Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 10

Story Info
Sarah's plans for Dan reach their climax...Will he?
10.3k words
4.56
12.2k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strip Club Tease Toy: Dan Falls Into A Trap

Chapter 10: Freebird

Noticing the look of hungry despair in Dan's eyes, Sarah giggled again and wiggled against him. Even though she had slid almost every part of her across his mouth, his chest, his thighs and his cock over the course of this insane evening, sitting against the couch as she hugged, straddled, and ground against him like this felt intimate in a different way. He felt literally pinned beneath her, could feel the weight and the warmth of her all over him, and he became acutely aware of how trapped his arms were. He wanted to grab her ass, to squeeze and probe, to grab her hips and pull her against him. He started to buck his hips desperately against her, but she shook her head with a disapproving noise and stopped her delicious grinding until he stilled.

She nodded in approval, pleased, and the wet, sliding motion against his member began again. "You know Dan, I've had a reeeeeally good time with you tonight. You haven't necessary made it easy, but...This has actually been a lot of fun." She rolled her hips down harder against him, and he heard her breath catch in her throat, and then slowly expel itself in a slow, shuddering breath. Their noses still touched, and he could feel her hot breath puff warmly against his lips with every word, and tasted the fruity air of her again on his tongue. Then her head dipped forward and her lips pressed against his, lightly dragging along his mouth. She moaned lightly into him, and he reeled, "God, I'm soooo horny. Watching you worship me, and beg, and scream, and cry...Mmmmm my pussy is soooo wet right now. You're right actually Dan, feeling all hot and bothered like this does make it a little hard to think straight, doesn't it?" Dan nodded weakly, and Sarah tossed her head back in other peal of laughter, and then leaned in again, looking into his eyes, as she whispered. "You know, we're on song 10 now, Dan...We're almost done. So what do you think? Hmmm? Any theories or suggestions about what we have planned for your last song with me?"

Dan gulped and his mind raced. It was very clear to him at this point that Sarah had little to no interest in his input, beyond expecting him to loudly worship her, and he had learned through an incredibly painful series of trial and error experiences that if she was asking him a direct question it was probably some kind of trap. But...hadn't she talked about actually FUCKING him earlier? That word bounced around Dan's mind, filling him with thoughts of wet slippery holes, and aggressive thrusting, and he felt that hot hunger awaken in his balls again. His cock twinged hungrily as Sarah's soft panties continued to rub against it. "No", he thought to himself, "she's just fucking with your head! That's what she's done all night!" ... "But..." another, louder, hungrier voice replied, "What if she meant it? What if she's only going to do it if you ask, if you beg? What if it's a real possibility? Do you really want to risk missing out on this?" In his desperate need, he decided that it was worth the risk and looked back at her hopefully. "Ummm...well. Sarah, I mean, I obviously don't expect anything from you because I respect you so much, but...I think...Didn't you say something earlier about maybe..." He almost couldn't say the words and he anxiously tried to read the blue laughing eyes that watched as he spoke, "maybe...you were going to...To, you know. Make love to me?" He looked at her hopefully.

Sarah smiled broadly at his phrasing, and in a playful, condescending voice, she giggled, "Make LOVE! Oh woooow...How romantic, Dan! You know I think I do remember saying something about that..." She leaned back and held her finger to her lips, looking up in a comical exaggeration of recollection, but she continued to softly grind and gyrate against him as she did so. "Sooo...you really think you've earned that huh? After calling me a sinner? After calling me a slut? After lying about your favorite parts of me just to get off? After trying to blackmail me? You think you've done everything you can to apologize and repay my kindness? There isn't anything else you can do for me? Nothing you can think of?"

She looked at him expectantly as she continued to gyrate, and Dan's mind raced. "D...do you want me to compliment you some more Sarah? Oh god...I-I'll say anything you want! You really are so beautiful..." But Sarah shook her head impatiently, looking at him a little annoyed. "Man you really are just a stereotypical guy, aren't you? Here I am, telling you how horny I am, how wet I am, and you're either thinking about the best way to get yourself off, or worrying that I'm asking you to tell me I'm pretty! Jeez! It doesn't even occur to you that the woman in the room might enjoy some physical pleasure too, does it?" She shook her head, looking at him in disgust, but her thick round bottom and wet mound continued to grind maddeningly against his lap, and her dancing eyes told him that this was a part of the game. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

Dan was trying desperately to keep up. "But...but if we...You know, if we make love, won't that make both of us feel good?" Sarah rolled her eyes and laughed dismissively, "Oh. My. God. You really are SUCH a man. You've never done anything other than fucking a woman to make her feel good, have you? I bet every time you've had sex, you spent the rest of the night after convincing yourself afterwards that that poor girl definitely must have cum from those 2-3 minutes of you humping weakly into her, didn't you?" Her grinding was getting slightly faster now, and as she bounced against him, her breasts jiggling deliciously in his face.

She slid her fingers back up to her nipples, fiddled with them lightly, moaned again, and continued. "God, men are terrible! Penises are such a bad evolutionary design too! They just hang between those legs all vulnerable, like a silly, exposed bag of meat, and then they spurt once and have to take a nap for 30 minutes! Honestly, it's infuriating! So, no Dan. No, I don't think you desperately thrusting into me for a couple of minutes is the thank you that I'm looking for here. Haven't you ever heard of multiple orgasms? I mean, in my opinion, if you're not making a girl cum at least three times for every time you spurt that sticky goo, you probably aren't doing it right."

Suddenly, Dan understood where this was going, and his heart sank. Song 10 was going to be much more involved than he had been hoping for. He spoke carefully, trying not to audibly gasp at each delicious rub of her wet panties against his aching dick, "Well, what if I...What if I made you cum first, Sarah? To thank you for being so wonderful and merciful? You're so wonderful, and sweet, and generous, I think you really deserve it...Is...is that a good idea, do you think?" Sarah giggled again. She was finding herself so much more amused with his whimpering attempts to stay on her good side than she had expected to be. She knew this was going to be fun when she had hatched the plan last week, but she hadn't expected to be so thoroughly satisfying by actually breaking this asshole's spirit.

She spoke in a mischievous voice, "Saaaay! Now that's a pretty good idea, Dan! How sweet of you to offer! Maybe you can give me a few nice orgasms to thank me for taking such good care of you, and then we can use whatever time's left over so that I can slide your throbbing cock into my warm...wet...slippery...hole." Her breath grew ragged again as she ground more forcefully against him with each of the last four words that she whispered into his trembling face. Then she placed her hands against the edge of the couch and pushed away from him, standing up.

Dan's erection immediately began bobbing wildly in the empty air, and his desperate panting began again. Smiling, Sarah turned around, and stood over him, planting a foot on each side of his hips, so that her round bottom was inches from his face. He quieted instantly. "What was it that I said before?" She asked innocently, as if she hadn't been fully tactical and intentional about every move she had made since entering this room with him. "A girl should cum 3 times for every one a guy does? I think that's what I said. That sounds fair, don't you think so Dan?" She slid her thumbs lightly into the bands of red fabric that lay tightly against her round hips, and began to slowly, slowly shimmy it down. As she did so, she looked over her shoulder coquettishly at him and repeated her question, "Well? Dan? Doesn't that sound fair?"

Dan ripped his eyes reluctantly away from the performative, teasing way with which she was rolling her hips and peeling her panties slowly off, inches from his face, and looked into her eyes. His mind raced to remember what she had been saying- he had been feeling quite distracted. "Three orgasms for you and one for me sounds so fair, Sarah" he began, rasping again, "You're so smart, that's the best idea I've ever heard. It makes so much sense...but please, can we...can we get started? Please Sarah?." She giggled and continued to roll down her skimpy red thong until it slid out of the tight crevasse between her round ass cheeks, and slowly, so slowly, peeled off of her glistening lips, allowing him to fully see her shape and wetness for the first time nuzzled between her quivering thighs for the first time.

Sarah seemed to be fully shaven (at least, as far as he could tell from this angle), and his breath stopped in his chest as he saw a tiny, quivering strand of her wetness dangle down from her swollen pink lips as she pulled the fabric free. As she had earlier when removing her skirt, Sarah locked her knees, arched her back, and pushed the thong slowly but steadily down her thick thighs, and past her knees, so that it stretched across her spread calfs. Hypnotized, he watched her cheeks slowly spread with the motion, revealing a cute, puckered, bleached anus to him. Then Dan let out a slight, surprised yelp again as the fluid motion caused her buttocks to shift back several inches, and she pressed her ass firmly against his face. His yelp of surprise was instantly muffled as her ass cheeks slid against the sides of his face, bouncing and clenching lightly, and Sarah let out a moan of pleasure.

Her ass literally enveloped his entire field of vision, and all he could see was the creamy white flesh that pressed up against him. He could smell the light muskiness of her, but she obviously kept clean and the aroma was very pleasant. He felt the tip of his nose bumping and rubbling lightly against something, and he deliriously realized it was the tight rosebud of her asshole. Then, he felt the weight of her cheeks shift, sliding slightly down his face, so that they pressed back against him, rather than down against him. He felt Sarah's wiggling toes against the sides of his buttocks and gasped directly into her as he felt her soft probing fingers began to lightly play with his vulnerable, helpless dick again. He gasped again as he felt the sudden soft flick of a wet tongue agains the head of his cock, and over the curve of her amble round bottom, he could see flashes and glimpses of his captor's two toned hair cut bouncing playfully down by his crotch.

Suddenly he realized what had happened: Sarah had slid down onto all fours, so that she could press against him and play with his helpless cock simultaneously. She almost absentmindedly stroked his cock, and Dan felt her swaying breasts brush and tickle his lower belly. Suddenly, the opening soulful chords of "Freebird" began to play, and Sarah immediately arched her back again, much more forcefully this time, and pressed firmly against him. He felt her flesh slide against his face, as her arching back pressed her ass cheeks more firmly against him, fully obscuring his vision once more. Then, as she slid higher against him, he felt the unmistakable wetness of her slick, warm lips press up against his mouth.

Sarah was audibly breathing faster now, and as she stroked and tickled his cock, she began to speak again. "Mmmmmmmm, well what are you waiting for Dan? Gobble me up! Suck on my clit. Slurp me up like ice cream. I'm waiting! The faster, the better, after all...I mean, how bummed out would you be if you took too long to get me off all three times and then we didn't have enough time left in the song to take care of you? That would be such a tragedy!" Dan's eyes widened. Until now he hadn't considered that that was a possibility, and suddenly a 14 minute long rendition of Freebird sounded very, very short to him. He parted his lips, trembling, and slid his tongue lightly, experimentally up and down her wet slit. She tasted like honey and copper, and as his tongue slid lightly into her, she moaned much more loudly, and pushed back harder, grinding against his face with so much force that Dan had to strain his neck to keep his head from being pushed back onto the couch.

He began lapping against her faster now, stretching for the button at the front of her with a probing tongue, and slurping her up hungrily with kissing lips. "Ohhhhhh, yes Dan, just like that. Mmmm, see it's easy, I knew you could do it. Faster now Dan. If you do a good job, I'll give you a treat, okay?" As if to illustrate her point, he felt her wet tongue begin to swirl around the head of his cock, and he moaned, the sound muffled by the creamy round globes that engulfed his face. "Ooooh!" Sarah squealed, jiggling her ass cheeks against his face lightly as she felt his desperate moan vibrate into her sensitive slit, "Ooooh I like that Dan! I guess I have a little joystick here that I can use to pump the gas a little bit now and then, don't I?" She repeated the maneuver experimentally, and he moaned again, reverberating into her. She shuddered and giggled. "Wow, that feels nice! This is fun! Ok Dan, hurry up, we don't have all night, and a lady doesn't like to be kept waiting!"

Effectively blinded by the round bottom pressed firmly against his face, for the next several minutes, Dan's existence became entirely made up of the taste of Sarah's warm juices smeared across his lips, the soft wet slurping sounds that echoed in his fleshy prison as he lapped at her as quickly as he could, and (every 20 seconds or so) another lightening bolt through his body and another gasping moan into her wet hole, as she surprised him again with that swirling tongue. Soon, her heard her breath shorten and begin to go ragged, and felt her scoot her knees back further to get a better seal against his face, and he sped up his tongue in turn. His mouth was starting to get tired now, but he couldn't stop, and every second counted.

Suddenly, he heard Sarah begin to emit a low guttural moan, and her upper body seemed to go limp with pleasure, her hands sliding lightly down his legs so that she was resting her cheek against Dan's lap and pressing her tits against Dan's lower belly. As he slid his tongue, tingling with the taste of her, up and down, faster and faster, her moan extended...and then she began to let out a series of high pitched yelps, and he felt her ass begin to slowly gyrate against his face. He felt Sarah's soft, smooth hand curl around his cock and pull it up against her face as it bounced against his lap, and she pressed the shaft to her mouth, nuzzling against it lovingly, like a pet, as she began to gasp, faster and faster, her hot breath blasting against his sensitive, oozing tip.

The sensation was unbelievable, and he moaned again, much more loudly now, as he slurped and sucked her, and this final burst of sound against her swollen lips seemed to send her over the edge. She screamed out now in pleasure, and bucked her hips against his face, once, twice, three times, and he felt another gush of wetness against his face. Then her volume began to fade, and she slid limply forward against him, so that her legs split across his torso, and her tits repositioned comfortably against his cock. Dan was panting wildly, and sucking in the natural air again. His eyes were crazed, his sweaty wet hair stuck out everywhere, and he could feel the smeared, glistening streaks of her wetness across his cheeks, his nose, his lips, his chin. Sarah groaned contentedly, and snuggled against him and whispered, "Mmmmmmmmmmm Dan that was amazing." before falling silent again, and nuzzling against him gently.

The music continued to play, Dan's dick continued to twitch and throb, and he couldn't help but watch the second hand click by on the wall with growing panic. After about 20 unbearable seconds of this silence, the idea of running out of time pushed him to suddenly risk testing his boundaries. Maybe if he played within her rules... "Sarah?" His voice was a shaky croak, and those who knew him probably wouldn't have been able to recognize it. "Sarah, I...I'm so happy that that felt good for you. Really, I am, I-I'm so honored that I could help you like that. But...But, oh please don't get mad and me, Sarah, could we...could we stop the song? Just for now? Until you're...I mean, we're ready again? Sarah? It's just...the time..." He trailed off, waiting, terrified.

For three or four horrifying seconds Sarah continued to remain absolutely silent. Then she sighed exasperatedly and began to move. "Ooookay FINE. I GUESS that's a legitimate request." Then she giggled a little, "Thank you for asking me so respectfully, Dan! It seems like you're learning a lot today!" Planting her hands on each side of her legs, and firming her knees at his hips, Sarah pushed up, her pendulous breasts shifting deliciously `against his dick as she did, and then she arched her back one final time, pushing against him with her round bottom and smearing her wet lips up against his face slowly, from chin to forehead, before standing up. She walked over to the make up table, paused the speaker (Dan was terrified that he might be wrong, but he had been trying desperately to pay attention, and thought he had a little more than 10 minutes to go), grabbed the pink towel, and walked back with both. She placed the speaker on the couch cushion behind Dan's head, and then slid down to sit on the floor next to him, so that she leaned back against both the edge of the couch and his outstretched, bound right arm.

Then she took the towel in one hand and began to gently, almost lovingly, wipe her juices from his face. She was looking at him fondly, and giggled a little, "Oh man, I really made a mess of your face, didn't I Dan? I'm so sorry! But damn, you were good at that! You have a pretty talented tongue for a guy who hates women!" She looked down at his scared, silent, hungry face, dabbed a few more spots lightly, and nodded, apparently satisfied with her cleaning job. Then she smiled, batted her eyes, tossed the towel cartoonishly over her shoulder and cuddled against him, her left hand sliding lightly up his jawline to his earlobe, and the right stroking with teasing fingers against his chest. She sighed contentedly, and then took a deep breath. "Well Dan! One down! This one's gonna be really fun, I think! Are you ready for round 2?"

When Dan didn't immediately respond, Sarah pushed back, holding her hand firmly against his chest, looking scandalized and hurt. "Daaaa-aan? Are you not excited?" His name came out of her as if it had two syllables. He tried to muster his energy, and despite the minute or so of rest that her shuddering, gushing orgasm had earned him, he was still panting to catch his breath. "Oh, I'm so excited Sarah..." he managed weakly, trying to sound as earnest as possible. As they entered this final stretch, he was becoming increasingly terrified that Sarah was going to find some insane excuse to revoke her offer at the last second, and his mind raced as he searched for any potential landmines in the conversation. "That...That was so wonderful, and I was so honored to help you that way, I can't wait, I can't wait...I swear. I swear, Sarah."