Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smiled at this approvingly, lightly and lovingly stroking his sweat and tear stained face. Then she stood up again, and walked over to the pile of clothes that she had thrown in the corner. She lightly plunked her stiletto heels from the pile, dangling them in loose fingers, walked back over to the stool holding his legs together in the center of the room, and sat down. She positioned herself so her body faced 90 degrees away from him, and then, looking at him demurely out of the corner of her eye, she lightly shifted against the stool, crossing her quivering thighs slowly, and stretching down slowly to slide one of the heels over her creamy soft foot, before recrossing her legs just as slowly, and doing it again. She was clearly showing off for him, and his cock twitched in desperate approval as she twisted and stretched.

She watched him with light amusement as she did this, and giggled, "Sorry Dan, I hope you don't mind...Foot play is fun and all, but I'm definitely the kind of girl who likes to wear her boots if she's gonna be knocking them, you know what I mean?" Dan nodded carefully, hopefully, at the off hand suggestion that she was going to allow him to enter her soon, and Sarah stood back up, placing one leg outside of each of his knees, facing the stool.

Then, with her knees locked, she slowly arched her back as she leaned forward. Dan felt her hands against the cuffs which bound his ankles, and dimly understood that she was uncuffing his legs, but the majority of his attention was centered on the image of Sarah's swollen, glistening lips peeking out sensuously from the stunning curves of her thighs and round bottom. Against her creamy alabaster skin, the soft opening looked almost red, warm and inviting. Dan's cock twitched again and he could feel precum begin to dribble from him once more. He heard a soft "click", and felt the slight pressure against his ankles disappear as Sarah removed the cuffs. Then, she lightly flung the cuffs across the room, scooted his legs out from the stool, and slid it back over to her make up table. "I don't think we need that anymore, do we Dan? You're going to behave for me...aren't you?" She walked back, her hips rolling and her heels clicking as she did so, and the sight of this gorgeous, jiggling mountain of curves strutting towards him completely nude except for her insane heels rekindled the dull ache in his scrotum.

He shook his head quickly, eagerly, "No Sarah, I'll be good, I'll be so good, I swear..." and then trailed off as he watched her stand over him, and reach up to that damned bulbous black rubber handle hanging from the ceiling once more. Depressing the red button in the handle, slack leather cord began to feed from inside the base once more with an electric whirring sound, and Sarah, fondling it loosely in her her soft hands and dragging it lightly between her pillowy breasts, looked directly into his eyes as she walked back toward him, letting out much more slack than he had seen up till now. "Good, Dan, I'm so glad to hear that. Because we're almost at the end, now, you know. Are you excited, Dan?" Again, Dan nodded eagerly, this time in affirmation, and the sight of his desperate eagerness again evoked a tiny giggle form his captor. She carefully placed one heel lightly against each of his hips, before sliding down and straddling him, pressing against him. He felt her wet, bare lips brushing lightly against his cock head now, and the sensation almost caused him to pass out again. Then, she moved her swollen lips gently against his shaft, sliding lightly up and down, slowly. As she did this, she also lightly began to slide the bulbous rubber handle against her tits once more, inviting his gaze.

"You know Dan..." she began, playfully, as he tried desperately to pay attention to her voice, and not the delicious, overwhelming sensation of her wet slit against him. "I wasn't kidding about it being against the rules to touch the girls unless we say it's alright. It's a really big problem for dancers. Sometimes guys get really handsy, or really rough, especially if they've been drinking. It's not fun. Sometimes girls get hurt. Most strip clubs have to hire bouncers to protect us, it's so bad. Our guy is awesome by the way, his name's Johnny and he starts at nine. But...you know, Johnny can't be everywhere at once, and sometimes a girl has to learn to protect herself, you know?"

She looked at him expectantly, but Dan just blinked, panting and confused. He had no idea where she was going with this, and was having trouble paying attention to anything but the rubber handle sliding between her tits and her moist mound grinding against his cock. She rolled her eyes and continued, "ANYWAY...So I came up with the idea for this little gadget and asking my friend Trixie to make it for me! She works here sometimes too, she's an absolute GENIUS with gizmos and gadgets." She stroked the handle lightly, squeezing and rubbing against it as if it was his cock in her hands. "And it's SUCH a great way to make sure that, even if the bouncer's not around, I can make sure that the boys I'm entertaining behave themselves."

Sarah shifted her weight onto her left knee, and then slid her right knee between his legs. Then she used her hands to splay his legs apart widely (she noted his absolute lack of physical resistance with pride), and slide back down, so that she was now tightly straddling his right thigh at about a 45 degree angle from his torso. She caught his gaze with those beautiful blue laughing eyes and began to grind and rub lightly against him again, and he could feel her wetness slide against a patch of cool skin about half way up his thigh. As his hard cock bounced around the open air, it slapped lightly against her outer right thigh on occasion, causing him to moan.

Sarah continued, "You know Dan. I feel REALLY bad about something. I really want to apologize to you. I hope you can forgive me. Do you think you'll be able to forgive me Dan?" Dan knew his lines now, and immediately began to promise desperately that she could never do anything wrong, that he would always forgive her, and when she lifted a finger lightly to her lips, he fell silent again immediately. Continuing to grind against him, she slid her left hand slowly down her chest and belly, then slightly to her left, across her thigh, and used a flat palm to push his hot sensitive rod down against her thigh, rolling it slowly up and down her soft skin like a rolling pin on dough.

As he began to gasp more loudly, she continued to slide the bulbous handle against her soft breasts as she spoke, ignoring his cries of sexual agony, and she cast her eyes downward briefly in a faux expression of guilt. "I just feel really bad that I haven't let you touch me yet. I can tell you want to soooo badly. Earlier when you were hanging over by the door, I watched your hands twitch and grope and grasp at the air as you watched my tits. It was soooooo cute Dan!" She laughed, as if remembering something, "In fact, you know what? I think the only time you've touched me with your hands since you walked in the room was when you grabbed a big ol' slice of ass on that couch! Remember? Right before you tried to run away? GOD, that was hilarious, you are such a dork!" She shook her head, bemused, and then her expression became serious again. "But Dan...you know, usually girls let the guys touch them ONCE in a while. ESPECIALLY if they've paid for 10 songs! And here, you haven't gotten to touch my body once!" Then her voice changed, and she whispered in a soft, serious tone that made him rip his gaze from her quivering, lightly swaying breasts, "Hey Dan," she whispered, "Do you want to touch me?"

Dan nodded hopefully, and Sarah giggled as she felt his cock twitch and pulse as it rolled between her hot hand and her cool thigh. A small glistening line of precum now gleamed on her skin along the arc of his dribbling head. She smiled and nodded, "Ok good! Then here are the rules, ok sweetie? If you want to touch me, then you have to earn it. Take your right hand, and place it palm up against your right thigh Dan." It wasn't a question, and Dan followed the instructions immediately. He had not tried to move his hands since she had let extra slack from the handle again, and he now saw that she had given him enough room to cross the small distance easily. He slid the back of his hand against his thigh, and Sarah scooted forward slightly and positioned herself above it. Then she moaned and ground against him, and he felt the wet slick of her sliding against his fingers. "Go ahead Dan." She began to coo as she tightened her thighs against him, "Slide you fingers in. Play with me. Make me wet. Do a good job and I'll give you a treat, okay? Don't you want a treat Dan?"

Dan began to move his hand, at first lightly rubbing his finger pads in circles against the heat of her, and then sliding his middle and ring finger into her with a soft wet sound. He was hungrily aware of how much his performance mattered here, and he tried to remember every trick he had ever learned in his sinful youth. He guided his index finger slightly higher, reaching back, and used the pad to lightly and softly stroke and tickle Sarah's taint. His pinky finger was splayed out, trapped under the weight of her, nestled gently in the soft curve of her bottom. His fingers were essentially pointed up and back at him from his thigh, so that he pressed the pads of the middle and ring fingers gently back toward him, against her soft wet walls, and began to rub slightly. Sarah moaned at this, and her gyrations picked up just a bit. His thumb stuck out from underneath her, nestled in the soft fold between her lower belly and the start of her thigh, and when he saw her button peeking out ever so slightly at the fork of her lips, he moved his thumb to press against it, using her own lubrication to glide gently back and forth across it.

The instant Dan's finger made contact with Sarah's engorged clitoris, her reaction was immediate. She groaned loudly now, tightening her thighs so firmly against him that it almost hurt, and her gyrating turned into full on humping. As Sarah moaned and squealed, she tilted her head back in pleasure, and her eyes closed and her smile widened. "Mmmmmmmmmm...Oh good work Dan." She breathed, "VERY good work. Why don't you give yourself a reward. Use your left hand. Touch me Dan. Go ahead. Touch me. Anywhere you want." Sarah was crashing against him now, her breasts bouncing and jiggling deliciously with every downward thrust of her body against his probing massaging fingers, and Dan licked his lips nervously. He tentatively pressed his left hand forward, waiting terrified for her to stop him at the last second, but she only smiled and watched has his hand reached tremblingly for her bouncing breast. "Oooh good choice! Go ahead, good boy." She whispered sweetly. "You earned it."

As he made contact, he slid his palm firmly against her hard rubbery nipple, and grasped lightly, feeling his fingertips press into her. Just as she had said, it was the first time he had been allowed to touch her body with his hands since their first moments together on the couch, and he moaned hungrily as he did so. Sarah had not stopped kneading Dan's throbbing erection into her soft thigh for even a moment, and a smallish pool of precum was beginning to form on her skin as he dribbled uncontrollably, trickling slowly down towards her inner thigh. Then he slid his splayed fingers around the outer swell of her breast and cradled it lightly, feeling the liquid weight of her creamy globe bouncing lightly in and out of his fingertips like a velvety water balloon . Dan actually drooled in amazement as he hungrily squeezed at her, and he began to grind his palm against her nipple so that the jiggling globe of creamy skin pancaked gorgeously against her, and he felt her rubbery button slide against the ball of his hand.

Sarah's began to gyrate against his right hand more forcefully in response, moaning breathily and tilting her head back in pleasure. He continued to desperately rub his probing fingers into her and against her, terrified of doing anything to disappoint her so late in the game. Suddenly, so suddenly he let out a small yelp, Dan felt oily fingers wrap around his shaft and squeeze. He had been so mesmerized by her bouncing pillowy breast in his hand that he hadn't noticed Sarah right hand dipping into one of the bowls of baby oil still on the floor, and he watched, mouth agape, as she began to pump up and down his throbbing shaft with soft fingers literally dripping with baby oil. Despite her obvious levels of arousal, she grinned mischievously as she did this, and her eyes sparkled. There was a spreading blush under her freckles now, and her breathing was getting faster.

Sarah had stroked and teased Dan with her hands before, but now she was actively jacking him off. As she squeezed and pumped, the sensations overwhelmed Dan so much that he cried out in pleasure and, just for an instant, forgot to keep moving his fingers against her wet slit. The reaction was instantaneous. Sarah's slippery right hand let his cock slip loose instantly, and, just as horribly, he watched in anguish as she tugged down on the handle hanging loosely from the ceiling in her left hand, ripping his desperately groping, squeezing hand from her quivering, jiggling breast. He cried out in frustration, but Sarah simply shook her head, never slowing her forceful gyrations against his hand, and cooed, "Oh no no no Dan...Boys who forget to do their jobs don't get treats! If you want to earn treats you have to make sure you are doing your job, Dan. You remember your job, right Dan?"

He looked around, confused, and then realized how she had done this. Grinding against his splayed right leg like this, she was far closer to his right hand fastening, and therefore could pull his left away easily any time she wanted without interrupting his right hand's fingers against her. Fuck. He closed his eyes, shaking in frustration, tried to ignore the screams of need coming from his cock, and began deftly moving his fingers against her again. "Mmmmmmm there you go Dan" she moaned, and sped up against him again. As soon as she was up to full speed, she slipped her fingers back around his throbbing erection and began to pump again. It took every ounce of focus and effort he had to keep up the pace of his right hand with that gloriously slippery fist pumping against him. This wasn't like when she had lightly and slowly teased him with her hands earlier in the night, this was unrelenting, and his arousal and need continued to build, beginning to snowball. He moaned loudly, becoming overwhelmed.

She groaned with him, and shifted her weight up suddenly, sliding her legs around him (and dragging his right hand with her,) so that she straddled his lower belly. She had to lean back a bit to reach his dick like this, but she did so expertly, arching her back slightly so that her breasts flattened against her invitingly, twisting her arm behind her and cocking her elbow to maintain the momentum of her slippery fingers. Her beautiful lips contorting into small, involuntary Os every few seconds, and she gasped breathily, "Ohhhhhh that's good Dan. Right there. That's a good boy. Now, why...ah, ah, Why don't you grab my ass for a while?" Dan didn't need to be asked twice. His left arm streched out quickly and hungrily this time, and almost slapped against her. He slid his cupped palm lovingly up the side of her hips, relishing her curving softness and pushing against the weight of her, and then around, palming as much of her round cheek as he could from this limiting angle and squeezing into her. She bucked against his right hand again, harder this time, and her slick, pumping hand sped up against his cock. Then she moaned three words that almost caused him to faint again. "Spank me. Hard."

Dan gulped, and rubbed his fingers lightly against her bouncing asscheek before tentatively tapping it. Sarah scoffed, and her reaction was immediate: almost simultaneously, her oily right hand grew threateningly tight against his cock, he felt a tug of warning against the cuff of his free left hand, and her eyes flashed angrily. "I said HARD, Dan." Dan complied this time, slapping his hand down hard against her round bottom, and the almost wet sound of flesh on flesh echoed through the room. Dan felt her skin ripple lightly out from the impact against his splayed fingers, and then felt the skin where he had struck her grow pleasantly warm against his palm. His mind reeled. This was insane. She moaned loudly in reaction, the oily hand on his cock pumping even faster. He was struggling to ignore a growing cramp in the palm of his right hand as he desperately tried to keep pace with her crashing hips.

She gasped and grinned in approval, her blue eyes now only half seen beneath dark, glittery eyelids that fluttered with pleasure. "Mmmmmmmm, much better Dan. Again. Keep going" She ordered, and he obeyed, spanking her again and again. Every impact made her ass bounce so hard that he could see the effects around the front of her, and he hungrily pawed across her round bottom in between each impact, groping and rubbing. Sarah's slippery hand was moving so quickly against his cock now that he was beginning to desperately hope that she might become so distracted by her own pleasure that she would bring him over the edge on accident.

Suddenly, the same high pitched yelps that had erupted from her as she had pressed her round bottom against his helpless face started again, and devastatingly for Dan, her hand stopped moving against his shaft and began instead to squeeze. As she ground faster and faster against him, she tightened each of her hands to maintain her balance, pulling down hard against the rubber handle with her left and ripping his hand from her bouncing bottom, and squeezing against his cock so firmly with her right that he cried out (he was unsure if it was in pleasure or pain). She began to buck in rapid, jagged movements now, and a high pitched sound very much like an old time-y tea kettle about to boil over began to emit from her. Dan felt Sarah's soft wet walls contract around his fingers, gripping tightly as she slammed down against him.

Suddenly, she moaned so loudly that Dan's ears rang, and Sarah's body went rigid, her hips twitching wildly against his right hand as she squeezed his cock one final time, and then her moan cracked, shattering into a silent, bucking expression of ecstasy. After a few moments, she went limp, sliding forward against him, and sighing contentedly. Her right hand slipped off of his desperately oozing and twitching cock as Dan tried not to sob, and reached past his head for something. Her hand moved lazily, as if she was drunk, and when the now rising guitar solo of Freebird stopped instantly, Dan realized with relief that this time she had remembered (or decided) to pause the speaker without being prompted. The real jam session stuff had just kicked in, and he calculated that he had about 6 more minutes. God, would that be enough time? What did she have planned now? She looked up at him with shining eyes of deep electric blue. "We're in the home stretch now Dan. We're almost there. Are you ready?"

Dan nodded, shaking and panting, trying to project as much enthusiasm as possible. Almost there. The words rung in his ears and he tried to ignore the cries from his exhausted body. He would do anything for this. He had never wanted anything so much in his life, and he was beginning to feel like he was no longer an actual human being, but instead, just an aching, needy cock with a semi-functional brain attached. Sarah got up slowly, stretching provocatively as his eyes crawled hungrily over every inch of her, and depressed the button in the rubber handle one final time, sucking up all of the loose slack so that it hung less than an inch from the ring in the ceiling, effectively pinning his hands against the couch once more.