'm going to tell you exactly what you did. Your pigheadedness and attitude towards those you THINK are beneath you is unacceptable." Becca walked over to her bag and pulled out a manicure kit. She pulled out a pair of nail clippers. She walked over to Dylan and noticed his underwear was stained with precum. Becca smiled. She placed the cold clippers on his thigh, causing him to jump. His breath became shallow and quick.

"Please, I don't deserve all of this! I'm so sorry! It won't happen again!"

"You're right! It won't happen again. And this will ensure it." She took the clippers and created a tear in the underwear near his balls. She put two fingers in and ripped the underwear open, fully exposing the ever hard penis. Becca smiled and firmly gripped Dylan's balls. Dylan lost his breath and choked up.

Becca stood up and walked back to her bag and began to pack up. "Wait, you're going to leave me like this?" Dylan whined. "But-"

"Yes, you see I didn't anticipate this reaction out of you. I guess I'm flattered, but you need to learn your lesson. Feeling embarrassed and vulnerable? My job is done."

Becca walked over and gently ran her tongue over Dylan's lips. Becca slapped Dylan's lower stomach, right above his dick and he exploded, cum shooting all over his abs.