Alice and The Hatter's Tea Party

Story Info
Alice has a fun time with the Hatter and his cream cakes.
2.8k words
4.39
3.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

Alice checked the invitation. It had been slipped under her front door during the night. She found it first thing this morning when she got up.

The white card was embossed with gold lettering.

"You are cordially invited to the Hatter's Special Tea Party. Enter via the Cupboard Under The Stairs. Take the first turn on the left.

Do Not Pass Go."

Alice was confused. The house she lived in was actually a two bedroom apartment that she moved into after finishing her University degree, and that was three years ago. It had no cupboard and definitely no stairs. She dressed quickly into a denim skirt down to her knees and a long sleeved white button up shirt.

Walking out the bedroom, Alice saw it. Next to the front door, a small cupboard underneath a flight of stairs that went directly into the ceiling. It hadn't been there before.

"I never could understand Mondays," mumbled Alice.

Suddenly the cupboard door burst open and out hopped a man wearing nothing but a bright red waistcoat. No shirt, no pants, just a waistcoat. He looked ridiculous. The waistcoat was tight across the chest but exceptionally long. It went down to mid thigh.

"I can take you to the Party, but only if you catch and blow me first. Do you have time for me?"

It was an understatement to say Alice was confused.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Alice tried to remember what drinks she'd had last night. She'd had bad hangovers before, but this was the first time she'd had hallucinations.

"Aren't you supposed to be a pink elephant? I need a coffee."

Alice watched as he literally hopped into the lounge room. She was beginning to get fascinated by this illusion. With each hop, the waistcoat rode up, revealing one of the cutest, tight little bums that she'd ever seen.

"I've seen that bum before," thought Alice.

"You were at the pub last night, weren't you" she asked.

He grinned as he took her in his arms and kissed her. Alice kissed back and her hands dropped down to grab his cheeky arse. She remembered gripping that same bum as he thrust deep into her. Was it only last night? It all seemed like a dream.

Alice wasn't dreaming when she broke off for his kiss and dropped to her knees. His erection was barely covered by the waistcoat, the buttons barely holding the fabric together. Using a skill that she'd learnt in college, Alice unbuttoned the waistcoat with her mouth. It had been a Community College. She smiled as the tip of his cock poked out.

"Yum" she said as she licked her lips and then licked his knob.

He stood there motionless as Alice got to work. Her head bobbed up and down as she took the full length of his shaft in her mouth. She could feel his body quivering as the tension rose. It all happened quickly, he shivered as he suddenly pushed his hips forward. Alice felt his cum gush into her throat. The salty taste filled her mouth as she swallowed. Once, twice, three times before she let his cock slide out of her mouth.

"Wow, that's a fantastic way to start the day," he said as he tried to regain his composure.

"Tell me more about this party," Alice asked, licking the last drops of cum from her lips.

Taking a small bottle from his waistcoat pocket, something that looked like a miniature bottle of scotch, he said, "take a slug of this and go through the cupboard door. It's easy."

Alice looked at the bottle. It fit neatly in the palm of her hand. The label said "Drink Me" in friendly letters, so she did.

She opened the cupboard door and stepped inside. Into the darkness she walked.

The next thing she remembered was a room with a large table, surrounded by many chairs of different styles and sizes.

The table stretched on, almost for ever. Piled high with cups, saucers and oh, so many plates of the richest cream cakes.

Alice felt uncomfortable. Ever since drinking from the bottle marked "Drink Me" she had become at least two feet taller and her clothes were tight.

The buttons on her shirt strained to stay closed. Her firm nipples pushed hard on the fabric of her shirt. Her dress originally came to her knees, but now it was a short, very short denim mini, exposing her long legs. She sat at the table, struggling to keep her modesty. Her head was full of clouds, but she felt strangely relaxed. What was in that bottle?

"Tea?" Asked The Hatter.

"Or would you prefer me?"

Alice blinked. What was going on?

The Hatter stood beside Alice at the table. He couldn't help but stare down her shirt.

Alice turned to the man standing at her chair, her eyes level with his waist.

"Tea? I think I need something stronger" she mumbled, "perhaps something to eat?"

Alice opened her mouth as The Hatter hand fed her cream cake. The cream, so fresh, dripped onto her chest.

"Oops!" She giggled. "I'm making a bit of a mess"

"Allow me," said The Hatter as he knelt between her knees. He kissed her soft cream covered skin.

Alice closed her eyes.

"All gone", he murmured.

Alice grinned as she said "are you sure?" Casually she dropped a whole slice of cake on her shirt.

The Hatter laughed as he watched the cream saturate the overstretched shirt.

"Oh this shirt is ruined" she sighed.

Alice smiled at The Hatter as she undid the buttons and slipped the shirt off her shoulders, it landed - a sticky mess on the floor.

"Hatter" she said, "I like the way you nibble cream from my skin, would you mind?"

The Hatter's blue eyes twinkled as he noticed cream smeared on Alice's neck, shoulders and breasts.

Holding her tenderly he nibbled his way to those wondrous breasts - no longer restrained by clothing.

Alice realised it wasn't the tea making her dizzy, it was The Hatter. 

"Oh" she thought, "A Mad Hatter's Tea Party has unexpected goodies".

She leaned into The Hatter and whispered...

"It's my turn now."

She fumbled with his belt buckle. The bulge in his jeans was huge.

Finally the jeans rivet popped open and the zip slid down.

With two hands she eased his jeans off and released his manhood.

His penis was everything she wanted. Long and firm and hot to her touch.

Her fingers lightly caressed the shaft all the way down to his balls.

She wanted to tease and tickle him, to gently rub him up and down until he could take it no more. The Hatter had eaten the cream off her hot bare skin and now she wanted the cream of his manhood in her mouth.

Alice enjoyed feeling the magnificent piece of manhood in her hands.  She explored the hot flesh with her mouth and tongue, tasting the pre-cum. 

She relished witnessing The Hatter's pleasure.  Aware that he was very aroused and that she was very wet, Alice let The Hatter know that she longed to feel his cock inside her.

The Hatter smiled, "Of course my dear!"  Alice slipped off her knickers and climbed on, feeling every inch of his shaft as she lowered her hips. Her pussy lips gripped his cock and she wriggled as she slid down his shaft. Alice softly moaned as the full length of his penis pushed into her. She was close to her peak. It didn't take more than a couple of long thrusts before she felt The Hatter's body tense, then soften.

"I like deep connection" she murmured in between passionate kisses. 

Time stopped, they enjoyed every pulse, every movement, every touch, as they learned about each other from the inside.

The Hatter held her firmly, his broad hands holding her hips. His penis, limp, was still inside her, holding back the waves of cum that he had shot into her.

Alice wanted more, but first, she had to lie down and get comfortable. This was going to be a long night.

The Hatter, stood nude before her. Her eyes hungrily took in his strong muscular body. His broad chest and arms glistened in the light. His chin was damp with the cream he had eaten from her breasts and it dripped onto his chest. Rivulets of cream worked their way down his body towards his pubic hair and Alice's heart skipped a beat at the sight of his penis as it slowly grew more and more erect.

Alice licked her lips as her right hand moved toward her groin, her own pubic hair tingled as her fingers sought out her lips. They were already moist.

Her left hand touched her left breast, fingernails circling her erect nipple. Alice closed her eyes as she remembered the feeling of his tongue on her breast.

Alice could feel the heat building between her legs. Her feelings of pleasure grew as her right hand found her clit.

The Hatter watched. A smile crossed his face as Alice played with herself. Her mouth opened slightly and a soft moan slipped out. Her fingers worked faster, he could see her body growing tense and her moans became louder until she screamed with passion. Her body slumped. Her eyes opened as she grinned at The Hatter. His hands were working on his cock, rubbing and stroking, in perfect rhythm with Alice's fingers as they danced between her pussy lips.

The Hatter leaned over her body, he could feel his passions rising. He'd already shot one load deep into Alice, now it was time to shoot his cream over her creamy skin.

Alice stared at the tip of his penis, watching his hand as it pumped the shaft. She was hungry for his cum.

"Give me your cream, cover me," she cried, opening her mouth wide, her tongue extending. "I want to eat your cum like a one of your cream cakes!"

That was all the encouragement The Hatter needed. With a shout, he shot his load up and over Alice's chest. A few large white drops plopped onto Alice's tongue. Just enough, as she licked her lips, tasting his salty essence. The rest splashed across her breasts, his cream mingling with the remains of the cream cake, leaving her skin hot and sticky.

They were both spent, physically and emotionally.

His cock relaxed, no longer stiff and firm. Alice could feel his cum as it oozed from her tender cunt. Her hands rubbed her nipples, fresh with more cum.

They both needed to rest.

"I think we need a shower, together of course."

Holding his limp dick in her hand, Alice lead him back towards the bathroom.

They walked naked down the hallway. She held his limp cock in her hand, leading the way. As they walked, she was rewarded with the slow, unmistakable feeling of growth in his penis. She smiled as he grew firm in her hand. The Hatter grinned as this gorgeous woman led him like a puppy. Her arse wiggled as she walked. Once inside the door, she dropped to her knees and popped his penis into her mouth. She sucked hard on the tip, feeling life start to flow into the shaft as he leaned back against the door.

He broke away from her. "Bath time" he said, walking awkwardly as his penis grew.

Eventually they were both in the bathroom, the tub filling with warm water, bubbles rising everywhere.

"If you scrub my back, I'll soap you all over," she said.

"ALL over?" He asked, as his penis grew even harder.

She grinned as she stepped into the bath.

He had been busy in the bathroom. Candles were everywhere. They were the only light in the room. Shadows flicking across the room.

It was a large freestanding marble bath, with plenty of room. Soft rugs covered the stone tile floor. Two matching bathrobes hung from the door. Thick warm towels were piled up on cushions on the floor.

He sat down at one end of the bath and she sat in front, with her back to him. Bubbles were everywhere, some got up her nose and she sneezed delightfully.

His big broad hands cupped some bubbles and slowly he started to massage her sore and knotted shoulders. She hadn't realised how much stress she had stored in her muscles, but he found it all.

Gently he rubbed her cares away with warm water and bubbles. She leaned back into him as he worked on her shoulders. Her hands wandered towards her waist, pausing only to brush bubbles away from her nipples. Her fingers found her womanhood and started to play.

She ached for him, not fingers.

Breaking away from his arms she stood, turning to face him, she sat down again. Water splashed as they fumbled to get comfortable.

She reached through the bubbles to find his cock. As she expected, it was hard and firm. She made a little bubble hat for his tip, before bending over to blow the bubbles away.

She sat as close to him as she could. His strong arms holding her by the shoulders, massaging as her hands, extra soapy, began to rub his erection. He sighed as she worked up and down his shaft. He could barely concentrate on her gorgeous breasts that were so close to him. His fingers caressed each nipple as she caressed his firm tip.

She rubbed, water splashing over them both. He caressed, bubbles covered the objects of his desire.

She didn't stop, even as she felt his passion building, until finally he burst, his emotions erupting from between her fingers, his seed flowing all over her bubble covered breasts.

*** ***

They both sighed loudly. Leaning back she washed her breasts, cleaning them and leaving bubbles dripping from her pink nipples. He wanted to help, but she pushed his hands away. Standing up to get out of the bath, bubbles wrapped themselves over his penis, balls and especially his pubic hair.

He stepped out and reached out to help her. Her long legs stepped onto one of the warm rugs and bubbles hid her pubic hair. Before she could reach for a towel, he got down on his knees and gently blew at her pubs. He wanted to see what was hiding under the bubbles. His hot breath sent foam flying and sent waves tingling up to her navel.

Gently he lay her down on the many towels. He continued to explore her, removing bubbles carefully until he could softly kiss her lips. He felt her shiver as excitement grew and her hand's clutched his head, guiding him to her source of pleasure.

His lips sucked hers. Then he moved, slowly at first, he began to kiss her soft wet skin between her thighs. His hands roamed over her body, squeezing her firm buttocks as his lips tickled their way towards her navel.

She was riding the waves of excitement, each one bigger and faster than the last, as he moved towards her bubble covered nipples. His breath was electric as he blew softly on each nipple, removing the bubbles as they grew hard. His tongue circled each rosy pink areola. She ached and had to move to satisfy her needs.

She pushed him onto his back and climbed onto him.

His erection was all she wanted.

She lowered herself onto him. She was hot and wet from his tongue. His pre cum mixed with her hot juice. Carefully she pushed herself down, taking him inch by inch. She leaned forward, her hands holding down his broad shoulders. She was in charge and she wanted everything done to please herself.

His hands could only hold her waist as she rocked back and forwards on his cock.

Slowly, she increased speed, her breasts freely bouncing as she pumped the life out of him. Her thighs holding him tight.

It wasn't long before he could feel nothing but passion. It started at his navel and lanced down his body. He couldn't contain himself. She could feel it too. She pushed down deeply, her thighs squeezing him until he came! She peaked at the same moment. She shuddered and moaned as his juices forced their way into her.

She collapsed onto his chest, completely spent.

He felt his cock, deep in her, start to relax. His juices started to drip onto his hips.

"Don't you dare go soft on me" she murmured. "I haven't finished with you."

She grinned at him as she hopped off his penis. She manoeuvred into the 69 position. Her wet, swollen cunt was just inches from his face as she began to lick the juices from the base of his shaft. Then long slow licks up the shaft towards the tender tip. He wriggled as her mouth closed on him. His tongue started to explore her, gently seeking a way between her lips. Her juices mingled with cum as he kissed.

Together they reached another shattering climax, on the bathroom floor.

Slowly, they got to their feet and shuffled to the bedroom. This was not the end but exhaustion took them both.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers