All Comments on 'Strip Game Addicts Ch. 10'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
welcome back

It's nice to see you back at work, and I really liked what you did with the John side of SGA. I'll be perfectly honest, I've never really been a fan of the even-numbered SGA chapters, I'd rather he stripped the girls, but I did at least skim through most of them over the past few months, and it's nice to see John finally fuck Jenna over, both figuratively AND literally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It was nice to see that Jenna is going to legitimately miss Emily and John. I like that she really does see them as friends. I hope the same is true with John's sister.

I also hope this mean we might see a story where Amy wins a strip game in the future. Speaking of which, was that Amy at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Is Margaret not aware of the strip games?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Margaret is not aware of the strip games, mostly because Jenna didn't lose all that often, so she never needed to come clean about anything she did.

John and Emily are lucky enough to not get caught that often, not to the point where it's commonly known that John frequently plays (and loses) strip games.

Also, yes, that was Amy at the end, speaking of which, the next chapter of SGA is going to be the last one... Technically speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So it's not like Amy where the whole town knows?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter then, though I will be sad to see SGA end. I've grown attached to Amy and John.

I also hope Young, dumb and full of cum will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is that...

Is that Luna he spots at the end...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Little sad we didn't see more of Miley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm curious, does John's parents know about the strip games? Your earlier comments mention that unlike Amy not everyone in town about his mishaps, but surely his parents must have noticed him returning home nude or him clothes disappearing .

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 2 years agoAuthor

They have seen him a few times, but they didn't quite know the exact nature of what's happening to him, as far as they're concerned, it's treated as just a couple of anecdotes where John just happened to end up naked as just another part of the stupid things teenagers do.

After all, they have no reason to assume John is any different from any other young man, especially since he doesn't really get into trouble and he does well enough in school, plus neither he nor Miley will let them know about the extent of the "adventures" he's been on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am surprised Miley would cover for John to their parents. Though maybe she just doesn't want her parents to put a stop to the games.

This does make me wonder how John's parents would react to the strip games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Will you ever do another ENM story? It would be interesting to see a how a male character reacts to the gypsy curse.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelabout 2 months agoAuthor

Maybe, but whenever I do ENM stories, they don't get received quite as well, which is usually very bad for my motivation to write them.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelabout 2 months agoAuthor

That and, ironically, the gypsy's curse story is secretly just me applying ENM/CFNM story tropes to an ENF story with just how handsy and accepting people are with a naked guy being groped and played with, so an ENM story with the gypsy curse is just... An ENM story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For whatever it's worth, i enjoyed your ENM stories, especially John's strip game stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
826 Followers
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES