Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she walked over to the pile of clothes. Bizarrely, she plucked his socks and boots from the pile and began to put them back on his feet. "Trust me," she giggled at his confused expression, "You'll need them for traction." When she had finished tying the laces (wearing only his boots like this, Dan felt bizarrely MORE naked, somehow), she strolled slowly over to the make up table once more. As he watched anxiously, she opened a small ornamental box on the table, plucked something from it, and then spun lightly on her heels and again, slowly walked back over to him. As she knelt down beside him, he saw she was holding several small, foil squares in her hand and his heart went wild. Condoms! Those were condoms! But..."Jesus" He thought, confused, "it looked like she was holding three of them! How many times is she going to fuck me?"

Settling down against his hip, she caught his gaze, sneered, and then lifted one of the foil squares to her exposed teeth, tearing the edge. She cocked her head, spitting the fleck of foil lightly from her lips, and then slid the latex disk from the wrapper. Dan's expression must have been quite something, because she smiled widely at him, and giggled, "Aw Dan, you look so cute! I don't think I have EVER seen a guy get so excited at the prospect of putting on a condom, heh! You want me to slide this down your aching, pulsing shaft Dan? Is that what you want?"

"Sarah, yes, oh god please, that's what I want. Sarah you are so wonderfuuuauaaahhhh!" and he gasped mid syllable as the latex pressed down lightly against his cock head. His eyes widened as he watched her gently unfurl the prophylactic down his shaft with slow, deliberate strokes. He tried not to shake, and when she was done, she giggled, "Okaaaay, good job Dan! You stayed so still! You are really, really easy to train, you know that? Alright, ready for the second one?" Then, to Dan's horrified confusion, she reached for another condom.

As Sarah lifted another foil disk to her lips and repeated the theatrical tearing motion, he looked at her with desperate questioning eyes, trying to silently ask why this was happening. He was terrified of doing something to earn her ire this late in the game. But Sarah ignored his gaze and pressed this condom down lightly over the first, as if it was the most normal thing in the world, sliding it down again, in slow performative strokes. The performance looked amazing, but the two layers of separation between her hand and his aching shaft was definitely noticeable, and he groaned, frustrated. When she reached for the third condom and began to repeat the process again, Dan's desperate arousal overrode his sense of self preservation, and he asked in a submissive, almost mewling voice, "S...S-Sarah? Um...I don't mean to question you, you're so smart, Sarah, but...Um...why, are you putting all of these on me? It's getting harder to, um, you know...feel you, and you-you feel so good Sarah."

Sarah continued her process with the third, not looking up at him, and said in an unimpressed, almost detatched voice, "Well, yes Dan, I know I feel good. That has been clearly established at this point, I believe. That is my job, after all." Then she she got up on one knee, looked at him and grinned, "Now shut up, Dan. I don't need you to talk for this part."

Sarah climbed across Dan again, so that she straddled him, and sat back against him, the curves of her ass rubbing against the layers of latest that were wrapped around Dan's desperate, oozing cock. He could feel the sensations, the warmth, the wetness of her, but everything was muted, dulled. Then she reached back with each hand and lightly tugged up at his thighs, pulling them up and against her until his knees were bent at a 45 degree angle and his boots were pressed flat against the linoleum. She let this action press her body forward, higher against him, and then he watched, his eyes shaking, as she slid one of her hands down her soft, smooth lower belly, and grasped at the throbbing shaft twitching desperately against her wet folds. Then slowly, almost theatrically, Sarah looked deep into Dan's eyes as she guided him inside, a breathy, gasping smile blossoming across her gorgeous face as she did so.

His cock slid smoothly into her and, despite the condoms, Dan felt the walls of her contract lightly against him, and he cried out. Sarah grinned, and began grinding against him. "Remember Dan. 3 for me, and then one for you. If you cum before me, I will throw you out on the street naked Dan, I swear to God. Be a good boy." She began to bounce against him, arching her back and pressing against him. He suddenly found that his watering mouth was inches away from Sarah's heaving breasts, and he watched them bounce and slap against his chest with each gyration of Sarah's hips against him. She smiled again and let out a soft moan, her glittery eyelids fluttering. Then she reached back with both hands, and placed them lightly against Dan's bare thighs again. "Are you going to be a good boy Dan?" Dan had no idea what that meant, but he nodded hungrily, and Sarah laughed, "Ok, well if you promise to be a good boy...Why don't you use those hips for a little while, huh big guy?"

Her eyes flashed in laughter as understanding dawned on Dan's face, and he began to move against her, bucking once, lightly, and then again, much more hungrily when she didn't reprimand him. Suddenly overwhelmed with the concept of freedom, Dan thrust his hips upward so forcefully that he lifted Sarah off the floor, and she fell forward against him with a surprised laugh. This forceful movement had lifted her higher against him, and as she fell forward, he watched in amazement as her breasts fell against his face. Sarah squealed as she crashed down against him, and he found himself smothered in her quivering tits. Then, as he continued to desperately thrust against her, he felt her reach lightly past his head towards something on the couch. Then, the sounds of the final, epic guitar solo from Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Freebird" began to blast through the room.

Dan gasped at the ocean of heaving breasts that broke against the shore of his face, and he felt Sarah wrap her arms lightly around his head, pulling him tighter against her, and heard her breathily whisper, "Go ahead Dan. Show my tits some love." He didn't need to be told twice, and began hungrily sucking at her soft skin as it bounced and slid against his face. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of her tits, and he lapped against her desperately as he bucked his hips. The freedom of movement was so satisfying that Dan felt the tightness in his scrotum begin to strengthen despite the layers of latex dulling the sensations of his throbbing cock thrusting into her. He tried to slow his breath and calm himself, remembering her threat to throw him out on the street naked if he came before her. Dan didn't think it was wise to test her on that.

Suddenly, Dan's lapping tongue found the slippery rubber erasure that was the nipple of Sarah's left breast, and he took it into his mouth, sliding his tongue hungrily against her. Sarah squealed, and allowed his next thrust to throw her almost violently forward, so that her breasts crashed down against his face with such force that his head was thrown back horizontally against the couch, and he felt the jiggling mounds of flesh, now slick with sweat and Dan's saliva, slide down around his field of vision, completely enveloping his face. Dan moaned and gasped against her skin as he thrust, faster and faster now. He could hear the sound of Sarah's breath picking up again, felt the soft wet impact of her crashing hips against his pistoning lap pick up speed, his upturned face literally swallowed by her cavernous cleavage. He struggled for breath, feeling her soft skin suck lightly into his mouth with every gasping breath. He was beginning to feel lightheaded and was trying desperately to maintain a sense of control over the explosion that was building within him.

Suddenly, Dan heard the music in the room begin to crescendo, and recognized that they were entering the final, climatic moments of the song. Sarah began to bounce even harder against him, her breasts slapping and mashing against his face with every thrust, and almost unconsciously, he sped up his hips as well. He could barely feel her heat through the layers of latex around his cock, but he was so maddeningly aroused, that simply the thrusting of his hips, and the resistance of her slick walls was bringing him to the edge. He heard her moans begin to speed up into the now familiar high pitched yipping noise that signaled she was reaching her crescendo, heard the slap of her wet thighs against his pistoning hips echo throughout the room, and tasted the salt of her breasts as he struggled desperately to breath.

As Sarah began to shudder against him, in bucking ragged motions, the combination of sensory detail became too much for him, and he felt himself tip over the edge, as the thrilling sensation of release finally filled his aching balls and they pulled tight against him. He convulsed, bucking wildly against her as he felt the roiling semen that had been trapped inside of him for excruciating hours, and he screamed into her slippery all enveloping cleavage, feeling the vibrations of his voice cause the skin against his face to ripple and shudder. Sarah's arms tightened around his head as she screamed in tandem, and as Freebird reached it's glorious, pounding peak, Dan came together with his captor, thrusting blindly into her, his arms bound to the floor, as she smothered him with her luscious tits.

Epilogue

Dan didn't exactly black out, but the combination of almost suffocating beneath Sarah's incredible chest, and the life altering, mind blowing, earth shattering orgasm that he had just finally experienced overwhelmed his senses so completely that his world went white for a moment. When his consciousness and vision returned, he found himself in unfamiliar surroundings, and it took him a moment to realize what was happening. He felt a hard, firm hand painfully grasping him by the back of his neck, and felt himself being pushed forward. He was back in the hallway, surrounded by posters of naked women, and he was still wearing nothing but his boots and the several condoms wrapped tightly around his now rapidly deflating erection. "Sarah, what..." he started to ask, and then he felt her other hand slap lightly against the side of his head.

"I can't believe you Dan!" she exclaimed in an angry voice, but Dan swore he heard the same laughter right underneath the surface that he had heard when she first walked him down this long hallway hours earlier. "You had one rule! Three for me, and THEN one for you! You greedy pervert! Well, I warned you Dan. I warned you what happens to bad boys who don't listen." Suddenly they had reached the end of the hall, and Sarah kicked the door open with one heel. Dan panicked, trying to steel his hands against the door frame. "No Sarah, please! I'm sorry! Just let me get my phone! Or my wallet! They're in my jeans back in the dressing room, please, you can't do this!"

Dan felt Sarah's hand tighten against his neck and push, forcefully. He flew forward, and had to take a few stumbling steps to maintain his balance and keep from falling to the cold ground. The night air was brisk against his naked body, and he spun around in a panic. "Sarah, please! I'll get arrested! You can't do this! You have to give me something to wear!" Sarah stood in the doorway, still spectacularly naked except for her stilettos, and she smiled at this, rolling her eyes. "Well, I guess, I should give you SOMETHING to remember me by..." She reached behind the door to grab something, and then threw it to him. It was a women's baby-T shirt with the same "The Tease" logo emblazoned on it that she had been wearing when they first met. She laughed at his wounded and betrayed face, and then gestured to the ground behind him. "Aww, what's wrong Dan? That's not enough to cover up? Why don't you just use that? Use it to cover up all that sin." Dan turned around slightly to see that his protest sign was still lying in the alley. Sarah lifted her fingers in a flirty wave, and her eyes flashed at him one final time. "Well, it's been real swell Dan! You have a nice night now!" With that, the door swung shut, the latch clicked, and Dan was alone, naked in an alley at night, holding a cheap strip club T shirt in clenched fingers, and wearing three used condoms around his now flaccid dick.

After several minutes of desperately trying to get the door open, his head whipping around in a panic at every sound he heard in the dark alley, Dan resigned himself to his fate, and sheepishly followed Sarah's advice. He ripped the poster from its cheap wooden handle, and wrapped it around his waist like a cheap paper skirt. The fiery letters proclaiming that "Sexual Sin Will Cast You Into Damnation!" caused him to flush as he covered himself. Then, after putting on the ridiculously tight t shirt, which was so tight it clung to him like an almost see through second skin and left half of his belly exposed, Dan began the most terrifying trip home of his lifetime, sneaking down back alleys and hiding from pedestrians as he desperately tried to sneak home without being seen.

Dan reached the blocks leading to his quiet neighborhood over an hour later, and by this point he was confident that his nosiest neighbors had settled in for the evening. He was beginning to allow himself to get angry now, and was becoming convinced that he absolutely had to report this insane attack to the police, after all. It was obviously his civic duty. That woman had been insane, and was clearly a menace. In fact, by the time he was hiding behind the shrubbery down the street from his front door, and scanning the neighborhood to make sure no one would witness his current state, he was becoming convinced that he had perhaps been on to something with his idea about her being possessed by some kind of sex demon, "I obviously can't tell the whole truth of what happened, of course," he thought to himself, "My community wouldn't understand how much I was taken advantage of, how little choice I had. So obviously I need to figure out a way to make them all see how dangerous she is..."

He was deep in this line of thinking when he finally reached the front porch of his suburban home, and he was so distracted by his fantasies of revenge, that he was halfway of the front steps before it occurred to him that he didn't have his keys to get into the front door. He needn't have worried, however. As Dan stepped up onto his porch, and the sensor light came on, he saw with a start that his shirt, pants, wallet, phone, and keys had been placed in a neat pile on his doorstep, directly over his Welcome mat. On top of the pile, was an electric blue envelope, and when Dan lifted it to the light with trembling hands, he saw that the envelope was covered with glitter, and that written in a feminine scrawl across the front, were the words: "Hiiii Dan! From your good friend Sarah, and all the girls at The Tease". Beneath "The Tease" was the wet, red imprint of a lipstick kiss. Dan whirled around, terrified at the thought that someone had seen this on his stoop. Then, with trembling fingers, he opened the envelop, reading the words inside and realizing that his life had changed forever:

Well, hey you!

I had soooo much fun with you and your cock today, Mr. Dan Green...Mr. "Return to Family Values Coalition"...Mr. Director of Programming. I really enjoyed inviting you in to the back room of "The Tease" and living up to my club's namesake with you! Licking the head of your throbbing dick. Sliding my lips up and down your shaft. Tickling your balls with my cute shiny pink nails. Rubbing my huge tits all over you. Smearing my oily little toesies all over your hard cock. Making you beg. Making you cry. Making you spurt.

It's funny, I don't know if you remember this, but you handed me a business card right when we met, which actually included your full name, home address, employment information, and phone number! Isn't that funny? I think you were trying to seem impressive and important or something haha ;) Anyway, since I have your email, and know basically everything about you and your life, I thought it would be nice to drop of your stuff! Oh! And I also sent you an email with some pictures and videos, so you could always remember our fun together! I figured you would enjoy them ;) Boy, I sure hope your employers, church, and other shitty misogynist groups you hang out with in your free time don't see these pictures! Some of them are pretty scandalous! I mean, there's one of you being escorted into the back entrance of a dirty, filthy strip club, and then one of you receiving a hand job...receiving oral sex...fucking me... I mean, there's even a video of you begging me to cum!

Man, you should be careful, Dan! If you don't watch out, that sort of thing can really negatively affect your life! Anyway, if you reeeally want to make sure that nothing like that will ever happen, I suggest you come by "The Tease" to visit again tomorrow, okay? My dancer friends who took these pictures said it looked like you and I had a LOT of fun together, and they really, really, really want to meet you ;) I just can't wait! What a fun adventure we're about to embark on together! I'll see you at 6pm sharp, at the back entrance, okay?

Strokes and kisses,

Sarah

The End ;)